Professor Pam & Mr. Roberts Ch. 02

Story Info
The next morning.
1.3k words
4.14
23.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DukeDakota
DukeDakota
21 Followers

Chapter 2: The Next Morning. . .

My arm hurt with pins and needles, it was awakening wrapped around Pam’s shoulder. I wiped the scabs from my eyes and watched her sleep. Her red hair flowing over her shoulders, she looked simply marvelous. How can a woman look so attractive in the morning before she ‘put on her face’? She was a glamorous creature. She was stunningly sexy. The more I watched her, the more I felt something for her. My eyes drifted to her breasts. They were mouth watering. The contrast of her pale white skin and her burgundy lingerie was magnificent. Her bra’s color blended with her freckles across her chest. Her chest was average. I estimated them to be 34 C cups. I glanced down her body. The hem of her skirt had drifted up, exposing the top of her stockings. Her legs were shapely and defined. As I looked at her toes, I noticed through her hose that they were painted red. I found that erotic, since it was totally unlike her. Her finger nails were always manicured and painted in pastel-like colors. I started thinking, ‘What other hidden treasures did she have’?

After watching her sleep for a hour or so, my bladder felt like it was going to explode. I tried to slip my arm from around her without waking her. As I pull my arm away, she stirred and I stopped and waited to see if I was going to wake her. When I felt the coast was clear, I finished freeing myself. I chuckled to myself, coyote ugly.

“Trying to escape?” she asked, as she stretched.

“No Ma’am. Morning bathroom run. All that wine from last night.”

“Ma’am? You came here last night expecting to sleep with me and this morning you call me Ma’am?”

“I sorry, Pam. I am a good old southern gentleman. You address your elders as Sir or Ma’am. It is just a habit.

“Elders huh? Fuck you asshole. I am only five years older than you. I was a child genius. I was pushed through school and I graduated high school at 15, college at nineteen, Doctorate at 24.”

It still shocked me to hear her cuss.

“Interesting, but if you will, excuse me.”

“Sure. But where are you going?”

I was getting annoyed now.

“I am going to take a piss!” I spoke meanly to her.

“Okay, motherfucker, walk all the way upstairs when you can take your piss right down here.”

“Where?”

She got up from the couch. And walked to me.

She grabbed my morning erection and pulled me by it. She led me under the stairs, where she opened a door. Inside was a shower, a sink and a toilet. I smiled at her.

“Well Mr. Smart Aleck, go ahead and pee.”

Embarrassed and ashamed, I decided to test the waters.

“Do it for me!”

She chuckled at my demand, she looked me dead in my eye. She fumbled with my belt. Without looking down, she freed my cock and led me to the toilet. She lifted up the seat. She held my cock in her fingers and smiled at me.

“Well?”

In 26 years of living on this earth, this was a new experience for me. I tried to relax. Pissing with a hard-on is difficult enough. It is damn near impossible when a gorgeous red head is holding your dick.

“Problems, Chick?”

“Shut the fuck up.”

She held me until I finally relaxed enough to let it flow. Once the steady flow stopped. She giggled and looked down at my dick.

“Wait for the shake.”

I laughed at her comment. Then all at once my hard-on returned. She looked at it and then looked at me.

“Shows promise.”

“Try it out for size in that trashy mouth of yours?”

“Not yet big boy, not yet”

“Come on baby. You gave me a woody.”

She stuffed my dick back in my pants and tried to zip my pants up. She did it without feeling. She did it like she knew what she was doing. All I know is that I was horny, my dick was hard and a beautiful woman just threw ice cold water on the whole situation. She went to the sink and washed her hands. I stood behind her and pressed my dick into the crack of her ass. She moaned then she simply walked out of the bathroom.

What the fuck. I couldn’t believe this woman. As I heard her footsteps on the stairs, I figured why not, so I pulled down my pants and relieved myself of the sexual pressure I was feeling.

Once done, I walked up the stairs. I heard her upstairs in the shower.

I scampered up behind her, but I found the door to her master bathroom locked. What a bitch. I descended the stairs slowly thinking, what is this woman up to?

I went to her kitchen. I rinsed the plates from dinner and placed them in the washer. I decided to cook breakfast for us. I opened her refrigerator. Orange juice, eggs, bacon. While the bacon cooked, I searched again and I found some onions, ham, green peppers and cheese. I found a 6 inch frying pan. As I turned the omelet I was making, she walked in the kitchen.

“Hhhmmm. That smells good.”

I turned as she stood there in her bathroom robe, drying her hair. No make-up and dripping wet she looked incredible. Although I released my pent up frustration earlier, my manhood started to rise again. She came to me and squeezed my ass.

“You keep this up, I might have to give you a little something”.

“Yeah right, sit down and eat, tease.”

“Look Chick, I like you, but you’re my student and I am recently divorced. I am not ready to get involved right now. If you can’t handle that fact, then I choose wrong.”

“I am a man, Pam. You are a woman. I like you too, but you are driving me nuts. You appear at school like a wicked witch of the west. You give me an invitation to dinner. I spend the night and we do nothing. Then you fondle my dick as I take my morning piss, and even now you come in here dressed in a robe. What am I supposed to think?”

“Look Chick. I feel comfortable around you. I don’t mean to tease you. It’s just that I am in my home and this is how I live. I wear a robe, lingerie or nothing at all, until I decide what I am going to do for the day. Last night, you said you understood me.”

“I do understand. It’s just. . .it’s just”, I stammered.

“It’s just that you are used to those college co-ed’s dropping their panties for you at a drop of a dime. Well let me tell you something, I am not a whore or a slut and your bullshit one liners are not going to get me in bed like them.”

She had put me in my place. I lowered my head, stared at my feet and walked to the table. I poured each of us coffee and orange juice. She sat down with me.

“This is all new to me. You’re right about the co-ed’s. After a romantic dinner, and a sensual dessert like we shared, I would normally get laid.”

“I AM NOT A CO-ED!”

“Calm down, I know that, but I am trying to adjust my thinking.”

“Listen, after breakfast, let’s spend the day together.”

“Doing what.”

“Whatever.”

“We’ll see. Eat your breakfast before it gets cold.”

We ate without saying another word. It was nice to spend time with a woman. One time in between bites, I looked up into her eyes. We both smiled at one another and then giggled. It was comfortable silence. It was at this moment I realized, stick a fork in me. . .I was done.

DukeDakota
DukeDakota
21 Followers