Producing Megyn Kelly

Story Info
I fix Megyn's show and her.
3.4k words
3.85
14.1k
14
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,121 Followers

THIS IS FICTION...IT IS NOT REAL...IT IS A PARODY

***

It was my first day on my new job. My name is Dick. I'm a producer, and I was hired by NBC execs to turn around the ratings of Megyn Kelly Today. I've been in the producing biz for awhile and I've worked with numerous shows over the years. The network heads brought me in to help Megyn's show because, after an initial good start, the show had hit a wall and viewers were tuning out. I was sitting in my office looking at the quarter hour ratings to see which segments were hitting the mark. Nothing really stood out, so I began to think about new, fresh ideas to turn this show around big time.

Rather quickly, it hit me. I'll take the easy road and use our greatest asset, Megyn herself. She's gorgeous, so I'll exploit that and go all out with it. I'll also have a lot more risqué segments on the show. Yes, my mind, albeit my dirty mind, was working overtime now. I could picture it now. Megyn wearing very revealing outfits, talking about sex. Sexually based segments, maybe a porn star here and there, it would be must see TV for sure. I just had to convince our hot blonde star to go along with the program.

I called Megyn and asked her to come to my office to talk about our new "hotter" show. She came over and knocked on my door as she leaned her head in. "Come in, my awesomely wonderful, and very beautiful star." I buttered her up.

"Thanks Dick." Megyn said as she came in and sat down.

"Megyn, as you know, I was brought here to turn around the show and it didn't take me long to figure out how to do it." I got the ball rolling.

"Im listening. I hope you have some good ideas. I don't want to lose this show." Megyn seemed anxious to hear them.

"Well, after looking at all of the options, I've decided the best option is to exploit our best asset." I was getting right to the point.

"What is that?" Megyn asked.

"You, my dear. You are the beautiful star and the best way to " JACK UP" the ratings." I made sure to stress "JACK UP" because I think that about summed up my idea.

"How is that Dick? You don't mean what I'm thinking that you mean do you?" Megyn enquired.

"I'm thinking I do Megyn, we are gonna exploit your beautiful looks and awesome sexuality and we are gonna make this the hottest, must see TV show ever. Your one of the most beautiful women ever on TV Megyn, so why not use that for ratings? It will work like a charm, trust me I know what I'm doing." I explained.

"Are you freaking crazy? I'm a serious journalist and I'm married. You're fucking crazy. Pardon my language, but this is ridiculous. I'M NOT DOING IT!!" Megyn was emphatic about not doing what I wanted, so I had to lay down the law.

I told her, as I layer back in my expensive office chair, that she would indeed do it. She had an iron clad contract with this network and her contract was only guaranteed if the show reached a certain rating and maintained it.

Megyn was angry. She looked beautiful though, her long blonde hair so perfectly styled. She was wearing a blue dress, that only came halfway down her long slender legs to her knees. She had on blue high heels and her make up was expertly done as well, subtle blue eyeshadow and pink lip gloss. It made her luscious lips look so wet, and kissable. Looking at her, I know I made the right decision.

She sat down and crossed her long, slender, smooth as silk legs. She looked disgusted, but she was thinking about her options. She had a long term contract with us and she knew her show was struggling. Her pride had taken a blow. She had expected huge ratings and she wasn't getting them. She knew my track record for turning around struggling shows. She was angrily pondering her options as I relaxed.

"Dick, I can't do this. Please understand, I know the ratings haven't been what we expected, but your asking me to just be eye candy and I'm a serious journalist. I just can't stomach doing that. Please understand. I wanna be taken seriously." Megyn pleaded her case to me and I thought about it.

I pulled out my half hard, 10 inch, thick cock and slowly jerked it, as I explained our situation to Megyn. "Megyn, this is gonna hurt and I apologize ahead of time but, you are beautiful, smart, eye candy. I'm sorry but, people don't take you seriously as a journalist, that's why your show is struggling. They wanna see you being the hot chick you are. I have hundreds of emails and letters from fans saying as much." I opened my desk drawer and pulled them out to show her. "Look in the mirror, you are freaking gorgeous. That is our best, and only way to improve the ratings. Be the hot babe that you are Megyn. I like you. I want you, and this show to be successful, and I know what the hell I'm doing." I kept stroking my thick huge cock and she noticed. She turned her head away quickly in disgust.

"Do you have to do that?" Megyn asked angrily.

I jerked faster and said "yeah I do, it helps me relax. You should try it. It might help relax you. Looks like you could use it."

Megyn looked at me angrily, but she also looked at my huge, hard cock... and she didn't look away. I jerked my cock, looking right at her and she kept looking at me and my throbbing cock at the same time. She clenched her legs together, so I knew she was into it. I pointed my cock right at her and jerked it, my eyes never leaving hers. She pretended to be disgusted, but I could tell she was enamored with my huge member. I jerked it faster and watched as she moved her hand down to her thighs. She pulled her dress up and I could see her white stockings and white thong. She moved her thong aside and started fingering herself.

I watched Megyn's show intently. My huge, aching cock was leaking precum and Megyn saw it. She smiled and slowly licked her wet, pink, glossy lips. She fingered her wet pussy slowly. I could tell she had a very well manicured landing strip above her pink pussy. She really is beautiful, such a sexy woman. She fingered her pussy faster with two fingers, her pink fingernails looked so sexy plunging into her pussy as she worked her fingers in it. She licked her lips again slowly and squeezed her small breast through her dress.

I jerked my cock faster as I enjoyed her show. My huge cock was jumping as I pumped it. My eyes were glued to Megyn, as she fingered her wet, pink pussy faster and faster. She moaned loudly and writhed in her chair. She licked her tongue at me. She fingered her pussy with three fingers, as they blazed a path in and out of her swollen pussy. She worked them faster. Looking right at me, she worked them faster and faster, moaning and writhing in full sexual, near climax, euphoria. She fingered herself faster, faster,, faster and she...came hard all over her long fingers. She brought them to her mouth and looking right at me, licked them clean. She sucked them seductively, like she would a cock, as she smiled a devilishly, sexy smile.

I pulled my trash can in front of me and pumped my cock furiously as I watched Megyn suck her fingers clean. I pumped jolt after jolt of thick cum into the trashcan as I watched her. I kept cumming and cumming. When I finished dumping my thick load in the trash, Megyn, who had fixed her clothes, walked over to my desk and bent over, looking right at me. She smiled that seductive smile and said "you're damn right I'm hot." She walked to the door and just before she left, she turned to me and said "OK, I'll do it."

I knew we had a winner now. The new show went great. A few days later, Megyn doing a segment on watching porn at work. She looked so fucking hot in a skin ttight, low cut blouse and very short gold mini skirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, and as anyone who was watching closely when she bent over could tell, she wasn't wearing panties either. The segment was a huge ratings bonanza for us. Megyn talking about porn, looking so hot, and constantly, slowly, licking those beautiful lips, was money. The show was up 200% in the ratings in just one week. The network guys were very happy with me and Megyn and gave us both a big raise. Everyday Megyn would top herself, being almost naked, talking about a sexual subject. The ratings, like every guy's cock that was watching, kept going up and up and up.

I was very happy so I decided to celebrate a little. I called a couple of old friends over to my office, and we downed a bottle of Jim Beam, and some shots of a very tasty tequila, and had some fun.

My friends, comedienne Wanda Sykes and the new head of the Miss America foundation Gretchen Carlson and I were just the middle of a half drunken fuck session. We were all nude, and I had Wanda laying on my desk, as I was fucking her hairy pussy while Gretchen had her big, white strapon stuffed in Wanda's mouth. We were double fucking her like crazy.

Usually I don't like a hairy pussy all that much, but in Wanda's case it worked. She had a big, puffy, black pussy, and the hair accentuated it nicely. She's a lesbian, but sometimes she gets an itch for some cock, and I'm the cock she calls to scratch it. Gretchen and I have known each other for a long time. I'm the only guy she cheats on her husband with, so I feel kinda honored for that.

I had Wanda's short legs on my shoulders as I pummeled her big, black pussy, and I reached over to play with Gretchen's beautiful 34 C cup breast. She has a clean shaven pussy, because she knows I like it. I kissed her full, cherry red lips, and rubbed her thick, light brown nipple as I drove my 10 inch cock all the way up Wanda's pussy. Wanda was squirming and moaning loudly around Gretchen's strapon that was drilling her mouth and throat. Gretchen's strapon was a squirting one and she jerked it to simulate cumming. I squeezed her beautiful full breast as I watcher her fake cock ooze thick, white liquid in Wanda's open mouth. I kept fucking Wanda hard as she moaned and swallowed the thick cream filling her mouth. Her full, thick dark lips wrapped around the fake cock as she sucked it clean.

The door opened and Megyn came in smiling. She was happy with the segment about how to have a BIG O, and she wanted to thank me again for talking her into changing the show. She saw us fucking and quickly closed the door. She watched us and stuck her hand down her tight, black Capri pants and played with her smooth, wet pussy, while she watched us.

"Damn Dick, you got one helluva good dick baby." Wanda complimented me as I drove my thick cock all the way up that warm, black pussy. I thrusted my huge cock in and out, harder each thrust. I rubbed her clit fast and smacked it as I fucked her harder. She moaned loudly. I was still squeezing Gretchen's beautiful full breast and kissing her. She pulled the strapon off and Wanda ate her smooth, bald pussy. I fucked Wanda harder as her full tits shook, as well as the desk. I was rubbing her clit so fucking fast and she yelled out "I'M CUMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGG!!" She squirted all over my invading cock. I pulled it out and Gretchen leaned over and sucked my wet, rock hard cock. She sucked it all the way in and out, as she moaned and came in Wanda's mouth.

Megyn was working her pussy hard. Her mouth was clenched and you could tell she was cumming also as she watched us.

Wanda licked Gretchen clean, smacking her lips as he did. I held Gretchen's head and fucked her beautiful mouth fast. I shoved my cock down her clenching throat and told her to look at me as I fucked her face. She did and it spurred me on. I fucked her mouth hard, pulling almost all the way out and then SHOVING IT all the way down her throat. Her saliva covered my cock and I pulled her and Wanda down on their knees. They both stuck out their tongues and held their mouths open wide. I got them both to jerk my cock fast. I looked right at both of them and CAME Hard all over their faces and in their open mouths. I pulled back slowly to make sure I coated their outstretched tongues as well. They sucked me dry and kissed each other, swapping my cum between them. They played with my cum, stretching it out long between their tongues and sucked it in as they kissed.

Megyn smiled at me as she straightened her clothes. We all got dressed and I thanked Wanda and Gretchen as they left.

Megyn walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek. "What's that for?" I asked.

"It's for fixing my show and opening my eyes." Megyn said smiling. Then she rubbed my half hard cock in my pants. She walked out of my office, looking back at me smiling and blew me a kiss.

I smiled back and shook my head, realizing I had done my job and also helped make Megyn happy with her sexy side.

The next day I was looking over the ever increasing ratings when Megyn strolled into my office. She locked the door, as I looked at her. She looked absolutely amazing. She was wearing a skin tight, short sleeve, white, low cut blouse. She never wore a bra or panties anymore. She had on a skin tight, very short, black mini skirt and 5 inch white, stripper pumps. Her long, thin legs had on white stockings. She had sultry, redlipstick on and had her now shorter, curly, blond hair perfectly styled. She didn't say a word. She came over to me and knelt before me. She unzipped my dress pants and pulled out my half hard cock and proceeded to suck it so skillfully. She sucked it all the way down, all 10 thick inches in one try. She pulled almost all the way back and just sucked the head really hard and fast. She repeated the process over and over, driving me crazy as I watched her.

I pulled my clothes off and she did hers. She took my cock back in her gorgeous mouth, and sucked fast, up and down, while she squeezed my balls. She then licked around the head. She stuck her sexy tongue into my pee hole, and licked up the precum that was oozing out. She smiled up at me as she did.

I picked her up and sat her on my desk. I knelt down and sucked her engorged clit hard, pulling it with my mouth, as I licked it in my mouth. I let it snap back as I released it from my mouth and smiled at her. She moaned and played with my hair. I pinched her clit hard, looking right at her, and rubbed it really fast. I shoved my to guess in her pussy and licked fast. My tongue darting all over every inch of her pussy walls. I twisted my tongue in and out as I tongue fucked her and rubbed her clit faster and faster. She grabbed my hair moaning loudly and squirming on my desk. I licked her out faster, wiggling my tongue in her pussy, as I smacked her clit softly. She writhed in sexual bliss. I smiled at her as I licked her faster and she came all over my tongue. Her tasty cream coating my licking tongue. I licked up every drop and moved up and kissed her deeply letting her taste herself.

I put her long legs on my shoulders and SHOVED my raging cock up her pussy. She squealed and moaned. I fucked her deep and fast, she looked so beautiful. I wanted her so bad, my lust for her driving me. I pummeled her very wet pussy harder, faster, my huge, throbbing cock stretching her sweet pussy wide. I squeezed her small tits as I pounder her tight pussy harder. She yelled "FUCKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEE!!" I obliged, fucking her faster, all the way up her pussy each thrust. Then I slowly fucked her. All the way in and all the way out slowly, as she squirmed on my desk. I rubbed her white stockinged legs. I kissed her legs as I slow worked my massive cock in and out. My cock slowly tasting every inch of her wet pussy.

I reached down and slowly pushed two fingers up her very tight ass. Twisting them in and out. I looked right at her smiling, and fingered her ass slowly as I slowly fucked that amazing pussy. It was so warm and wet, so soft and inviting. She stuck her tongue out and laid her head back as I worked her holes. I fingered her tight ass faster, wiggling g my fingers to loosen it up more. I fingered her ass faster as she moaned and writhed uncontrollably on my desk.

I pulled out and pulled her off the desk. I shoved my cock back in her mouth and fucked it slowly as she looked up at me. I grabbed her hair and fu ked her throat deep. My huge cock bulging her throat out wide. I picked her up and spun her around. I bent her over o to the desk. I told her, in a lustful filled tone, "time to get fucked in the ass baby." She pulled her ass cheeks wide.

"Do it baby, I want it. I want your huge cock in my ass so fucking bad." Megyn made me smile.

I smacked her ass and she moaned. I spit in her anus and slowly slid my 10 thick inches all the fucking way up her tight ass. I reached down and rubbed her clit to loosen her up for my cock. I kept rubbing her clit as I kept sliding up her ass. She took it all, moaning loudly. I got all 10 inches up her ass and I fucked her slowly at first, still rubbing her clit. She loosened up quickly, so I fucked her ass faster as she Banged the desk and moaned loudly and deeply. "FUCK MY ASS BABY. FUCK ITTTTTTTTT!!" Megyn demanded.

I smacked her ass hard and fucked it harder, harder, harder. I drilled up her now looser poop chute faster. She yelled out "FUCKKKKKKKK!! DO IT BABY. FUCK MY ASSSSSSSSSSS!!" I grabbed her short hair and FUCKED HER HARDER!! I worked that fucking ass so deep and hard, smacking it and fucking it faster. She squirted all over my legs as I pounded her ass harder. Every inch flying in and out of her ass.

I pulled out and leaned down to lick her juices off of her pussy, then I pulled her down to her knees. She opened her mouth wide and I let loose. My cock exploded thick cum in her mouth, filling it. She swallowed every damn drop and I covered her beautiful face with my thick seed. She licked it and wiped it off her face. She swallowed all of that. I kept cumming, thick jet after thick jet of cream filling her mouth again. My cock was spent as I watched her swallow all of that cum too. She sucked my cock hard, getting every last drop of cum out of it. She swallowed everything and sucked me completely dry.

I sat back in my chair as she still sucked my now soft cock softly. I smiled and blew her a kiss. She stopped sucking my cock and smiled up at me. "I'm so glad you're on my show baby." She said in her sexiest voice.

I said simply, as I smiled a big smile, "I am too Megyn. I am too."

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,121 Followers