Professors Good Little Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
She learns a new lesson on bondage and spanking.
2.2k words
4.31
52.4k
60

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't concentrate on a single thing for the following week. The throbbing between my legs took up my entire consciousness. It had been a week since I had walked into my professor's office and came all over his desk. Since then, there had been no extra attention to show that we had finally fulfilled a fantasy I had been harboring for the past three months. I decided to try my luck and push his buttons like the flirt I am.

His next class, I made a point to arrive early to secure a font row seat that faced his lectern. Today, I had chosen to go about my plan with slightly more subtlety, with a mid-thigh skirt that flowed as I walked. Since it had started to get colder, I used a jacket to hide the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra under the spandex tank top I was wearing. Only the tension of the material kept my breasts from swinging as I walked, and made my nipples the main show. As he walked into the classroom, I took my time to admire his build. Broad shoulders tapered down to a solid waist built from hiking and running. His forearms were tanned and rippled from under his button up. He knew rolling up the sleeves like that made me wiggle in my seat, any guilt I felt about trying my best to give him a raging hard on during class disappeared.

Taking up his position in front of me, the lecture started. The exact topic escapes me, but I do know that my professor noticed my distinct lack of underwear by the second slide. The skirt was loose enough that the material could stay at an appropriate length down my thighs, while conveniently showing my professor how wet and plump my pussy looked. He was an animated lecturer, who usually spent his time striding up and down the length of the board. His trips to the opposite end were becoming more infrequent as the slides continued. Slipping one hand out of my jacket sleeve, I slowly started rubbing my tender nipples. They were already excited at my fantasies, but knowing that I was playing with myself in a room full of my peers while my professor watched, ohhh that thought was enough to make stifling my moans hard.

He shot me looks that made my knees weaken. I knew he was loving the show. And I know he was planning on how to punish me for causing him to lose blood from his larger brain during class. Switching hands, my breathing was coming harder. I wanted to feel his hand on my ass again, his cock down my throat. By the time class had ended, I could have sworn I had a wet patch on my skirt and not a single note taken.

While putting away my useless notebook, I noticed his boots approaching me.

"Stay after class. I need to speak with you about your homework," his tone raised goosebumps on my arm. Damn. I was in for it.

I stayed sitting until the last student had left. Standing up, I made a point to swish my skirt as I approached him. He was standing in front of the simple desk that is included in every college classroom.

"Yeah? You wanted to see me?" I bounced on the balls of my feet. Might as well jump to the point, I don't think I could stand this much longer. I needed him to touch me.

"Excuse me? It seems like our last lesson did not make much of an impression on you. It seems like you need another." And his hand was on the nape of my neck, bringing my body against his. I couldn't help myself, grinding my hips into the bulge I could feel. His other hand slide my jacket down my shoulders, leaving it wrapped around my elbows so I couldn't use my arms.

"You wanted to show off for me today, didn't you?" he asked me, obviously not expecting an answer as he wrenched by tank top down. I stiffened as my nipples felt the air hit them. I loved this, showing myself to him out in the open. I threw my head back as one of his hands left my arms to slide the pad of his fingers over my left nipple. His tongue followed in a pattern that was soon to make me weak in the knees. His fingers pinched and rolled each nipple, following the pressure with the sweet sensation of his tongue licking each nipple. He started to bite them gently, and, encouraged by my moans, continued. By now my back was to the desk, with my professor pressing me against it. "I loved watching you play with yourself during my class, but you will pay for it now," he growled in my ear. Thank god, I need this I thought to myself.

"I know you like being spanked, but let's test that shall we?" he asked as he twisted me around. My hands, still wrapped in my own jacket, saved my hard nipples from the cold top of the desk. Standing behind me, he kicked my legs apart, pressing his lower body against mine. I couldn't help myself by push back against the rock hard bulge I felt between my ass cheeks. I remembered his girth from last time and the anticipation built. "Let's see how wet I can make you just from spanking," with that, my skirt was around my hips, my bare ass showing goosebumps from the cold.

"Please sir" I whimpered.

"What. Tell me what you want" he said, leaning closer to breathe along my back.

"Spank me till my ass is red, please sir. I need it" I couldn't believe I was telling him this. I had never told anyone what I really thought about at night, with my fingers slipping along my folds. I loved rubbing my clit and thinking about being spanked until I couldn't take it. Of being filled with a huge dick while being spanked like the slut I was. And here it was, happening.

My professor raised his hand, landing a smack in my middle of my right cheek. He left his hand there, groping my ass, pulling and scratching it. Another hit and I moaned louder, "please sir, harder". He started a rhythm, alternating between each ass cheek. I could feel the flames starting on my ass, burning with the most blissful pain. My professor stopped, using a finger to delicately feel my clit.

"God, yes, please, sir. I need your cock." I was dripping, I knew it. I had felt my thighs slipping against each other minutes ago.

"Damn, you are a slut. You are flooding this desk. I know we never got a chance to talk about our Oks and Not Oks but how do you feel about bondage?" Who knew that your average college professor carried small lengths of rope with him. I nodded my consent "just don't play with my asshole, or choke me and we are OK".

He used his legs to push my thighs even further apart. Kneeling down, he tied my ankles to the legs of the table. I pulled against the rope for no other reason than to see how far I could get. Seeing my slight struggle, he smacked my ass three times in quick succession.

"Struggling gets you spanked" Promise? I thought to myself. My ass couldn't help but point up, begging for his cock again. The cold air soothed my aching ass, and made my tight nipples constrict to an almost painful point. I couldn't believe how turned on I was by this, being spanked and bound, in public no less. His hand trailed up and down my back and thighs as he moved around the desk until he was perfectly behind me. One hand continued to explore my body, caressing the raising flesh on my fat ass. When my professor touched my clit again, this time in a circular motion that made my eyes cross, I didn't hear his zipper. The first thing I felt was the thick, soft warmth of his cock in between my ass cheeks.

"Please sir, I want your cock down my throat." The words were out of my mouth before the thought had fully crossed my mind. I knew I did. I had been thinking about how it felt to slide his cock farther than ever before. He chuckled, and moved in front of me.

"I think I can accommodate that request" and soon I was staring at his cock again. That really is a beautiful cock. It's thickness was shown by the weight in his hand. I licked the head gently, enjoying the feeling of the soft skin. Taking in more of the shaft, I delighted in the hardness that lied underneath the skin. One deep breath and I opened my throat, sliding down until I felt my nose touch his stomach. He growled, low in his throat and tangled his hand in my hair. I came up, taking my time. I wanted his cum on my ass, not down my throat. Well...

Bobbing, I continued to take more each time until I was deep throating him with every stride and his legs had started a fine tremor.

"Stop" he used his hand to pull me off his cock, strands of spit stringing from the fat head of his dick to my lips. "As much as I love your mouth, that tight pussy is all I want today."

He moved around again, back around me, with another spank to make me squeak. I felt the head of his cock rub against my vulva, hitting the clit and I couldn't help squirming. Working in slowly, the head popped in, stretching me in the most amazing way. Slowly, pulling in and out, going deeper each time, he took his time stuffing me full of his delicious cock. I rocked with him, excited to take more of his cock each time. Once he had his full length buried deep inside me, I couldn't stop the noises coming out of my mouth. His cock was deeper than I have ever experienced before and I had no idea my g spot was there. He took this time to lean back, leaving his cock inside me. Soon I felt his hands raining down on my ass, starting the same pattern that had left me so wet earlier. Feeling the blows, coupled with a thick cock in my pussy rubbing on my g spot was almost more than I could take. I didn't want to cum yet, I wanted this to last as long as possible.

"For a slut, you sure do have a tight pussy" he told me before he threw his head back and started to moan.

"Please sir, stretch me out. I love feeling your big cock deep inside me." His pace started to pick up. Now I could take his full length in one swing and soon he had grabbed my hips. Pounding me, his moans had picked up. I loved being treated like his slut, banged like a piece of meat, as hard as he wanted. He kept spanking me while hammering my wet pussy. Suddenly he stopped and pulled out.

"Oh, please sir" I moaned.

"Please what?" my professor asked me playfully, lightly running his fingers along my ass.

"Please fuck me sir" I whispered, almost shy now that he was actually asking me. It was different when it was in the moment. I could pretend like I was a dirty slut in the moment. The real secret was that I actually was a dirty slut.

"Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you?" and he spanked me harder. I twitched and moaned, knowing what he wanted from me.

"Please fuck me harder" I said. He spanked me even harder, hitting the spots that by now where getting sore.

"How do you address me?"

Fuck, I forgot "Please, fuck me sir!" I said loudly. He obliged me, slipping halfway into my still tight pussy. Oh god I wasn't going to last much longer He continued a slower pace this time, rocking in and out, making sure to hit my depths with each stroke. I knew that I was going to cum all over that desk, bound and red assed. I looked behind me and saw him watching my ass jiggle with each pound. "Please sir, cum all over my ass again." I enjoyed wearing it around throughout my day, keeping my secret to myself.

I couldn't stop the force building up in my body, my thighs started to shake. My professor slowed down his stroke and sped up the spanking, leaving me full of cock and being spanked, my favorite. It wasn't very long until I lost control, and came. I felt my pussy spasm on his cock and vaguely heard his responding gasp. He continued to slide in and out, prompting mini orgasms to follow. He pulled out and let large jets of hot cum on my ass cheek.

I lay there, ankles sore from struggling and completely satisfied. He had so much to teach me.