Project Sister Pt. 05

Story Info
More smoke, more sex.
1.2k words
4.57
32.3k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick slid in one mouth then the other. My sister and her friend turning it into a sexual game, each one going deeper and deeper during their turn. Finally Siobhan had my entire length in her throat as Cindy brought a cigarette to her mouth, spit running down her jaw, as our eyes met and she exhaled right at me. I was in heaven.

"I'm gonna fuck him." Siobhan told her friend.

Straddling my cock as I sat on the couch. Cindy stood behind Siobhan rubbing her tits and kissing her neck.

"Fuck your brother, fuck him hard." Cindy encouraged her.

Siobhan moaned louder and louder as she bottomed out on my cock. She began to cum and I could not hold back filling my sister's pussy with my seed. She rolled off of me spreading her legs allowing Cindy access to my cum dripping from her hole.

I could only sit and watch as Cindy cleaned my sister's creampie. Opening her mouth showing her creamy reward, before returning for more. They moved into a sixty nine until both girls came again.

They were both covered in sweat, spit, and cum but both looked beautiful. Lighting cigarettes and grabbing some drinks they cozied up next to me, one on each side.

"I guess I'm bi." Cindy chuckled.

"I guess your a whore." My sister replied.

"Yea, I can live with that." Cindy shot back as everyone laughed.

We all sat on the couch until the Absolut was gone and so to were the girls. I helped them stumble to Siobhan's bed, leaving a beautiful mass of naked teenage girls to sleep it off.

I took a shower before heading back to the living room to have a few beers, there was no way I was sleeping anytime soon. I settled in and watched some late night TV. A few beers in I was really feeling good when a knock at the door almost made me shit myself.

Glad I had thrown on a robe I made my way to the door. Opening it to the shock of my life Cindy's Mom.

"Hey I'm Angie, is Cindy here?" She asked.

Scared to death I could only stutter "I think so."

I motioned her in and she followed me. Trying to get words to come out I was saved when Angie spoke.

"You don't have to bother them if they are "Busy."" She said holding a pair of panties that had been left behind.

"You got anything to drink, I see my vodka is gone."

I went to the fridge and grabbed a six pack of beer. Upon my return Angie was lighting a joint from the coffee table. She inhaled deeply opening her mouth wide letting a cloud of smoke hover between her lips, before inhaling deeply. She took one more drag before handing it to me, opening a beer and finishing it with one drink. My hand shook as we continued to pass the joint back and forth. By the time we finished Angie was on her third beer.

"Looks like quite the party." She said.

"Don't worry as long as she is safe Cindy can do whatever she wants. She can't be half as bad as I was."

"Really?" I said in a high shocked voice.

She just laughed as she said "Let's put it this way more boys in my high school took me than shop class."

I laughed finally starting to relax as Angie reached in her purse pulling out a Virginia Slim. My dick instantly sprung to life as she lit it. I stared a little to long as our eyes met before I could turn away.

"How long have you had a smoking fetish?" She asked blowing a stream of smoke in my face.

"Don't worry about it some women love turning guys on by smoking, but don't turn away sit and show your appreciation." She continued "You might even get lucky." A seductive smile spreading across her face.

Angie gently held my face taking a deep drag, doing a french inhale, and slowly exhaling our lips almost touching. She was dressed in a black dress with pearls and beautifully manicured long nails. She was made up very elegantly but somehow her sluttiness showed right through. It was like watching a model put on a show just for me.

She finished her cigarette and quickly finished another beer. Handing me a cigarette and lighter she put another one of hers between her lips.

"Can I get a light?" She asked in a low sexy voice.

I touched the flame to the tip as she inhaled, then I lit my own. I thought it could not get any better until she guided my hand under her dress to her bare wet pussy.

"See women can get turned on by this too." She whispered in my ear.

I slowly ran my fingers along her pussy before starting to penetrate her. A low moan escaped her lips surrounded by a cloud of smoke. Our lips now meeting and our tongues exploring each others. Her free hand now grasping my rock hard cock.

"I guess you're enjoying this." She said unloading more smoke into my waiting mouth.

She stood up dropping her dress to the floor exposing a black silky bra which felt almost as smooth as the perfect tits it was supporting. Lighting another cig she leaned back on the couch opening her legs wide.

"Now show me how much you like watching me smoke." She ordered guiding my head to her pussy.

My tongue began exploring her pussy as my eyes locked on hers as she put on a smoking clinic. As she finished her cig her body was shaking and I worked my tongue as hard as I could as her juices flooded my mouth and her hands pulled my head deep into her orgasm. Breathing deeply she reached over and downed another beer before taking my cock in her mouth. Thinking to myself it's a good thing I fucked her daughter and my sister earlier or I would have already cum.

She smoked another cigarette while blowing me letting the smoke escape from her lips as they slowly went up and down my shaft. Angie then grabbed another joint lighting it as she lowered herself onto my cock. As great as the girls were earlier this was a women who had total control. Her pussy grabbing my cock like a hand as she blew smoke in my mouth and we kissed deeply.

"Fuck me like a whore." She yelled changing positions so I was now on top.

She hit the joint sharing the smoke with me again. She then put it down guiding my hand to her throat.

"Choke me, choke me like a whore." Tightening her hand around mine on her throat.

I tightened my grip as she started fucking me harder. I could see her face turning red so I loosened a little.

"Choke me motherfucker choke me don't let go." She ordered throgh an audible gasping.

I really tightened my grip and could feel her fucking harder. She was red and bucking hard I pounded my cock into her, Finally her arm that was grabbing my arm flopped to the floor as I came inside her limp body. I released my grip and could see the marks I left as she recovered.

"That's how you fuck a whore, Baby, that was great."

She lit another cig as did I. Taking a drag she again kissed me deeply. I could not believe my luck.

"Hurry up and finish you still have to fuck my ass." Angie laughed exhaling her smoke on my softening cock.