Professor's Star Student

Story Info
Professor and Student act on their desires at last.
2.5k words
4.03
61.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why you should never pick up a man wearing a black suit and carrying a violin case with no violin."

The students in Ms. Adam's Crime throughout History class laughed as she shut down the overhead projector and prepared to end class for the day.

"So if you are ever in the Mafia and some policemen ask you to go into an abandoned garage, don't go. See you Wednesday and don't forget the in-class quiz!" she called as the students filed out of the lecture hall.

Cassie packed up her materials and started out the door herself when she almost ran over one of her students returning to the room.

"I'm sorry Seth; I wasn't expecting you to come back. Is there something I can do for you?"

"I actually had a question about the final research project." He answered.

"Okay, let's go back to my office and I can answer your questions without having to juggle a million things." She replied.

"Let me help you." He said as he took the heavy briefcase and motioned for her to go out the door as he held it.

They walked across the small campus to Cassie's office. She unlocked the door and invited Seth inside. He handed the briefcase across the desk and waited until she was seated before sitting himself. His manners shocked Cassie a little.

"Now, what is it you need to ask me about the final project?" she asked and took a sip of cold water.

"I can't seem to find how to cite a video in the bibliography. I have looked at the samples you gave us and I don't think there is an example of one on there. Could you help me?" he asked.

"Sure, that's why I'm here. Just let me grab the research bible." She joked as she pulled a book from the shelf behind her desk. Seth smiled and laughed quietly.

After finding the citation example she needed she copied it for him and moved to sit beside him to show him how to break it down. He was obviously shy, trying not to look at her face a lot. His eyes stayed glued to the paper she referred to and his breathing was shallow and sounded quite nervous. Once she had explained the citation she sat back in the chair and crossed her legs.

"Do you understand how to do it now Seth?" She asked as she saw his eyes dart to her chest and back into his lap.

"Yes ma'am" he answered, blushing from head to toe.

"You don't have to call me ma'am. Everyone else calls me Cassie."

"I know. I just feel weird calling a professor by their first name. It is disrespectful." He answered passionately.

Cassie saw a flicker of something else as he answered her. When he realized that she had seen what he was thinking he gathered his books and stood up.

"Thank you for your help Ma'am...I mean Cassie. I will see you in class on Wednesday." He called over his shoulder as he rushed from the office.

"Don't forget the quiz." She called after him. She had to smile as she realized how embarrassed he was. He was a cute kid but too young for her. Besides, he was her student and there were rules against that.

Over the next few weeks Cassie worked closely with Seth and the other students on their research projects, but Seth seemed to need more attention than the others. As the weeks passed a sexual tension seemed to develop between them with obvious sparks of electricity passing between them if they stood close to one another or even when their eyes met in class. Cassie was beginning to have trouble concentrating in class and had to force herself not to look at Seth while class was going on. The hours of working on Seth's research project only seemed to intensify the attraction growing between them.

The semester ended. Cassie invited several of the students she had become close to over the last 4 months to a barbeque at her house, Seth being the first on the guest list. He was the last to show up, just like in class. He brought a bottle of wine with him as well as a dozen peach and white roses.

"Seth, you didn't have to do that. Thank you. Peach and white roses are my favorite. Come in. Everyone is on the back deck." She explained and took the roses to the dining room, placing them in the middle of the table.

The party was a huge success. Everyone enjoyed the food that Cassie's friend Adam had grilled. As the party wound down the guests made their way home until Seth was the only one that remained.

"I want to help you clean up a little before I go. I would hate to leave you with all this mess and go home and fall asleep." He offered.

"It's okay, you don't have to help. I can get it tomorrow." She answered as she carried a tray of dirty dishes into the kitchen.

"I insist. I could not rest knowing I left you with this mess." He insisted as he picked up some of the leftover food and followed her into the bright kitchen.

Cassie gave in and let him help. After the initial cleanup was finished she asked him if he would like a glass of wine before he went home. "For his help" she explained. He accepted. He sat on the sofa as she instructed and she went to get the bottle of wine he had brought her that very night. She came in with the glasses and handed him one as he stood up to let her sit down. Once she was settled he too sat down.

"I would like to propose a toast," she said, raising her glass, "to my star student, or former student" she corrected smiling. They gently touched the fine crystal glass together gently and sipped the wine. It was delicious.

"You have great taste in wine Seth." She half whispered as she sipped some more.

"Thank you Cassie." He answered, looking right into her eyes, something he had never done.

Cassie wasn't sure why he had gotten so brave, maybe it was the mixed drinks with dinner or the wine they were drinking now. His eyes bore into hers and she could read his thoughts very clearly. The electricity that had passed between them the whole semester was now centered on this sofa, in this room. When their lips touched it was a shock to both of them but neither pulled away. A soft moan escaped Cassie's lips as his tongue slipped into her waiting, hungry mouth. His lips left hers only long enough to take the wine glasses and put them on the end table and take her in his arms. They pressed their bodies together as their lips met in a series of wet, passionate kisses. His hands cupped her face and ran through her shoulder-length red hair. She slid her arms around his shoulders and pulled him closer to her upper body. Her rock hard nipples stabbed at his chest as their kiss became even deeper and their tongues danced a hot, steamy dance. Seth's left hand slid down Cassie's side and slipped beneath the material of her shirt, touching her smooth skin. She moaned into his kiss and slid her right hand down his muscled back and onto his thigh. She could feel the heat coming from his crotch and hear the material of his shorts groaning from the pressure his hard cock was creating. His hand slipped under the shirt and up to a lace enclosed breast, feeling the hard nipple through the thin French lace. He pinched the hard bud lightly causing Cassie to moan even louder and move her hand closer to his growing bulge. It seemed to be growing even bigger as her hand finally closed over it through the material of his shorts. Now it was his turn to moan. As her hand rubbed the hardness his hand deftly unsnapped her bra and freed her captive breasts, closing his hand over one as her hand slipped in the waist of his boxers and down to his hot hardness. They stopped kissing long enough to finish undressing from the waist up. Soon bare skin touched bare skin and their mouths explored each other. Seth closed his lips over one of her hard nipples and she nearly screamed in joy. Cassie soon found herself on Seth's lap, her legs on either side of his, grinding her crotch against his. He stopped kissing her and just looked at her, a sexy smile curving his lips.

"Do you have any idea how long I have wanted to kiss you and hold you like this? For weeks now all I could do was think of you and how it would feel to know that you wanted me the same way. There were days in class when I would have to hide my hardness so nobody could see what I was thinking. Now I have you and I would love to show you just how much fun a forbidden liaison can be." He whispered as he looked at her beautiful face.

Cassie was still in shock at what was happening but she knew this was what she wanted as well. Her body cried out for him, her heart needed him and her hands craved the feel of his skin. It was then she noticed his tattoo, an Apache helicopter with red fangs that read "Death from Above".

"I didn't know you had a tattoo" she purred, "I love it. I would also love it if you showed me just how much a forbidden liaison can be."

His face registered pure lust and need as he took her lips again and plunged deep into her hungry mouth. He kissed her throat and chest and made his way back to her hard nipple and sucked it into his anxious mouth. Cassie moaned and pressed her breast deeper into his mouth.

"I have wanted you so bad the last few weeks," she whispered as he nursed at her heaving breast, "It was hard to concentrate when I looked at you. I just wanted to tell everyone to get out so I could have you right then." She confessed.

He looked up at her and smiled. "It was kinda obvious a few times Cassie, but I don't think anyone else figured it out."

Their lips met again, this time in a sweeter, gentler kiss. His hands worshiped her body and her hands continued to worship his, especially rubbing the short hair of his high and tight haircut.

"I think we need to find a more comfortable place to play." She suggested as she rose from the sofa and led him to her bedroom. The four-poster bed stood in the middle of the room, covered by pale blue mosquito netting. They stood by the bed and finished undressing before climbing into the mesh cocoon. They lay pressed together, facing one another, feeling bare skin from head to toe. Seth's hard cock pushed at her slightly rounded tummy, sending chills throughout her body. Soon he would be sliding his hard cock into her and she moaned at the thought. She felt him slide down the bed, kissing her as he went. He finally settled between her thighs and spread her pussy lips, revealing her inch-long clit. He touched it lightly, sending her back off the cool sheets. He closed his lips over the sensitive bud and began to move his tongue around it in circles. She almost jumped off the bed. She came all over his face, coating him with her juices. He continued the assault on her pussy, dipping his tongue inside to taste her. After three more powerful orgasms she managed to get him onto his back and proceeded to make her way down his body until her mouth hovered above his pulsating hard cock. She snaked out her tongue and licked the pre-cum off the head causing his hips to buck slightly. She then slid her mouth down his cock slowly, licking as she went. When she had all of him in her mouth she slid back up and took it all again. When he felt the head of his cock hit the back of her throat he cried out and gripped the comforter.

"Oh God! Nobody has ever done that to me before" he hissed through clenched teeth.

Cassie continued to suck his cock with the hunger of a wild tiger with a fresh kill, sliding his whole length into her mouth and throat each time. Finally he pulled her off his cock and rolled her beneath him on the bed, pinning her. She felt his hard shaft at the dripping wet entrance of her cunt and waited impatiently for him to impale her with it. His mouth covered hers in a gentle but insistent kiss as he slid all of his hardness into her in one thrust. She grabbed his ass as he bottomed out in her wet pussy. They moaned in unison as they joined together, body and heart.

"You feel better than I ever could have imagined." He whispered as he kissed her earlobe.

"So do you." She answered and kissed him slowly.

He began to slide his hard cock in and out of her slowly, savoring the feel of her tightness around his 8 inch cock. Cassie could feel every inch of his thick dick as it entered her, sending waves of pleasure through her. She bit into his neck as he began to pick up speed, sliding into her body faster and faster. She felt her feet begin to tingle, and then her legs and then it hit, the mother of all orgasms. She screamed as her body jerked violently, gripping Seth's ass as he thrust in and out of her wild body. She felt his thrusts become shorter and deeper and knew he was ready to come too. She pulled his lips to hers and kissed him.

"Come for me Seth. Come in my pussy...I wanna feel your cum pumping into my hot cunt!!!" she screamed as she felt his whole body shudder. A loud, primal grunt/groan emanated from his throat as he began to pump her pussy full of his young, potent seed. He continued to pump his load into her until he collapsed on top of her and kissed her gently. Sweat covered their bodies and glued them together. Their hearts pounded in unison. His cock gradually softened and slid out of her overflowing hole. Afterward they lay on the bed talking and kissing and touching each other. Cassie looked up at him and smiled. "You are my star student ya know? But I think I may be a little biased" She sad softly.

"Well, you're my favorite professor and I know I am a little biased." He answered.

His lips met hers again and the dance began anew...