Prolonging the Inevitable Ch. 02

Story Info
The past.
1.1k words
3.93
5.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

//

Hello fellow readers i'm sorry for the long await...

This is just a small insight into the past between Alexia and Lucius.

There are no heated moments yet but chapter 3 will have all the juicy details.;)

***********Past

"Allllllexia.... Stop, before you do something stupid!" Lucius shouted,

She laughed, "but I love the out doors Lucifer, just follow me I want to show you something" she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"I told you never to call me that! My name is LUCIUS!" he roared at her.

She sighed, "I knooowww... but you are always so angry, and your hair is red which looks even more bright when you're mad" she said with a naughty smile.

"I'm not always angry! You just make me lose my temper, as I said before you are mine and I protect what's mine." He said.

She sighed... "Lucius I'm not yours, I'm a free woman to do as I please, I see you as my friend, we've been through this my fathers will never allow a relationship to form between us. Why do you insist on pursuing a bond between us?"

"Because you are mine and mine alone!"

He grasped her arms and crushed her body into his in a deep passionate kiss.

Time slowed for Alexia, she secretly loved Lucius but was scared of what would happen to him if her father ever found out... there was just too much animosity. Her father wanted power and no one would stand in his way...

No one will take you away from me... ever, Lucius vowed slightly as he slowly caressed her hair.

"Come Alexia we need to head back to the castle your Da will be worried" Lucius said.

"Lucius I....I... I Lo...." Alexia started to say but was stopped when he placed him fingers on her lips.

"Shh... don't say anything my sweet... come" he said

She looked deep into his gorgeous green eyes that sparkled with emotions for once and smiled because she knew he wouldn't let anything happen to her. She was his as he was hers.

As they walked back towards the castle she saw her father coming down the stairs looking very angry.

Lord Dominic glared at Lucius as he saw his hand clasp with his daughter...

"Alexia! Come we are leaving now!" he said.

Alexia let go of Lucius hands and pecked his cheek lovingly and said "Goodbye my Lucifer ".

He glared at her but grasped her hands and kissed them softly, "Goodbye Alex", he whispered with a small smile on his face.

"ALEXIA!" Lord Dominic roared from the carriage.

She ran to the carriage as quickly as she could, she didn't want to upset her father further.

Alexia looked at her father and said, "Da are you alright? Why are you so...."

Before she could finish her sentence he slapped her across her face. "Be quiet whore!" he roared at her.

"I forbade you from seeing that trash ever again. Do I make myself clear?" he screamed at her.

Alex just nodded, her head while cradling her burning face.

Lord Dominic was furious at Lord Radcliff and his precious son Lucius, he would make sure they paid dearly for this betrayal.

Ultimate power was so close. All he needed was there alliance and he would have everything...

Lord Radcliff even had the audacity to say no because he would not let his people suffer and cause an unnecessary war!

Humph I'll show him... I'll show them all... he growled.

He stared at his beautiful daughter she looked so like her mother, his precious love. Oh how I miss you Sarah, why did you have to leave me...

As he saw the tears roll down Alexia's face he felt ashamed since he hurt her, his precious daughter.

"Alex I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you, I was just so mad..." he said softly.

"It's okay Da, I shouldn't have spoken when you were so mad" she said.

"Come here Alex" he called softly.

She sat beside him and he took her hands with his and kissed them. "I'm truly sorry Alex please forgive me." he murmured.

Alex looked at her father, she loved him but with the power he wanted it made him into something she hated to see.

"I love you Da" she murmured

Lord Dominic smiled... his precious daughter, he needed this good memory to bear in mind for what he was to do later...

*********************************

Lucius woke with a start, there was shouting and crashes. He grabbed his sword and ran to check on his parents if they needed help.

When he got there he saw his father and Lord Dominic fighting. His father badly wounded will his mother laid in a pool of blood. Enraged by this he swung his sword at Lord Dominic, slicing him deep in his arm.

"You will pay dearly for what you have done Dominic" Lucius roared.

Lord Dominic kicked the table in front of Lucius and ran for the escape route he planned.

"Father are you okay? Guards! Guards send for the doctor, hurry!" he screamed

"My son, I'm alright it's just a flesh wound, go after him avenge your mothers death my son." Lord Radcliffe murmured as tears rolled down his eyes before he lost consciousness.

*********************************

Lord Dominic arrived at his castle and called for the guards to be ready for an attack.

"Call for my daughter now!" he shouted.

The guard rushed to the princesses room, "Lady Alexia your father summons you immediately" he said.

Alexia rushed down to get her gown on.

"Dooooominiiiiiic! Come out treacherous coward!" Lucius roared as he stormed the castle with his men.

"You will pay dearly for what you have done, you bastard!" Lucius roared.

"You stupid boy, your mother was just in the way of what I wanted as were your Da!" he roared as he charged with his sword.

Lucius dodged the sword and kicked him in the ribs. As he stood over Lord Dominic he said "I hope you rot in hell", and brought his sword down to take his head off.

"Nooooooooo..." Alexia screamed as she saw her fathers beheading by her true love.

She saw the shocked expression on Lucius face as blood dripped down his face.... But harden as he looked at her as she started to run to her father.

"No! you will not touch that bastard" he roared as her grabbed her arms and crushed her to his body.

"No let me go, you killed my father, you killed my father, I hate you Lucius" she said as she struggled in his arms till she fell into a deep faint.