Professor's First Lesson

Story Info
Prof pays penalty for disobedience.
1.9k words
4.42
103.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinkpony2
pinkpony2
42 Followers

"Take off your pants, Stevie...Now."

I obeyed, leaving me in pantyhose with the thong clearly visible underneath both already pulled down exposing my now rigid cock.

"What do you think would make you remember to do what you agree to Stevie," she sneered. "Well?"

"Mistress, I promise not to do that again. I would love to make it up to you. Let me make you come."

"That is not a bad idea, you seem able. But I think I want something different maybe I should have one of my friends in now to see you beg to taste me and tell them what you have agreed to call me." She laughed seeing my obvious discomfort.

"Please Mistress," (I had enough sense to address her correctly this time), "I will do what you want."

"Oh I know you will. Whatever that may be." She grinned and laughed again.

"Get my dick and bring it to me."

I leaned over to pull out the dildo, when Kirsten grabbed my hair, pulling me back towards her. "With your mouth, Stevie."

I hesitated. "Do you want to pick who comes in or should I just grab whoever is nearest?" she reaching for the door.

"No, please Mistress." I dove for the bag headfirst, grabbing the first dildo, a two headed one, by one end and pulled it up for her.

"You should not push me like that Stevie."

"Yes. Mistress," I mumbled through the plastic cock, my face turning red as my heart and her cock seemed to merge in my throat.

"But since you are still new and not properly trained you might be forgiven. Lie on your back. I want to watch you stroke your cock while I fuck your face." With that she squatted back over my face holding the dildo in place as she slowly lowered herself on it. She smelled heavenly just like raw, completely aroused sex.

"Enjoy the view Stevie."

"Yes mistress", meaning it for perhaps the first time. Her soft lips seemed to grip the plastic cock as they slip back and forth almost disappearing as the dildo slipped deep inside her, her soft curls closing around her hard cock begging to be touched, licked and tasted. As I looked I could still taste and feel her weight against my face from earlier in the evening. My own cock swelled and began to pulsate, even as Kirsten's breath grew short.

"You want me to come don't you?" Hardly a question.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good," she purred in response. After she came, I feel a tremendous relief; I was bound to her already.

"Now I want to watch you slut." My cock was already stiff, but the friction of my own hand had never felt so erotic. She must have been at least humored by the view, because she almost lazily began sliding her finger up and down her slit.

Her eyes closed, "Tell me you like it that you enjoyed sucking it and me fucking you."

"Yes," I murmured mesmerized by her fingers' slightest movements.

"You like being out of control, don't you Stevie." No response seemed necessary, and she did not wait for one. "It turns you on to be told to devote yourself totally to my pleasure." Another statement.

"Put your hands above your head." Afraid she might open the door at any disobedience, I hastened to comply. She immediately cuffed my hands together. How long had she been thinking about this I wondered.

"Yes, that's better. As vulnerable as a man should be," she added fastened the cuffs to the couch. She then reached into her bag and pulled out a large blue ski mask.

"Don't worry, Stevie. This is for your own protection. I don't want everyone to know our little secret, yet," she added solely to add to the torment.

As soon as my head was covered, I heard her stand and move towards the door. "But I thought - Mistress, please don't."

"Don't what, Stevie," she mimicked.

"Please don't bring anyone else in."

"Why the idea of me humiliating you in front of one of my friends does not turn you on." No response. "It doesn't turn you on to think of me fucking you in front of one of my friends, making you beg to suck me."

My cock involuntarily spasmed and I almost trembled at the effect of her voice and words were having on me. "No, need to respond verbally. I see that you do like the idea of acting at my, one of your student's, absolute whim. And I want to see you to feel humiliated Stevie. I like the effect that it has on you. So, yes I am going to bring someone else in with us. The real question is who and if I decide to tell her who you are."

I heard the door open and shut and then just the dull murmur of voices from the other room.

"So what did I tell you Summer. Isn't Steffie precious?" Steffie? I felt as though I would drop through the floor. Another student, what was she thinking?

"Are you crazy Kirsten, what about the prof?"

"Don't worry, he wont ever find out you know he likes to entertain. We won't be long as long as Steffie does what she is told. Which is exactly what she, I mean he, wants anyway."

"Have you ever watched a guy jack off?"

"No."

"What about swallowing his own cum?"

"He'd do that? No way."

"You bet he would. Knowing that we would picture him like this when we see him in class, freaks him out, but gets him hard. Doesn't it, slut?"

I bobbed my head vigorously, as I my raging hard-on didn't give it away.

"You like me telling you what to do don't you?"

Again quick nodding. I did not want to give her any excuse to lift the mask. "Are you embarrassed to be jacking off in front of us?"

Nod. "But you like it don't you. You have been waiting to come, yes."

Nod.

"Tell me!"

Totally panicking that my voice would be recognized, I managed a grunted, "Please Mistress." Both girls cracked up, and I felt like I would die, but my cock remained as stiff as ever.

"You look almost ready to burst. Am I right, Steffie?"

"Yes, Mistress." I was sweating now, as she ran her fingers lightly up and down my shaking cock.

"If you want me to make you come, you are going to have to do something for us."

"Yes, I understand."

"Summer has never seen a pussy boy like you eat his own come. I think she deserves that, don't you?"

"If you say so Mistress."

"I do. But I want to hear you admit that is what you want."

"Yes, Mistress. I do."

"You do what, slut," she sneered.

"I do want to taste my come, Mistress."

"Holy shit." I though for certain that she had recognized my voice.

"Well you are going to get a treat then Steffie." With that she lifted my ankles off the floor and pushed them over my head so that I was looking straight up at my own cock. Kirsten then squatted over my ass so that my cock appeared to come out of her crotch.

She grabbed my cock tightly and bent over. I almost came from her harder touch, but she held the base tightly so that I could not explode. My cock was almost jumping in her hand by this point. She bent down and pulled the mask over my chin, exposing my mouth.

"If my little slut wants to keep his identity a secret for now, you better reach for my cock and swallow every last bit of come for Summer and the camera."

I should have know. Somehow, that added humiliation only spurred me on. I was toast unless I fulfilled Kirsten's depraved desires. I felt my tongue reach up on its own accord. No way, I would be able to convince someone that I had no wanted this. I was lost, but that somehow freed me.

"You want that don't you slut."

"Yes Mistress," I groaned.

"You like being a cum sucking bitch don't you, Steffie."

"Tell me."

"Yes Mistress, I am you cum slut." My cock (her cock) spasmed and I felt a hot flash my upper lip; then down my throat; on my tongue; then my chin and lips.

"Yes you are Steffie," she stated as she reached for her dildo, letting my legs collapse to the ground.

"You want more." A statement. "Well, we'll see. Summer be creative and maybe we'll do a follow up show for you. Right Steffi you'd like that no? Maybe for a bigger audience?" She chuckled.

I knew that I had to nod again.

"You are a slut." She held her dildo up to her crotch, "You like that." She added almost wonderingly.

I was amazed myself, but the image of her over me, long blond hair framing her face, grasping her fake cock caused my chest to tighten. While short of breath, I reached out to her automatically. I was without a will of my own it seemed.

She pulled up. "With your tongue," she taunted. I felt myself getting hard again from her tone. There was a knock on the door. "Summer, can you take care of that? You'll get your chance later." I heard the door open and close quickly. I had a passing thought that people must wonder where I had gone off to.

Before I could panic, Kirsten peeled off my mask and kissed me hard, her tongue thrusting deeply into my mouth. As she straddled me, I felt her hand slide back between our legs and pull her skirt above her hips. "God, I need you," she whispered as she guided my hard cock against her.

She was so wet, I slipped right in. She raised my right hand to her breast and squeezed, even as she clawed at my face sinking two fingers into my mouth as she moved faster and faster against me. "Ohh" louder now as her forehead crinkled in the tremendous rush before coming.

Just watching her almost sent me over the edge, but the vibrations of her hips combined with the strengthening backward thrusts pushed me over the edge as she exploded all over my cock. As she calmed slightly, "Tell me you want me," she growled.

"You know that I do."

"Good." She slid upwards until her curly blond hairs where directly in front of my face. Her hairs where plastered back against her perfect skin by her wetness and a small stream of our come was starting to slip from her still engorged lips.

"Please," was all I could manage.

"Yes." She sank down as I opened my mouth to her, feeling her warmth and the slow, but ever increasing bucking of her hips against my face. As she starts to come, my hand pull her hips into me, even as she uses one hand to pull my head deeper into her. We are locked together through her spasms.

When we finally separate, we are lying on the floor. She rolls to her back catching her breath as I try to let the picture of her become indelible on my brain. The reverie does not last long.

"You are getting to like that being my slut, aren't you Steven."

"Yes mistress, I am," strangely not completely shocked by this verbal admission. I could not believe how far I had come in one night.

"Better, Stephie. Do try to remember the rules, you may not like your next punishment so much."

pinkpony2
pinkpony2
42 Followers