Progression Ch. 05: Overnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, I think that's all we're gonna get from your today," said Jack as he removed the prostate massager and sat back up on the sofa. Ryan put his underwear, pants and socks back on and sat down beside Jack.

Nathan's cock was still erect as he was left kneeling on the floor covered in Ryan's cum and his own.

"How did that feel?" asked Ryan.

"Weird, I still really need to cum, but my balls feel less full," he explained.

"Good. Well, it's getting late, and we must get dinner. Would you like to stay and join us? You can stay in our basement tonight with your chastity belt off if you'd like, or we can put it back on, and you can go home?" asked Jack.

Nathan thought for a moment. He loved the thought of staying tied in the basement all night. Also with the cage off maybe, he could find a way of rubbing his cock and finally having that orgasm he's been wanting.

"Yeah I can stay tonight," replied Nathan.

"Great," said Jack as he unlocked and removed the chain connecting Nathan's ankles and hand's. He then helped Nathan stand up and slowly guided him to the basement door.

Ryan went first to make sure Nathan wouldn't fall, and Jack held onto him tightly as they both guided him down the basement stairs.

Once in the basement, they walked him over to one of the closed rooms. Ryan took a key from his pocket and opened the door, revealing a dark room with a thin mattress on the floor and a bucket of water. Nathan walked inside, and a dim light lit up in the room.

"What if I need the toilet?" asked Nathan.

"There is a door on the right that has a toilet, bidet and a sink. The water is drinkable. Everything is operated by a sensor, so you don't need your hands for anything." explained Jack.

"What if I need..." Nathan started to ask another question, but Ryan closed then locked the door. "We'll be able to keep an eye on you from the camera above your head."

Nathan looked up, and sure enough, there was a camera with a red dot stuck to the ceiling. He went to ask another question but could hear the two guys had already started walking up the basement stairs.

He looked around at his new home and struggled to try and move his arms out of their restraints. They were firmly stuck in place. He knelt on the mattress and looked down at his cock, still wet and smelling of Ryan's cum.

He lay down on his stomach then started to thrust the bed. But the mattress was hard and didn't give him enough friction to stimulate his cock enough.

He lay down, exhausted from the teasing until slowly his eyes started to shut until he was fast asleep.

Suddenly he was woken up. He turned over onto his side, completely unaware of what time it was. He could feel the dried cum crack on his cock and balls as he moved. He really needed the toilet too.

Struggling to stand up he finally managed to make it into the other room. He bent over the sink and took a sip from the stream of water that poured from the tap.

Attempting to balance with his hands tied behind his back, he used the toilet then stood up, making it flush. He squatted over the bidet feeling a stream of warm soapy water shoot over his ass. Once clean he stood up and walked back to the sink. He took another drink then walked back to the mattress.

He lay down after another failed attempt at rubbing his cock against the mattress, then finally fell asleep again waking up periodically still completely unaware of the time.

After the night was over, Jack appeared at the door waking Nathan up.

"Good morning," he said, "how did you sleep?"

"It was okay, my arms are starting the hurt though" he replied.

"Yes let's get you cleaned up and your arms free," said Jack as he helped Nathan stand up.

Jack helped him walk up the basement stairs where he was temporarily blinded by the light in the kitchen.

"Oh it's morning, I didn't know what time it was," said Nathan.

"Yeah that's all part of the experience," said Ryan who was sat at the kitchen table. "Let's get you showered and released."

The two guys helped Nathan up the stairs and into the bathroom, where Jack turned on the water to the shower and helped Nathan get in.

Once inside Jack rubbed the soap between his hands and massaged it over Nathan's chest. He then rubbed some more soap over his legs, thighs and ass, then rubbed his feet clean. He finally very gently rubbed some soap over his balls and around his waist cleaning off all the dried in cum from the previous night. Of course all this massaging made Nathan's cock erect again, but Jack made sure not the touch it any more than necessary to get it cleaned.

Finally cleaned Jack turned off the shower, and Ryan wrapped a towel around Nathan's naked body. Jack left for a moment returning with the chastity belt, his laptop and a few ice cubes melting in his hand. Nathan was still hard, but as soon as he saw the ice, his cock began to shrivel. Jack put one ice cube on the head of Nathan's cock just to make sure he was completely flaccid.

"Ah, ah it's so cold" shouted Nathan.

Jack picked up the chastity belt and slipped it around Nathan's waist. He inserted Nathan's cock into the tube and clicked everything into place. Opening the laptop, he entered a few commands making the belt lock in place with a clicking sound.

Ryan picked up some scissors and started to remove the tape bonding Nathan's arms together. As soon as the tape was removed Nathan sighed of relief as he moved his arms for the first time in almost a day. Then Jack inserted the key into the handcuffs and removed them, leaving Nathan's arms free again.

He brought his arms around to his side and shook them back and forward enjoying the feeling of being free again. He then looked down and saw his cock locked again, which only reminded him that he still hadn't cum in weeks.

The three walked down the stairs and ate breakfast together, enjoying some eggs, toast and coffee. Nathan asked for his clothes, but Ryan said he didn't need them until he was ready to leave.

They spoke about how Nathan enjoyed the prostate massage and planned another meetup on Wednesday. All Nathan wanted to do was have another session right there, but he knew the guys had other plans for the day.

Once finished he was finally allowed to get dressed, and say goodbye. He left the house and thanked them for everything, then drove back home.

He thought about an excuse to tell his flatmates why he did not come back last night, but they'd probably just presume he picked someone up and had sex.

12