Professor Pornstar

Story Info
Aiden has a special "tutoring" class with his hot professor.
1.5k words
3.91
12.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had hoped I was on time, but alas. I reached Professor Layt's class three minutes late. I knew I would get shouted at and a talk to about tardiness, but when she shouts at me, and she regularly does, I can't seem to take her seriously. Maybe it's the fact that she's only five years older than me. Maybe it's because she's so incredibly fucking hot. Either way, it's hard to take her seriously.

"Mr Portman. You are late. Please stay after class," Professor Layt says the instant I take my seat. I comply, sitting through the whole lecture, imagining what I'll have to endure. Would it be RA duty? More lectures? Finally, the lecture is over, and I walk down to her desk, awaiting punishment. Professor Layt looks at me. "Look, Aiden. This is the third time you're late in a week. Your grades are also going down. Are you okay?" she asks.

"Yeah," I nod. She shows me more of my grades.

"Aiden, your best grade is a C+. How can I help you?"

At this point, I become conscious of a raging boner that's suddenly sprung up. I'm in full view of Professor Layt's beautiful young cleavage. She's leaning forward in her chair. Is she teasing me? Does she want me as much as I want her? I can see the tip of her panties peeking out of her skirt, and my boner goes into overdrive.

"Aiden. I'm available for tutoring on Mondays."

I don't even hear her. I just nod my head, discreetly staring at her beautiful tits and panties. Professor Layt stands up. "We're here for you," she says, and she hugs me. I hope she doesn't feel my hard boner.

Professor Layt

I'll admit, I was surprised to find out that Aiden was hard on when I hugged him. I felt his penis, poking into my pelvis. If that was its full potential, I wouldn't be disappointed if my future husband was as large as Aiden. But I shouldn't be fantasizing over a student. What had I done that had him so hard on? I had leaned forward, yes, but that was to make him feel unthreatened. Maybe I had subconsciously wanted to show off my D-cup boobs. At night, I couldn't stop masturbating to him, imagining that it was his penis that was penetrating my pussy, not my fingers, imagining that he was making love to me. In, out, in, out. My fingers can't hold a candle to his size, but it works. I squirted so much, I had to change the sheets. Now I wanted him. I wanted him bad.

Two weeks later

Today is the mid term awards ceremony. I'll be handing out the awards to my classes, and other professors for their own respective classes. After flirting with Aiden for two weeks during our tutoring, I could feel our mutual sexual and physical attraction. I love him for the funny, charming guy he is. And his huge penis. Tonight, I decided, was the night I would make the first move. Waiting for my class to be called, I sat in the front row of professors.

My name was called, and I was to announce and give out the awards. After about three names, I discovered that Aiden had an award. "Outstanding Achievement in Band". Apparently he's an excellent saxophone player.

As he came on stage to receive his award, I hugged him, making sure I'm pressing my boobs into his chest. I also subtly reached down and squeezed his (hard on) penis. He looked at me in shock, and I whispered to him. "Meet me in my room for our tutoring session at 5:00 pm."

Aiden

When the award ceremony was over, I went straight to my dorm, which was empty at the time, and jacked off. So Professor Layt wants me, too. I stroke my six-inch penis, trying to get it to grow to full size. In no time, thinking about Professor Layt has it throbbing. I needed to satisfy it, needed to make love with Professor Layt. At 4:30 Im getting ready to make my way over to the Professor's dorms. I'm not a jock, I don't have washboard abs or bulging biceps, but I was athletic, at the least.

I knock on Professor Layt's door. It's open. I tentatively push it open.

"Professor?" I call out. There's a sound of rushing water. I call out again, and this time, there's a response. "Hold on a second, Aiden! I'm almost done!" her voice comes from the bathroom. So I wait. I sit on her couch, my penis eager for action. I sit there daydreaming for a few minutes, when out comes Professor Layt, completely nude except for a towel covering her pussy and torso. "Professor?" I say.

"Please, call me Deborah. I don't like Professor. It sounds old."

I'm stunned. On one hand, this is my sexual fantasy come true, on the other, I can't have sex with my professor! Still, my penis grows stiff.

Deborah smile, seeing the bulge in my pants. "Let's give the little guy some breathing room." And she walks over and unbuttons my pants, sliding between my legs. My cock springs out, at attention. Deborah smiles hungrily, and she slowly licks my shaft. It grows to its full eight inches. She pulls my pants all the way down, exposing my thighs. She kisses the tip of my penis, which is now throbbing. I'm lunging at her, trying to tear off that towel that obscures perfection, but she dodges, smiling as she begins to take my manhood in her mouth.

Deborah

My head bobs, as I give him a blowjob, the best I've ever given. I swirl my tongue, bob faster. Aiden is moaning in pleasure. Up, down, up, down, my mouth giving him immense pleasure. I go faster, deeper with each bob. He starts thrusting his gigantic cock, moving his hips along with my motion. His humongous dick is throbbing, on the verge of ejaculating, but I keep on going. Faster and faster, I give him the best blowjob I can possibly give. I feel the cum pushing, trying to make its way through the shaft, and I'm unrelentless. I keep going, up to the point where Aiden is moaning and groaning, and then, I deepthroat all eight beautiful inches. He shoots a jet of cum into my mouth and I swallow all of it. I release my hold on his cock and step back. His dick will now be sensitive for the next few minutes, so I pull him off the couch, and we roll on the carpet, making out. The towel is discarded, and he kisses my neck, kisses my boobs. He's a master at this.

I stroke his now-limp penis, trying to get it to full size. But making out is amazing. His fingers find my pussy and begin penetrating it. I give an instant moan of pleasure. We kiss harder, pushing into each other, French kissing. Eventually, he pulls away, and he slides down. I barely have a second to register it when he starts going down on me. His tongue is masterful, knowing exactly how to caress my pussy for maximum pleasure. His tongue goes in and out, up and down. He spreads my pussy lips and sticks his tongue in sideways, I nearly scream in pleasure. Soon, he finds the elusive g-spot, and I burst, squirting a stream of juices. We lay there for a few seconds, kissing and hugging again, his penis is erect again. He cups my boobs in one hand, and kisses them.

Then he picks me up and brings me to the bedroom.

Aiden

This is a dream come true. I nearly rip of my shirt, my penis throbbing once again. I look at Deborah. "Please, please.. put it in... I need it," she moans.

I oblige. I don't think of the consequences . What matters is me, her, and the heat of the moment. I slide into her. She gasps. I thrust my penis, slowly at first, then faster and faster. We're both moaning, soon we transition from making love to fucking. I'm on top, kissing her neck and boobs as we move our hips together. Before I cum, I pull out. I convince her to change positions, and soon, she's riding me. She's bouncing on my cock, and we're both groaning. I'm grabbing her hips, and slowly, I bring my hands up to her boobs. I play with them, and she's laughing. Then, with unspoken agreement, we cum together. I ejaculate into her pussy, and she cums. She lifts herself off me and we kiss for some more time. I have just ejaculated into my professor. And I'm okay with that. She lays her head on my chest.

Two years later...

I've graduated college, and my son has turned two. Deborah and I have moved to California, two months after getting married. We had kept our relationship secret for two years, and now we were finally free.