Professional Wife Trainer Ch. 01

Story Info
I take my wife to be trained by a professional sex trainer.
1.5k words
3.97
85k
57

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is my first story. I would really appreciate any comments and advice.

*****

"So", he said, "what exactly do you want me to train her to do?" My wife took his cock out of her mouth and gave me an inquisitive look. He pinched her lactating nipples and used them to pull her mouth back onto his cock. "I can offer several training programs: Facials, Anal Fucking, or lesbian sex".

I answered: "We can only pay you for anal training... I've been wanting to fuck her ass since the day we met."

My wife raised her mouth off his giant cock making a loud popping noise. She was kneeling in front of him, as milk was running down her chest. "Did you plan all of this in advance?" she pouted indignantly. "There is no way I'm letting anyone fuck me in the ass!"

Rick quickly seized one of her nipples, and twisted it hard. A stream of hot milk burst out of her aroused nipple, and smothered his impressive erection. "None of this concerns you Barbara", he scolded her. "Now do you mind cleaning off this mess you've made?" He pointed at his breast milk covered cock. My wife, Barbara, stared at his glistening cock and hungrily slurped it back into her mouth. "Faster please", he said and flicked her nipple again. She picked up the pace, and looked up at Rick, checking for his approval. He smiled at her, and patted her gently on the head: "Keep doing that, that's great. Now be a good girl while I seal the deal with your husband". She nodded in approval with his cock still in her mouth, never breaking eye contact with him.

Rick reclined back into the sofa forcing her to get down on all fours in order to keep his cock in her mouth. "Anal training it is then. That will be five hundred dollars." He put out his hand to shake mine, with my wife still on the floor, sucking his cock on all fours. It was a very strange situation. Rick was slowly taking control of my wife. I knew he was a professional trainer, but I didn't think he would establish control so quickly. After I shook his hand, he rested his arm on my wife's ass, and began kneading her cheeks. Her engorged tits were swinging rhythmically back and forth under her body. She was leaking milk all over the floor. "Good" he said, "Now please leave us, and come back tomorrow."

I was shocked, "She's not staying here with you! She's my wife! She needs to come back home with me!"

Rick silently placed his right foot on my wife's forehead and slowly pushed her hungry mouth away from his cock. She got up, and angrily walked over to me. "Listen!" she said, her swollen tits sprinkling milk droplets as she turned to face me. Her nipples were clearly aroused. "I don't know what you had in mind when you brought me here, but I've never seen a cock this big in my life! Rick promised to fuck me after I suck him off, and I, sure as hell, am not going to pass up an opportunity to fuck his beautiful cock! Go home and come back tomorrow. And if you ever think you're touching my ass, you've got another thing coming mister!"

I was dumbfounded. I didn't know what to make of the situation. And besides, I was horny as hell. All I wanted was to take her back home and fuck her like an animal.

"Barbara!" hollered Rick. "Get back here!" He snapped his fingers impatiently. She immediately turned back to face him. "On your knees, or I will not let you cum today!" She quickly opened her mouth and went back to blowing him with great enthusiasm. "We are going to have to work on your discipline if you want to earn my cock in your pussy!"

"Yes sir", was all that she could moan, as she continued to worship his cock with her mouth.

"As for you", he turned to me, "Please leave now, and let me do my job. When you come back in the morning, she will gladly take your cock up her ass, just like we agreed. I promise that both of you shall leave here very satisfied customers... You can leave her here, everything will be alright. If you are still having doubts, you may stick a finger in her pussy and see for yourself just how turned on she really is."

I reluctantly knelt behind her, and inserted a finger in her pussy. She was soaking wet. Her pussy felt like it was boiling. She completely ignored me, and just kept on sucking his cock. I was jealous. I tried in vain to look her in the eye. But she was completely wrapped up in blowing Rick's giant dong. She slowly tried to take his entire length in her mouth. Her lips touched his groin as her tongue licked the underside of his balls. She started gagging a little bit, but readjusted her mouth so that would not have to spit out her new toy.

I was feeling rather angry. Barbara had never deep throated me before, and here she was on all fours, hypnotized by her trainer's cock, and trying to suck it like a porn star.

I guess that Rick, being the professional he is, sensed something was wrong. "You can fuck her from behind while she blows me. It will relieve your tension and make tonight's separation easier for you. Don't worry, it won't impact her training." He looked down at my wife's concentrated face. "You don't mind letting your husband cum, do you Barbara? I promise to fuck you afterwards". She simply nodded at him, not even looking at me. She was desperately trying to get his balls into her mouth. You could tell she was trying to impress him. She seemed a bit annoyed at the interruption.

I did not care anymore, I quickly pulled down my pants and slid my cock into her. I started pumping her fast and hard. All this time her gaze remained locked to Rick's eyes. "Do you promise to fuck me later with your giant cock?"

"Sure babe", said he.

"You should really play with her tits", he scolded me "they're very sensitive".

I reached out under her and started stroking them.

"Harder", he commanded, "Pull her nipples. Milk her like a cow!"

I pulled hard on her nipples, and she started grinding her pussy onto my cock.

She looked up at Rick and sighed "Thanks Rick, it feels much better when you milk me like that". She then went back to frantically deep throating his giant cock.

"Make him cum Barbara." Rick interrupted her slurping. "Your husband deserves to cum hard for bringing you here."

She started grinding harder into my cock. It sent me immediately over the edge. I started cumming and felt like I would never stop. Rick quickly pulled his cock out of my wife's mouth, it was clear that he was about to cum. My wife lunged forward and tried to swallow his cock back into her mouth. She was completely oblivious to the fact that I was still cumming in her pussy. Rick pushed her head away, and said: "No. Barbara dear, I want to cum on your face". Barbara just licked her lips, looked up and smiled in anticipation. Rick smiled generously back as he started cumming all over her face. She was on her knees looking up, and giggling in ecstasy, obviously proud of her handy work. The cum started dripping from her chin all over her tits. her chest was now drenched in breast milk and cum. She cradled his cock in both hands and lovingly placed it between her tits. She squeezed them gently together around his cock, and gently stroked the top of his cock with her hand. She gave the head a gentle kiss.

"Thanks" he patted her on the head. "Now, please stand up, and show your husband out".

My wife got up, still covered in cum. she gently kissed my satisfied cock, and rolled my pants back up. She kissed me on lips, and said "Thanks for bringing me here honey, I'm having so much fun."

She took me outside by the hand and led me to the drive way. I was fully dressed, but she was still naked and covered in Rick's cum. Barbara opened the car door, and let me into the car.

"Bye honey!" she said as she waved to me smiling. "Rick promised he'd fuck me after i made him cum. See you tomorrow!" and she cheerfully blew me a kiss. Then she turned and frolicked back inside with obvious excitement. I saw Rick's hand reach out through the door, and point a finger towards the ground. Barbara got down on all fours, and crawled back inside the house waiving her ass from side like a playful kitten. The door slammed shut behind her.