Project MCX: The Mission Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NexusNo9
NexusNo9
53 Followers

That was the number he thought Niki's insect stopped at. Moving slowly, he looked into the room and received his confirmation.

The insect's tail remained inside Emily, but there were no dark shapes or bulges inside it. It seemed to be stroking Emily's voluptuous body tenderly, but its hands slid by her enlarged tummy frequently. Martin saw the light adjust slightly off her skin, realizing that the insect's grubs were squirming inside the brunette's womb.

For her part, Emily seemed content. Her blue eyes looked at the monster lazily, and she enjoyed its hands rubbing on her sweaty body. She seemed almost disappointed when one of the insect's hands released her breast.

"Hmmm..." she purred, adjusting her body as though hoping it would continue. The insect's hand reached towards its mouth, and the bug seemed to ooze something into its grip. Emily watched the insect's hand carry the ooze over her body, while it gently lifted her arms over her head with its free hand.

"What's it doing?" Cammy asked nervously.

Martin shook his head, unsure himself. He saw Jodi and Niki's insects do something like this, but those bugs did it when it ejaculated into their pussies. This was something different.

The insect slathered the goo over both of Emily's hands, gently holding them in place before releasing them. The insect's hands stroked the sides of Emily's body, who shifted slightly but neither resisted nor assisted.

The answer hit Martin quickly. "It just pinned her to the floor."

Cammy didn't say anything, so Martin didn't say anymore either. Why would it do something like that? He watched the bug's hands get a good hold of Emily's hips, deciding that these creatures seemed to make no sense. With its hold in place, the insect gave Emily a powerful thrust of its tail.

"Auugh!" Emily howled, arching her back into the monster's underside. Expecting more objects pumped into her, Emily was taken by surprise at the change in the procedure. Her eyes stared into the monster's, and her arms twitched against their bindings. One of the insect's arms snaked around her back, keeping Emily's body pressed against its own. Her large breasts flattened against the insect's shell, while its free hand pressed against her pregnant belly.

Martin knew that the insect's goal was nearly accomplished; Niki and Jodi's insects ejaculated into their full pussies before the girls were carried off elsewhere. Cammy had seen this very same thing, and her hand found Martin's shoulder. Her grip was tight, and grew tighter with each of Emily's cries of pleasure.

Thrust after thrust penetrated Emily's sweaty, gorgeous body. Emily's voice became louder and louder with each one, until she abruptly tried to push away from the insect. She clenched her teeth and eyes before jerking violently in the insect's grasp.

"Gah...HAAUGHHH!!!" she howled, jerking wildly from her orgasm. The insect held her firmly in place, ignoring her outburst as it fixated on finishing their consummation. Its thrusting grew more and more frenzied. Emily tried to keep going, but her exhaustion was getting the better of her. Her reactions grew weaker, even as the insect's thrusting grew stronger.

Struggling against his own disgusted horror, Martin simply watched as the insect's mandibles opened and it unleashed a hissing sound. Its tube pushed as far into Emily as it had ever been, but enough of it remained visible for Martin to see the fluid shoot through it towards Emily's womb.

"H...hot...hot...!" Emily protested, wincing as the insect continued to thrust deeply, delivering more and more of its semen into her body. It kept her close, almost protectively wrapping its body over hers while finishing the impregnation. The bug kept thrusting hard, filing Emily's already pregnant body with its fluids until Martin saw some of it spurt past her impaled pussy.

Once it deduced that she was full, the insect seemed to rest a moment. Both the beautiful woman and ugly monster labored to catch their breath, but it was the insect that recovered first. Slowly its member slid out of Emily's pussy, flicking itself to rid itself of excess semen.

Just like the other insects did, this one seemed to regain its energy quickly. It laid the exhausted Emily back on the floor, using its hands to straighten her upper body out. Its hand lingered over her large breasts before reaching up to be filled with more of the goo. Martin watched in dismayed curiosity as the bug spit the substance into its hand, and became more concerned when its hand carried the goo towards Emily's pussy.

Emily's hand clenched tightly on Martin's shoulder. "What...?"

Martin couldn't respond, watching as the insect covered Emily's slimed pussy with the same ooze that pinned her hands to the floor. He looked up, realizing that the ooze would harden fast and wondered what the insect's game was now.

The insect gave the gelatinous stuff a second to harden before clicking its mandibles in satisfaction. Its powerful hands closed Emily's legs together before using more of the ooze to secure her feet to the floor, just like her hands were. Emily was laid out straight on the floor, with both her hands and feet secured above and below her. Moving quickly, the insect used more goo to fasten the sides of her hips and her chest to the floor as well.

Utterly exhausted, Emily gave no resistance as she was fastened to the floor. She paid the insect little attention until it appeared to finish, rising over her body triumphantly. Emily's eyes seemed to focus, her lips flickered, and her chest heaved as though she were about to cry out again. Instead, her mouth released a strangely ragged breath. For its part, the insect gave its victim a final glance-over, clacking its mandibles together with what seemed like a pleased look on its ugly face.

Confused, Martin nearly jumped when the insect abruptly took off down the other tunnel. He looked after it, wondering where it was going and why. The insect had taken more time with Emily than its brethren had done with Jodi and Niki, so why was it heading down the direction the other girls were taken?

He shook his head; it didn't matter. The way was now clear...or so he hoped. Even though he was trying to leave this awful place, he still had to pass through this chamber. This was supposed to be a great night; instead his luck kept going from bad to worse...

"Oh shit..." Emily blinked again, as though waking from a sleep. "Wha...fuck...?"

Cammy peered forward, cautiously removing her hand from Martin's shoulder. "I think your friend's coming to..."

Martin thought the same thing, but he was skeptical to take any chances. "You sure?"

Rather than answer him Cammy slipped out of their hiding spot, looking around the chamber nervously as she approached the panting brunette. Emily started struggling against whatever held her to the floor, but Cammy took no chances. Her eyes looked down the passage carefully. Only when she saw no sign of the insect did Cammy moved even closer to Emily. "You okay?"

Emily twisted her head as much as she could, registering Cammy's presence with a confused yet intelligent look. "I...I remember you..."

Cammy nodded her confirmation as Martin slowly moved to join her. "Emily...are you alright?"

"Martin?" Utterly exhausted, Emily turned her blue eyes towards Martin. She seemed happier to see him than she ever had in the past. "Oh thank god...get me outta here!"

"Yeah...okay!" Martin lowered himself, struggling to not look at Emily's naked body. His hand also hesitated to touch whatever the hell the insect cocooned her with. "What happened?"

"I was..." Emily grunted as she continued trying to wiggle free of the cocoon, but its bindings were too strong for her to do more than shift her body more than an inch. "...changing clothes when this thing...attacked. It got on my back and carried me here to...damn it!"

"It's okay!" Cammy comforted, yet even she seemed reluctant to fool with the insect's cocoon. "We'll get you outta there...somehow."

Emily tried to shift her body again, but grunted in frustrated defeat. "I...I'll get that bastard! My girls will hurt for weeks...I was afraid it was going to suck them right off my body...or worse, bite them off!"

"It didn't do any of that," Martin said, trying to keep Emily calm. Her large breasts were wet from its drool and semen, and red from how aggressively it sucked on them in the beginning. She would recover, but Martin wasn't as worried about that. If she got too loud, the insect might return. "You're fine."

"Fine?" Emily's eyes turned angry. "Fine!? Not only did I get raped by a giant insect, but it somehow controlled me along the way! It made me...participate! It was like a nightmare; I was an observer inside my own body. I could only watch as I helped...HELPED...the fucker put things inside me!"

The impregnation made Martin swallow nervously, and his eyes slid towards Emily's tummy. She always had great abs, but now there was a clear bulge moving on its own accord. Up close her swollen belly looked even bigger than it did moments ago.

"God I can feel them squirming..." Emily found this as disgusting as Martin did. "It came in my mouth...in my ass...but that just wasn't enough, was it? It had to put things into me, and then cum in my pussy to top this off! I swear that I'll...aughh!"

"What's wrong?!" Martin asked, leaping back at her shocked yelp.

Emily winced, growing even angrier. "One of the little bastards bit me! Oh I swear..." She cut her curse off by violently jerking her body against its restraints. "Aauughh!!"

"What!?" Her cries driving him to panic, Martin wanted to either help or shut her up. She might draw attention still. "What's going on?"

The busty brunette jerked and struggled, but her cocoon held her in place. Her face wrenched with pain, and tears flowed from Emily's eyes. "Ohmygod! Help!"

"With what?!" Martin demanded, alarm fueling his impatience.

"It...it hurts! I think...oh gawd...they...!" Emily lurched painfully upwards, clenching her eyes shut. Abruptly her eyes shot open, terrified by a horrifically agonizing understanding. "They're...EATING ME!"

Martin shot to his feet, grappling with the cold feeling in his gut. "They...what...?"

"Oh god oh god!!" Emily struggled as fiercely as she could, but the insect's bindings were too strong for her to break free. "They're eating me! Oh god Martin HELP MEE!!"

Shaking so hard his teeth hurt, Martin couldn't say anything. Everything the monsters were doing fell into place; it was worse than he ever wanted to admit to himself!

Cammy struggled, trying to help her, but Martin just backed away. His eyes watched the flurry of activity in Emily's tummy, finally understanding the true horror of what was happening inside her body...

———————————–

Fox lurched forward in her chair, awaking to the sound of her own screaming. Her eyes quickly adjusted, and she clutched herself for assurance.

"My god..." she whispered to herself. Never had she been a particularly religious person before (her career made it difficult to have such faith), but what she just saw was evil.

It was hard, but her years of training quickly began to analyze just what she witnessed. Martin knew what was happening, but he couldn't admit to himself the reality of it. It was too horrible for him to deal with. It was almost too much for Agent Fox.

The insects wanted the women for breeding; that part was true. But not like a true mother.

They wanted the women to be hosts. The insects were parasites, using the women as sacrificial hosts for their offspring. That's why the one who impregnated Emily lapped at her body like that; it was tasting her, but not for its own consumption.

It was making sure that she would taste good for its own offspring. These bastards wanted to put their grubs inside the women, so that the grubs could eat the women from the inside out!

NexusNo9
NexusNo9
53 Followers
12