Project Stud Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took another deep breath. "Alright, to put it simply, I'm proposing an arrangement. To be clear, you don't have to agree to anything, it's not going to affect your apprenticeship, and if either of us becomes uncomfortable, or it starts causing problems, it ends immediately." She laid out, then paused, glancing to his throbbing member. "...I think it's safe to say we're both feeling a little... pent up, recently. I can't go around sleeping with random guys from town, and you certainly don't have time for any kind of serious relationship. I think we can... take care of each other's needs. Get a little relief. It's convenient, and nobody has to know." She explained. When all she got in return was a stunned stare, she sighed. "I'm saying we should start having sex, if you're okay with it." She clarified.

Andrew shook his head. "No, yeah, I, I got that... I'm just trying to figure out if this is another dream." He managed, swallowing. "Wouldn't be the first."

Jessica gave a sly smirk, running her fingers through his chest-fur. Suddenly she paused, gripping a couple hairs and tugging sharply, making the minotaur yelp. "That answers that." She commented, looking into his eyes. "So?" She pressed. Andrew still looked somewhat dazed, but her eyes followed his as they roamed up and down her sultry figure. His massive cock gave a throb, producing another dollop of clear, sticky cream. Jessica grinned and snapped her fingers, the door swinging itself closed with a click.

She raised one leg and planted her knee on the bed, the rest of her swiftly following as she crawled across it toward her meaty prize. She settled to sit on her heels, kneeling between his thighs, both hands reaching out for the intimidating weapon. Her slender digits hesitated for an instant before they made contact with his red-hot rod. She let out a soft gasp as they settled onto it, feeling the heat, each hand barely able to encircle half his monstrous girth. Her eyes roamed up and down the seemingly endless cock, marvelling at how much was left untouched, even with both hands involved. It pulsed under her tender touch, and she shivered. As her hands began to slide up its length, she marveled at the feeling of the bulging veins, the iron-hard core under its soft skin. As they moved, they gathered those rivulets of precum into a smooth coat of glistening wetness, sliding up and up before letting them reverse direction and glide back down it.

One of her hands came away, rising up to let her palm rest on the behemoth cock's flat, widely-flared head. She worked it in circles, smearing his slick pre over the beefy knob as the monstrous minotaur groaned with the intense sensation assaulting his sensitive tip. With her face this close, the scent was almost overpowering. Her nipples hardened, puckering to tent the thin material of her pale top. Her mouth watered. Fuck, he was just so huge... She bit her lip and glanced up to his face, drinking in his expression, twisted with incredible pleasure. He was putty in her hands, and she loved it. The power, the control she had over the powerful male before her...It was intoxicating.

She let her head drift forward, her lips parting to make way as her tongue rolled out to flatten against his precum-slick knob. The musky flavor of his shaft exploded on her tongue, and she let out a pleased moan as her tongue began to circle the crown. Her eyes met his as she pushed the tip of her tongue forward, teasing the slit at the tip of his shaft. She let herself sink, dragging the wet pink muscle down his shaft while her hands continued to pump its length, savoring his flavor. She wanted more. When her tongue met his crown once more, she opened her mouth as wide as it would go, plump pink lips stretching to accommodate his immense girth as she pushed forward, popping his fat knob into her mouth.

Her cheeks hollowed against his titanic cock as she began to suck, slurping at his meaty shaft hungrily. Drew groaned as her tongue swirled around the tip with the beast wedged in her mouth. She moaned in return, savoring his taste as she began to push herself forward, bobbing her head up and down on the weapon, pushing a little further each time. She felt that fat crown nosing against the entrance to her throat and swallowed, suppressing her gag reflex as his shaft pushed into her throat inch by inch. The minotaur was groaning louder as she swallowed again and again, her throat milking his length as she gulped down a full six inches of beefy cock. Suddenly, he let loose a deep, powerful groan, and his hips bucked, uncontrollably. Her eyes went wide as the movement roughly stuffed another six inches into her lips, a full foot of bull-cock throbbing in her throat.

His shaft throbbed on her lips, his heavy, grapefruit-sized balls pulling tight against the root of his shaft, and she moaned around his girth. She knew what was coming, and she hungered for it, drunk on the monster cock invading her throat. His shaft swelled even thicker, making her throat stretch as rivers of thick bull-spunk rushed past her stretched lips. His shaft pulsed in her throat, once, twice, then finally produced her prize, a great sticky gout of minotaur cum blasting from the tip straight into her stomach. She tightened her lips, sucking hard as she began to pull her head back, her body automatically swallowing as he fired rope after rope of white-hot seed into her belly.

Finally she pulled him from her throat just in time to catch a particularly impressive spurt, creamy spunk drowning her tongue in his salty, musky flavor. She moaned as it fired into her mouth again and again, her throat rolling as she gulped down his rich sperm, struggling and failing to keep up with the sheer volume. Soon her her cheeks bulged with his virile spunk, pale rivulets escaping from the corners of her mouth. It was too much. Reluctantly she let his cockhead pop from her mouth, the tireless weapon still blasting, splattering her face in hot, thick baby-batter, drowning her senses in his taste, his smell, his heat. As the blasts tapered off to a trickle, she moaned and swallowed, face plastered in his seed, gulping audibly as she devoured her overlarge mouthful.

As she emptied her mouth of his essence, her hands came up, wiping great gobs of cum off her regal features, and bringing each fingerful to her lips, sucking the digits clean one by one. As she wiped his seed from her eyes, she let out a wistful sigh. Over already... She probably shouldn't have expected a virgin to last long enough to satisfy her. "You came so much..." She panted. "You really should warn a girl when you're getting close." She added, pausing to suck off the last fingerful of seed from her eyelid. "Well, even if you're spent, you can still... uh... Wow." She suggested, opening her eye experimentally, only to have it fall upon his fifteen-inch minotaur cock, still hard as ever, her words trailing off. Not a single sign of softening. Her lips slowly parted into a grin. This might be an even better arrangement than she'd expected. "Mmm... I see youth has its advantages..." She purred, her hand reaching out to stroke along his length, pumping up and down once.

Jessica let her hand fall away from the minotaur's mighty shaft and wordlessly slipped off the bed. Andrew looked confused for a moment, his cock still hard. She turned, shooting him a playful grin over her shoulder and giving her hips a teasing sway. Her eyes flashed and her voice gained an echo as she spoke a word of power, and her clothes came to life once again.

She lifted one leg and kicked it out, one boot effortlessly flying off her white-stockinged leg, swiftly followed by the other, both of them neatly lining themselves up by the door. As she swayed her hips, her shorts walked themselves down one hip, then the other, inch by inch, her panties following them a half-step later. As they passed the thickest swell of her bubble butt, the exposed the twin globes of creamy caramel, the white straps of her garter biting into the plump flesh. Meanwhile, her top unbuttoned itself as she danced, soon floating loosely, the light behind her baring the silhouette of her jiggling mounds, the material blocking his direct view. As her bottoms reached her ankles, she bent over, thrusting her rear into the air as she stepped out of them, exposing the clean-shaven glistening pink folds of her womanly center. Finally she straightened up and turned to face him as she raised her arms up, the white top finally flying off, leaving her naked but for her stockings and garters. Her full, caramel mounds swayed with her movements, hard, coffee-brown nipples tracing erratic circles in the air. Her hands came down, reaching behind her head, each grabbing one of the blunt needles spearing through her bun and pulling them free, letting her silky black hair unravel, falling down her back in a waterfall of ebony strands. Her eyes were locked on his, a hunger in her eyes as her teeth bit into her lower lip.

She smirked, seeing his monstrous cock pulsing after her little show. She strode back to the bed, climbing onto it once again, taking hold of his throbbing shaft with one hand. "Now... time for the main event." She teased, licking her lips at the prospect. She rose, hand still gripping his monster behind the head as she moved into position, standing over his hips. She bit her lips as she let her legs fold, lowering herself down as she steered his monstrous shaft toward her glistening slit. As she felt the flat tip press against her sensitive folds, she gasped, and gave one last glance at the monster poised to enter her. It was just so big... would it really fit?

Only one way to find out. She let her hips drop, feeling her weight settle onto the fearsome shaft at her entrance. For an instant, she was balanced atop the unbreakable shaft, her entire weight borne by the mighty pillar of cock. Then she began to open before it. Her lips spread, slowly at first, then faster and faster, his girth stretching her wider than ever before. She winced, a burning, stinging pain shooting through her body for an instant. Then, all at once, the crown slipped into her, and there was no more resistance. Her body dropped suddenly onto his brutish cock, her voice emerging in a deep, ragged moan as she was suddenly impaled on a full eight inches of beefy bull-cock. More than half his shaft had disappeared into her before she hit her knees and managed to stop herself. She shivered as she struggled to adjust to his size, leaning forward to brace her hands on his chest for support.

She was still for a long moment, panting softly. He was already as deep as any elf had ever been inside her, and he was so much thicker. She'd never felt anything like it before, and there was still so much cock left un-fucked. She shivered again, feeling her body relax around his girth. Ohh, yes, this arrangement would work out perfectly. She looked down to the minotaur she rode as he groaned, savoring the sensation of losing his virginity, of her tight pussy squeezing around his shaft. She tightened, making him groan louder. She was in total control. It felt good.

She moved her hands from his hard chest and seized him by the wrists, raising his hands up to her swaying melons. She grinned as her hands cradled his against her tender mounds. "Let's put those hands to work..." she purred. Eagerly, he roughly pawed at her bouncing breasts, groping clumsily. She bit her lip, hands moving to guide his fingers. "Ah! Gentle, gentle... Like this." She coached, steering his strong hands to tenderly knead her mounds. "Mmm, yes... Now pinch the nipples. Harder. Ah! Just like that!" She encouraged, letting out a gasp as he tugged her tender pleasure-buds. He was a fast learner.

Satisfied with his technique, she let her hands fall from his, leaving them to continue their task as she once more braced them on his powerful chest. Slowly, she arched her back, dragging her hips up, feeling his flared crown drag over her inner walls in a deliciously new sensation. Then she thrust her hips down, making Drew groan again as her dripping slit engulfed another inch of his shaft. She moaned as his shaft pushed into unexplored depths, the sensations intense. But she didn't stop. She pulled her hips upward again, then bucked them down once more, taking him deeper and deeper still. One inch up, two down, over and over.

Each pump of her hips drew new moans and cries of pleasure from both of them, the sensations only growing more intense as they drew closer and closer together. With a full foot inside her, she couldn't wait any longer. She grit her teeth and slammed her hips down, moaning once more as she took every last inch of his monstrous bull-cock, the flared crown kissing at the entrance to her womb, his heavy balls on her ass.

Andrew groaned. "I-I can't hold-" He managed before his words were lost into a wordless bellow of pleasure. Jessica gasped at the feeling of his heavy spheres tightening up against her juicy ass, the shaft inside her swelling even thicker. She could feel his titanic cock jumping and pulsing against her womb. Creamy cum surged up from his balls, coursing along his length until it blasted from the tip like a geyser, surging into her depths. Liquid fire pumped into her womb, white-hot cream flooding the waiting vessel with each mighty blast of his cum.

It seemed to come forever, soaking her depths in his seed. She moaned, her walls rolling expertly around his shaft, milking him for more until his great gouts of cum tapered off to a trickle. Even after all that, her gripping slit couldn't feel the slightest hint of softening. Goddess, he never stopped! He might be a little quick on the trigger, she had to admit, but twice in a row without stopping? She found herself wondering just how many times he would be able to cum without going soft.

She rolled her hips against his, her womb sloshing with thick cream as his balls began to relax, already churning as they worked to make the next batch. Goddess, she felt so full... She leaned forward on her hands, her face drawing close to his. "A little more warning that that, stud." She teased, then suddenly pushed herself upright on his cock, grinning wickedly down at him. "This time, it's my turn. I'm not gonna stop until I'm satisfied. Better prepare yourself..." she smirked. She raised one leg and twisted her body around, making Andrew groan as she rotated on his cock until she was facing away from him. Her creamy caramel bubble-butt jiggled as she leaned forward, the white straps of her garter digging into the soft spheres.

She braced her hands on the bed and began to roll her hips, rocking them up and down on his fearsome cock. She barely moved at first, but with each rock of her hips, she moved up and down further and further, faster and faster. She cast a playful glance back over her shoulder as her bubble-butt began to smack against his hips, riding him in earnest. She moaned, thrusting a full half his cock in and out of her sensitive slit, the new angle stimulating her in unfamiliar ways. He bucking hips continued to get more and more wild with each thrust, moaning loudly with the intensity of the sensations. The minotaur beneath her groaned, suddenly bucking his hips up to meet hers as she dropped her hips onto his again and again. The sudden surge of sensation made both of them gasp, the two bodies soon finding a rhythm as their hips smacked loudly together.

Each mighty thrust sent a bolt of pleasure racing up Jessica's spine to her brain. The delicious thickness of his cock, the way his flared ridge teased every sensitive fold of her pussy, the way his flat crown kissed her womb with each thrust to the hilt... Each distinct pleasure made her nerves sing, sensations coursing through her body in waves. He wasn't particularly skilled in his thrusts, but his sheer size earned him plenty of leeway. She could only look forward to what he'd be like once she showed him the proper techniques. Her muscles burned with the effort of bucking her hips at such speed, but somehow, the burn just made her pleasure all the more intense.

She couldn't hold back her moans anymore, even if she tried, her cries rising in pitch as a distantly familiar sensation welled in her core. It was like a balloon inflating deep inside her, expanding and expanding with every surge of pleasure that brutal bull-cock extracted from her needy pussy. A tenuous skin held back all her long-denied pleasure, growing ever more strained as the swelling sensation grew and grew, threatening to burst at any moment. It was so very close...

Andrew groaned loudly, gritting his teeth and growling out a warning. "I'm gonna... gonna cum!"

Jessica whimpered. "No! Not yet! Hold on, I'm so close! So close~!" She wailed in desperation, the pleasure so long denied her now within her grasp. She needed that release, she needed to cum! Her hips were suddenly a blur as she redoubled her pace, flesh smacking loudly against flesh as she rode the bucking bull like a bucking bull. She was so very close, and her moans kept getting higher, louder, more ragged as the inevitable climax grew closer. Her pussy sang with sensation even as Andrew struggled to hold back a flood, her body on fire with sensation.

With one final thrust she slammed her hips down on his, driving his cockhead against her womb, the sudden surge of pleasure enough to finally breach the bubble. The bubble gave way, but not with a bang, no, it collapsed in on itself, drawing her along with it. Her back arched, her eyes widened, her screams went silent, and her body spasmed uncontrollably. Her soul, her essence, was pulled in by a yawning void, her everything collapsing into a white-hot singularity of endless pleasure in her womb. Time lost all meaning in the grip of the intense sensation, then suddenly she was back, her soul slowly flowing back out from that point in her core, her essence soaked in deep, abiding pleasure. She nearly went limp, left weak by the by the intense climax, her muscles still spasming around the monster seated deep inside her. As her voice returned, she moaned out, throwing her head back. "Cum! Fill me up!" she cried in gratitude, an orgasmic aftershock making her squeeze down hard around his shaft.

The powerful minotaur merely had to let it go. He let his mental barrier fall and the vast well of sensation filling his core flooded forth like a reservoir breaching its dam. It flowed into his titanic cock, pleasure flooding the mighty organ as his seed boiled up from deep inside. the monster cock fired, blasting rope after rope of thick, white hot vitality deep into the elf's spasming slit, pumping straight into her already-full womb. Each blast tapped the well of pleasure, draining it out through his cock as it blasted into her. She moaned as the excess cream pumped into her depths, his crown planted firmly against her womb, not allowing a single drop to escape her rapidly-swelling womb. His seed surged into the elven womb, eager to fulfil its mission. When his last shot was fired, warm, pleasant afterglow settled over his body, and his elven teacher bore a gentle swell on her normally smooth stomach, her overstuffed womb making her look a good three months pregnant.

Jessica fell back onto Andrew's broad chest, both bodies collapsing, limp with pleasure, soaked with sweat and panting for breath. Neither spoke for a long moment, simply savoring the warm pleasure of their lingering afterglow. Jessica squirmed slightly, her swollen belly sloshing with cum as she tried to find a more comfortable position, then gasped when his iron hard cock shifted inside her, still hard as ever. "Goddess, three times and you're still hard?" She commented in surprise, then bit her lip and rolled her hips. His hands slit up around her, caressing her sides and cupping her full breasts, teasing her nipples just like she'd taught him. He was a fast learner, he was generous, and he was hung like a stallion. All he needed was a little bit of guidance, and he'd be incredible. Good thing he had a teacher like her.