Prof. Johnson's First Frat Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOh, FUCK!" I yelled, holding Ron's head tight in my hands. "Lick my pussy! Ohhh, YES! Eat me, Ron, EAT ME!" I surprised even myself, using words I had never spoken before. Ron didn't stop, licking and sucking at my clit and sliding his fingers inside me and suddenly an electric charge went through my body and I was shaking, yelling and cursing like I never had before.

Ron sat up, looking down at me as I gasped, feeling weightless and glorious, my skin flushed and burning red hot. I thought I had climaxed with my boyfriend, several times in fact, but now I realized that I never had a real orgasm before.

"That was... the BEST!" I groaned. "Holy, shit! That was amazing."

Ron smiled proudly, looking down at me. "You never had one like that before, did you?"

"Uh-uh," I admitted. "That was my first, Ron. God! You're fucking incredible!"

He laughed, shaking his head. "That boyfriend of yours is pretty useless, isn't he?"

I nodded in agreement, catching my breath. I noticed his member was now at full attention and I gently grasped it. He let his head hang back, enjoying my caresses, then positioned himself on his knees between my outstretched legs. I took hold of him and tried to pull him inside me but Ron resisted, holding the tip against my opening. He dropped his face to my ear and whispered, "do you want a real fucking, Alice? With a real cock?"

"Yes, yes!" I responded impatiently. Ron pushed my hand off of his shaft and took hold of it, sliding it up and down my slit as I squirmed to take him inside.

"You never got a real fucking from that lame-ass boyfriend of yours, did you Alice?" he demanded.

"NO!" I answered, pleading, "fuck me!"

"You want to get fucked like a little slut, don't you?"

"Yes! YES! FUCK ME!"

Ron smiled and pushed forward, penetrating me in one deep, steady stroke. It felt sooo good - illicit and naughty, in the frat house with a virtual stranger, loud music and voices just on the other side of the door as I lay naked, my legs spread wide on an old recliner. Oh! It was wonderful! I loved being a slut. This was like nothing I'd ever experienced before, a true awakening.

Ron held his shaft buried to the hilt inside me, his pubic bone pressing against me. He took my head in his hands, forcing my gaze into his eyes. "You love my big cock, don't you baby?"

"Ooooooh, yes!" I groaned.

"You're such a sexy slut, Alice," he said, "just imagine if your boyfriend could see you now, lying on your back, getting fucked in a frat house."

"Ooooh," I groaned, shuddering at the thought.

Ron pulled all the way out and paused again, teasing, holding just the tip of his shaft against my wet lips. "Yeah, I bet Daniel would love to know what a slut his girlfriend really is, wouldn't he?" Ron asked as he pushed forward.

"Oooooohhh, yes!" I agreed as his words filled my ears and his cock filled my cunt. "Ohhh, God! He has no idea!"

Ron pulled all the way out again, then whispered in my ear, "he didn't know he had a naughty cocksucker in his bed, did he?"

"Ooooh, no!" I groaned as Ron resumed pumping, "he has no idea I love to suck cock!"

"Oh, yeah baby!" Ron growled, "maybe you should tell him - send him a text -- tell Danny what a nasty slut you are!"

"Ohh, God!" I moaned. The thought of telling Daniel made me shake with excitement.

"Yes!" Ron hissed in my ear, "he needs to know you're a hot cocksucker, that you swallow cum!"

"Fuck yes!" I wailed.

"Yeah, maybe you should call him up baby! Tell him that now you spread your legs for me, that you beg to suck my cock and lick my balls!"

"Ugh, oooh, YES!"

"Who's cock is bigger, baby?" Ron demanded. "Who has a bigger cock?"

"Ungghh! You! You do!!" I gushed. "Your cock is bigger! Much bigger! Ooooh, fuck! Much better. Soooo much better! Fuck me!"

"Yeah, you need to tell him that, too. Tell Daniel his girlfriend's slutty pussy is getting fucked with my big cock, the same cock that just shot a big load into her slutty mouth!"

"Uggghh," I wailed deliriously.

"Yeah, tell that little pussy boyfriend of yours that I gave you a real orgasm, not that fake shit you've been doing for him. Tell him you come for real on my cock, not his!"

Ron's words sent me over the edge, crashing into another giant orgasm, the second of my life. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and gasped for air, tiny little aftershocks coursing through my limbs. Ron stopped his pounding but was still inside me, still hard.

When I finally caught my breath I bit my lip and looked up at him. "Will you fuck me some more?" I asked.

"Nope," he replied with a grin.

"No?"

"Uh-uh," he said, pulling out of me. He stood up and flopped back on his bed across the room, his glistening shaft rising up like a flagpole. "Come here," he said, beckoning with his finger. "You're going to fuck me!"

This again was new to me. Ron wants me to be on top? Daniel and I coupled exclusively in the missionary position, but the idea of riding Ron from above gave me the chills. Even though I had never done it before, the logistics seemed rather obvious so I scampered over to the bed and straddled him. I took his shaft in my hand and slid the head along my slit, just as Ron had done to me.

"You want me to fuck you?" I teased. "You want this big cock back inside me?"

"Fuck me, Alice," he said, "fuck me with your slutty cunt!"

Oh, and I was a slut. I placed the crown at my entrance and lowered myself down, taking Ron's entire length inch by inch. "Oh, fuck!" I groaned, "your cock feels so good!" I was fucking and talking dirty and I loved it. I loved being a slut, bouncing on Ron's shaft. He reached up and grabbed my tits with both hands, squeezing them and twisting my nipples roughly as I rode him.

"Yes, Alice!" he cried. "Fuck me! Fuck me like the sluttiest bitch on campus!"

I groaned, digging my nails into his chest as I fucked him from above. With Ron's thick tool inside me, his hands on my tits and his words in my ears I could feel another orgasm fast approaching. I was crying out with each thrust now, excited beyond belief. When Ron took my hand and placed it on my clit I pressed my little button and launched myself to a bone-jarring climax, shrieking and shaking as I ground my bottom on his lap, trying to force every inch of his wonderful cock into my quivering pussy.

I collapsed on top of him, my hard nipples pressing into his chest as I gasped for breath. "You're a sexy little bitch!" Ron rasped in my ear, then he flipped me over on the bed, tossing me on my back like a rag doll.

Ron gripped his wet shaft in one hand and took my chin in his other. "Open up!" he demanded, squeezing my jaw. "I'm going to jerk off in your slutty mouth!"

Jerk off in my mouth? Really? Despite my mental hesitation, my body instinctively obeyed and I opened wide, looking up at him submissively. Ron roughly shoved his cock in my mouth and stroked the base. His brow was coated in sweat and his eyes were filled with lust.

"You sexy little cunt! I'm going to blow my load in your face!" he cried, fisting himself furiously. Once again Ron was taking me to uncharted sexual territory, and I was more than willing to comply. I reached up to massage his balls and fluttered my tongue over his dripping crown, eager to taste his spunk again.

"Mmmpff... mmmmmppffff!" I grunted hungrily, unable to form words around the thick shaft in my mouth. "MMPPPFFF!"

When I reached down to rub my clit it brought us both over the edge. "Oh, yes! You fucking slut! Rub your cunt! Rub your cunt for me!" Ron screeched as he fisted himself onto my tongue.

The tingling in my loins grew into a full-fledged orgasm as the first shot erupted from Ron's dick. Thick spurts of hot semen flooded my mouth as my body shook, electric shocks coursing through my excited veins. When Ron's discharge finally slowed to a trickle I swallowed and took a deep breath, thrilled to feel another gooey load slide into my belly.

I released Ron's shaft from my lips and he flopped down next to me. We lay back together, breathing heavily, watching the lights against the ceiling and listening to the noise from the dance floor.

"That was fucking amazing, Alice," he declared.

"It was," I agreed.

"That wasn't too much for you, was it?" he asked nervously. "I kind of got a little crazy there."

I turned on my side and looked at him. "Ron, that was totally crazy, but it was the best sex I ever had. Ever! By far! Actually, I think that's the only sex I ever had. I don't know what the hell I was doing with my boyfriend before. God! I never felt so good!"

We lay there for a while, Ron's head resting on my breasts. I wondered if Daniel was having sex with another girl on the other side of the world. I doubted it, and realized I didn't care. Things would never be the same with us. There was no more 'us.'

Eventually Ron and I got dressed and went back to the party. I left my dowdy button-down shirt in Ron's room and danced braless in my tight halter top, my nipples clearly poking out for everyone to see.

When Diedre found me she was stunned. Apparently she had been looking all over for me, worried that I had slipped out of the party early. She certainly didn't expect to find me on the dance floor, wearing a skimpy top with a drink in my hand and a smile on my face. But there I was, already looking forward to my next frat party.