Professional Excellence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, goody. I'm feeling really horny. Let's get you properly dressed.'

I pulled back the covers to expose him. His cock sprang upright when released from the pressure of the sheets and duvet. The knob head was purple and shining and felt slightly sticky as I stroked it with my nail as I used my teeth to rip open the package. The condom unrolled smoothly over him and I felt him tense as I gripped his balls when I had completed the task.

'How would you like me?'

'Missionary, please. I'm something of a traditionalist in these things.'

I was tempted to comment. I was more and more fascinated by his matter-of-fact instructions, but I just settled myself on my back and spread my knees. I gave my clit one last squeeze and rubbed fingers vigorously between my labia to make sure I was well lubricated for him. He was clumsy as he manoeuvred himself over me, pulling the sheet over us both. We had to adjust the positions of legs and hips several times before he finally settled his weight on me. He rested for a minute looking down at my boobs and then fidgeted his hand between us to grip himself and search for my entrance. It took a couple of goes, but eventually I positioned my pelvis correctly and he slid easily into me. I exhaled as my pussy twitched and gripped with the new penetration.

'Mm, that feels really good. You feel really big.'

I got no response. Hugo began slowly and methodically moving his hips backwards and forwards over me. He was not exceptionally heavy, but the full weight of his body resting on me gave me little room to move. I kept up a running commentary on how big he was, how he was pushing me towards cumming and how fantastic his cock felt inside me, but in truth I was moving so much in an effort to get comfortable. The bones of his hips were sticking in to me and he had positioned himself in such a way that my clitoris was getting virtually no stimulation.

Suddenly everything changed. He pushed himself up taking his weight on his arms and I felt I was released. I moved my butt lower and raised my knees higher so that his rhythmic thrusts were culminating with me able to grind myself against his pelvic bone. I could feel the waves of pleasure course through me with increased intensity. When I managed to slip my hand between us and start flicking my bean, I knew thatOrgasm Two - The Anti-climax was due for release soon.

Hugo maintained the same noiseless rhythm he had when squashing me. But me, it was as if someone had pressed a button to change radio stations. I've always been vocal and noisy when making love. It embarrassed Howard; especially after the only time I managed to get him to screw me when we were staying over at his parents' house. Gone was the polite encouragement and grammatical sentences; in was wild girl. 'There", 'fuck' and 'yes' were accompanied by deep panting and various farmyard impressions. I couldn't help myself. I've never been able to. I came in a controlled bout of threshing, obscenities, blasphemy and grunts. I dug both hands into Hugo's arse and pushed him against me as I squirmed under him to get the last delicious moments of ecstasy from our coupling.

He wasn't far behind me. It took him a moment to regain his steady thrusting but about ten strokes after that.

'Ngh, Ngh, aaah.'

Marked the end. I felt his dick pulsing as he shot - maybe 'encouraged' would be a better word - his load into the condom and he collapsed on top of me, We both lay there breathing hard and I could feel a sheen of sweat drying on my body. I shivered! that seemed to bring him back from wherever his orgasm had taken him. He rolled off me and organised the bedclothes neatly around himself. I reached out as he did and retrieved the condom, tying the end in a neat knot to save leakages. I guessed he definitely would not approve of me dropping it on the carpet, or placing it on the bedside cabinet, so I rolled myself free and walked to the bin by the desk.

'Dispose of that in the bathroom would you?'

I thought about arguing for a minute. After all it was his semen and his bloody room. But he was a paying customer and I reckoned I could live with the extra exercise. When I emerged from the bathroom massaging anti-bacterial gel into my hands he had repositioned himself in the centre of the bed and was making no indication that I should join him. I started to dress, an activity he scrutinised as closely as he had when I took the clothes off.

'That was lovely. Thank you Hugo.'

I was finishing rebuttoning my blouse and reaching for my jacket when he suddenly leapt from the bed, more animated than he had been since we met.

'Yes. Yes. Most satisfactory. Indeed.'

He opened the wardrobe and started pushing a code into the wall safe. He looked over his shoulder after each digit to check I wasn't peeking. Once open he retrieved his wallet and handed me a ten pound note.

'Please accept this as a tip.'

'Thank you. Most kind.'

He held out the centre folded note and released it immediately I had a grip on the other end. I picked up my bag and pushed the note in. I left with neither of us saying another word.

'Well that was... Interesting,'

I told myself as I strolled to the lift. I would definitely have to talk that one through with Josh, and possibly Roger too, at my earliest convenience.

By the time I reached the foyer I had decided on steaks for dinner. I could buy a few extra and freeze them if Nigel brought no one back with him. I popped into the bar and offered Michael the choice of my tip, or a blow job next to the bins at the back. Naughty of me really. He took the note with a silent nod to the slightly larger number of customers he was servicing.

The Girl From Ipanema came over the tannoy as I made for the exit. I hummed along.