Project Sister Pt. 03

Story Info
Derek's plan is going better than expected.
1.3k words
4.37
29.3k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning I awoke to my dream, my formerly virgin sister nestled in my arms. She stirred from her sleep gave me a little peck on the cheek.

"Hey lover." She said reaching for a cigarette.

She grabbed one of mine and lit it, taking a few drags. She made a silly face as the non menthol smoke entered her. Handing it to me she lit a familiar menthol. Inhaling deeply the exhaling the smoke down across her naked body. She was so beautiful I couldn't help but stare. Finishing her cig she rolled over.

"Want to take a shower?" She asked.

"Of course." Was my only possible answer.

I followed her, the water already running as I jumped in to see her duck her head under the water darkening her red hair. She lathered in shampoo.

"Here clean me up." Handing me the soap.

I started on her back slowly moving my attention to her perfect ass. Now she turned pointing her breast right at me. I slowly rubbed them her nipples hardening beneath my fingers. After a stop at her belly I went to her pussy. Rinsing the soap away I inserted a finger inside her. Meeting no resistance I quickly added a second. Siobhan now moaning above the sound of the water, her body moving to meet my thrust. Switching sides to let her use the back wall for support I knelt down to give my tongue access to her hole. Her legs now shaking visibly her hand grasped the shower door for support. Adding a third finger into my sister I could feel her excitement rising. Her orgasm rocked her teen body as she grabbed the back of my head forcing me to taste her juices as she came.

She helped me to my feet and after a quick wash of my hard cock her head was bobbing up and down my shaft. I knew I couldn't last long so trying to move her to where I could fuck her she stopped me.

"Cum in my mouth I want to taste my brother's cum."

Her words and increasing pace caused me to shoot my load in her mouth with just a quick warning. Siobhan gagged a little but was able to take it all. She stood up pretending to kiss me with my cum in her mouth. Not knowing how much that turns me on I grabbed her pulling her in close as I stuck my tongue in her cum filled mouth. An audible Umm as she began kissing me back.

I stopped the kiss just long enough to shut off the water and scoop up my sister. Carrying her to the bed lying her on her back my now hard again dick entered her as my mouth returned to hers. Again I couldn't hold it long blasting my cum deep inside her.

"Your such a perv." She said

reaching for a cig.

"I know you are but what am I?" I said in my most mocking voice earning me a slap on my cheek. I lowered my head to her used pussy.

"No,No,no,Yes." I heard as her resistance was broken by the feeling of my tongue cleaning her hole.

I know it's gross but next to smoking nothing turns me on more. She struggled to light her cig as I lapped away at the mix of fluids. The smoke plus my tongue soon had her orgasm building. A couple flips of her clit and her body began bucking with pleasure.

"Oh my God I came so hard." She said her face flushed with pleasure.

We layed in bed smoking and kissing. When Siobhan got up.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"I have to go to church." She answered.

"Really?"

"Yea I got a lot of sins to make up for." With a smirk on her face.

"You want to get high?" I asked meaning it to be a joke.

"Yea." She answered with a huge smile.

I got the little weed I had left and rolled it up. Lighting the joint I passed it to Siobhan who took several large hits. We finished about half when she had to leave. Grabbing her cigarettes she blew me a kiss as she left to get dressed.

I decided to play some G.T.A. always fun while high. I was sitting on the downstairs couch when I heard my sister returning. To my surprise her friend Cindy was with her. Glad I put on my robe, the two girls came in and sat down. Siobhan next to me and Cindy on the recliner. What happened next shocked me, my sister pulled a cig from her purse and lit it.

"Siobhan what are you doing?" Her friend questioned.

"I started smoking sometimes to help with my anxiety." She answered blowing a cloud of smoke in the air.

"What about soccer?"

"Don't worry it won't affect my play."

"What play nicotine is a banned substance." Cindy informed her.

"I'll quit before the season then." My sister answered nonchalantly.

"You want to try Cindy?"

"No way." She snapped.

This unexpected show had my dick hard and me needing a smoke. The two girls went back and forth. Eventually Cindy moved next to Siobhan on the couch. Cindy was eighteen, a short chesty blonde girl, chubby but in no way fat, and a very cute face. She was on the soccer team but hardly ever played. Now she was sitting on my couch accepting a light from my sister. She drew in a little smoke exhaling almost immediately.With my sister's help she caught on fairly quickly. Exhaling a nice stream on her last drag.

"I'm a little dizzy." She

told Siobhan.

"That's normal that means you did it right." Assured my sis.

It was an amazing sight the two young teens smoking together. As they got up to leave my sister informed me they were heading to the mall to return some things.

Siobhan leaned in close to my ear and whispered "Get some more weed before we get back, I want to get her high." She continued "I'll make it worth your while tonight."

Who was this girl? I thought she would never smoke in front of Cindy a month ago now she wants to get stoned with her. All I could do is oblige. How could I give up a chance to watch this.

I called a friend and got a half ounce of really good weed delivered, one of the perks of having money. I rolled five or six joints waiting for the girls to return.

About three they came giggling through the door. They took up there same positions as Siobhan lit a cig taking a few drags and passing it to Cindy. The two of them still laughing.

"What's so funny?" I had to ask.

After more laughter Siobhan explained that she decided to smoke at the mall. The girls went out the door and my sister was smoking when there English teacher walked out. Cindy picked up the story.

"Your sister jumped over a bush like four or five feet tall to hide." Both girls laughing uncontrollably.

"Then when Ms. Presley was out of sight Siobhan comes strolling out still smoking."

I chuckled a little but thought to myself, I guess you had to be there. Siobhan looked at my pack of cigs and nodded yes, I nodded back. She reached over pulled out a joint and lit it.

"Is that marijuana?" Cindy screamed.

"You know it." Siobhan said passing it to her.

There was hardly any hesitation as the young girl took it and inhaled, a little to deep. She had a coughing fit allowing me and Siobhan a couple good hits, before Cindy was ready to try again. This time all went well. We finished the whole thing and it was much stronger than anything I'd ever had.

We sat there staring for a few minutes. Finally I lit a cig as did my sister. She looked at her friend who also took one. Watching these two beauties smoking high as hell gave me the biggest hard on I had to keep the game controller on my lap.

We sat and watched "South Park," for a couple hours. We laughed hysterically, smoked, and had a whole bag of chips. The whole time I could only dream of what would come later.