Prologue/Chapter One: The Beginning

Story Info
Molly learns she's a submissive and starts her search.
895 words
4.17
21.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not entirely sure where I am going with this, but I promise it will be good! Let me know what you guys think! Suggestions are welcome.

Prologue

Here there are three different forms of people, the dominant, the submissive, and the watchers. Each really speaks for themselves. The submissives have devices, which denies them of their own body to please themselves. Once a person becomes eighteen years old they are put through a series of tests to see if they are dominant of submissive. If they are dominant they are given a control to the device that prevents the submissive from their body. The watches are those who can be both and live out normal lives. After each go through their testing, it is up to the submissive to find their dominant, for each control and device are pairs. Once they have found each other the dominant may release the device from their submissive.

Chapter One: The Beginning

The day I turned eighteen I was taken from my mother to be placed. I was told that this would change my entire life, and boy were they right. Strange men took me to a strange place where they ran their tests to place people. The tests, I soon learned, were a series of sexual acts, and through them they determine what I will be.

"Molly we are going to strip you naked and tie you up. Are you ok with that?" One of the men asked; the three of them watching for my reaction and body language. All I did was stand there looking rather nervous and nodded my head. As they stripped me they continued to watch my reactions. Once I was fully naked I blushed beat red. No one has seen me naked before. I have long light brunette hair, I am shorter than average, my figure is healthy and skinny, and my vagina shaven and clean. I look down and stare at my B cup breasts and blush even more. They tied me up so my arms were above my head and my legs were closed together.

"Now Molly tell me how you feel when we do this." The same man said as another pulled on a rope which made my legs lift up off the ground and spread them wide. I bit my lower lip and lent my head back, extremely aroused. I guess I didn't have to say anything due to my reaction. I opened my eyes to find the same man moved closer to me and grinned almost like he already knew where to place me.

"How about this hm slut?" he grabs my tits and starts massaging them alternating nipple stimulation. I gasp out and biting my lower lip again, still blushing, looking down at his hands. I look past his hands and gasp, I'm dripping wet. I look away in shame, when suddenly the man stops. The next thing I know is that I'm being moved, or rather rearranged in a new position.

"The next test is to see how well you take being raped. Now I assume that you have never had sex before so it's going to hurt a little." I stare at him wide eyed and start to squirm and scream. The man grins again, and unzips his pants taking his cock out. The other two men hold me still as he rubs his cock on my pussy. "You slut your drenched, your pussy is begging for my cock." And suddenly he rams his hard cock inside my no longer virgin pussy. I scream out loudly, riding through the waves of pain, panting not feeling him move at all. As soon as I start to whimper he starts pumping in and out of my cunt, first slowly then faster and faster pushing against the most sensitive spot inside me. I can help but moan out loudly in pleasure, I've never felt this good.

One of the men holding me reaches down and starts rubbing my clit and I moan even more. Suddenly feeling overwhelmed with being fucked and played with I start to have my first orgasm ever. I moan ever louder than ever twitching and squirming in the men's riding the waves of pleasure. As soon as I finish the man pulls out of me and pulls on the rope letting me hang there once again. The two men who were holding me start to clean me off. I remain there limp, my mind full of lust.

"Molly you are now and forever will be submissive. You showed all signs of submission and none for being dominant." I notice the device in his hands and he grins. The two men again lift me and spreads my legs as he pushes an egg shaped device inside me, and panties that locks it up inside me. I moan in response and they each laugh. The men then let me hang again. "That device marks you as a submissive. You must find your dominant master and serve them the way they want. You no longer have a choice, and you will always obey. Once you are close to your dominant master your device will start to vibrate, and your dominant master will find you. They have a control which will go off letting them know you have found them. Go now Molly, your search begins..."