Professor Goes to Town on Student

Story Info
Student learns the consequence of cheating.
2.6k words
4.09
198k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acacia25
acacia25
83 Followers

Mariah didn't have a tolerance for studying. She either knew the subject or she didn't. She could usually get wimpy Brandon Lockwell or one of his dork friends to do her homework for her or help her with a test. All she had to do was flash a little tit, bite a little lip.

Biology was one of those subjects she didn't get. Just thinking about the different nerves and stages and all that junk had her thinking she'd might as well give Brandon a blowjob if it guaranteed she'd at least pass the class. Not that she would actually give him a blowjob, she had a little bit more self-respect than that.

Halfway through the fall semester, the biology teacher quit. It was weird and out of the blue, but no one cared much. The professor had been a boring old perv who made no attempt to hide his multiple erections during class or his gaze on the chests of all his female students and colleagues. So he quit and that was that. Maybe the new replacement for him would be easy.

Mr. Golding was anything but easy. The man came into the classroom and immediately gave everyone a pop quiz, varying the questions per class so no one could help their friends out. Mariah aced the test because she had geeky Brandon next to her, flashing her his answers. When she'd taken her test up to Mr. Golding, he'd taken it without so much as a glance at her.

Maybe the man wasn't easy on Biology, but he was sure easy on the eyes. Mariah watched him from her desk, the way his jaw tensed as he wrote, reaching to push his dark back in frustration. No doubt he thought they were all a bunch of idiots. Not her, Mariah smiled to herself. Brandon sat down next to her after turning in his test, and Mariah could feel his eyes on her. She looked at him and smiled, pulling her shirt down lower to give him a little showing of gratitude. That was as much as Brandon was going to get anyway. But Golding, he could get way more than he wanted. The bell rang and everyone began to get up from their seats. Mariah got up as well. Brandon put a hand on her shoulder and she shrugged it off.

"Don't you want your homework for this class done?" He asked her. "Come walk with me to my locker, I've got it done for you."

"Alright." Mariah finally agreed, following the nerd out of the classroom. She glanced back to see if Golding was watching. He was.

"Shit, I forgot it in my gym locker. You wouldn't mind would you?"

"Whatever." Mariah followed Brandon down the hallway. They had lunch now so she wasn't in much of a hurry anyways. They stepped inside the dimly lit locker room, and Brandon walked in front of her to his locker. Mariah silently mocked the way he stooped over as he walked, and the way his brown hair looked so puffy and definitely didn't do favors for his acne-ridden face. In her distraction, she didn't notice two of Brandon's friends get behind her, not until they'd each grabbed one of her arms and pulled them back. They were surprisingly stronger than her. Mariah tried to jerk away, but couldn't. She was forced on to her knees, where Brandon faced her with a sinister smile.

"Did you think you'd just be able to keep taking and taking from me but not give anything in return? I want to taste that cunt of yours. And see those tits." Brandon stood over her, enjoying the way she struggled underneath his friends' grasps. They were binding her wrists together with actual rope. Mariah's agitated thoughts were interrupted for a moment to wonder how long they'd concocted this plan.

"Don't fucking touch me!" She screamed, hoping it would attract attention. Until Brandon stuffed a shirt into her mouth, and Mariah glared at him and his friends who joined him in front of her. They were all a bunch of wimpy idiots if they thought Mariah was going to put out for any of them.

Brandon reached for her shirt and yanked it down, ripping it a bit and exposing her lacy black bra. She looked at the ground while he did so, thinking that maybe he'd just touch her boobs for a little, cum in his pants, and let her be on her way. But he unhooked her bra and let her double D's fall out, while his friends practically salivated on site. "Oh fuck, you're so hot Mariah." Brandon reached up to undo her ponytail, letting her brown waves frame her face as her tits stood so perky. He got down on his knees in front of her, reaching for one of Mariah's tits and pressing it into his mouth. His hot breath washed over her skin and her nipples both became hard as he took Mariah's breast into his mouth, sucking it feverishly while his friends watching with idiotic smiles on their faces. Mariah squirmed, trying to get away, but one of Brandon's two friends walked to stand behind her, shoving her onto Brandon. Brandon momentarily stopped his attack on Mariah's tit to pull the shirt out of her mouth and jam his tongue in instead. Mariah bit down on his tongue, and he pulled back, hissing. "Fucking bitch, oh you fucking bitch. You want to skip right down to the part where I stick my dick inside you huh?"

The door to the locker room burst open, and the boys quickly got up. Mariah almost screamed for joy when she saw Mr. Golding come inside, but she did quickly react. "Mr. Golding, Brandon and his friends were going to rape me!" Brandon and his friends began to stammer out an apology, but Mr. Golding silenced them.

"Give me one damn good reason why I shouldn't take your asses to the principal's." He glared at the boys.

"We uh, we didn't mean"-

"Get out of here." Mariah looked on in disbelief as the boys quickly scrambled out.

"Are you serious? You're just going to let them get away like that?"

"Of course not. I'll call the principal in my classroom. I may have an extra shirt for you if you want." Mr. Golding spoke calmly, looking at Mariah. She felt self-conscious, know her breasts were exposed.

"Sure, yes, please. Can you untie me though? So I can fix myself." Mr. Golding untied her, allowing Mariah to adjust herself and finally walk behind him back to his classroom. Surprisingly, no one was loitering in the halls. She walked in after Mr. Golding, and he proceeded to shut the door after he, giving the lock a twist. "Can I have the shirt now?" Mariah asked, trying to pull the remains of her shirt together to cover herself.

"Why were Brandon and his friends doing that to you?" Golding spoke softly, looking at his desk.

"I don't know. They're nerds, they're obviously not getting any."

"Or was it because Brandon thought you owed him something?" Golding rubbed his jaw, looking at Mariah now. His eyes trailed up and down her body, staying on her lips.

"I don't know what"-

"If you're going to cheat on a test, at least change the wording up a little. Maybe your old professor was an idiot, but I'm not." Golding walked to his desk, pushing his papers aside. Mariah cautiously stepped forward.

"But they could've raped me!"

"They could've but they didn't. Because I stopped them. And I'm sorry that almost happened to you. But what's in it for me to not fail you right now?"

Mariah felt tears welling in her eyes. "Mr. Golding, I"-

"Take of your shirt."

"What?"

"Take off your shirt. And those jeans."

Mariah stripped quickly, feeling the cold air against her skin. "Take off everything. I checked your file, you turned eighteen last month. Happy birthday. I've got your present."

She complied, crossing her arms and looking at the ground. How humiliating, to be caught and now forced to strip for the professor. Mariah looked at him, seeing the way he bit his lip and looked her up and down. But for what it was worth, he was handsome. "Come here." Mariah walked and stood in front of him. His hands reached behind her, cupping her ass and giving it a tight squeeze. He stuck a finger inside her, and her legs shook. "I may be a biology professor, but I've always had a favoring for anatomy." He pressed his lips against the base of her throat, keeping a finger inside her and moving it in and out slowly. Mariah's stomach tightened, her breathing going short as the man invaded her body. Golding cupped one of Mariah's tits, licking it slowly, feeling the young girl's tremors. "Are you a virgin Mariah?" Mariah's voice died in her throat when he stuck another finger inside of her. He planted kisses down her stomach, taking his fingers out of her. Mariah let out a groan of protest. "I asked if you're a virgin. Answer me when I'm talking to you." He pushed her back on his desk, spreading her legs open and kneeling down in front of her open cunt. He stuck his tongue inside her.

"Professor Golding, don't." Mariah leaned back, grabbing onto her tits as her professor began to eat her out. "You're my professor. Please." He pinched her thighs as his tongue licked her increasingly wet snatch. He leaned in, lapping his tongue inside her furiously. He sucked her clit, making Mariah gasp as a tremor wracked her body and made her toes curl. "Don't stop."

"This feels nice, but you know what would feel even better? My cock." He stood up and began to undo his belt. Mariah regained some of her senses back. She didn't want to lose her virginity to her biology teacher!

"No wait professor, I"-He didn't wait for her to finish, pushing her thighs farther apart and guiding his nine inch thick pulsing cock right towards her. He rubbed the outer lips of her sex tenderly, so tenderly Mariah felt her words die in her throat and all she could think about was riding that cock for hours. She wanted to be filled by her professor's thick juicy cock.

As if reading her mind, Golding moved in, shoving his cock all the way inside Mariah's virgin cunt, ripping away her virginity. Mariah gasped, sitting upwards and feeling the tears rush as her tight hole was invaded by this giant cock. Her nails dug into the back of Golding's shirt as he stood frozen. Golding ground his teeth together, shuddering slightly from how good this wet tight little cunt felt around his dick. He pulled out a little bit, then shoved all nine inches back in, rubbing against Mariah's cervix. He began pounding in and out of her, enjoying the way she swallowed his cock up, letting it rub against her cervix with each stroke. Their juiced mingled with each other's over his desk, no doubt staining some poor kids' homework.

Mariah felt her body convulse as her professor's thick cock penetrated her. He grabbed onto her tits while he pounded her, sucking them energetically. A knock at the door made them both freeze. Golding's cock was still inside her as he called out a meager hello. "Don't say anything. Don't make any noise, because I intend to keep on fucking you." He pushed in and out of her, as the person outside spoke up. It was the principal, asking about a meeting. The principal asked if everything was alright. "Just fine." Golding punctuated this statement with a long thrust inside Mariah. She brought her hands to her mouth to keep from yelling out. The principal excused himself without any question and his footsteps died away in no time.

Mariah felt herself working into her first orgasm. Golding did, too, though he wasn't going to admit it to Mariah. She'd want him to pull out before he cummed, but he wanted to fill this young hot student to the brim with his seed.

"Uhhh, I'm-uh-I'm"- Mariah couldn't even say the sentence, feeling her body flush as her first orgasm took over her senses. She let out a small scream, which Golding quickly stopped by jamming his hands over her mouth. He felt his unraveling at the tip of his cock, but he wanted to elongate it as much as he could.

"You're going to ride me." He said matter of factly, still pounding her as he pushed the papers off his desk and shoved his pants and briefs down to his ankles, settling down on his desk and hoisting the spent young girl over him. She settled down onto his cock, her nipples flushed as she began to squeeze up and down him. Her tits bounced, and he groped them as she began to ride herself into another orgasm. She began a pattern of dropping down on his shaft completely and then getting up from underneath it. It hurt her so deliciously she could've kept going for hours. This was it, Golding could feel it. He gripped onto her hips and began to impale her even quicker, biting his lip as her tits bounced even more. "Oh yeah, keep doing that. Oh shit, I'm going to cum in you until my cum is dripping down your thighs." He muttered, holding on to her.

"No, wait, please pull out." Mariah groaned, not wanting to stop riding her professor. "Protection, you didn't use protection."

He laughed suddenly, "Whoops. Let's hope you don't get pregnant now!" She struggled to get off of him, but he held her down as he gave one last thrust, managing to pop his cock into her cervix. With one last groan, he shot his load into Mariah, stream after stream. She orgasmed, feeling winded as she leaned back, accepting her professor's seed. She only stopped struggling when the last stream of her professor's cum was dripping out of her, along with her own juices. "That wasn't so bad was it? Now go on and clean my cock up." He stood up and grabbed her head, shoving her down to face his flacid member. Even though it was flacid it still looked extremely big, and Mariah was scared of putting that in her mouth. But well, it had already been inside her tight cunt anyways, what would be the harm? She took in her mouth, tasting the saltiness of her mixed with his own. He shoved his cock inside her mouth and hit her at the back of the throat, earning a muffled yelp from her. She cradled his balls in her hand as she sucked him off, feeling his member grow stiff again in her mouth. "It's getting hard again, guess I'm going to have to go off on your tight little cunt again. Or maybe that nice tight ass of yours." She widened her eyes, shaking her head. Just the mere thought of this monster inside her virgin hole made her stomach drop.

The bell rang suddenly, signaling the end of the lunch period. Mariah moved back, her mouth coming off of Golding's cock. "Get dressed." He pulled his pants up again, fixing the collar of his button up. She dressed quickly in silence, and he began to gather all the spilled papers. "Go on to your next class, I'm not writing you a note." She felt the stickiness in her thighs as she moved towards the door. "Oh and Mariah? Detention. All this week, lunch and after school. That'll teach you to cheat in my class. See you after school." He smiled at her, and Mariah unlocked the door, licking her lips and going to the restroom. She'd ditch her underwear, it's not like she'd need it now after all.

acacia25
acacia25
83 Followers