Professor and the Tease Ch. 01

Story Info
A new professor, a tease, and an admirer.
1.8k words
4.38
22.4k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MLT7
MLT7
13 Followers

I walk into the class, my first day as an adjunct teacher at my local community college. I was only 3 years removed from college myself. I had been offer the job after failing to get the lab position I had wanted, so I decided to teach what I know and go from there.

My class is just 15 students, ranging from 19 to 52 year olds, mostly women, but there were 3 males. None of the had arrived yet, but I was thirty minutes early. I booted the computer and pulled up all the needed documents as the students started to arrive. I greeted most all of them, some returned the greeting but most kept about their business.

As it came time for class to begin I had a student close the door and I passed out the syllabus, schedule, and other handouts.

"Welcome all, I'm Mr. Jason Harper. I'm the adjunct professor for Chem in the Lab, MLT 0105, this year as the regular teacher has had some health and family issues. We will still cover the material but we will see what else we can get into."

I got a few more chuckles than expected, so i smiled and kept going. "I am not going to read the syllabi or schedule..." I started. I tell the class it is their responsibility to read and understand the documents but if they had any questions or concerns to let me know.

After all of that, I have the class introduce themselves, but one girl in particular stands out, her name is Kimberlee. She was a petite girl, about 5 foot, with dark red hair, a light pink flush to her skin showed she was nervous. She seems like a nice girl, but she is pressing her legs together like she has to use the restroom.

After all the intros I tell the class to take 5, and the entire class leaves to take their break, except for Kimberlee. With everyone gone I start small talk with her and though she replies politely I only get short responses. She has trouble keeping the pitch and tone of her voice. I am also hearing a buzz but before I put to much into it the class returns.

After the class files in and is seated, we go through the intro of the first section. After about 15 minutes of lecture I dismiss the class. Again the other students get up, start chatting and leave but Kimberlee was still seated. She finally stands and goes to leave. I try not to watch but I notice she has or a skirt and as she walks out the door she drops her pen. She pauses as I start to stand, then as I walk over she spreads her legs, bends at the waist and grabs her pen.

I stop as I see what was happening. One she had on a thong, thin and black not covering much at all. Two the thong held in both a diamond end of a butt plug and a dildo/vibrator. I was stunned and aroused, she just stood, turned to look me in the eye and shyly smiled, then turned and left the class. She left the room with me standing there, my cock rock hard, and wanting to see and know more about my little tease.

All that day I couldn't get that image out of my mind, not that i even wanted to. I could still see Kimberlee, bent over at the waist the ass plug still there but the vibrator now replaced with my rock hard cock pounding into her tight wet pussy.

This kept my cock rock hard through the night and into the next day. I almost got myself off as I was so hard but I resisted.

Come the morning I went to the classroom and even though i was still 30 minutes early there was one person in the classroom, Kimberlee. Today she had her hair in low pigtails, a white button down shirt with a black skirt, the perfect pornstar schoolgirl and my cock was letting me know. I did my best to only nod and greet her this morning. In response Kimberlee smiled and returned the greeting, but then there was a pause.

I did not think anything of it so I went to the board and started clearing all the notes I put up yesterday when I heard a cough from behind me. I turn and see Kimberlee with her legs wide open, her pussy bare this time and her finger on her clit. She had a look that said come get it but I had to tell the voice no.

I could tell my cock was getting harder but the influx of students halted that. I turned to look at Kimberlee who winked and closed her legs.

I do my best to focus on the material that i am supposed to be teaching but i keep noticing my phone vibrating in my pocket, though none of the students can tell. I will cast glances at Kimberlee, and when she notices me looking she will look down at her pussy and open her legs. It only lasted a second but that was more than enough for me to get hard.

Luckily I am able to make it through the rest of class without many issues. When I dismiss the class and sit down at my desk I see that I have a few emails, all from Kimberlee. The headline for each is "read at work, please ;)"

I look around and notice all the students are gone so I open the first and it is Kimberlee in a similar pose to yesterday but looking over her shoulder her finger drawing me closer. The message said, Mr. Teacher, I am needing help with something hard. Do you think you can help me with it?

Now I am rock hard and touching my cock through my pants. I will need to get off soon, and that is when the door closes, and i hear it lock. In the doorway there she is, her short tied up to show her lithe body, her simple shoes replaced with heels, and she walks toward me.

She gets in front of me and says "Mr. Harper, I think you have something i need. Have I have some cum please?"

I am stunned but she reaches down and tries to pull my cock out. I pull away and try to stop her, "Kimberlee you are my student, rethink this." As i say this she just kneels in front of me and pouts, she looks up at me with her big eyes and say to me "But sir, I need your cum. If you just give me some I will make sure you never have to jerk off again. And I promise no one will know, please sir," as she says the last her mouth stays open at my cock.

As I am fighting between giving into my body and this girl at my lap or my senses when there is a knock at the door. I instinctively push Kimberlee under my desk, which is high enough she can easily hide under. I walk over to the door and let in who I now see is the teacher from the class next door. Her name is Tori McKenzie, she is about 5'4, sexy blonde hair and a perfect hourglass figure. She dresses just enough to cover her body, but not enough to prevent the people who want to look from looking. She was just a few years older than me, so in her early thirties, but that was about all I knew.

I did know that it would be unprofessional to stand with my hard on so I go back and sit at my desk, completely forgetting who was under the desk.

"Have a seat Mrs. McKenzie," I say gesturing to the table in front of me. Two things then happened, one Tori sat down and said "Please its just Tori, Mrs. McKenzie is my mother." As she said that she leaned forward which allowed her blouse to open up nicely and allowed me to see that she was not wearing a bra, and that her nipples were very hard. The other thing that happened was that Kimberlee, who now had access to my cock had unzipped my pants, fished out my member and was now kissing and licking my hard cock.

"OOOOOOHH, I am sorry, Mrs. I mean Tori. I am new so I didn't want to be to to casual." I say trying to keep my composure as Kimberlee sucked my cock and took it deep down her throat. Kimberlee was also stroking my cock while she wasn't sucking it, and I could tell my precum was oozing out of my cock head as she would lick and kiss the tip to get the precum out.

"Oh there is no need to be formal at all Jason. As a matter of fact we can be very casual here," As she said that she stood and walked over to the desk and leaned over so that we looked each other in the eye, but her bust was right in front of me. She ran a hand along the hem line of her blouse and smile. "So would you like a nice casual visit from time to time Jason?"

"Yeeeesss, Yes I would loove that Ttttorri. But I have some wooooork to do toddaay so mayyyybe tomorrow." I say as I try to look away. Not only was the other teacher coming onto me, I had a student sucking my cock right now and was about to cum. Kimberlee was now fucking my cock with her mouth, and one of my hands had gone down and was holding her deep on my cock. I could only take a few more seconds before I started to cum. I let go of Kimberlee's head and felt her release my cock with her mouth but her hands returned and seemed to guide my cum.

Tori looked confused by my stuttering but smiled and said that she would come by tomorrow and see if I was less busy. She leaned over the desk to kiss my cheek, allowing her breast to brush over my arm, making me throb more cum onto Kimberlee. As she walked out and then left I pushed myself back so that I could see Kimberlee. Her face was covered with cum, there was some on her exposed chest and she was wearing the biggest smile.

"Thank you, Jason. I needed this. Like I said you will never need to jerk yourself off again, either from me or Tori, and no I am not worried about her."

Kimberlee kept smiling as she walked over and grabbed her phone, took a picture of her cum covered face and chest, but made sure to not have me in the picture. "I will send you the pic to keep you hard. Have a good day Jason, and remember no jerking off." With that Kimberlee walked out and left me sitting there with my cock finally soft, put back in my pants, and me thinking Well that is one hell of a way to start a school year.

MLT7
MLT7
13 Followers