Product Tester Required Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brought her thoughts back to Jane's question, "I have no idea," was her honest answer.

"Let's find out tomorrow," she murmured, leaning in for a gentle kiss, "I just want to snog your face off, you dirty lesbian," putting her tea cup down and taking Jane's off her, she moved in for a night of gentle passion.

Chapter 5.

They were first in the morning again and determined to get the harness tested. Jane went straight into the human test room and stripped.

Joanne made coffee and brought it through. The suspension harness lay accusingly where it had been discarded. Joanne picked the instructions up and read the first line for putting the harness on.

The pelvic support went on first. This was like a pair of crotch-less shorts with adjusting straps where the sides should be. The reinforced latex was soft and fitted around the tops of Jane's thighs neatly passing between her legs, it traced a path up between her buttocks, leaving her arse hole exposed, then diagonally across the globe of her arse and up to the double thickest high waist band.

At the front it followed the line where her leg met her pubic area before again diagonally crossing up to the waist band. Further straps went from mid-thigh to the center of the waist band, this pattern was repeated on the back to distribute the weight of the wearer to their erogenous zones.

Straps pulled the latex tight around Jane's upper thighs. It looked very sexy and lifted and separated Jane's buttocks leaving her ass hole fully exposed.

Further straps hanging down from the waist belt were pulled over Jane's shoulders and adjustments were just possible to accommodate Jane's huge tits in flexible latex cups which held and squeezed her breasts.

Suspension points were on either shoulder and the load was transferred mainly to the pelvic area by straps that ran to the waist band at the front and back.

The harness was designed to carry a person's weight safely but user comfort had not been on the list of priorities. This was designed to dig into a girls most sensitive areas.

It even had a pubic strap that could be fitted, this was a flexible rod with balls moulded along its length and adjustable attachments at the ends. It was designed the pass between the legs and sit intimately in her slit and up the crack of her arse, attaching to the waistband and alarmingly it was weight bearing. The design team had called it a knobbly snatch lifter (bastards).

Jane looked stunned when she saw it. "Yvonne can test that tomorrow," Jane offered.

"Yes, she can, after you've made sure it's safe," Joanne insisted.

"Why are so many sex toys painful," Jane moaned.

"You can moan in a minute when I've hoisted you up," Joanne said pointedly.

Joanne attached the dreaded knobbly snatch lifter and adjusted it to bear some of Jane's weight, "Ohhhh, that's actually quite nice," Jane winced, "you're turning me into a pervert."

Joanne smiled and attached the shoulder clips to the winch mounted on a steel beam bolted to the ceiling over 3 metres above them, "final check to make sure you're secure," Joanne crouched and double checked all the fastenings.

With a firm slap on Jane's bottom Joanne declared Jane was ready to go, took hold of the pendant control and started to lift Jane.

"Oooh, keep going, arghhhh, keep going, Ooohhhh yes, OOhhh fucking yeass, we've got to get one of these, Ohh god. It hurts so good," Jane described as accurately as she could muster the words for.

Joanne started to run through a series of questions when Jane's feet were 45 cm off the floor. "Are you in any discomfort?"

Jane was breathing harder, "yes, I can't describe why it's so nice, I don't want to be whipped or anything like that but this is just delightful, I want more, have you got a leg spreader?"

"I haven't no, do you want me to phone Beverley, to bring one up," asked Joanne smiling at her lover's pleasure.

"Yes, tell her not to hurry, this really is uncomfortable and that knobbly snatch lifter as it's called, is really digging in," she explained," but I just want to be left here hanging."

"That's fine, I won't leave the room but you can hang there for as long as you like," said Joanne amused Jane was enjoying her bondage and phoned Beverley on her mobile.

When she had hung up, Jane asked, "Could you let Beverley see me, by accident kind of thing when she gets here."

Joanne's mouth dropped open, "you naughty exhibitionist, would that turn you on?"

"God I'm so turned on Joanne, get her to help fit the leg spreader."

There was a knock on the door, Joanne unlocked the back room door and went to let Beverley in, "that was quick Beverley," Jane heard Joanne saying, then inviting Beverley through to the back room.

Beverley gasped when she saw Jane, "you look amazing in that Jane," she spoke slowly more than a bit phased.

"Could you please fit these ankle restraints to Jane, I've twanged my back" Joanne asked carefully.

"Oh really, I'd love to, but only because Jane's a great big exhibitionist," Beverley teased, she was difficult to fool.

After she had the restraints in place, Beverley fetched the leg spreader and eased Jane's legs apart, clipping the ends into the ankle restraints.

"Ohhh that hurts, Owww Araaghh, Owww, OOhhh," squealed Jane.

"Don't be such a baby" chided Beverley, "let's take a good look," she crouched to stare directly at Jane's pussy lips to make sure they were fine, "everything seems OK," she reached her fingers to Jane's pussy and ran them across the knobbly snatch lifter pressing firmly into Jane's slit, "is that better?"

Jane moaned, "Oooh yes, that is much better, thank you," she managed huskily.

"No problem," said Beverley cheerily, she stood slapped Jane on the arse hard, turned on her heel and left, "bye girls," she chirped as the office door closed.

"Did you enjoy that?" asked Joanne when Beverley was gone.

"Oooh that was wonderfully erotic, she enjoyed playing with me."

The office door opened again, it was Yvonne, and Joanne stepped into the office and whispered with her for several minutes. Joanne and Yvonne came back into the back room looking conspiratorial.

Joanne said, I need the toilet, I'll probably be 10 minutes, will you look after Jane for me please, Yvonne?"

"It would be my pleasure," grinned Yvonne.

Yvonne had the ball gag, Joanne must have given it to her, "don't say anything Jane, you and me are going to have a little fun," Jane opened her mouth inviting Yvonne to gag her.

"That's a good girl," whispered Yvonne as she tightened the ball gag around her head.

"Joanne tells me you really like being tied up here, suspended, exhibiting yourself, and feeling the harness digging into your pussy."

"Is that right?" she purred, Jane nodded.

"Joanne also told me you think I've got a cute ass," Yvonne turned and stuck her bottom out, "and you're very keen to spank my ass but you don't like being spanked, you like bondage."

"And being looked at naked, perhaps we should hang you up somewhere more public."

"Like the packing department, 12 women work in the packing department," would you like to be closely examined by 12 women?"

Jane nodded again, "look you've had your fanny waxed smooth, and someone's smacked your bottom," observed Yvonne.

Jane felt very embarrassed by all of Yvonne's observations, but didn't want her to stop, her embarrassment was making her very aroused and she had no idea why.

"You've got a very sexy body, just look at the size of your tits, I bet you're very proud of them aren't you?" Yvonne asked, trying very hard to make Jane more embarrassed.

Yvonne got her phone out, "do you mind if I take some photos to blackmail you with? I don't want money or anything sordid, I just want to make sure you make full use of me on Saturdays. I would hate to travel all the way to work on a Saturday and not be USED. Do you mind?"

Jane shock her head, she trusted Yvonne as a fellow pervert and it would be easy enough to get compromising pictures of Yvonne tomorrow.

She closed her eyes and heard the shutter sound on Yvonne's smart phone clicking off photos and knew that Yvonne would be masturbating over them later. God it turned her on and she had no idea why?

"It's quite alright Jane, I think working around sex toys has made most people in this business kinky," Yvonne said trailing her fingers around the exposed flesh of Jane's bottom as it bulged out where the straps dug in.

"I for example, never imagined that I would be begging to be whipped one day," she said, now tracing the straps up to the latex breast cups, which were clearly squeezing Jane's tits tightly even though the adjusting strap to the outside edge was at its maximum adjustment.

"I'm very jealous of you working in this department, now I've had a glimpse of what goes on in here," pulling the breasts straps tighter so the latex cups squeezed Jane's tits, that were already bulging out all around and pressed back hard against her chest, looking like a large bright pink spare tyre.

Jane's eyes were wide and staring as she whimpered through her ball gag.

"I'd never heard of ball gags before I worked here, I tried to get my ex-husband to dominate me, but he was soo boring," Yvonne chatted freely as she adjusted another set or straps above the breast cups, making Jane's tits bear a greater share of her weight."

Jane's eyes were glassy wide open pools of pain as she bore her torment in forced silence.

"Look at the way your arms have been left dangling untidily," she said, "where does Joanne keep the wrist restraints? Not telling me?" Yvonne joked, "point."

"I'm going to suggest that a long bar is provide to hold your arms out," Yvonne explained tightening the wrist restraints around Jane's wrists and wondering how to immobilise them.

Joanne emerged from the toilet, "will we need to give it 5 minutes?" asked Yvonne.

"You cheeky bugger" grinned Joanne, "I'm a lady my, shit doesn't stink," attempting to sound offended, "I've been checking email, giving you a chance to play with the Harness," deliberately not involving Jane, who was gagged anyway and not worth talking to.

"Come and have a look, where I've tighten some of the straps, that's so much better now her tits are bulging more evenly, it looks prettier."

"Yes you're right, and I can see you've lifted her breasts as well," noticed Joanne, running her fingers over the breast support straps, "she looks beautiful, too good to keep to ourselves, I'll go and fetch the camera."

"What about her arms, they look untidy dangling at the sides," Yvonne pointed out, "and if we're going to take photos then how about a back drop."

"If we are going that far, how do you organize publicity shots?" Said Joanne expressing an idea.

"I'll get Raymond to pop down and see what he wants us to do," decided Yvonne, "don't worry Joanne, he won't try to steal Jane, he's so far up the gay continuum, but he does like looking."

"Well I'll get Beverley to bring a longer spreader bar," enthused Joanne.

Yvonne phoned his mobile, and asked if he could pop in for 5 minutes. Raymond said he would love to, his granular plastics supplier had cancelled a meeting, late notice and he needed to be perked up.

Ten minutes later Raymond breezed into the human test facility and gasped, bringing his hands to his cheeks. Beverley and Yvonne were fitting the 1.75 metre spreader bar across the back of Jane's shoulders so her arms were raised.

Two more young ladies from packing were up step ladders pinning a back drop sheet to the wall and Joanne was in the process of brushing Jane's hair into a neat Pony tail having removed her ball gag.

"Hi Raymond," said Jane, "I'm a bit tied up," she joked being the first to spot his entrance.

"You look fabulous, FAB-BUL-LOUS," he approached looking between Jane's face and body seeking a visual queue that it was OK for him to have a close up look.

"Fill your boots Raymond, I've got my modesty adjusted to zero at the moment."

As soon as Raymond was given permission he closed in for a good look at the harness.

"Is it OK if I touch the harness Jane?" He asked gently.

"Please do, I'm loving all this attention."

"I can see that, you need a towel down here girls." Raymond replied giving the first proper hint of his sexuality.

"Actually, Raymond we thought it made the scene look really sexy, we were talking about focusing on her obvious arousal," contributed Yvonne.

"Aren't you the dark horse," loving being accepted as one of the girls and falling into or out of role. Even Raymond could hardly remember what his true self sounded like anymore.

Running a business meant professional, confident and assertive. Camp he reserved for home where he flirted outrageously with Joe from next door even though Joe had been married for 30 years.

Raymond didn't have a steady relationship at the moment, he had plenty of interest in the gay bars where everyone knew him as the man with the sex toy factory.

Of all the men that Joanne was to get to know, Raymond came the closest to being a gentleman, brave without being a bully, generous and kind but no one's fool. He seemed to understand what being a good honest man was about, without trying.

After closer inspection and some touching up of her makeup, the ball gag was retuned and Raymond himself picked the camera up and started to shoot off shots.

He was remarkably competent with a camera. Maybe it's a gay thing. White men can't jump. Straight men can't take photos.

Raymond kept the chatting up constantly, he was really enjoying himself, and he raved how pleased he was that the departments had Co-operated so effectively. He never stopped adoring parts of Jane or parts of the harness. He was a pleasure to be with.

Jane and Joanne, were eventually left to themselves and Joanne began to lower Jane and unstrap the buckles. Jane had been suspended for nearly 2 hours.

Her body had deep red grooves and her pussy was very swollen. "Did you really enjoy that?" asked Joanne quietly, caressing Jane's naked unsteady body.

"Yes, honestly, when I said we've got to get one I meant it, or can we just keep this one?" wondered Jane.

"Well we're keeping the mad dildo, so we might as well keep the harness here, we never seem to have sex anywhere but at work anyway." Joanne reasoned.

"What kinds of toys do you hope they'll send for us to test next?" pondered Jane.

"I'm a bit embarrassed to tell you really," answered Joanne, "I was hoping for something anal."

"Really," gasped Jane, "I've never tried anything anal, do you want me to email Raymond or Darren, see what they've got in the pipeline."

"No, don't," begged Joanne, "It's quite exciting getting a new product and not knowing what it's going to be, god I hope they don't issue a memo with a testing schedule, that would spoil half the fun for me."

"Let's shower together and get some lunch, it'll be fun seeing the girls in the canteen."

30 minutes later, after a long shower together, they entered an unusually full canteen, Jane and Joanne, got a loud cheer and a round of applause, there were a dozen photos stuck up on the walls of the canteen.

The photos when they came out were amazing beyond everyone's expectations. Huge enlargements were artfully put on display in the entrance foyer. Jane felt a tingle of excitement every time she walked through.

Someone shouted, "Who's that with Joanne?"

A reply from across the canteen called, "it's Jane don't you recognise her with her clothes on?"

The piss taking was merciless, but to her credit Jane took it with good grace.

12