Professor Butler

Story Info
The professor stumbles across Emily.
6.1k words
4.46
49.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hard to believe that this has happened. As a professor at a smaller college in Oregon, with a youth spent in Idaho, I have led a pretty boring and safe existence. My social life as a young adult had been pretty good. I was reasonably well liked, had good friends and most of the time, had girlfriend around.

My relationships with these women seemed mostly pretty normal. There were a few out of the box kind of girls now and again that liked me to tie them up and one or two that liked me to fuck them in the ass. Other than that, things were mostly pretty vanilla. All the reason why the events of the other day were so unbelievably out of the ordinary, I decided I simply had to put them on paper.

I had been teaching for a mere three years, and at the age of 31, I knew that there would be issues with young ladies that could crop up. I made a vow to myself that I would never succumb to any temptation like that. My career was simply too important and decided that there was no way I would ever let myself get into a compromising position.

The job and relo to Oregon had gone well, and I even met a young lady that was a CPA in town and developed a pretty nice, if not somewhat ordinary romance with. Unfortunately, things kind of ran their course, and after about a year, we went our separate ways. So things had been a little lonely, and being human, of course I was going to notice some of the beauty that I was surrounded with on campus.

The economics class I taught possessed some of that beauty, and she was named Emily. It was not but about a week into the summer session when I begin noticing her in the front row. Emily sometimes had a sort of odd look on her face. As if she was staring at me in a testing way that seemed to X-ray my soul in an uncomfortable fashion. I caught her several times over the next several weeks sort of gazing oddly at me but didn't give it too much thought.

She frequently raised her hand and participated in our discussions and clearly was one of the sharper students in the room. She was a sexy girl that was very attractive. But it was her confidence that made her noticeable. Her sexy attire that showed off the long legs that were incessantly crossed and uncrossed didn't hurt much either.

With about a week left before the finals, Emily was in her usual spot, but seemed not to be paying her ordinary level of attention in the class. Sort of off in a silent daydream, her legs were ever so slightly parted as she seemed to be completely oblivious to what she had revealed to me. As my classroom was the tiered sort, even the first row in which she sat was slightly elevated from where I sat. She was wearing a very short skirt that day, and try as I might, I couldn't help but glance her way as her white panties were clearly visible.

And that's when it happened – as seemingly as fast as you could snap your fingers, she was no longer in her revelry and was all of sudden staring right at me as I was viewing the junction between her legs. We both realized immediately that I had been caught red-handed, but rather than pull her legs back together, she instead left them unmoved and simply looked at me with this sort of disapproving look. I can't say why, but I felt as thought I had let her down and was ashamed.

After about five seconds went by, she slowly moved her legs back together in a much more lady-like fashion. I begin stammering and completely lost my train of thought. I was so distracted by what I had done (and even more, by Emily's reaction) that I couldn't even finish the lecture. Supply-side economics would have to wait for another day.

The next class went without any major incidents, but I did get "the stare" from Emily. She had this big time superior look about her. I tried to hold myself out in an authoritative way, but when I looked her direction, something about her seemed to make me shrink and feel inadequate.

The final exam was administered a week later, and with the same sort of gaze being administered by Emily, I felt downright embarrassed, almost humiliated with myself. She seemed to be quite pleased by my reaction as a wry smile more or less crept across her face as the tests were being passed around the room.

It was no surprise to me that as all the grading was completed, Emily had one of the top scores in the class. I had announced that I would post grades on the website within 5 days, yet two days after the exam, I received an email from Emily asking if the grading was done and if she could come by my office and to get her score a little early.

She wanted to get applications off for her internships for the following summer as soon as possible she explained, and could I help with this small favor? I replied to her email that she could drop by anytime. Within five minutes of sending my email, she replied that she would come by at the end of my office hours that day, around 5:00.

While I was secretly thrilled that we would be alone in my office together, I was at the same time terribly nervous in regards how her confidence seemed to give her this superior edge over me. How could this be? I always had confidence around women, and I typically would be the one that was in charge of things. I felt as though with Emily, even though she was just a student to me, all of my confidence and ability to control a situation had abandoned me.

The day seemed to move by in an unbelievably slow way. Task after task after task, yet the clock seemed to have a mind of it's own and move in a slow motion. Near the appointed time, I found myself straightening my office, wanting it to look as clean as possible for a person I barely knew. Why was I doing this? Deep down, I think I wanted her to approve. How ridiculous is that?

Finally, 5:00 rolled around, then 5:15, but no Emily. Around 5:30, I started packing up my things to head home. With my disappointment spoiling my previous upbeat mood, there was a tiny little knock on the door. My heart practically leaped at the sound.

I opened the door and there was my young student, dressed very casually in some sort of short work out shorts, tennis shoes and one of those too short shirts that the girls wear that show off the skin around their middle. No navel ring here - her perfect stomach was uninterrupted. I only glanced to take this all in, but even this she noticed, and I heard a barely audible disapproving "Tsssk" come from her mouth.

As casual as she was, as she walked into my office, she seemed confident and almost had an air of superiority toward me. I nodded toward one of the guest chairs at my desk and she had a seat. I turned to fish thru a filing cabinet and handed her exam. It was in an envelope, but she didn't even bother to open it to look at the score. I couldn't believe the gall of this girl! As she leaned over and away from me to put it in her purse, I noticed her low shorts revealing the back of a delightfully lacy white thong that had crept up and seemed to flash "Look at me, Look at me!"

It was at this point that I realized I was actually getting sexually excited. I reminded myself of the oath I had made to myself and swore again that I wouldn't make any overtures toward this sexy student of mine.

When she turned back to me, I asked her why didn't look at her score. She replied in a confident tone to match her posture that she ALREADY knew that she made an A. I tried to joke that she might want to be a little less sure of things lest she set herself up for a disappointment, but she was having none of it. She asked me if she was the high grade in the class, and I explained that she was not.

Delighted to have just the tiniest bit of control back on my side of things, I allowed myself a small smile. Emily then asked if she could see the grades for all of the students in the econ class. As I trying to explain why this was unethical, she simply slowly shook her head and shushed me. She told me that she thought it would do no harm for her to see it.

I'm not sure what happened, but it was at this point that I seemed to lose all control over our conversation and realized that Emily was in charge, and if she wanted to see the grades, I would let her. The little bit of control I had acquired just seconds before, was in an instant, ripped right back away from me. I'm not sure, but I might have sunk a little lower in my seat.

I punched up the grades on the PC and began to turn the monitor around towards her, but she put up her hand to instead stop me. She then got up and walked around to my desk and looking at me, said, "Excuse me, may I sit please?" This was insane! She wanted to sit in my chair, the "power position"! As crazy as it was seeing as this was MY office, I nonetheless was being propelled by some inexplicable force and got up and moved out of her way.

She sat and reviewed the grades for a bit, and said, "Well, number 2 out of 80 students is not too shabby." I congratulated her on her great semester saying she earned the high score.

She seemed to stop and study me again, and then told, not asked, but told me to sit in my OWN guest chair. I couldn't believe this but somehow, that same force now took over my body and there I was, sitting in a guest chair with her at my desk. Then she floored me by asking, "So Professor, now that we both agree as to what I have earned, how are we going to figure out what to do with what you have earned with your poor behavior towards me, a mere innocent, bright-eyed undergrad in your class?

Had I heard right? I couldn't even talk I was so shocked. Seriously, try as might, I knew she was talking about the panty staring incident that I hoped had faded into the background, when in fact, she wanted to lay it bare and discuss it. And I could get no words out. I eventually tripped over an awkward apology delivered without even being able to look her in the eye. All the while, I knew she was staring at me.

I felt exactly like I had after the time I had misbehaved in seventh grade. I was sent to Ms. Bell, the very hot principal who lectured me about my behavior until I was utterly humiliated. She then had me lean across her lap with my butt high in the air and explained that bad boys get spankings. Then, with her bare-hand, she gave me one over my jeans. While I can't say that it really hurt, the humiliation of the moment seemed to excite me, and I walked out of her office thankful that my jeans mostly hid my arousal.

Now here I am in my 30's yet feeling the same way? It was crazy! I hadn't thought of that spanking in years and years. Emily asked me to look at her and then announced, "I think you owe me something for your indiscretions." I didn't understand. She already had an A that she had earned...what more did she want from me?

She then explained that she felt it her responsibility to help protect other younger girls from instructors like me by providing "corrective behavior". Oh gawd...did I hear this right? I knew where this was going, and even though I was becoming more excited by the moment, I was filled with dread.

I meekly told Emily that I didn't know what she meant. She looked me dead in the eye, said to me, "Oh yes you do". Still seated, she rolled my desk chair that she had commandeered back from the desk to create some space, and patted those beautiful thighs that her running shorts covered only a bit of and beckoned me to come to her.

I couldn't even think for myself. After a moment of being in a frozen panic, I got out of my seat and made a move to lie across her lap. The embarrassment of the moment gripped me as I started to feel dizzy.

Then, to make it worse, Emily suddenly stopped me saying, "Professor Butler, I hardly think I would make much of a point if you have your slacks on. Please lock the door, remove your pants and do be snappy about it!

How was this happening? A little college senior taking over in my office and telling me what to do? It was surreal. What was even more surreal is that in my trance-like state, I could nothing other than follow the instructions that had been dispensed. I begin unbuttoning my slacks. Emily then told me to also remove my shoes. With this done, I looked to her for approval, and after several seconds went by, Emily then explained that for maximum effect, the discipline should be administered without my boxers as well.

Enough was enough. I had to put a stop to this before it went any further, and I made up my mind to do just that. I told Emily that this was now beyond acceptable and that we would stop this nonsense immediately. She seemed to listen to me very carefully, and then after a lengthy pause, she declared,

"Professor Butler, I will only ask you one more time. Remove your boxers, lie across my lap and be still. If you cannot follow those simple instructions, you will make things much worse for yourself." Her calm confidence seemed to send me right back into a trance, and I found myself incapable of anything other than following her instructions.

It was going to happen. There was nothing that I had in me to halt this ridiculousness. Thankfully I was permitted to keep my shirt on and before I removed my boxers I turned away from her so she wouldn't see my semi-aroused state.

Yes, all of this DID have me strangely excited. So in my mostly nude state, I more or less managed to climb onto her lap without exposing myself. I thought at this point the spanking would begin post haste, but I was wrong. With hand firmly placed on my shirt covering my left ass cheek, Emily proceeded to lecture me on how I would submit to her wishes to punish me, and that if I knew my place, I would stay quiet. She began telling me that I had been a very bad boy and that bad boys need harsh lessons.

This humiliation seemed to strangely only fuel my excitement. She then very slowly rolled my shirt up and out of the way of my ass, and the spanking commenced. It was with her bare hand, and just like in seventh grade, it was not all that hard or particularly painful, but at several points, she continued with my humiliation by telling me how bad I was, and how overdue this spanking must be.

All of her lecturing only served to further my excitement. I couldn't for the life of me understand any of it, but I knew one thing, and that was that being spanked and humiliated by a 21 year old was turning me on and doing it quickly!

After what seemed like at least five minutes of small spanks all over my ass and upper thighs, it stopped. As I realized it was over, I tried to push my shirt down so I could get up without my arousal betraying me, but with a firm hand in the small of my back, Emily stopped me from moving.

She explained that she was not finished yet. She then started lightly rubbing my slightly stinging ass. What an exquisite feeling it was! I was now very close to being fully erect and was very embarrassed that she might notice. I could not allow that to happen; it would be awful!

I was hoping that whatever she had in mind, my erection would have an opportunity to subside. I absolutely HAD to get some element of modesty back on my side.

Emily, however, had other plans. She said she didn't want me to have any lingering pain from my spanking, so she took a small bottle of hand lotion from her bag, unscrewed the top, and dribbled a liberal amount on my ass. She merely had wanted to make her point she explained.

She also allowed that the lotion would remove the sting. With that, she began a light massage of the afflicted area of my ass and upper thighs. There was no way that this treatment was going to help my cock's condition. Anything but!

So there I was, wearing only my shirt, draped across my 21-year-old student's lap, and she was massaging my ass. As this went on, she continued telling me how bad I had been. This verbal taunting only served to make my cock grow a little harder at which point Emily then noticed my erect state.

She said with shock, "Why Professor Butler, you seem to be enjoying this!" I immediately denied it, but Emily again quieted me and ordered me to spread my legs for her as she needed to "inspect" me. What on earth does that mean? With fear of what was to come, I timidly moved my legs the tiniest bit apart, so Emily gave me a pretty good spank and ordered me, "Further apart, further, I said!" I knew there was no arguing with her, so I complied. Even then, it wasn't enough to satisfy her, so Emily took each of my knees in her hands and pushed my legs even further apart thus exposing me in a terribly vulnerable way.

She then squirted some more lotion right into my crack, and rubbed it perilously close to my virgin hole. She seemed to hesitate before skipping that particular spot, but did thoroughly rub the lotion into the area on my upper legs right next to my balls. She was so close to touching me where I needed it the most.

Seemingly now aware that this teasing seemed to be a whole new way to punish me, Emily continued with the touches that couldn't have been more than the smallest of a fraction of an inch from my cock and balls. I was dying for her to touch me there. I think she heard my occasional sharp intake of breath as my excitement grew because she just sort of teased me like that for a while.

Then a stray finger of hers gave a near tortuous light little stroke across my balls. I moaned immediately and Emily quickly admonished me by reminding me that this was a punishment, not for pleasure. Yet with a lilt in her voice that gave away how much she was enjoying herself, she began a light tickling of my balls.

With her other hand, she suddenly reached beneath me and lightly grabbed my now raging cock. She gave the briefest of squeezes just to sort of test the waters, and now that she knew how much I had been enjoying all of this, she told me that she would have to take the punishment much further than what she had originally believed.

Letting go of my cock, she returned to her tickle torture. Gradually, she began expanding the torture beyond my balls and included my cock in her torture. Her hand and fingers continued their teasing, and then I froze as I felt one of her fingers, in a sort of exploration mode, scrape right across my asshole. Holy crap!

No way she would do that to me! No way! I was screaming silently and Emily must have felt me shudder as my widely spread legs had me in a very exposed state. She asked me if I have ever been touched there. I told her honestly that I had not. She then removed her hands from me completely and explained that part of my punishment would likely involve things that were new to me. Trust her she said, and she can help me become a better person and learn to avoid the shortcoming I had exposed to her in my classroom. Additionally, she says I may even eventually enjoy myself, but for that to happen, I would have to earn the privilege.

So Emily once again grabs the lotion, and holding the bottle over my upturned ass, she allowed a dollop to land right in the middle of my asshole. With fear, I subconsciously began to close my legs so as to protect my most vulnerable area. This action outraged Emily, and I received a harsh spank to remind me of who was in charge.

I practically leaped off her, but Emily was ready for this with a hand to firmly hold me in place, and it was apparent that I was not going to be allowed to get off of her lap anytime soon. She then ordered me to spread my legs as far as I could. Finally satisfied with my massively exposed state, she then took her index finger and slowly started rubbing the lotion into my rectal area.

There was this very slow, insistent pressure there as her finger teased for several minutes, which did actually relax me a bit. Eventually, her finger slid just barely inside me. Allowing me time to get used to the new sensation of being invaded, I then felt Emily's finger wiggle around a little bit. Then, there was a slight rotation and finally, a sawing motion in and out, in and out, until her finger was buried all the way inside of me. I had begun groaning as these new sensations were unlike anything I had ever felt before. Without even a touch, I was certain that my cock had to be harder than it ever had been.

12