Professional Excellence Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, Ms Monique.'

'Even though you know I'm going to have to punish you afterwards?'

He groaned before replying In the affirmative. His breathing was getting shallower but his cock seemed to be getting stiffer as I wanked him.

'You've been sniffing at my pussy, haven't you? And thinking about my long legs?'

'Yes, Ms Monique.'

'And what lies between them, you naughty, naughty boy.'

I moved the hand which was holding the cloth and grabbed his balls. He moaned and I kept applying pressure until I heard him cry out.

'I want you to think about how much you want to cum in my mouth and all over my big round tits while you discharge. And I haven't got all night, so I want you to do it now.'

I had been wanking him furiously while I murmured my instructions, but I was surprised when the first creamy string burst out of the small eyelet. My own excitement had disguised the pulsing I was, by now, so familiar with. I was at the top of my stroke when his orgasm erupted so most of the mess congealed around my hand. I got the cloth under him as he continued to throb out stream after stream. He was sobbing as he came and muttering apologies. I felt a small globule run over my wrist and land on my thigh as I coaxed the last drops from him. I surreptitiously wiped my hand clean with a dry edge of the cloth and then pushed it into his hand.

'Hold this and stop crying. It's not going to make your punishment any less if you act like a baby. In fact, it will be harder on you if you don't learn to behave.'

I watched him as he fought to bring himself under control.

'But you were a good boy when you came when I asked you, so I suppose you deserve a reward.'

He wiped his nose on the back of his hand and looked at me with gleaming eyes.

'I will allow you to lick your discharge from my stocking.'

'Thank you, Ms Monique.'

Monty almost knocked me off my feet in his rush to complete the task I had assigned him. I felt a thrill warm me inside as the lapped at the insignificant spots I pointed out on the inside of my thigh. His tongue made rasped against the nylon and Lycra mix and I was tempted to allow him to continue higher. I tapped his head with the flat of my hand.

'And the shoe.'

'Yes, Ms Monique.'

He lowered himself down to the floor and licked my bright-red, patent leather shoe as if his life depended on it. I daintily lifted my foot to make it easier for him, but had to shake it insistently to stop him cleaning the sole as well. I gave him a couple of minutes on the other foot, though I was certain it had been well out of the firing line. I only stopped him by taking a step sideways. I made great show of examining his handiwork.

'Satisfactory. Very satisfactory. Get up and take the same position on the armchair. I want you to think about the reasons I have to punish you, and promise to be better in the future.'

'Yes, Ms Monique.'

I watched him waddle over to the padded chair and arrange himself as comfortably as he could. As he bent over I could see his cock, still at half-mast, swinging loosely over his dangling ball sac. The marks from the whipping I had given him earlier had all but gone. I slipped out of my knickers and donned the fresh pair I always carried in my bag and tossed the used ones onto the dresser when I took his cash. I snapped the two sides of the belt together to give him warning of what was coming.

'You will count the strokes each time.'

'Yes, Ms Monique.'

'And listen carefully, I have some more instructions for you.'

'Yes, Ms Monique.'

I tapped him gently across the buttocks with the belt.

'One, Ms Monique.'

'No self-stimulation without my permission from now on.'

'Two, Ms Monique.'

'If you feel the need to masturbate you will text me and seek my permission.'

'Three. Yes, Ms Monique.'

'I will not grant it without evidence of a significant improvement in your behaviour.'

'Ow. Four, Ms Monique.'

I had increased the force with which I beat him and was drawing the belt down his back between each stroke. His back rippled and buttocks twitched as he waited for what was coming.

'You need to get some of that fat off.'

Five, Ms Monique.'

Being overweight is a sign of...'

'Six, Ms Monique.'

'...a very...'

'Seven, Ms Monique.'

'...Lazy ...'

'Eight, Ms Monique.'

'... Boy.'

'Nine, Ms Monique.'

I was breathing heavily with the effort I was putting into each blow. Poor Monty's bottom was already a criss-cross of red stripes and purple bruising. He was crying quietly, trying to catch the sobs in his throat. I softened my tone.

'Eat a salad every day. Text me a photo.'

'Ten, Ms Monique.'

'And start using the pool at your gym. At least four times a week.'

'Eleven, Ms Monique.'

'This last one is going to hurt.'

I drew the belt along his back again.

'It will remind you of what happens to bad boys who disobey me. You will remain in position until you hear the door close thinking about what I've ordered you to do.'

I took a step back to allow myself the widest arc possible, took a deep breath and let go with as much strength as I could muster. I felt a momentary pang of regret as I heard him shriek.

'Twelve, Ms. Monique.'

He was openly crying now. I bent and gently kissed his red-raw arse before making for the door. I could still hear him whimpering when I closed it behind me.

'That was odd.'

They say speaking to yourself is the first sign of madness. I put it down to the fact that I had my phone in my hand. Some sort of subliminal stimulation which texting can't satisfy. Got to be a PhD in that idea for someone. I was messaging Howard to tell him I was on my way home. I had an overwhelming urge to get laid.

I ignored Michael's signals as I stuffed a crisp twenty into his tips jar and gave him a wave as I made for the exit. I'd ring him tomorrow for a postmortem on the evening's events. I thought about Monty as a little boy with his bitch of a nanny. Could his parents really not have known what was going on? I smiled, thinking about the contrast between the confident, urbane businessman I had first met with the snivelling lump I had just walked out on. There was no way he was going to do what I had told him. But if he tried just a little bit, I reasoned, he would have got something less kinky out of our evening together. I just hoped I hadn't messed up Michael's performing debut.

And what of Howard: my phone pinged with confirmation that he was waiting for me? He always toyed with the riding crop when visiting Monique. And anyone would admit that only having sex with your wife when you pay in cash and she acts as a hooker was much more than justquirky. It struck me that he had also taken another major step away from respectability tonight: his agreement that Monique spend a night away. I was still pondering the implications when I pulled in to the drive and entered the house. We were going to have to test boundaries a little further.

He was in his room, stretched out on the bed, checking sites on the Internet when I poked my head around the door. Howard was wearing his silk robe and pyjamas.

'I was just thinking about you. There are some wonderful outfits here.'

'Why don't you bring the lap-top with you. I'd love to see them.'

There was a tap at my door almost immediately after I closed it. I had only had time to remove my dress. Howard came in with his lap top underneath his arm. He looked around the room like he always did, as if it was the first time he had seen it. I tossed the riding crop, which I usually kept propped up in my wardrobe, onto the bed.

'Looking for this?'

He laughed and picked it up, giving it an experimental swish in the air.

'You never did tell me why you have this.'

'Sometimes naughty boys need punishing.'

I laughed with him and slipped off my bra holding it on an outstretched finger.

'Take this will you, and put it in the basket?'

He took it from me with a quizzical expression which suddenly changed as he reached for his pocket. He held out a sealed, foolscap envelope which clearly contained bank notes.

'I managed to get out to the cash machine. I wasn't expecting your call.'

I handed it back to him after weighing it in my hand. From the thickness of it, I estimated that I was not the only one who wanted to get laid.

'Keep it. I told you on the phone, this one's free. It was thoughtful of you, but I'll let you order the outfit you think I should wear to entertain those men at the charity evening.'

I began to strip off the rest of my clothes, handing each item to him and dispatching him to the basket in the bathroom each time. He took the bra willingly, the panties with some reluctance and just stood waiting after I removed the one stocking, for the other one and the suspender belt.

'Off you go.'

I waved him away, keeping a firm grip on my remaining clothes.

'But...'

'No buts. You're not going to be naughty are you?'

I picked up the crop and flexed it between my hands. It's difficult to appear menacing when you're completely naked, but I did the best that I could. Howard went to the bathroom shaking his head and came back similarly stranded between incomprehension and irritation. He went to pick up the remaining clothes from the bed.

'Ah, ah, ah. Just the stocking.'

'What are you playing at Monique?'

He was facing me with his hands out, palms upwards, his who body language expressing exasperation. I tapped the hand nearest to me with the crop. No more than a slight brush compared with what I had been dishing out to Monty, but nonetheless he withdrew both hands sharply. He looked shocked. I gave him a smile.

'Naughty boys need to be taught lessons sometimes. Wouldn't you agree?'

'I suppose so.'

He took the stocking resentfully, then returned for the suspender belt. I had sat on the bed and tapped the space nest to me.

'Very good, Howard. You may show me the results of your research now.'

He brightened immediately and began tapping at his screen. I told him about Michael and his tricks as he scrolled through bustiers and skin tight, see-through dresses mostly from sex toy sites. We were on to lingerie and stockings as I explained Monty's request.

'Thank you for agreeing to let me do it.'

'Well it is for charity.'

He sounded magnanimous.

'That's what I thought. But Michael's tricks are a little risqué, as I told you. And the outfits you've been scrolling through don't leave much to the imagination.'

He huffed his reply, as if the thought of all those men lusting after me had been the last thing on his mind.

'Then I remembered you did pimp me out to Mr Smythe. David.'

I paused long enough for what I had said to sink in, but not long enough for him to try and start making excuses.

'And you asked me to tell you all about what happens. Does the thought of other men using me, if only in their minds, excite you? I can see you're getting an erection now.'

He pulled the computer up his lap to cover his groin. I reached over and closed it deliberately, before taking it and putting it on the bedside cabinet. I turned back to him. I rested my hand on his cock and my head on his shoulder. I was, after all, completely starkers and anyway had no intention of playing hard to get. I lowered my voice.

'Monty was getting a little frisky in the bar. He couldn't take his eyes off my tits.'

I pressed myself harder against his side.

'And he kept trying to slide his hand up my skirt.'

'What did you do?'

Howard was hoarse. I stroked his hard on through his trousers. I didn't change my tone.

'I gave him a thrashing.'

'You did what?'

'You heard me. I beat him on his bare bottom. With his own belt.'

'I don't know what to say.'

'He liked it so much he had an orgasm.'

Howard closed his eyes and remained silent.

'Stand up and take off your clothes. I want to see how excited you get when you think of me disciplining naughty boys.'

He laughed and began slowly to stand. I smacked him gently on the bottom to encourage him up. He started and took a position in front of me, just out of reach. He had forgotten I had the crop. I toyed with it while he took off his dressing gown and started pulling at the buttons on the pyjama jacket.

'Whoa, whoa, whoa, big boy. There's plenty of time.'

I stroked the crop down his chest and along the waistband of his loosely tied pyjamas. I barely had to move forward to reach him with the long switch. I let it drop onto the bulge in the loose cotton and then down his leg. He laughed self-consciously. I noticed he did not attempt to move out of range.

'Very nice.'

He only had two buttons to undo on the jacket. It was a good job he wasn't auditioning as a male stripper. He just did what he had been doing only slower. He had an anxious look on his face as if searching for guidance. I opened my legs and started to toy gently with my lips. Howard pulled off the jacket and dropped it on top of his dressing gown. He turned back to me, his hands folded across his chest.

'Now for the good part.'

I smiled and nodded to the trousers. His cock had slipped out of the unfastenable fly without him noticing. He was hard, but not completely stiff. When he spotted the wardrobe malfunction he quickly slipped if back under cover.

'Like to tease the girls, do you?'

'Um.'

He was looking down as if flummoxed by the task of untying the knot. I reached out with the crop and circled his cock until the end found the fly. I let it rest there.

'Has no one ever told you that it's rude to mumble. Why not have another try?'

He coughed.

'I haven't had much experience.'

'And I suppose the other women you entertain are less demanding than I am. Is that it?'

My free hand was now working more vigorously. The earlier excitement from my time with Monty was quickly stoked up. I could hear the familiar squelch of mucus in my snatch as I found and tickled my clit. He muttered something in response; I reached out and struck his leg with the crop. I hit him deliberately harder this time.

'You have to speak clearly when addressing me. I don't know where you've picked up these bad habits from.'

'Sorry, Monique. I wanted to say you're the only woman whose demands I listen to.'

'That's better.'

He let the trousers drop and they fell easily around his ankles. He transferred his hands to his dick immediately. I could feel myself getting hot. Discovering my dominatrix side made my mind race with new possibilities for pleasure, both for myself and others.

'Do you play with yourself frequently? How many times a week?'

'Three or four, I suppose. Not much.'

Howard had been stroking himself absent-mindedly as he watched me fingering my snatch with greater precision.

'And do you think about me when you're doing it?'

'Yes, Monique, always.'

I let out a soft groan. The familiar warmth which had been building in my pussy suddenly strengthened and spread out into my stomach. I have always been a sucker for flattery.

'I want you to listen carefully to my next orders and follow them without question.'

'Yes, Monique.'

'Go to the cabinet. Got it?'

'Yes Monique.'

'Take out one of the condoms you'll find in the drawer and put it on.'

'Yes, Monique.'

He watched as I withdrew my sticky finger from my pussy. His eyes followed it all the way up to, and into, my mouth. I pulled it free as slowly as I could.

'And then come over here and fuck the arse off me. You're driving me crazy with your teasing.'

He followed my instructions to the letter and at speed. I had my first orgasm almost as soon as he penetrated me. The second took a few minutes. I was distracted by the bull savaging me. The gentle, considerate Howard I was used to was clearly on vacation. As well as a vigour I could not remember, he was also unusually vocal. Crudely so. He called me a slut and a whore. I was clawing at his back and urging him on, sayingyes to every insult.

'Open your mouth, tart.'

Howard had suddenly withdrawn, tugged off the johnnie and was crouched over me. He looked angry and was wanking himself hard, the angry purple end of his knob was barely an inch from my face. I did as he was told.

'Fuck.'

He shouted out as the first spurt erupted from him. I was hit in the eye so only felt the second high on my forehead and presumably in my hair. He was on target with the third and shoved his cock into my mouth after it. I guzzled his cum down and sucked hard on his dick as if trying to draw sundae through a blocked straw until he pulled out of me again. The only sounds I could hear were both our heave breathing and the pounding of blood in my ears.

When I found the edge of a sheet to clean my eyes and after blinking away the residual stinging, I could see Howard still on his knees with a hand on the headboard supporting his weight. I leaned over, kissed the end of his sagging penis and fell back on the pillows smiling up at him.

'Good job that was a freebie, I'd have to give you a refund after that performance.'

He looked at me as if I was a stranger before shaking himself back into the present and returning my grin. He didn't say anything as he clambered over me and gathered up his clothes and computer. He stood at the bottom of the bed, Sphinx-like for a long while. Then he slowly put his things down and searched his clothes until he found the envelope of cash. He ripped it open and extracted a couple of twenties which he tossed onto the bed.

'Think of it as a tip, and an apology for my naughty behaviour. I don't quite know what came over me.'

He grinned briefly as I wiped away the trickle of spunk which had found its way out of my tangled hair and was slowly making its way down my forehead.

'I know exactly what came over me. And I can still see it dangling between your legs.'

I blew him a kiss as I shifted to the edge of the bed. More than anything I needed a shower. He was at the door when I spoke again.

'And don't think you can just brush off naughtiness with hard cash - though it does help. Every deed has consequences; every action, a reaction. I'll catchyou later.'

We were both laughing as we closed our respective doors.