Prof Nook of Coxville County Ch. 03

Story Info
Professor Nook strikes a bargain to save her daughter's ass.
4.5k words
4.63
65.1k
57

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,544 Followers

This is my second story to take place in the shared universe created / structured by the author Stormbringer.

In Stormbringer's The Coxville Curse, the buxom white female inhabitants of Coxville County find themselves succumbing to the hugely endowed black men that they'd previously never considered in any way, let alone sexually. This happens because of a curse laid on the land 150 years before and which begins to manifest itself following a spell cast by the school Principal, an old tree being struck by lightning and a thick mist enveloping the town the day after. Hopefully you should be able to enjoy my story without knowing much more of the background but I encourage you to track down and read The Coxville Curse by Stormbringer for more detail and much, much more sex. You can find links and information on Stormbringer's author page here on Literotica.

My thanks to Stormbringer for allowing me to play in his world again.

As a heads up, my story will obviously feature big breasted white women succumbing to big dicked black men but as it goes along will also include incest so if that's not your thing, just move along.

As always, everyone is 18 or over.

† † † † †

"Molly?" Professor Heather Nook tapped on her daughter's bedroom door. "Molly? Can I come in? We need to talk."

She stood nervously, wondering if her daughter would answer but then the door opened, Molly letting her in.

Heather stepped into her daughter's room and was assailed by the scent of sex, the scent of her daughter having been taken by Andre Sauvage, the huge black man that she had started dating a week or so before. Only an hour or so had gone by since Heather had walked into her living room to find Molly riding Andre's huge penis as he sat in Molly's father's chair. They hadn't stopped when they noticed her -- Andre had taken great delight in trying to entice Heather to join in as she'd watched them have sex, right up to the end when he had lifted Molly off his member and ejaculated an enormous amount of semen over her.

That was one of the things that was worrying Heather -- the fact that she had stood and watched them, even going so far as to imagine herself in place of her daughter, picturing Andre taking her with his massive, iron hard manhood. To her surprise and shame, she'd even had a small orgasm just thinking about that as she'd watched them. And then, as they'd left the room, Andre had steered Molly towards her mother, smearing semen from her breasts onto Heather's arm. Still unable to believe she'd done it, Heather -- after hearing Molly rhapsodise over how good it tasted -- had scooped up the thick fluid and eaten it, instantly loving the taste. To make matters worse, Andre had seen her do it.

On top of all that, it was what Andre was planning this evening that forced her to speak to her daughter.

"What's up, mom?" Molly asked with a superior grin. "If you're looking to watch me and Andre again, he won't be back till this evening."

"That's what I need to talk to you about, Molly," Heather said. "What he wants to do to you tonight."

Molly smirked, folding her arms beneath her huge tits that made her tight T-shirt bulge. She'd inherited the same Coxville face and figure that her mother had -- gorgeous looks, long blonde hair, round, firm ass cheeks, and a pair of tits almost as big as her head. While her mother wore a sensible skirt and blouse outfit, Molly had pulled on a T-shirt that looked two sizes too small and a pair of lycra running shorts that clung to her round butt.

"You mean how I'm going to finally let him shove that big black cock of his up my ass?" she asked her mother.

"Molly!" Heather said, her eyes going wide in shock. "Please don't use such language in front of me."

"Oh come on, mom. I didn't hear you complaining when you stood and watched Andre fuck me earlier." She stepped closer to her mother. "Or when you stood and watched him cum all over me." She took another step closer, her tits almost touching Heather's own impressive pair. "Or when you ate his cum and liked it."

They stared at each other, Molly's words bringing back the images of what she was describing to both of them, the scent of raw sex still in the air. Heather became aware of just how hot she was, how hard her nipples had become at the memory of watching her daughter and Andre have sex. Her eyelids fluttered and her lips parted slightly, her tongue gently licking them as she remembered the taste of Andre's semen -- the feel of her daughter's breasts as they'd brushed against her bare arm, leaving the sticky trail on her skin.

"You want to fuck him, too, don't you mom?" Molly asked her quietly.

"What?" Heather said, snapping out of her reverie and stepping back. "No! How dare you suggest such a thing!" she cried. She moved over to Molly's bed and was about to sit down among the rumpled sheets when the sight of streaks of still fresh semen made her change her mind. Not out of disgust, she realised, but because she couldn't trust herself not to taste them.

She looked back at her daughter. "Yes, I saw you and Andre having -- having sex earlier," Heather said. "So obviously I know how -- how large his -- his manhood is."

"Manhood?" Molly said with a laugh. "Come on, mom -- it's a cock. It's a big, black cock."

"Whatever you call it, it's too large for you to allow him to -- to put it in your bottom," Heather said. "It could hurt you and I don't want that to happen."

"Mom, Andre's been on at me all week to let him fuck my ass," Molly said, smiling as her mother blushed at her language. "I've been telling him I don't do that and that his cock is too big, but earlier -- when he put his fingers in my ass -- it felt so good, I just know I have to try it."

"Fine," Heather said, swallowing nervously, her mind in a whirl at what she was thinking. "Then if you're going to go through with it, I -- I need to -- I want to make sure -- you don't get hurt," she said, trying to avoid her daughter's gaze.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" Molly asked.

"I want -- I want to be here when -- when it happens so I can stop it -- if I need to," Heather said.

Molly laughed gently. "What you mean, mom, is that you want to watch." She stepped over to her, getting closer, making Heather step back until her butt hit Molly's dresser leaving her nowhere to go. "You want to watch me -- your daughter -- getting fucked up the ass by a huge, black cock. Isn't that right?"

"No! No -- I just -- want to make sure -- you don't get hurt."

Molly stepped even closer, placing her hands on the top of the dresser, either side of her mother, pinning her in place. Their huge tits -- Molly's in her tight T-shirt, Heather's in her blouse -- pushed against each other, making Heather gasp involuntarily at the contact. Molly leaned in, her face just inches from her mother's, a wicked smile on her lips.

"You want to watch Andre's huge fucking cock slide up my ass, don't you mom?" she asked, staring deep into her eyes. "You want to watch that big black shaft sliding in and out of my butt, don't you?"

Heather shook her head, panting and squirming as she tried to deny the truth of her daughter's words. All she could think about was imagining Andre's huge penis -- no, his cock -- being buried deep in her daughter's behind, while all she could feel was Molly's big tits pushing against her own, their nipples hard beneath their clothing.

"Maybe you'd like to try it too, huh, mom?" Molly asked. "Want to take his big cock up your ass?"

"No!" Heather moaned, aware of how weak her reply sounded.

"Andre told me you ate his cum off your arm earlier," Molly said. "Want to try it straight from the source? Want to taste his load as he cums in your mouth?"

Heather groaned, trying to sound disgusted but it was clear she was fooling neither of them. She'd seen how much Andre came when he'd covered Molly's face and breasts that afternoon and she knew how good it tasted but surely -- surely she wasn't considering what Molly was suggesting?

"Yeah, you want it, don't you, mom?" Molly asked, pushing herself closer, their tits squashing tight against each other, making Heather painfully aware of the feel of her daughter's breasts and just how hot and hard her own nipples were.

Once, as a teenager around Molly's age, she and her best friend Diane had made out in a half-hearted manner after drinking two glasses of wine -- Diane's father had found them and torn a strip off them, calling them harlots and sluts, forever banishing the idea of being attracted to another woman from Heather's mind. Yet here she was, fighting the attraction that was building not only for another woman, but her own daughter!

Oh God -- what's wrong with me? she thought, biting her bottom lip as she resisted the urge to lean closer and kiss Molly. She wanted to kiss her, she did -- but she couldn't.

"You want Andre's cock, mom? Huh?" Molly asked her again.

"No," Heather said weakly.

"Good," Molly said, abruptly walking away. She went to the door leaving her mother dazed and confused, opened it and pointed to the hallway. "Andre's my man, mom, and there's no way you're having him."

On shaky legs, Heather left her daughter's bedroom strangely disappointed. As she went to her own room, the only thing that made her smile slightly was noticing her daughter's hard nipples poking through her T-shirt.

† † † † †

Heather didn't see her daughter for the next couple of hours -- Molly stayed in her room doing God knew what, while Heather frantically tidied, cleaned and vacuumed the house, doing anything to keep busy and her mind off the conversation she'd had with Molly. Instead, she found herself remembering the conversation she'd had with her cousin, Bobbie Sue, who had admitted to -- as she'd put it -- "going black."

"I've let Melvin do things with me I'd never even countenanced with my husband," Bobbie Sue had said, making Heather wonder just what that covered.

When the doorbell rang, Heather nearly jumped out of her skin before heading to the door, pausing to make sure her skirt was straight and her blouse neatly tucked in. She wondered why she did that as she knew who was likely to be calling -- was she trying to be presentable for Andre? She glanced at her reflection in the mirror, noticing how tight her blouse was across her huge breasts and how a few more buttons than was appropriate had become undone, showing a good deal of her expansive cleavage and the inner slopes of her pale, milky bosom.

A sudden image popped into her head -- of her looking down at her cleavage, the head and shaft of Andre's enormous penis sliding up and down in the valley of her breasts as she slipped out her tongue to lick at the purple head --

Good Lord, what am I thinking? Heather turned away, continuing to the door, but didn't bother buttoning up her blouse.

"Hey, Prof," Andre said with a grin. "S'up?" He stepped inside without waiting to be asked and stood close to her as Heather closed the door. "Damn, dat's one helluva view," he said, staring blatantly at her exposed bosom. "Bet my cock'd look damn fine tween dem titties."

Heather gasped, not in shock at his words, but at the similarity between his thoughts and her own. She shook herself and walked around him into the lounge, asking him to follow. He walked in and, without a second's pause, slumped down in her husband Nigel's large chair -- the same chair Heather had found him in earlier, her naked daughter riding his huge prick.

"I need -- I need to ask you something, Andre," Heather said, sitting on the sofa opposite him, knees together, hands clasped on top of them.

"What's that, Prof?"

"This thing -- this act you're planning -- to do with Molly," she said, struggling to look him in the eye. "I don't want you to go through with it."

"You mean you don' want me to fuck her up the ass?" Andre said, his grin wide, white teeth gleaming against his black skin.

"I wish you wouldn't be so crude but -- yes, that's what I mean."

"Damn, Prof. I been on at Molly all week to give me a crack at dat ass, an' now she's up for it, you want me to back off?"

"I do," Heather said. "You're -- you're too big. You'd hurt her and I don't want that," Heather said honestly.

"I'm too big? What part of me's too big, Prof?" Andre spread his legs, the bulge in his sweatpants clearly visible, his length obviously laying down his thigh.

Heather vaguely waved in the direction of his crotch. "Your -- your penis is too large for -- for what you were planning to do," she managed.

"Ma what? Tell me, Prof," Andre said, pushing his sweatpants down, pulling his thick cock out and holding it up for her. "This look like a penis to you? Cos I'm thinking this here's a cock."

Heather stared entranced as her daughter's boyfriend blatantly stroked his dick in front of her, the already thick shaft bloating and expanding as he did so, the column of meat standing proud, a deep purple, bulbous head at the top of it.

"You like the look'a this, huh, Prof?" he asked, still stroking his shaft. "You couldn't stop looking at it earlier, when yo daughter was riding the fucking thing -- and you can't stop looking now, can you?"

Heather's breathing had grown fast, her chest rising and falling, the tops of her huge breasts almost bursting free of her blouse as she realised he was right: she couldn't stop looking at the enormous, black shaft before her.

"Tell you what, Prof -- you come over here, take a'hold of it, I'll think about not buttfucking your daughter tonight."

"What?" Heather whispered, watching his hand slide up and down his cock that was so, so much bigger than her husband's.

"You heard. Get yo ass over here an' take hold'a dis nigga cock."

"And -- and if I do -- you won't -- " Heather gulped nervously " -- you won't try and have -- anal sex with my daughter?"

"I promise I ain't gonna be thinking bout dat if yo hand on my cock, Prof," Andre said.

Oh my God, I cannot be contemplating this -- can I? Heather thought as she stared at Andre's huge, black truncheon that stood tall above a massive pair of testicles. She stood slowly, straightening her skirt and took a step forward. For Molly, she thought. Do this to save Molly from that monstrous -- thing!

Andre sensibly kept his mouth shut as Professor Nook stepped closer to him, her eyes never leaving his cock. He knew she was rationalising this, just as Molly had done the first time they'd hooked up, and he knew better than to fuck this up with some wise-ass remark.

Heather stepped between his wide spread legs and, for the first time since he'd dropped his sweatpants, looked him in the eye.

"Just -- hold it -- right?" she asked quietly.

"That's it, Prof," Andre said. "You might wanna lean over -- get a good grip at the base," he added.

She did as he suggested, keeping her legs straight, bending at the waist as she reached out, giving him the fantastic view of her huge tits pushing at the buttons of her blouse, almost spilling out the top as she gently took a hold of his big cock.

Heather let out a long, quiet moan as her fingers tried to reach around the girth of his prick and failed. The hot, pulsing flesh of his cock filled her hand as he moved his own out of the way, letting her grab his shaft and, of her own volition, slowly begin stroking it. Her legs shook gently as she felt her pussy moisten, tingle and clench, a mini-orgasm rippling through her just as it had when she'd watched her daughter slide her pussy up and down this thing she now held.

Dear God -- it's so big, she thought as she slowly raised her hand up its length towards the bulging head at the top, watching entranced as the slit opened and a clear, thick line of pre-cum dribbled from it. The thick liquid met her fingers and, instinctively, she rubbed it around the head of his cock, lubing it, allowing her hand to slide effortlessly back down to his balls before returned to gather more of the fluid and smear it over his hard flesh.

"That feel good, Prof?" Andre asked quietly. He could see she was mesmerised by his prick and he didn't want to ruin the moment by being a jerk, but couldn't help grin when she nodded slowly, her half-closed eyes staring at her hand as she slowly stroked his cock. He looked again at her huge tits -- bigger even than Molly's pair -- and wondered how far he could go.

There was a buzzing from the pocket of his sweatpants -- while Heather glanced at it, she didn't stop stroking his cock. Andre pulled his cell phone out and opened up a text from Molly.

"Guess yo daughter didn't hear the doorbell, Prof," he said, turning his phone around so Heather could read the message.

>>Where R U? Need your cock in my ass!!<< she'd written.

"Well, guess this has been fun, Prof, but I gotta go," Andre said, making no attempt to move. "Seems yo daughter knows what she wants now."

"Wait," Heather said, her grip on his cock tightening. "You said -- you said you wouldn't do it -- if I touched your -- your -- "

"My what, Prof?"

"Your -- your cock," Heather said, blushing at using the word.

"I said I'd think about it," Andre said, then held up the phone again, "but Molly's waiting for me."

They stared at each other, Heather still stroking his slickened cock, pre-cum dribbling from his knob almost continually. For Molly, Heather told herself. Do this for Molly.

"What if I -- offered to do something -- else?"

Andre laughed. "Like what, Prof?" Heather blushed, biting her bottom lip as she tried to come up with something before Andre put her out of her misery. "You let me put it tween those big ass titties of yours, let me cum all over you?"

Heather gasped at his words and the image it put in her mind. Only a couple of days before and she would have been revolted at the idea if Nigel had suggested it -- but having seen her daughter get covered by his seed earlier, having seen her relish the act and the taste of it -- Heather could almost feel her pussy leaking juices down her thighs at the thought of it.

"And you'll -- you'll leave Molly alone?" Heather asked.

"Take your blouse off, Prof," Andre said, ignoring her question. "Get them big titties wrapped round my cock." Heather released his cock reluctantly, staring at it as she unbuttoned her blouse as fast as she could, pulling it off and tossing it aside. "Bra, too."

She reached behind her back, unclasping the pink, lacy bra that covered most of her huge tits, using one arm to hold the cups over her breasts as she pushed the straps off her shoulders and down her arms. For Molly, Heather told herself once more, and let her bra fall away.

It was Andre's turn to gasp as he took in two of the largest -- no, the two largest tits he'd ever seen in all their glory. Round, white, pale, the pink nipples hard, the skin around them crinkled with arousal, they barely sagged despite their size. He licked his lips as he watched her cup them both, each one too big for her hands.

"God damn, those are some perfect titties, Prof," he said. He pointed to his cock. "Let's see how they look wrapped round my cock."

As Heather knelt between his legs and shuffled closer, Andre quickly grabbed his phone and replied to Molly, saying >>B there soon<< and leaving it at that. He looked back to find Heather, still holding her tits, wondering what to do.

"You ain't never bin titfucked before, Prof?" he asked, sighing when she shook her head. "Like mother, like daughter," he said. "Pull them apart," he said, pushing his cock between them when she did so, the huge length standing upright between them, going up past her jaw and nudging against her cheek. "Now wrap them round and slide them up and down."

Heather did as he said, loving the hot hardness of his cock being wrapped in her enormous tits, the pre-cum that covered his shaft aiding its movement as she remembered what Molly had done earlier, and tried to do the same. His knob head pulsed against her cheek as she slid her huge tits down, before moving down to just below her jaw when she slid them up and her mind flashed back to the thought she'd had as she opened the door, of her sucking on his cock as it rested between her tits.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,544 Followers
12