Progression Ch. 10: Prison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few seconds, Nathan had a full semi-erect penis.

Kevin removed his hands and stopped giving him any pleasure.

"Well, this is disappointing. There's no need for you to become erect," said Ryan.

"I know, but if you play with me I can't help it," said Nathan, ashamed of his erection.

Jack walked towards Nathan with the device and placed it on Nathans cock and balls again.

"No, please," begged Nathan.

"Looks like you need one more day," said Kevin, as he stood up and got changed.

The three guys left the room, leaving Nathan alone again with the shocking device attached firmly in place.

The hours passed, with no visits at all from the guys. It must have been six hours Nathan went with no contact. He kept thinking about how much he enjoyed pleasuring Kevin and seeing his naked body.

Despite the arousing thoughts, he didn't have a single erection for the rest of that day.

Towards the end of the day, Kevin visited Nathan by himself this time.

"Well, any more shocks?" asked Kevin.

"None for the whole day, except this morning, when..." Nathan paused.

"Yes," said Kevin undressing to revealing his toned, slightly hairy, naked body.

Kevin lay back on the bed and signalled to Nathan to get on his knees.

"Will you remove the device now?" asked Nathan.

"That depends on if you can lick, suck and worship my ass without your cock demanding attention" explained Kevin.

"I can, I promise," said Nathan in excitement, while moving his head down towards Kevin's ass.

As instructed, Nathan licked and sucked around Kevin's ass hole. He inserted his tongue then continued licking, doing exactly as Kevin instructed.

During the session, Nathan didn't have a single erection. No electric shock and no blood went near his cock. He was only focused on tasting Kevin's ass.

After fifteen minutes, Kevin was impressed.

"Either you've got used to the shocks, or you've managed to control yourself," said Kevin.

"Not a single shock," said Nathan.

Kevin sat up and looked at Nathan for a moment.

He reached out and gently stroked the shaft of Nathans cock. Still, Nathan's cock didn't move in the slightest.

Keven continued to play with Nathans cock, using just his fingertips. "I can't believe it. Nothing, not even a flinch," he said.

Kevin moved his fingers towards the head of the penis. He saw there was more precum hanging off the foreskin. "You do leak a lot" he laughed.

Kevin massaged in the precum again, using the tip of Nathans foreskin to slowly reveal the glans.

"Ouch, oh no," shouted Nathan as a bit of blood flowed to his cock.

"Well we're not one hundred percent there yet then," said Kevin looking slightly disappointed.

Jack entered the room and said "This is okay, it looks like he's still going to need the chastity belt just to prevent any self-play. But when playing with us, he'll be able to focus fully, so long as we don't touch his cock."

"But what if I want to touch his cock. I don't want him getting excited and thinking about me getting him off," said Kevin.

"Don't worry; he'll get there. We've added a few adjustments to the chastity belt," explained Jack.

"So I still will be wearing the belt?" asked Nathan.

"Well you love the belt, right? That's why you met Ryan, to begin with?" asked Jack.

"Yes, I do still love chastity," said Nathan.

"Great, well let's get you upstairs. You could do with a bit of a cleanup," said Jack, helping Nathan stand up.

They walked up the basement stairs and into the kitchen. It was dark outside, but Kevin was glad to see the inside of another room for a change.

Ryan stood up from the kitchen table and said: "I'll take him upstairs for a wash-up."

"Great, we have some stuff to go over," said Jack pulling Kevin aside.

Nathan followed Ryan up the stairs and into the bathroom, where he was instructed to get into the shower.

"So, can we remove this shocking electric device now?" asked Nathan.

"I don't see why not," said Ryan, as he reached into his pocket and produced the key that unlocked the device.

Ryan turned on the water and started to rub some soap over Nathans body. During the shower, Nathan didn't have a single erection, although he was hornier than ever from all the physical contact.

Ryan turned off the water and reached for some shaving foam. He poured a considerable amount into his hands then rubbed it over Nathans' chest. He then rubbed some more over his cock and balls, ass and legs.

Once Nathans body was fully covered in foam, Ryan reached for a razor then started to shave his chest.

Ryan moved in very slow and gentle motions, to avoid hurting Nathan.

Nathan's body was naturally quite smooth, so there wasn't too much hair to remove. But it still took about half an hour to completely shave everything.

Finally, he instructed Nathan to turn around and bend over. He used some more foam then slowly moved the razor over his ass to remove any hairs, right up to his ass hole.

The only hair remaining on Nathan was his pubes and on his head.

"Now, I really don't see any need for these hairs either so let's remove them," said Ryan pointing towards Nathans pubes.

Stroke by stroke Nathans pubic hair was removed, giving him a cool breeze feeling he had never felt before.

He looked down at his smooth and hairless crotch, barely recognising it as his own.

"Perfect," said Ryan pleased with his work. "Let's get this rinsed off."

Ryan turned the water back on and washed off the remaining foam and loose hairs. He let Nathan get out of the shower then helped him get dry. He then rubbed some aftercare calming moisturiser over his body to help with aftercare.

"Feel better now?" asked Ryan.

"Yes, thanks, Ryan," said Nathan.

"Great, let's show off your new look to the guys," said Ryan leading Nathan back downstairs to the kitchen.

As soon as Kevin saw Nathan, he went over to him and ran his hands over his body.

"Very nice," said Kevin. "Love the new look. Very smooth."

Nathan loved it when Kevin felt his body. It turned him on, but still, his cock didn't move at all.

"Jack's been showing me how to use the chastity controls. He offered to give me access to the control panel," said Kevin, picking up the chastity device Nathan used to wear.

"Oh okay, great," said Nathan.

Kevin moved towards Nathan with the device, then wrapped the belt around his waist. He then reached for a tube, this time smaller than the one he was used to.

"There are a few differences to this belt," said Kevin. "But I don't see the changes being a problem."

"Oh yeah, what's changed?" asked Nathan, and Kevin clicked the last piece of the belt in place.

The belt made a clicking sound.

"That's it all locked Kevin," said Jack.

"Jack has installed an electric attachment device to the belt, like the one you've been wearing the past week," explained Kevin. "It's set to five percent erection allowance. There is also a remote control option, allowing us to deliver a shock at any time of the day or night, from anywhere in the world."

"Oh, but I don't need it. I can control my erections now," explained Nathan.

"Yes, exactly, but we thought it was better to be safe than sorry," said Jack.

Nathans' heart sank. He was looking forward to being able to relax and have attempted erections again without a shock, even if the device would restrict them anyway.

"So Kevin will control the belt now?" asked Nathan.

"Well sort of," said Jack. "Kevin said he doesn't feel he needs full access. Since he has the strap on for when he wants to be fucked, he doesn't really need any access to your cock."

Nathan started to look worried.

"So funny story, we started talking about the lockout feature. It basically prevents anyone, even us from unlocking the device for a certain period." continued Jack. "So since there are three weeks left until your next get out clause from the contract, we agreed to just enable the lockout features."

"But what if..." said Nathan before Kevin interrupted. "It will be nice though Nathan. Now you won't need to keep wondering if you'll be unlocked this month. You can just focus on serving us, and ignore your cock like you have been doing the last week."

Nathan couldn't believe he wouldn't get out of the belt for another three weeks.

"So, does that mean the electric shock is on for three weeks? I can't do three weeks, it's..." said Nathan before being interrupted again.

"Yes, and there's no way to turn the shock off. So keep with your training. Just pretend your cock doesn't exist and there is no need for blood to flow there anymore." said Ryan teasing him.

"Oh but the remote shock feature still works, so either of us can still administer a shock if we feel we need to," said Jack.

"Well I think we're done here," said Kevin.

"Yeah, that's the lockout submitted, and everything is secured and in place for the rest of the month," said Jack. "You must be glad to finally get home Nathan."

Nathan just nodded and agreed, while following Kevin out to the hallway. He picked up his clothes and got dressed for the first time in seven days.

"Oh remember to sleep well tonight, you have work tomorrow," said Kevin.

Nathan completely forgot an entire week had gone by.

Nathan and Kevin left the house, saying goodbye to Jack and Ryan.

While Nathan was still getting used to the fact he would be in the belt for the next three weeks, he was glad everyone seems to forget how he messed up and broke the rules before.

He would never let them down again.

12