Professor and the Tease Ch. 02

Story Info
Mr. Harper learns about Kimberlee.
1.6k words
4.41
14.3k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MLT7
MLT7
13 Followers

Later that night when I got home he was on an adrenaline high. I had not only had one of my students suck my cock, practically begging for me to give her my cum. But I had also caught the eye of the neighbor teacher, and had a feeling that we were going to be very close very soon.

There was something that I was worried about though, well worried was the wrong word, but something I was thinking about a lot. Kimberlee had said that I would never have to jerk off again, and that she wasn't worried about Tori. I was probably thinking about it all too much so I figured he would just wind down that night and relax. I would go get something to eat as I lived alone in a studio apartment, so I did not really keep a lot of food. I changed into a casual polo shirt and some jeans and then left the apartment and headed to my car.

I drove through town till I found the mom and pop restaurant that I loved to eat at, I pull in and get out quickly, my stomach growling. After I closed the car door and turned there was someone there I didn't expect, Kimberlee.

This time she was wearing a tight black dress that was cut low enough to show the bottom of her breasts. The sides were also open so the only thing of her pert breasts that were covered were her areolas and nipples. The dress went down just to the bottom of her tight ass, so I knew that if she were to make the wrong move she would flash everyone.

"Good evening Jason, how are you feeling?" Kimberlee asked me as she walked up, making sure her walk swayed her hip just the right amount to make me want to bend her over my car hood.

"I am doing well Kimberlee. How are you doing tonight?" I asked, trying to make small talk with her, not wanting talk about what happened earlier today out in public.

"I am hungry for you cum again Jason, and I thought you might like for me to suck you cock while you eat." Kimberlee smiled as she said that, her hand going down to my cock, which was definitely rock hard at this point. I look around to see if anyone else hears what she has said but no one seems to even bother to look at us.

"So shall we go in Jason, we have a lot to talk about before I suck all that cum from you cock." She said as she lead me to the door, her ass showing clearly through her dress, and my hand drifts down to grab her ass. I am not surprised how firm it is, but what surprises me is that she shifts to make my hand go between her legs to feel that she is not wearing panties. I move from her tight asshole to her wet pussy with my finger as I probe around the area I have only seen once.

Not caring that we are in public with people watching I finger her a little, enough to get a feel for her pussy and then I pull out and lick my finger clean. I open the door to the restaurant and we walk in, and find a table quickly. We sit down and order our drinks, after that Kimberlee starts off, "So you are probably wondering what is going on here huh?"

"Yeah I am. I mean I have never had one like that today, but you are my student. Even us eating tonight could be enough to cost me my job and you your school career." I say, honestly worried about both of those things, but fighting that I would love to eat her pussy. This was unusual as I am not very outgoing sexually but I was enthralled with this young lady.

"Like I said, no one will ever know that we are doing anything. I should probably tell you a secret, but you have to swear that you will let no one know, or this all ends. I learned a long time ago that I am able to make people forget me, or only think about me. It can go so far as to make myself invisible to everyone around me, or for me to only be noticed by one or a few people. You look like you don't believe me so I will show you," Kimberlee smiles as our waiter approaches.

"Here are you and your lady's drinks sir. Do you want to wait for her to return before you order your food."

"Um, yes give us just a minute. She just had to go refresh." I said as Kimberlee was smiling, sitting directly across from me. The waiter nodded and walked away.

"See what I mean, I can change a person or peoples' perspective of myself so that I can either be the only thing they see, or they never see me at all. So you see, unless I want someone to know about us they never will. But just know this is only limited to me. I can't make it where you can do whatever you want, but so long as it is a discreet act we can do whatever we want." Kimberlee was smiling as I felt her foot start to rub up and down my leg.

I was stunned and was processing what I was hearing and the only thing that was coming to my mind was, "Why me?"

She smiled and simply said, 'You were one of the few people that noticed me when I wanted to be noticed." I could see her countance lower as she said that. "When I started classes I was so aroused I needed the stimulation of the vibrator and ass plug, so I let people see me, to see if they would either pick on me, or come onto me. You surprised me, you tried to make me feel comfortable even though you thought something was going on. So I decided to reward you."

I was even more stunned about that. Thinking about yesterday had not been anything special. I was just trying to make sure everyone was comfortable in my class, mainly to know if I was doing well as a teacher. About that time our waiter arrived and we gave our order quickly.

"So where do we go from here?" I ask her, as I feel her foot now pressing on my cock. She leaned forward and pressed her breasts toward me, her skin flushing slightly.

"Well I told you that I wanted to suck your cock while you eat tonight, and that is what I am going to do. I say then we leave here and you play with my pussy while we drive back to your place. Once we get to your place we fuck till we pass out. Then when it is time to wake up whoever wakes up first gets to fuck the other till we both cum. Then we go to school, and no one will know what is going on but us. I will have your cum dripping out of my pussy and you will know that I can't wait to be filled up again."

Hearing all of that my cock is rock hard and I can't wait for that. "But what about you? Don't you have a home to go to, and much less protection for you. I am not against children but I have a feeling neither of us want them at the moment."

"About the place to go, my family is fairly well off so I am not worried about that. Like I said I can make people forget about me, so when I go off like this I can keep myself just in my family's mind enough to keep me close but out enough to let me do what I want. As for protection, I am on the pill, so you don't have to worry about that. But that is enough talk, I need your cock in my mouth now."

With that she smiled and ducked under the table. She crawled over to me, and I help her pull my cock out and once it is out she takes it all the way in in one go. My cock starts to throb as she licked and sucked my cock. I put my hand on her head, running my fingers through her soft red hair as I help force her on my cock. I look down to see her looking up at me with my cock in her mouth, her big doe eyes begging me for cum.

She pulls away from my cock to stroke me, not letting me build too quickly. She will kiss the head and then lick from my balls to the head before taking my entire length down her throat. I do my best to not moan out as I don't know if the other customers can tell what is going on. I hear her fucking my cock with her mouth and throat, the glug sounds make me harder and throb as she keeps going. I reach the point that I cannot hold it any longer, about that time she pulls away and leaves my cock alone as she asks me.

"Jason would it turn you on seeing your cum on my face and chest while we eat," Kimberlee asks me as I am about to cum. I can only nod as I am blowing my load all over her face and chest. I just lean back as I compose myself. I see Kimberlee pop up on the other side of the table, sure enough with my cum all over her face, along with a big smile.

About that time our food arrives, after the waiter leaves she smiles and says, "Eat up Jason. I am in the mood for a long night of hard rough fucking."

MLT7
MLT7
13 Followers