Project Sister Pt. 04

Story Info
Siobhan continues to explore.
1.5k words
4.63
24.8k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the episode ended Cindy took one last drag of her cigarette and crushed it out in the ashtray, smoke still escaping her young lips.

"I got to head." She said getting up to leave.

I said my goodbyes as Siobhan walked her friend to the door. When she returned my sister grabbed her cigs and led me to the bedroom.

We laid in bed smoking another joint. I decided to turn on some porn and found a scene with two school girls exploring each others bodies. Siobhan began rubbing her pussy as she passed the weed.

"That is so hot." She said continuing to rub herself.

"I always thought I was a dyke, you know?" Taking me by surprise.

"With being a jock and all but I always thought it was so wrong." Pausing to hit the joint.

"The church says it's a sin but just thinking about it makes me cum. Plus I already fuck my brother."

That was more than I could take and I took up my position between her legs. My tongue hit her soaking wet hole as she flopped her head back a cloud of smoke shooting towards the ceiling. Her moans deepening.

"Yes lick me, lick my pussy."

"Call me Cindy." I told her feeling a pulse of excitement shoot through her body.

"God yes Cindy make me cum." She screamed out.

I kept licking as she called out her friends name. Finally she could take it anymore and shot into an orgasm grabbing me by the head forcing me deeper into her crotch.

"Kiss me I need to taste pussy." She ordered, her skin flushed and her breathing deep.

I obliged and felt my sisters tongue furiously tasting her own juices. Breaking it off, her face glimmering with clear liquid.

"That was so great." She said lighting a cigarette before continuing "Fuck me now."

I entered her doggy style the warmth of her orgasm still evident. She pushed back hard forcing my cock deeper and deeper.

"Imagine eating Cindy's pussy as you take your brothers cock. Imagine your face buried in her pussy your tongue making her cum." I said pounding her hard.

It must have worked because Siobhan began cumming again. My cock followed suit filling my sister with cum.

We both needed a little time to recover as we laid there half watching the movie. Siobhan lit another cig inhaling deeply before exhaling with an audible sigh. Her hand began rubbing the creamy white load oozing out of her. Soon her pace was increasing.

"Thinking about Cindy?" I questioned.

"Yes, I can't stop thinking about her." She admitted.

"You think she's into girls?" I asked.

"I know she is she has been fucking Sarah for a couple months now." Her voice breaking as she thought about her friends fucking.

My dick was harder than ever. With no stopping what was happening to Siobhan, I got on my knees stroking thick ropes of cum across her face as she came yet again. Her cigarette still perched between her lips, cum sticking to the filter as she removed it. Exhaling she began scooping cum into her mouth, I had to help her clean up as we embraced in a cum filled kiss.

The next few nights I encouraged this fantasy and had incredible sex. I honestly didn't know if it was just fantasy or something my sister would act on.

On Friday I left work early getting home around noon, I was surprised to hear voices on the deck. Walking through the door I was elated to see Cindy and Siobhan both with cigarettes, not to mention a bottle of Absolut and some OJ on the table.

"Hey bro." My sister greeted me obviously a little tipsy.

"We need weed go get us some." She ordered.

I did as told returning with my stash. As I rolled it I noticed a packs of Marlboro menthol regular 100's in front of both girls.

"What's this?" I questioned really turned on by the cork filter highlighted by her red hair.

"The fucken store was out of lights so we had to get these."

"But they're pretty good, and strong." She answered.

"Cindy you smoke now?" I asked.

"Yea I love it, this is my first pack all to myself." She said with a big smile as she exhaled in my direction.

"How bout the Vodka?" I asked not really caring.

Cindy quickly answered "Siobhan taught me to smoke so I'm teaching her to drink."

"You want some?" She asked already making me one.

As Cindy handed me my drink I handed her the lit joint. We passed around the weed and enjoyed our drinks.

"What no school today?" I asked.

Siobhan sheepishly answered "We went out to smoke at lunch and I was out of cigs, so we went to the store to get some. Then Cindy decided it was a good day to get drunk, so we skipped school."

"Sounds like a good plan." Was all I could say, while thinking how great it was they now smoked at school.

As we sat around drinking and smoking I got my next shock when the girls started talking about Cindy's mom catching her smoking. First let me tell you about Cindy's mom she is a true MILF. A real estate agent who always dresses great and a rocking body, big tits, and long curly blonde hair.

Cindy continued telling the story of how she needed a cigarette so she took one of her mothers. This floored me as I had always fantasized about her mom smoking.

"Your mom smokes?" I had to ask.

"Yea but not in public usually, she hates people bitching about it." Cindy answered.

Continuing her story she said she was in the kitchen smoking when her mom came home. She didn't really say anything she walked over lit one for herself then poured some wine for both of us. We both smoked two more cigs and finished the bottle of wine.

My dick was hard just imagining the scene. Siobhan was making more drinks for all of us. Passing them out then suggesting we go inside. We moved the party to the living room.

We started watching a movie and had another joint. As soon as it was gone both girls grabbed their cigarettes and lit them like pros.

"Lets watch a real movie." Siobhan said grabbing the remote.

"I want to fuck her with you." My sister whispered in my ear, turning on a porn.

"Oh my God." Cindy gasped as she saw a young blonde with two big black cocks.

I didn't know what to do as I finished off my drink and made another. A break in the tension came when Cindy's phone rang. She looked at it before hitting ignore.

"Who was it?" Siobhan asked.

"Sarah." Cindy answered.

Siobhan lit another cigarette as did Cindy so I followed along. The girl in the movie was really getting pounded begging for cock.

"Cindy is fucking Sarah, you know?" Siobhan asked.

I was shocked and apparently so was Cindy by the look on her face. Siobhan reached over and undid my jeans freeing my cock and quickly putting it in her mouth.

"What are you doing!" Cindy shouted.

"I'm sucking my brothers cock." Siobhan answered.

My eyes met Cindy's as my sister continued her blow job. Cindy pulled her pants down and raised her shirt exposing her tits. I sat there as Cindy began masturbating. Siobhan looked up taking a deep drag of her cig and winking at me as she exhaled.

Siobhan then crawled over between Cindy's legs. I was in shock as I watched my sisters tongue make its first lick of a pussy. Cindy cooed as she twisted a nipple with both of her hands. I stood up to get a better view and saw my sisters eyes locked with her girlfriends as she continued licking her.

Cindy called me closer with her finger "I want to try sucking cock, I've never tried it."

My dick slid between Cindy's virgin lips. Her first cock and the tongue in her pussy made her cum. It was all I could do to hold my load. Siobhan got up on the couch and took turns with her friend sucking my cock.

"I want to see you fuck her." My sister said.

I moved in front of Cindy my cock perched at the opening to her pussy as my sister slowly guided it in. Cindy was so tight and about a foot shorter than Siobhan, I could feel the tip of my dick near her belly button.

My sister climbed on the couch allowing Cindy access to her pussy. Siobhan screamed as her friend slowly licked her. I lasted as long as I could but as soon as I started filling Cindy we all had earth shattering orgasms.

"Oh my God you came in me." Cindy yelled.

I hadn't even thought about it. Siobhan jumped down from the couch.

"Don't worry we'll clean you." She said handing a cig to Cindy and lighting it.

"I'm a lesbian I don't take the pill." Cindy whimpered.

I began eating the huge load from Cindy's pussy as the two girls shared a smoke. Soon I could feel her body tensing up as Siobhan slid along side me alternating between Cindy's hole and my cummy mouth. Finally Cindy came all over Siobhan's face.

I apologized for cumming in her but Cindy surprised me by leaning over and taking my cock in her mouth. My sister quickly joined in. What a day.