Professors Good Little Slut

Story Info
After teasing her professor, a student has to be punished.
2k words
4.3
116.4k
121

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the university building with even more enthusiasm than usual. When my gorgeous, ex-Marine professor had asked to see me in his office, I knew today was the day. I was going to seduce him. I planned this carefully, going back to my dorm and changing into something more provocative. A simple graphic tee shirt over my best bra, see through black lace, and a short pleated skirt to cover the matching thong. For shoes, I decided booties would finish it. The shirt pulled across my E sized breasts, distorting the logo while I tried in vain to pull the skirt down far enough in the back to be considered decent. Until I was in his office, at least.

"Come in", he said while standing up in response to my knock. I looked at him, still astounded that he was my professor. Standing at 6'6, with broad shoulders and visible muscle bulges, he was a force to be reckoned with. The beard he grew to rebel against his time in the military was undercut by how neat and well-dressed he was. Add that to a deep voice that I just knew could growl, and I wanted to climb him like I was starving and the last banana was in his pants.

"Yes Professor? You said you wanted to see me after your office hours?" I asked him, confused but excited to be as close to alone as you could be in a university building.

"Come in and close the door."

I closed it and sat down, waiting for him to tell me why I was called here so late in the day.

"We have to talk about your recent class performance. I have noticed some... new behavior from you and I wanted to have a chat."

I blushed, knowing exactly what he was talking about. It had been several months since I had had steady sex, and I was growing more desperate. I am sure my roommate had noticed my longer showers or me going to bed early, but I needed some way of relieving my stress! Masturbating was fine at first, but now I needed the real thing. I guess I wasn't keeping my obvious attraction to him as subtle as I had thought.

"While I am lecturing, I have noticed you staring at me several times. More specifically, staring at my crotch. I am sure you know that this is not professional behavior."

I can't believe this. Not only did my superhot professor catch me staring at the outline of his dick through his pants, but now he is talking to me about it. I just blushed harder and looked down, trying to pull my skirt down at the same time. But, he continued.

"Another change I have noticed is your clothing. Look at what you are wearing to this meeting! You like it when I look at you, don't you?"

"Um... what? I am sorry Professor... what do you mean?"

He grabbed my hand and stood me up.

"Don't pretend like you don't know. I have caught you staring at me all semester. Now you are coming to class in smaller and smaller clothes. I remember when you wore this skirt last week, because I remember the red and white underwear you were wearing." I stared at him in shock, my heart beating in my chest. "Oh yes, I look back at you."

His hand brushed along the side of my face, framing it and brushing the hair out of my eyes. Suddenly he twisted his hand up into my hair, jerking my head back.

"If you wanted me to fuck you, all you had to do was ask. I would have gladly obliged. But since you decided to be a little slut and try and trick me, you are going to have to work for it" he said, his eyes never leaving him, his voice going lower with each sentence.

My knees felt weak, and I could feel how wet my panties were getting, I could feel my thighs getting slippery. I was sure he could see my nipples poking out through my bra, a thought that was confirmed when he used the hand that wasn't in my hair to start playing with one. After a few moments of this, however I learned that I wouldn't be let off that easy.

"Now, if you want to do this, you will have to follow my rules. You are to either address me as Sir or Professor at all time. You are to do what I tell you. If you do not want to, the word that will make me stop is 'red'. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir" I replied. I still can't believe this was happening to me! I wanted to be put through my paces, told I was the little slut I know I am inside.

"Kneel" was his first command, one that I obeyed enthusiastically. "Let's see if you are as good as you look" he said while unbuttoning his pants. He pulled out the most beautiful dick I have ever seen. Starting with a large head, it grew until the base was so thick I had serious doubts about my ability to fit the entirety of him inside me. I was reaching for it when he moved back. "Today, I want you to only use your mouth."

Starting at the tip, I let my tongue swirl around the head, enjoying the side skin on my lips. Opening my mouth, I explored the veins and ridges with my tongue. His hands reaching into my hair again told me that he was ready to get down to business. I opened up wider and started to give the best blowjob of my life. I went as deep as I could go, and then went deeper still, feeling his huge cock fill my throat. When I gagged, he pulled me back and had me concentrate on the tip again until I was ready to try and deep throat him again. Hearing him swear under his breath told me I was on the right path. Suddenly, he pulled me off him entirely, leaving me gasping, with my own spit all over my chin.

"That wasn't half bad, but there is room for improvement. Now, let's see the rest of your... assets. Take off your shirt but leave the rest on. " Still kneeling, I pulled my tee shirt over my head. If I thought my nipples were hard before, they could cut glass now. Between the blowjob, and finally living my fantasy of being on my knees before him with his eyes on my breasts, I thought I was going to faint.

"Stand up," he commanded, giving me a helping hand. He slowly walked around me as I tried not to fidget. "You are gorgeous" he breathed, coming back around me. He cupped my breasts making me catch my breath. "The things I will do to you. I could tell by your cocksucking that you are desperate for good dick. How long has it been since you've had sex?"

"Six months," I said, with my head down, ashamed of how long it had been since someone found me attractive.

"That is perfect. I love fucking someone who has been celibate for a while. Go stand in front of the desk."

I rose to my feet and walked the couple of steps till my thighs hit the desk. My heart pounded with excitement while my pussy was dripping. I knew that my thong was soaked.

"Bend over, and grip the other side of the desk. Now, you will be punished for being a little slut during class. Do you know how many times I had to come here after class and jerk off to you? Thinking of doing exactly..." he trailed off while lifting the back of my skirt. I knew my ass and pussy were exposed and could feel a slight breeze on them. "This" he said finishing his sentence at the same moment his palm smacked my ass cheek. I jumped with a little squeal, prompting him to take action. With quick movements, he pulled off his tie and stuffed it in my mouth, muffling any further sounds I might make. "Good sluts know when they can make noise and when they can't. Until you can learn, I will have to gag you. Understand?"

I nodded, even more excited. I had dreamed of him bending me over his desk and bringing my ass to a nice cherry red so many times, this felt unreal. Each spank hit a different spot on my ass, until the cheek was red and I could feel the heat it was giving off. I tried to be a good slut, but I know that he heard some of my moans.

"Are you sorry for being such a little slut during class?" he asked me while removing his tie from my mouth. "Yes Sir" I replied, trying to get some salvia back into my mouth.

"You are going to show me what a good slut you are by taking this cock, understand? I am going to fuck you hard and fast until you cum all over my desk."

"Oh, god yes please," I half moaned to him while trying to twist around and make eye contact

"Face forward!" he growled, pushing my hips into the desk, showing me for the first time the strength he had, how I was totally at his mercy.

Using one finger, he brushed my slit through the panties. Brining his now damp finger to his nose, he said "Hmmm it has been a while. That must be hard for a slut like you. You are thirsty for his cock aren't you?"

"Yes Sir! Please fuck me. I need this, fuck me like a little slut."

"That's what I wanted to hear" he whispered while pulling my thong to the side. I felt the head of his dick parting my pussy lips, rubbing up and down hitting my clit. I was filled with anticipation, and longing. I never wanted anything in my life the way I wanted his cock buried deep inside me. Finding the entrance, he pushed. I felt the head enter me and knew I was in for a ride. I had never had a cock that big before and already felt myself stretching. "God, you are so fucking tight" he growled in my ear, pulling out so he could go deeper. It took several strokes to get his entire length inside me. When it was, he just stood there, balls deep letting me get used to him.

"When you said it had been a while, I didn't know it meant you would be this tight! Or this wet" he added starting to stroke. While I had been making small moans, I was soon gasping.

"Sir, may I have the tie back? I don't think I can be quiet with you fucking me like this. It is too good to be quiet."

"No. You must be quiet or I will stop. And I am just getting started" he told me while starting to fuck me faster. The long, deep strokes were driving me wild, I started biting my lip until I tasted blood. Pounding me with a steady pace, I felt every inch. I felt the veins entering me, and the tip of his dick hitting my cervix. I was already so close to cumming, but I wanted to make it last. I felt his balls slapping my clit as he pounded me harder, grunting with each stroke.

"Oh FUCK," he gasped as I felt his stroke falter

"Please, Sir, cum on my ass" I moaned while letting the building pleasure rock my body as I came, gushing on his dick and biting my hand

With a final thrust, he pulled out and let strand after strand of cum fall all over my red ass and skirt. He remained standing behind me, and I was afraid to move. "You can stand up now," he said, catching his breath.

"Well, aren't you a good little slut."