Professor's Training Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh no,” with mock concern, “Your hew hair is getting wet, maybe it should come off.” What? I tried to shake my head. “Then you better show me that you were not lying earlier.”

I turned to face her better. Concentrating on getting her off. She started to respond, no concentrating more on grinding into my face, letting the remaining come slide down my neck to the ground. “Oh god that’s good.” I could visualize the base of her cock disappearing into her golden hair the base sliding between her lips just barely grazing her clit with each thrust. I could smell her arousal, dying to feel her wet pussy slam against my lips, my cock now fully erect again.

“Oh yesss. Professor, that’s great. I think I need to see you face, and eyes when I come though.” Without more she pulled off my wig and slid my blindfold up to my forehead then grabbing the back of my head to steady it against her harder thrusts.

I blinked in the light seeing her pubic mound directly in front of me just as I had envisioned. Indelible on my brain even as I felt her other hand on my cock. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Summer legs spread rubbing herself almost languorously, obviously having come at least once during the show. My cock twitched again as I saw the camcorder in her other hand pointing directly at my face.

“I felt that Professor,” Kirsten grunted as she pushed into me. “So far only Summer knows about you, but who knows when I might slip up and leave this tape out somewhere. Oh, yes.” Her grip on my cock and head tightened.

Though clenched teeth, “ I love the look on your face right now and I love the thought of you standing on front of our class with your pretty panties and stockings on, knowing that I am thinking of you sucking dick while I fuck you. You knowing I am thinking about that every time I raise my hand. Your getting aroused and hiding this expression every time one of my friends raises their hand, wondering what they know. What they have seen.”

It was too much. Her visuals put me over the edge. I pumped my second orgasm through her clenched hand. She glanced down, smiled almost wickedly, pulled my head further onto her cock, threw her head back and came: hard, long and thoroughly.

She sat back, pulling me with her, holding the base of her cock against her still pulsing clit. Brushing her hair from her face she bent down and kissed me hard on the lips. “Thank you Steven,” she whispered as she stretched over me unlocking one cuff. Even after the abuse, I was immensely attracted to her. Not only her physical beauty which was undeniable, but she seemed to glow in her new found understanding and power.

She rose slipping off her harness and placing it in her bag. “See you in class, Professor.” She grinned as she and Summer sauntered out of the room, leaving me to my own thoughts, dripping in my own cum on the floor of my classroom.

12