Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was just so fucking hot, and Brianna felt her next orgasm building inside. She needed him to go faster. "Yes, sweetie, fuck that pussy. Fuck it real hard, sweetie." It had the intended result, as Brad sped up considerably, pounding her relentlessly. "You like it sweetie? You like fucking your big sister?"

His only response was some incoherent grunts and moans, but he seemed to piston in and out of her with even more force.

"Fill me sweetie. I'm almost there." She wasn't lying, the tell tale signs of the dam inside her reaching its breaking point for the third time still a very welcome sensation. Suddenly Brad's movements became erratic and changed from a constant pounding to deep long strokes, once again holding a second or so as he bottomed out. He let out a mighty groan and she felt his sperm being deposited deep inside, triggering her own damn breaking, her juices mingling with his, her walls clenching around his cock.

They remained in that position for a while, both panting heavily. Brianna had released her knees, her hands caressing Brad's back, soothing him. His penis, still inside her, was starting to lose some of its rigidity, and he pulled it out. She could see their intermixed fluids glistening on his semi hard shaft as he rolled on to his back to lay down next to her.

Silently she reached over to her nightstand, retrieving a few tissues, holding out one to him. He accepted it and cleaned himself, and Brianna reached down to do the same to her pussy. As she turned back, Brad had turned onto his side, placing a kiss on her shoulder. She turned her head toward him, smiling softly.

"Thank you," he said.

Her smile widened and she pulled his arm across her body so he was completely holding her. "My pleasure, sweetie." She yawned suddenly and giggled when she was done. "I guess you wore me out."

He yawned as well. "I think we wore each other out. Can I stay here?"

"Of course." She turned to her side, pushing her back against him, his arm still around her body. With some difficulty she managed to pull the covers over both of them. "Goodnight, baby brother."

She felt him place a kiss on the back of her shoulder. "Goodnight, big sis."

She snuggled further into him until she was completely comfortable. Just before dozing off, she giggled. "We still don't know if the dress fits around my boobs."