Professor Li's Pantyhose Ch. 02

Story Info
Tutorial in prof's home ends in bed.
1.5k words
4.34
42.5k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turned out that the second tutorial with Professor Li was taking place in her home since she had taken the day off and it would have been inconvenient for her to travel to campus just for this one hour.

Of course I didn't mind and was curious about her house, how it would look like, and also whether anyone else lived there, as well. I didn't see her wearing a wedding band, but that would not necessarily mean she was unmarried nor that she would live all by herself.

I showed up clock five and rang the doorbell. Prof. Li opened and greeted me with her warm smile. "Come in!" she welcomed me and led me to her study which was on the first floor, next to the living room. The house was quite large given that the neighborhood was the most expensive in town, and the interior was absolutely marvelous and arranged with great taste. Lots of antiques everywhere, but the kind of antiques that make the rooms more alive rather than look old fashioned.

Not until she sat down on her chair did I take notice of her appearance. I was by no means surprised that she wore pantyhose even at home, today they were smooth and silky suntan, almost invisible, but instead of the high heels she wore elegant flat slippers that showed most of her small feet in pantyhose and also her dark red painted cute toes. She wore a skin-tight bodysuit, white, and her breasts and nipples showed clearly through the thin fabric. Finally she wore black shorts that I found cute on her but did still somehow not match the rest of her outfit perfectly. (Even professors are not perfect, I thought.)

So we started our tutoring session in the usual intense way of Prof. Li who did not let me go astray for a single second and demanded my full attention to the subject matter.

This time it was me who asked for a brief time out, I needed to visit the bathroom. When I returned, I was surprised to find her office empty. I looked a bit around in the first floor but couldn't see her. Then I heard her voice from upstairs. Strange, I thought, what's going on here?

I walked up the staircase and found one room with the door open. It was dimly lit, with some candles, and very soft relaxing music was audible once I stepped into the room. There, Prof. Li was lying on the bed on her stomach, her shorts already taken off, and her calves, encased in the ultra-sheer suntan pantyhose, slowly moving up and down. She had taken off her slippers, too, and I got a view of her incredibly gorgeous small Asian feet, just barely nude, her toes moving back and forth and her arches showing very clearly.

I was speechless and still wondered what was going on. She hadn't said anything to me earlier... but before I could come up with a question, Prof. Li turned her head towards me, smiled broadly, and said: "I heard you coming in. What are you waiting for? Let's have some fun!"

Obviously, Prof. Li was not satisfied by our experience last time and wanted more. But so did I! It didn't take me long to take off all my clothes and lie down next to her. There was the same wonderfully erotic and intoxicating scent I noticed a week ago. She smiled when she saw my huge boner and started to caress my whole body. First my head, my scalp, using her tiny but sharp shiny white fingernails to tease my skin which enormously excited me, then my face, my lips, then down to my chest, playing with my nipples in a very experienced way. Then sparing my penis and down to my legs, knees and eventually feet. She was amazing in giving me a relaxing and erotically pleasing foot massage. I learned some techniques from her which I later used on her feet.

She then embraced me tightly so that I could feel her breasts through her bodysuit and I pressed my hard-on against her pubic area, but didn't move my cock much since it would have made me come early. I wrapped my legs around her and massaged her small and firm butt with my hands, feeling it through the soft body suit and the silky, smooth pantyhose underneath. Experiencing this pantyhose fabric on her totally sexy rear was fantastic. She told me she liked it too and that I should grab her a bit harder, then, that I should smack her on her butt. I could feel her butt muscles harden and I heard her sigh gently.

Now it was time to take off her bodysuit, so her breasts were exposed (as she wore no bra), so the only thing she wore was the sheer-to-waist suntan pantyhose. (It seems she doesn't like panties!)

I started to caress her head and hair and then gently found her lips with mine and played with them with my tongue before I gently inserted it into her mouth.

She grabbed my tongue with hers and we played around, kissing intensely, embracing each other tightly, and me feeling her cute Asian pantyhose-encased legs with my legs and touching the smooth fabric with my penis, too. Again, I had to take care not to come right away; I definitely wanted to come inside of her, as this was so fantastic the last time.

She clearly was aroused and sighed quite heavily already when our lips parted and my hands gently massaged her upper body, paying a lot of attention to her firm, erotic breasts and massaging and sucking on her dark, fully erect nipples. Her sighs got louder and she gently took my hand and placed it on her pubic area. I softly rubbed her outer lips and clitoris, all through the pantyhose, and noticed how much more excited she got. A big wet spot formed between her legs.

I bent down, spread her legs, and gave her special areas s real workout with my tongue. She enjoyed it, I could tell, and me too, my cock was harder than it had ever been and throbbing of anticipation.

Now I caressed her thighs, savoring the sensation of the sheer suntan pantyhose on her smooth, soft skin, slowly working my way down to her very sexy knees, then paying attention to her calves and finally arriving at my most favorite body part, her feet.

After an initial gentle massage with my hands, I took them with both of my hands and indicated to her to walk with them up my body, my chest, then to my face, and then gently rub them all over my face. I sucked all of her toes with my tongue individually and felt like in heaven, with the very sheer smooth fabric of her pantyhose still between my tongue and her toes. I licked her soles for a long time, then her heels, and enjoyed the sweet, a bit sweaty smell I remembered from last time.

Prof. Li now took the initiative and took my cock between her feet and massaged it in the most magnificent way imaginable. I thought she should teach foot jobs, not algorithms! Her nyloned feet would work their way up and down my shaft, sometimes softer, sometimes stronger, then caressing my balls, at other times playing with the head where significant amounts of pre-cum made it very smooth and moist.

I decided that I could not hold it back any more and if I would let her continue for much longer, would definitely come right then and there, which I did not like to do.

So instead I gently took her feet off my boner and placed them on either side of my legs. Then I slowly moved my hands towards her crotch and ripped a hole into her pantyhose. She smiled and knew what was coming, because she lay down with her legs widely spread and waited for me to enter her.

I approached her, sat on my knees and very gently inserted my hard-on into her vagina. Again, it was so smooth, soft, silky, warm, moist, and still a bit tight in there and we both were breathing very heavily.

I pressed harder into her and then slowly got into a rhythm of fucking her as hard and as intense as I could. Her breasts were bouncing up and down a bit, her nipples still being erect. She wrapped her pantyhose legs around me and gave me this incredible sensation which stimulated me even more.

Finally, she walked with her feet up my body again, over my belly, chest, neck, until they arrived on my face. She knew how much I liked this experience! I pushed harder and harder inside her and the bed rocked quite a bit from our action.

Then, in a sudden instant, we came almost exactly at the same time, me shooting many loads of cum deep inside her and her squirting a big juicy load onto my cock.

I lowered my body onto her and we embraced, kissing again very passionately. I couldn't wait to see her again.