Professor Wanted to Watch

Story Info
And he was to put on the show.
10k words
4.66
94.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kennylong
kennylong
50 Followers

This story is about an incident during my freshman year in college back in 1971. I was doing a rather mediocre job in my Sociology class when an observant professor made an interesting proposition. A proposition that only a sex-obsessed 18 year old kid would even consider.

****

1. Struggling with Sociology.

Freshman year in college, circa 1971, found me in Colorado, which was a long way from my home in upstate New York. I had decided to go to the University of Colorado because of a great scholarship, NOT because I had already screwed every girl in New York State, as my friend Dave was fond of saying.

I was doing quite well both in and out of class, with the noticeable exception of Sociology, which for whatever reason escaped me despite my best efforts. Professor Richard was a decent enough guy, and one day after class I stuck around to ask what the chances were of my getting a little help or doing something for extra credit. It seemed a shame for me to miss the Dean's List because of this one class.

Professor Richard allowed me to redo a paper that I had botched, which helped quite a bit. We began conversing fairly regularly, and one day out of the blue the conversation turned to sex. While that was not that unusual a topic for me, it did shock me at first when he shifted a rather mundane conversation into an area I was not expecting.

"You have quite the reputation Kenneth," Professor Richard commented, looking and sounding much like Sebastian Cabot from the show Family Affair. A rotund man of average height, he had a thick black beard and piercing eyes that caused many of us to wither when he would challenge us.

"I do?" I asked, puzzled at what that could be referring to.

"From all I've heard, you must be a very busy young man," he said while looking at me over the eyeglasses that were perched on his nose. "You must be servicing half the young ladies on campus judging by the way they talk."

I blushed with embarrassment at this comment. Not that there wasn't a slight degree of truth to it, but there was something about hearing it from your teacher that gave it an eerieness I can't describe.

"I take your silence to be an affirmation of my statement Kenneth," Profesor Richard said with a chuckle. "Come now man, it's nothing to be ashamed of, but if reaches the point where I've heard of your exploits you must indeed be famous, or shall I say infamous?"

"I do like girls," I admitted sheepishly.

"And they you!" Professor Richard laughed, slapping me on the shoulder. "That busty brunette that sits to your left in class... Ms. Pierro. She's one of your conquests from what I've heard."

"I've been very lucky all my life," I said haltingly. "Maybe part of it is being discrete about it."

"Quite right and proper," he agreed. "Discretion is very important and I commend you for it. Ms. Pierro does not share that trait with you, which is how I found out about your considerable skills, as well as learning of your legendary... endowment, shall we say? She spoke very highly of you in those regards to one of my aides and I happened to overhear her."

I didn't know what to say so I pawed at the floor. What do you say when your male teacher starts talking about your cock? I was hoping that he wasn't going to come on to me, because although I may have had the reputation of humping everything that moved, my interests were strictly focused on women.

"I have what I consider to be an interesting proposition for you Kenneth," Professor Richard said in a lowered voice. "I respect your attitude towards those you may have been intimate with, and your discretion is the only reason I dare discuss such topics with you. Would you care to come to my home for dinner sometime this week?"

"Uh... yeah. Sure."

"Would Saturday night be possible?"

"Okay," I agreed, knowing that I would have to break a date to do this. Whatever "this" was.

"Splendid!" Professor Richard said with gusto, giving me his address and sending me on my way with another slap on the shoulder.

2. Saturday night dinner at the Professor's.

Professor Richard greeted me at the door of his house that Saturday night with a pipe in hand that brought Sherlock Holmes to mind, with the only difference being that he resembled Nigel Bruce's Watson more than Basil Rathbone's Holmes.

He brought me into his study, where he offered me a cognac. I accepted without knowing what it was, but it was alcohol, and while it did burn going down it also relaxed me a little. Professor Richard showed me his collection of books, which covered a wide range of authors, their only common ground being that they were irreplaceable first editions.

After our drink Professor Richard led me into the dining room, where two elaborate place settings awaited us, complete with candles burning in elegant holders. This was an impressive show he was putting on for me, and while it was certainly nothing I was used to, I appreciated the display. All I had to do now was find out what this was leading up to.

Professor Richard sat opposite me at this lavishly arranged dining room table and rang a little bell. From behind me I heard a door swing open and I sensed the presence of someone entering the room, followed by the unmistakable aroma of perfume.

The woman wearing the perfume came around my left side with a tray that carried two bowls of soup. The soup I noticed much later, because my attention was elsewhere. The woman carrying the tray was an incredibly attractive woman I guessed to be in her thirties. The uniform she wore was a skimpy little black french maid's outfit that left very little to the imagination.

The french maid touch contrasted greatly with the woman, who had oriental features. Not having met very many people from that part of the world, I cursed myself for my ignorance but guessed she was of Japanese descent and could only hope that the Professor would help me out.

"Kenneth, this is Aiko," Professor Richard announced. "Aiko will be serving us this evening."

"Welcome Kenneth," Aiko said as she bowed to me before serving the soup. "It is an honor to have you with us this evening."

I stammered something lame and forgettable as I tried not to stare at this tiny angel who seemed to glide around the room. She was so petite and delicate looking that I felt guilty gawking at her incredibly shapely legs as she went over to Professor Richard to serve him.

Her butt was pert and firm looking as she bent over with it facing me, and I took the opportunity to rearrange my cock, which had become most energized by the sight of Aiko. Her beautiful and clear white skin was made ever more so by the contrast of her jet black hair, and that incredible petite body had me breaking into a sweat by the time she left the room.

"How do you like the soup Kenneth?" Professor Richard inquired, clearly noticing that I hadn't paid a bit of attention to it, although it had smelled good.

"Oh, uh... fine," I managed to get out. "That's quite a uniform your maid has on there."

"I'm pleased you like it, and apparently you were pleased with the woman wearing it as well."

"Well yes, she's beautiful," I told Professor Richard after tasting the soup before it congealed.

"I'm glad that you have an attraction toward older women," Professor Richard noted. "So many males only have eyes for the younger females these days, but they miss out on a great number of treasures when they do."

If the Professor knew that I had spent my previous summer having sex with two neighborhood women more than twice my age, he would have known that I hadn't yet met a woman that was too old for me to find attractive.

"How old is Aiko?" I asked. "Thirty?" I guessed, expecting to be a couple years low out of courtesy.

"Here she is now Kenneth, why don't you ask her yourself?" the Professor said as he motioned toward Aiko, who had just come back into the room with salads.

"I dunno, that seems kind of..."

"Rude? Forward?" Professor Richard asked, and I confirmed his guess with a nod. "Nonsense Kenneth! You can ask Aiko anything you want, and do anything you want to her for that matter."

"Er... okay," I said in total confusion about what THAT meant. "Uh, how old are you Aiko?"

"I am 51 years old Kenneth," Aiko said with her eyes down staring at her feet. "I hope that does not displease you."

"Uh no, it's... amazing," I stuttered. "You look about half that. You're a beautiful woman."

"Thank you Kenneth,' Aiko said as she replaced the soup with the salad. "I am most pleased that you find me attractive."

With a bow Aiko left us with our salads, and by now my head was spinning. What was the purpose of all this, I wondered?

"Were you just being polite to Aiko or did you mean what you said?" Professor Richard inquired as we ate our salads.

"No, she's a gorgeous woman."

"Then I take it you've experienced the pleasures of women older than yourself?" Professor Richard asked and when I indicated I had, he pressed for more information. "What was the age of the oldest woman you've ever had?" and when I hesitated he continued. "I'm not looking for names and phone numbers now Kenneth."

"Mid 40's. I'm not sure of the exact age."

"Interesting. Very interesting," was all the Professor said, and we ate the rest of our meal in silence.

Aiko served us steaks with baked potatoes, and everything was incredible. Meals in the cafeteria were certainly nothing like this, and I complimented Aiko when she came out to clear the table.

"Thank you Kenneth. You are most kind."

"Come Kenneth. Let's have an after-dinner cocktail in my study so we can talk," Professor Richard suggested, and with that we went back to the room we started out in. I had no idea what turn the conversation was going to take, but would soon be finding out.

3. Dessert.

The was a fire now raging in the fireplace as we came back into his study. Professor Richard poured me a glass of wine and offered me a cigar. I declined the cigar and wished I had done the same with the wine. I guess my face gave it away after I sipped it, because the Professor laughed as he watched me grimace.

"That's a tawny Port you've got there Kenneth," Professor Richard gaffawed. "That'll put hair on your chest lad!"

I could use some, I thought to myself, but I don't know whether drinking this would be worth it.

"Anyway Kenneth, when I was told by one of my aides that you were boffing Mrs. Pierro, and that you had been given high marks in cocksmanship, I thought you might be interested in something I am about to propose."

My first reaction, after digesting the word "cocksmanship" for the first time, and trying to figure out if it actually was a word, was that Professor Richard wanted me to set him up with Mary Ann Pierro. Good grief! How would I do that? The thought of it almost gave me a case of the giggles.

"Does it have something to do with Mary Ann?" I asked innocently.

"Good Lord no man," Professor Richard exclaimed and then roared with laughter. "You mean... dear me no. Now I understand your perplexed look. Not my type at all. She's attractive enough, mind you. Quite a big bosom and all, but one time she asked a question in class and raised her hand, it looked like she had Eldridge Cleaver in a headlock under her arm."

I started to reply but had to just shake my head at that remark.

"That sort of thing excite you, that bohemian look that so many of these hippie girls sport?" Professor Richard asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I enjoy it, but it's not a big deal either way for me," I answered. "I just like women."

"As for me, I prefer the more refined type, like Aiko," he mused. "Smooth and ladylike. Docile and obedient."

Almost on cue Aiko came in to tend the fire, and Professor Richard called her over to us.

"Kenneth's lady friend at the university..."

"Ex-girlfriend," I corrected him.

"Sorry. Ex-girlfriend at the university is one of these beatnik types with hair under her arms," Professor Richard said. "You don't walk around like that do you Aiko?"

"No, Professor Richard," Aiko said and as she did she put her hands behind her head to reveal her armpits, which were as soft and as smooth as a baby's rear.

"Why is that Aiko?" Professor Richard continued.

"Because Professor Richard does not want me to," Aiko said shyly with her eyes still down.

"How about between your legs Aiko?" Professor Richard said. and I almost dropped my glass when Aiko took a step toward him and lifted her skirt, revealing the fact that his maid was quite naked beneath it.

"Ummm very nice Aiko," Professor Richard said as he reached down and rubbed her hand over Aiko's pussy, which was fully revealed and totally hairless.

This was something new for me, and I marvelled at the way Aiko's pussy lips gleamed with moisture, all the while stunned at what was unfolding in front of me. Professor Richard slid a finger inside Aiko and she recoiled from the initial thrust before grinding on the Professor's hand.

Me? I stood there shaken and very stirred at this incredible sight; Aiko holding up the hem of the uniform bottom while Professor Richard fingered her and I got hard.

"Why don't you go over and let Kenneth feel how smooth your cunt is?" Professor Richard said coarsely.

"Uh... that's okay... I mean I don't..." I babbled as Aiko walked over to me.

"Please feel how smooth I am Kenneth," Aiko said softly.

I looked over at Professor Richard who had calmly brought the finger he had just used on Aiko up to his mouth and inserted it, seeming to savor the flavor.

Aiko took my hand and brought it down between her legs, and my fingers slid over the smooth surface around her pussy, feeling not so much as the slightest stubble. Aiko parted her legs as my hand ran over her, and before I realized what was happening, my finger slid inside Aiko.

"Aaaaiii," Aiko moaned as my index finger slid into the tight orifice, and even though I did not move my finger Aiko contorted herself on my hand while continuing to groan softly.

"Do you like Aiko's tight little cunt Kenneth," Professor Richard said in my ear, having come up beside me without my noticing. "As snug as any teenager's pussy you've ever been in, on that I'll wager."

I was speechless, standing there frozen while Aiko continued her erotic dance on my digit and the Professor kept up his bantering.

"Of course, if you're a breast man you're out of luck," Professor Richard said. "Funny how your friend Ms. Pierro doesn't wear a brassiere and desparately needs one, yet Aiko wears one and has nothing to put into it. Aiko's as flat as a boy I'm afraid... Aiko! Why don't you show Kenneth how pitifully small your breasts are."

Still slowly riding up and down and around my finger, Aiko undid her top and peeled it off as well as the little bra she wore underneath. Aiko wasn't flat chested but she was small up top. Aiko's breasts were the size of limes with nickle-sized aureolas and tiny nipples the size and shape of peas.

"I'm sorry," Aiko said with her eyes down but her hips still humping my hand, and I could feel the moisture from her pussy trickling down my hand as she did.

"Not the kind of sight that gives a man an erection is it? A woman with the chest of a boy?" Professor Richard asked, but before I could tell him how wrong he was, he dismissed Aiko from the room gruffly.

"Professor please..." Aiko whined gently, but a steely look from him sent her scurrying off of my finger and out the door, all the while trying to pull her disheveled wardrobe around her.

"What did you think of little Aiko?" Professor Richard asked as he filled his wine glass again.

"She was very pretty, but geez..."

"Out with it man!" Professor Richard replied curtly.

"Well, it seemed like you were awfully mean to her," I finally said, realizing I was probably screwing things up between us as I spoke.

"Did it ever occur to you that some women enjoy being treated that way?" Professor Richard asked. "Enjoy being dominated? Even abused?"

"Well, I usually prefer my sex and violence separate," I cracked, trying to relieve the tension.

"Yes, you certainly seem the type that plays the gentlemen, all Little Lord Fauntleroy and such. Open the door for the lady and all that?" Professor Richard said as he came up beside me. "There's a place and a time for that, I don't deny it. Just as there's a place and time to let your darker side out. Perhaps this is your place and time, Kenneth."

"Uh... what do you mean?" I asked while I spun the wine in my own glass around.

"Aiko. How would you like to have your way with her?"

"Me? Why me? Why not you?" I asked. "She certainly seemed like she was willing."

"Oh yes, quite willing indeed," Professor said. "And I do have my way with her, when I choose and how I choose. There are two reasons why I make the offer I have made. One is that I'm getting to be an old man, and as you'll find out when you pass sixty, you just can't... shall we say, rise to the occasion as often as you once did."

The thought of not having a hard-on half the day or wanting to use it was foreign to me, and I couldn't imagine that day ever coming.

"As for the second reason," Professor Richard said after the pregnant pause. "The second reason is that I like to watch."

I had just brought my glass up to my lips to take another sip of the vile wine when I heard that, and all I could do was hold the glass there while I looked over the rim at him.

"Does that surprise you Kenneth? Disgust you?" Professor Richard said. "Never had anybody watch you having sex before, or wished that someone could be watching you?"

My mind raced to that day when my friend Dave had watched me screw Mrs. Rice, and while it wasn't something we had planned, it did happen. And no, it didn't disgust me. As a matter-of-fact, to be perfectly honest it had only added to the excitement.

"Yes," I said softly before draining my glass, and it seemed like the wine was acting as a truth serum, along with the Professor's piercing glare. "A friend watched me once."

"And you enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Well, now is your opportunity to do it again."

"And you watch? Where, from like a closet or a peep-hole somewhere?"

"No, I'll be right there in the room, sitting there watching you," Professor Richard said, and then watched my reaction. "If it's me that you are concerned about, trust me that while I have nothing but admiration for a well endowed man in good physical shape, my tastes run strictly along hetrosexual lines."

"But what about Aiko?" I aked. "Doesn't she have a say in this?"

"Didn't you see what she was saying to you with her eyes Kenneth?" Professor Richard said. "Good grief man, the woman was undressing you with her eyes from the moment you walked in the door!"

I didn't notice any such thing, but then again the whole evening had been so strange that I forgave myself for missing that.

"What do you say Kenneth?" Professor Richard said as he put a meaty hand on my shoulder.

"Uh, okay."

"Splendid!" Professor Richard exclaimed loudly while slapping me on the back. "Let's not keep Aiko waiting then. That horny slut has probably got herself worked up into a frenzy upstairs waiting to hear your decision."

Professor Richard led me upstairs and down a hallway where we stopped in front of a door.

"Here are the ground rules Kenneth," Professor Richard said. "There aren't any. Not really. Do what ever you want to do her, except actual physical harm. Say whatever you want to her, no matter how vulgar or offensive you feel it may be. You are the boss and Aiko is there to serve you. Do not be a gentleman. She has no interest in being with a gentleman, at least not tonight."

I nodded that I understood even though I didn't really.

"I do have a couple of... requests and suggestions," Professor Richard said before he opened the door. "Aiko is quite adept at fellatio, and I ask that when she brings you to orgasm that way you not ejaculate in her mouth."

kennylong
kennylong
50 Followers