Prom? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"So she just bought it like that? Ashley Witten actually believed you were Anna?" Mike asked. He was sitting in the back seat, next to the bag that contained my dress and my heels.

"Yep! She fell for it. I can make a woman out of anyone," Natalie said, beaming with pride. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah, I guess that means I passed the test, right? I mean, Ashley would totally recognize me since we go to the same school. If I can get past her, I can get past anyone," I said, confident in my newfound ability to disguise myself as a girl.

"Well...not quite. I have a little something planned for one final test," Natalie said. "I'm going to take us to your house. Get your ID and some money. Then we're going to mine to change. We're hitting bars tonight."

"Bars? What? Natalie, it's like a Wednesday."

"Exactly! Would you rather it be a Friday when it's super busy? We're just going to go for a drink or two. Two hot ladies and a big guy going out for drinks, no big deal," Natalie said.

"And why exactly are we going to bars tonight?" I asked.

"Well, if you're going to prom, there's bound to be drunk people, either at prom or at the after party. You need to learn how to handle drunk people as a lady. It's a whole new world," Natalie said.

"Oh really, it's so hard?" I snickered. "Fine, let's go. I'll show you I can do this too."

Natalie pulled up to my house and I hopped out of the car, bringing in my dress and heels with me. It was a miracle that my parents were out of the house: they'd decided to take a two week long vacation in Europe, leaving me with an empty house for two weeks between the last day of classes and graduation. Usually I'd be taking advantage of this to smoke weed in the house, but this time it was something...quite different. I took the dress out and hung it on my door, letting the long skirt fall down the length of the door.

It really was a beautiful dress. I took my current dress off and let it fall to the floor, kicking off my flats with it. I slid into the sexy red dress, zipping up the zipper that went down the side of my body, from my armpit to my hips. I put the 4" black stiletto heels on, and stumbled my way to my bathroom mirror. I looked at myself in the mirror again, and felt the familiar stirring in my panties. This time I didn't care, and I hiked the skirt of my dress up so that my crotch was exposed. I held the skirt in my right hand as my left hand reached into my panties, pulling out my now semi-erect cock. A bead of precum came from the tip when I pulled it out, and I used it to lather up my cock.

I looked at the hot blonde in her long red dress, 4" stiletto heels making her long legs even more shapely. I slowly moved my hand up and down the length of my cock, using my own precum to lube up my cock. I thought of the thrill of fooling Ashley earlier, and my cock stiffened even more. I got on my knees on the bathroom floor, thinking of how sexy I would look at prom, in my tight red dress and stilettos. I felt myself getting closer. I thought of myself and Mike, standing there, shoving it in that bitch Ashley's face that I was the hotter girl at prom.

Mike...why was I thinking about Mike?

I thought about how Mike and I would look, him towering over me. With the heels, I'd be 6', but my 5'8", 130 pound frame would be dwarfed by Mike, the big, 6'5" offensive lineman. We'd make a cute couple at least, him the big, lumberjack of a man, and me, his dainty, feminine lady.

His...his lady? HIS lady?

I thought back to Natalie giving me the blowjob earlier. I thought about how my hips bucked, how my legs were shaking. But suddenly, Natalie wasn't giving me the blowjob: it was Mike. Mike was between my legs, sucking and licking as I came all over the sheets. I looked in the mirror again and saw myself on my knees, and shot myself a sexy, sultry look in the mirror. I looked like I was beckoning for a man to come to me, the hot blonde on her knees, ready to suck cock.

Now I imagined it was Mike, on prom night, walking towards me. I took his cock in my hand and gave his entire shaft a long, deep lick, moving from the base to his helmet. Mike moaned in response, and I saw his eyes roll back into his head. Just as I was about to put the whole head into my mouth, I snapped back to reality, looking at myself in the mirror again. I stroked myself harder and harder as I thought about Mike's cock filling my mouth, and me being the good girl, giving him all the pleasure he wanted.

As I felt Mike's cock twitch in my mouth, I snapped entirely out of my trance, and with one final stroke of my cock, I felt myself go over the edge.

"OH...FUCK!" I shouted, my cock shooting rope after rope of cum onto the floor. I briefly took a few minutes to collect myself before I took the dress off, cleaned up my cum, and put my other dress back on. I found my wallet, threw it in my purse, and started to make my way to Natalie and Mike, waiting in the car in the driveway.

12