Project MCX: The Mission Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NexusNo9
NexusNo9
53 Followers

The insect moved quickly, secreting the goo from its mouth into its hand before slathering it over what had to be Niki's pussy. Just like the other insect did Jodi, this one lifted Niki into its arms and almost cradled her. Niki's green eyes turned to the insect's before she broke down, sobbing piteously. With a satisfied click of its mandibles, the insect looked down the passage where Jodi continued to scream painfully. After a brief hesitation it followed the screaming, carrying its pregnant victim to likely join Jodi's terrible fate.

Martin had a terrible feeling that Niki's screaming would soon be joining her sister's.

---------

Fox awoke with a start. The sterile comfort of the hospital room filled her senses once again, and she quickly pulled the circlet off her head.

"Holy fuck," she whispered to herself. THAT was the enemy? After taking a moment to recollect her thoughts she leaped to her feet. She had to update her report now, while the information was fresh!

Her muscles groaned from the sudden exertion, and she was strangely shaky. What happened to Jodi and her sister Niki was horrible, and she suspected that their horror didn't end with what she saw. She would have to go back into Martin's memories, but damned if she wasn't going to do that without a smoke break!

She knew that this mission was going to be a tough one, but she had no idea. She truly had no idea...

NexusNo9
NexusNo9
53 Followers