Progression Ch. 12: Duties

Story Info
A gay guy is slowly introduced to wearing a chastity belt.
2.2k words
3.65
13.2k
5
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klapperz
klapperz
104 Followers

The next morning Nathan slept in, glad he didn't have to get up for work as usual. He lay in bed, wondering what he would do during the day. He thought about the tasks Kevin might make him perform, and if he would get to taste his cum again.

At 9.15am Kevin entered the bedroom, saying "Excuse me? Is there any reason you are late?"

"Late? Kevin, I got fired," said Nathan.

"Fired? I haven't fired you? You must take your new job seriously, and what have I told you to call me?" said Kevin.

"Sorry boss, I do take it seriously. What would you like me to do today?" said Nathan.

"I expect you to be undressed and on your knees in the bathroom at 9am every morning. You will face the door and wait for me to enter. Sometimes I may be late, but you will wait there patiently for me. Understand?" explained Kevin.

"Yes boss," replied Nathan.

"Well, why are you still in bed?" said Kevin.

"Sorry boss," said Nathan jumping out of bed and removing his clothes. He left the bedroom and entered the bathroom, knelt on his knees facing the door, waiting for Kevin to arrive.

Kevin, went downstairs to make himself a coffee and chat with Jeff. After fifteen minutes he came upstairs and went into the bathroom, to find Nathan uncomfortably on his knees waiting for him.

"Good, this is how I expect to find you every morning," explained Kevin. "Now, get in the shower."

Nathan did as he was told, and got in the shower. Kevin turned the hot tap on and started to rub Nathan all over with soap. Once cleaned, he washed off the soap and sprayed him with shaving foam. He then guided a razor blade gently over his body, removing any stubble that had grown over the last few days.

"Perfect, sometimes I will shave you, sometimes I will watch as you shave," said Kevin. He took out the cleaning syringe and started filling it with water. He linked the tip to a hole in the belt and pressed the water in, giving Nathan a slight tingle on his cock.

Kevin continued to refill the syringe, ten more times, causing the belt to send a notification to his phone.

After a minute Kevin received a message from Jack. "I see Nathans been a bit playful this morning."

"It's me, I'm giving him fifteen quirts today," replied Kevin.

"Poor guy, lol," replied Jack.

Nathan could feel some blood rush to his cock. "Oh no, no, please stop," said Nathan.

"Okay, I'll stop," said Kevin removing the syringe. But it was too late. Nathan could feel himself getting an erection. The first one he had in days.

"Ouch, ouch," he screamed out, holding the belt and dropping to his knees. His erection quickly went away.

Kevin laughed, then said, "Sorry, I was just wondering". He reached over and kissed Nathan on the lips, then turned off the water. He brought over a towel and helped Nathan dry himself.

"It's a shame we can't shave under the belt, but there's no way to remove it. We'll just have to sort it out next month," said Kevin.

Once Nathan was dry, they went back to the bedroom.

"I see you got excited," said Kevin, noticing the precum leaking from the chastity belt tube. He reached out and rubbed the precum between his fingers. "Shame for it to go to waste," he said while moving his fingers to Nathans' mouth.

Nathan licked Kevin's fingers. Some more precum leaked out, and Kevin did the same, making Nathan lick it clean. He went over to put some pants and a shirt on when Kevin stopped him.

"No, I don't think you'll be needing that today. Instead, wear this," said Kevin, picking out a white jockstrap from his drawers.

Nathan complied and put the jock strap over this chastity belt.

"Great, now follow me," said Kevin, leaving the bedroom to walk down the stairs.

"Ha, are you going out like that?" asked Jeff, who could see the guys coming down the stairs from the kitchen.

"Yeah, don't you think he looks cute?" said Kevin.

"Whatever," said Jeff, picking up a newspaper and laughing to himself.

Nathan and Kevin both left the house and got into Nathans car.

"Time to drive, let's go to Ryan and Jacks," said Kevin.

Nathan started the car and drove wearing only the jock strap. Once at the destination, they called at the door where Ryan quickly answered and let them both in.

"You know the rules," said Ryan, pointing to the jock strap.

Nathan removed the jock strap, standing there wearing only the chastity belt. He said hello to Ryan.

"Didn't get enough last week then?" teased Ryan. "Come on in, Jack's just in the basement setting up the camera."

Ryan led them down the basement towards Jack, who had aimed the camera at the bed and was typing messages to the chat room.

"I hear you have a new job, Nathan," said Ryan, "I hope you won't let Kevin down."

Nathan nodded.

"You'll be required to do a web show every day to start with. Later on you may get promoted to other jobs, but for now, the show is your first duty. Any problems with that?" asked Kevin.

"No boss," said Nathan.

"Jack, are you ready for him yet?" asked Kevin.

"Yeah, let's get you on the bed for a quick introduction," said Jack, pointing Nathan to sit on the bed in front of the camera. "You can read out the following transcript from this monitor when you're ready."

Nathan watched as a monitor behind the camera showed a paragraph of text. He started to read it out:

"My name is Nathan, and you might remember I did a show for you a few months ago. I'm announcing today my new job is to perform every day for you. I'll be taking all requests and answering all questions truthfully. I will do exactly as you, the viewers, tell me."

"Great work Nathan," said Jack "Just keep watching the screen and make sure you keep the viewers happy."

Nathan could see a few hundred people watching him. Now that he wasn't worried about his job, he wasn't as ashamed to be on camera. It didn't take more than a few seconds before the first request came in.

"Nice body! Remove the cock cage" read the first message.

"Oh, um, I can't," stuttered Nathan.

"Will it be removed today?" read another message.

"I can't, it's locked on for at least another month" replied Nathan.

"Who has the key? How long have you been locked? When was your last orgasm?" asked some visitors.

"My boss, Kevin and our friends Jack and Ryan have kept me locked for two months now. I haven't had an orgasm for a month," he explained.

Nathan continued to answer personal questions, while Kevin joined him on the bed. Kevin ignored the requests for him to get naked, instead teasing the viewers by rubbing Nathan's body.

Half an hour of teasing went by until Kevin decided to remove his top and pants, showing off his white briefs. A request came through, instructing Nathan to kiss Kevin's body.

"Go on then," said Kevin.

Nathan bent over and kissed Kevin's torso, then up to his pecks. Both of them were really horny. The viewers could see Kevin's erection through his briefs, while Nathans cock was obediently flaccid.

A few more requests came in, resulting in Nathan lick and kissing several parts of Kevin's body. After a few more minutes Kevin removed his briefs, revealing his hard cock to the camera. Nathan reached out to stroke his cock but was pushed away by Jack.

"Not unless you're told to by the viewers," said Jack.

Nathan waited for the next request. When it came through, he was ordered to lick Kevin's balls. He bent down and licked over Kevin's balls. He moved his tongue up to the base of his cock when Kevin gently tapped his head and said "the request said the balls, not the cock. You must do exactly what the viewers demand."

Nathan continued to lick over Kevin's balls until the monitor flashed and went back to the chat. Within a few seconds, another request came through.

"Now, lick his ass" it read.

Nathan stared at Kevin's stiff cock. His foreskin was still half covering the head, and all he wanted to do was pull it back and use his mouth to pleasure him. But he resisted and instead put his face down to lick Kevin's ass. He licked around the entrance, making him wet enough to push his tongue slightly inside, continuing until the monitor flashed to let him know the time was up.

The show went on for another hour, with Nathan being instructed to perform a variety of acts on Kevin. Unfortunately for Nathan, no one would let him touch Kevin's cock.

"Please, doesn't anyone out there want me to suck him, or play with his cock?" said Nathan to the camera.

"Beg for it" read the comments.

"Please viewers. Let me suck his cock. It's been over two hours on here, let me suck him." he begged.

Finally, a request came through instructing him to give Kevin a blowjob, but not to use his hands at all.

Nathan quickly placed Kevin's cock in his mouth and began to suck. He loved the taste and the way it felt rubbing against his tongue and throat.

"Looks like he's enjoying this. Look at his cage." read one of the visitors who had noticed a drop of precum leaking from the cage.

Nathan wasn't even thinking about his own cock anymore. He was purely enjoying all the sensations of pleasuring Kevin.

The monitor flashed, and it was time for Nathan to stop sucking. He sat up and barely caught his breath before another request came through to suck him again.

For the next hour, the requests bounced between making Nathan give blowjobs to kissing his body. The constant changing kept Kevin from ejaculating, and Nathan from having any rest.

Horny and wanting release, Kevin looked over at Jack and said: "Okay, I think it's time to wrap things up."

Jack agreed and clicked some buttons on the laptop. The monitor changed to reveal a voting poll. It had four options for the visitors to vote on:

- Jerk off onto Nathans' face

- Jerk off onto Kevin's chest, Nathan will lick and swallow it all

- Jerk off onto Nathans' chest, Nathan will lick and swallow it all

- Blowjob into Nathans' mouth and swallow it all

- None, Nathan doesn't deserve Kevins cum

Numbers beside each option started to increase while a timer counted down from one minute.

Finally, the vote was in. Kevin was to jerk off on Nathans' chest and then wipe up the cum and swallow the lot.

Kevin lay Nathan down on his back and sat on top of him. He started rubbing his cock, stroking his foreskin over his head while aiming at Nathans' chest.

Nathan reached his hands out to stroke Kevins balls, but Jack reminded him he was not allowed. Instead, all Nathan could do was watch as Kevin stroked his cock as his breathing speed up getting closer to orgasm.

After only a few minutes, Kevin began to thrust faster before five shots of cum burst from his cock and landed on Nathans chest and torso. Kevin continued to leak out some cum, making sure all of it dripped onto Nathans body.

Jack picked up the camera and aimed it for a close up of Nathans' chest, as Kevin scooped up the cum with his finger and fed it to Nathan. Kevin then left the bed, while Nathan collected the remaining cum off his chest and into his mouth.

"I think that went well," said Jack looking at Ryan.

"Yeah me too. He needs to control himself a bit more and do only what the viewers request. But he'll get the hang of it." said Ryan as he led everyone out of the basement.

Over the next few weeks, Nathan's daily job continued to be performed on camera. Some days the viewers would let one of the guys penetrate him anally, while other days he was only allowed to give them blowjobs. Every day Nathan's horniness would continue to grow. After almost two months of no orgasm, he had forgotten what it felt like to cum, or even have his dick stroked.

As the belt had been locked, delivering him an electric shock if anything enters his ass, he wasn't even allowed to stimulate his prostate. The only release he had, was a constant drip of precum that dangled from his chastity cage or absorbed into his briefs when he was at home. But Nathans training had worked exceptionally well. Despite his growing sexual frustration he still managed to prevent a single erection. Although the guys would occasionally shock him when he disobeyed an order from one of the viewers at work.

Everyone from the viewers, Kevin, Jack, Ryan to Nathan himself even started to wonder if he would be able to erect his cock when finally let out of the belt. Only time would tell.

klapperz
klapperz
104 Followers