Progression Ch. 13: Unboxed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klapperz
klapperz
102 Followers

With the belt secured around Nathan and the tube attached to his cock, Kevin clicked everything in place as Jack clicked on his laptop to lock the device. He gave a final tug on the belt just to make sure it was secure, then continued to unlock Kevin's ankles and wrists from the wall.

"Oh thank goodness that's over," said Nathan.

"I never thought you'd be glad to have us stop playing with your cock Nathan," said Ryan. "Maybe you do deserve an orgasm after all."

"Well maybe tomorrow," said Kevin, "for now it's home time! Come up Nathan."

Everyone left the basement and said goodbye, letting Nathan get changed and drive back to his home.

Once back at the house he started replaying all the events from the day in his mind. He found his cock becoming erect and filling his chastity tube again. This time he was not treated with an electric shock, but Kevin did receive a text message.

"Still horny then?" asked Kevin.

"No electric shock this time?" asked Nathan.

"Not this time, you deserved a bit of freedom for your performance last month," explained Kevin.

Nathan and Kevin joined Jeff in the living room and watched some television before heading to bed for the evening.

Nathan was still desperate to cum, and thinking about his own cock again. While he only wished he could have orgasmed earlier, he was glad the guys had control of the belt. Tomorrow would be a new day, and he could have another change of orgasm. Hopefully.

klapperz
klapperz
102 Followers
12