Prom? Ch. 05

Story Info
The fallout from prom, and an encounter with a stranger.
6.7k words
4.54
36.5k
41

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
New_Girl_
New_Girl_
166 Followers

Hey everyone, Chapter 5 is here! Be sure to read the previous chapters beforehand. If you liked the story, feel free to leave me a comment or a rating. Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in Mike's bed, naked, his arm wrapped around me. I turned my head and saw that the alarm clock now read 7:52, giving us a grand total sleeping time of less than 2 hours. The sunshine coming from the window hit my eyes, and I instantly knew that I was hungover. My body was aching and sore, but I couldn't tell whether it was due to the hangover or from Mike fucking me the night before.

I gingerly removed Mike's arm from around me, causing him to mutter incoherently, a brief respite from his soft snoring. I sat up on the bed, finding my bra and panties a few feet away from each other on the floor. I pulled the panties up my legs, not even bothering to tuck my cock between my legs, instead just softly slipping it into my panties. I hooked my bra behind my back and put the falsies into the cups, the extra weight on my chest feeling even heavier than usual. I slowly stood up and made my way to the bathroom, practically collapsing onto the toilet.

I pulled up my panties after I was finished and considered my situation. I, Andy, had crossdressed at prom as a girl, Anna, and subsequently gotten fucked by one of my best friends. The strangest part was that I loved every minute of it: something about being treated like a lady, like I was desired, lit a fire in me like never before. I had never felt so confident in hooking up with someone in my entire life: when I hooked up with theater girls, I was never the one to make the first move. With Mike, however, I felt comfortable, almost cocky, knowing that I was going to end up in his bed.

I looked over and saw my red dress on the floor, in the exact same spot I had left it last night. I got up from the toilet, collecting the dress in my hands. I smiled a bit, remembering what I looked like in it. I remembered the looks of envy from the other girls at the party, and the look on that bitch Ashley Witten's face as I danced with Mike.

Fuck. Ashley Witten. Pieces of the night started to reassemble in my mind: the guy passed out on the toilet, the smirk on Ashley's face, the flashes as she took picture after picture of me hovering over this guy's cock. I shuddered, and my chest started to tighten. Ashley knew about my goddamn secret: she was the only person besides Mike and Natalie who knew that I was Anna. She could leak my name, embarrass me whenever she wanted. She only had pictures of me completely as Anna, so at least there were no incriminating pictures of me with my hair tied back or my makeup not done. Still, the pictures of me in the bathroom stall and the ones of me leaving my house were enough to do me in...

I could feel sweat forming on my brow, and could practically feel my heart beating out of my chest. I took a deep breath, trying to lower my blood pressure, but this just made me more anxious. Why the fuck did Ashley need me for that? What problem did she have with me?

I started imagining opening up my phone and checking twitter to find a photo montage of me from Ashley's account, first the picture of my face buried in the guy's crotch in the bathroom, then a picture of me in my prom dress posing with Natalie and Kiara, a picture I had taken at the pre-prom party. The next picture is one of me dressed as Anna, leaving my own house, a clear link between Anna and Andy. Finally, the kicker, the picture of me on the toilet at the mall, my cock and my face clearly in view. The tweet has a few dozen likes and retweets, and responses are flowing in, mostly crying-with-laughter emojis and skull emojis...

I snapped back to reality. I looked around and found myself still in Mike's bathroom. My dress was on the floor in front of me, and I felt an overwhelming urge to leave the house as soon as possible. I didn't want to have to face Mike if/when this Ashley bomb dropped. I collected the dress in my arms and pranced quietly back to Mike's room. Thankfully Mike's family was gone, giving me one less thing to worry about.

I rummaged through Mike's drawers, eventually finding an oversized dark blue t-shirt. I put it on over my bra and panties, and the oversized shirt gave the appearance that I wasn't wearing any pants. I figured if I was going to go with the "walk of shame" look, I'd do it right. I picked up my purse, heels and garter from the floor. After making sure I had everything in my purse, I sat on the bed a few inches from Mike. I set the garter in front of him and gave him a light kiss on the cheek, making him stir, again interrupting his soft snoring. I tiptoed away and shut the bedroom door behind me.

I set out from Mike's front porch, holding my heels in one hand and my purse in the other, my red dress slung over my shoulder. I took a pair of sunglasses and a rubber band from Mike's room on my way out, and the sunglasses gave me much needed protection from the rising sun. The rubber band was just big enough to put my hair into a messy bun. I looked absolutely disheveled: between my hair, my outfit, and my messy makeup, I looked like the spitting image of the walk of shame, like some college freshman girl walking home from the frat house where she spent the night with one of the brothers.

My bare feet touched down on the pavement. There were a few clouds in the sky, occasionally blocking the sun just enough that I felt tempted to take off my sunglasses: I knew better, though. The gentle breeze felt nice on my exposed legs, although my shirt started to get some air under it, causing me to flash my panties more often than I felt comfortable doing.

My legs ached as the incline of the road increased. That and my sore bottom were the things that helped prove to me that I did indeed have sex with Mike the night before, that it wasn't just a dream. All of it was real: me stripping to my underwear, climbing on top of him, sucking his cock until he was moaning, him climbing between my legs and sliding his finger inside me...

My mind drifted back to baseball as I felt my cock start to stir underneath the shirt. I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, looking up at the steep hill I was facing. My cock started retreating into my panties again, my body sending blood to my aching leg muscles. I trudged onward trying to push the thought of Mike out of my head.

Ashley. That was who I should be thinking about. She had blackmail on me, and she was an absolute wildcard. With no motive, I had no idea what she wanted to do with the pictures she had of me. I frantically dug around in my purse, ready to shoot her a text message telling her to explain herself, but the honk of a passing car and the wolf whistle that came from the driver snapped me out of my manic state. I sighed and took a deep breath, conquering the final steep portion of the hill, finally hitting a plateau.

I passed by sports cars and luxury SUV's parked along the street, seeing my reflection in the side mirrors of some of the cars. A woman walked past me walking her dog, a dog so small it almost could have fit in my purse. I offered her a weak smile, but her eyes shot me a look of disapproval. I could hardly blame her: I was doing the walk of shame through a pretty nice neighborhood.

I finally reached my destination and dropped my heels on the driveway. I inched myself to the front door, ringing the doorbell and almost collapsing on the front step. I willed myself up as the security camera briefly zoomed in on me, before zooming back out. A minute later the door opened, and Natalie's smiling face greeted me.

"Jeez girl. Walk of shame?" she asked. I rolled my eyes and she smiled, stepping aside to let me come into her house.

***

"OH MY GOD! He came in your ass?" Natalie asked in a voice that was loud enough to cause some of the patrons of the coffee shop to turn their heads.

"Shut up!" I whisper yelled, looking past her and smiling at the staring customers, reassuring them that everything was okay. I took a sip of my cappuccino, savoring the warmth that was filling my mouth and throat. Coffee wasn't going to cure my hangover, but at that point I would have taken anything to keep me awake.

"But like, did he really cum in your ass?" she asked, excitedly tapping her fingers on her mug of coffee.

"Uh...well...yeah," I said, averting my eyes from her curious gaze. I shifted in my seat, crossing and uncrossing my legs. For the first time since I had changed into Anna, I felt uncomfortable in a skirt. I had changed at Natalie's, swapping Mike's oversized t-shirt for a white top and a black miniskirt. My hair was still in the messy bun, but Natalie had helped me fix my makeup. I might not have looked like a prom queen anymore, but at least I looked halfway decent and not like a hungover slut.

"So...did you like it?" Natalie asked, raising an eyebrow. I turned bright red.

"Well...I don't really know," I said, "it all just kind of happened so fast. What the hell happened after prom? I blacked out while Mike and I were dancing. I think it was a slow song?"

"Ah yes, the infamous kiss. Well, famous kiss. Everyone just kind of gave you guys space and let you do your thing. Everyone was smiling and going 'awwww.' It was kind of cute, actually."

"Oh good, glad to know I was putting on a SHOW for everyone," I said, scoffing.

"Oh don't worry, everyone loved it! You were practically the talk of prom. The girls wanted to look like you and the guys wanted to get with you," she said, winking. "And I guess one of them did."

"Are you sure you're okay with it?" I asked. "Like, I just had sex with our mutual best friend. You sure that's not weird?"

"No! Totally not," she said, holding my hand over the table. "It's fine. Do whatever you want to do, and if what you want is to kiss Mike in front of everyone and get fucked by him later, be my guest. Anything that'll get Ashley Witten's blood to boil like that kiss did."

I felt my chest start to tighten again. Goosebumps started to form on my thigh, and I was overcome with nausea. I took a deep sip of coffee, leaving a pink lipstick stain on the mug, letting out deep exhales to try to calm myself down.

"Andy? Are you okay?" Natalie whispered to me from across the table. I nodded my head, barely holding myself together.

"It's just...something about Ashley. Something from last night."

"Last night? When did you even interact with her?" Natalie asked.

"When I went away from the table for a little while...I said I was in the ladies room?"

"Yeah, you turned kind of green and made a dash for the door. I thought you were just gonna puke from all the liquor you drank."

"Well...it was for something else," I said. "Ashley...Ashley kind of made me blow a guy." I saw Natalie's eyes widen.

"What the fuck? She made you BLOW a guy? She MADE you? That fucking bitch, if she made you do something you didn't want to do I swear I'll fucking punch that bitch!" she cried, almost kicking her chair back.

"NO! No, I didn't actually blow anyone. I just kind of...put my head over his crotch? With his briefs still on? And then she took pictures."

"Pictures? Why the hell would she want pictures with you and that dude? And what was he doing just sitting there?"

"He looked really drunk, almost passed out. I don't really know why she needed pictures."

"Well, regardless, I think we better talk to that bitch right now and make sure this gets nipped at the bud," Natalie said, finishing her coffee. She started to get up from her seat, but I held firmly onto her hand.

"I wouldn't do that. She's got...stuff. On me. On us."

"Stuff? What do you mean by that?" Natalie asked, sitting back down.

"She had...pictures. Not many, but a few. Bad stuff. Really, really bad stuff. She knows," I said.

"What? How the hell does she know? We were pretty airtight here."

"She got curious at the mall that day. Said she knew something was up. When I went to the bathroom, someone dropped their purse in the stall next to me, and the phone landed in my stall. I guess it was on video or picture mode or something."

"What the fuck? That's fucked up," Natalie said.

"Yeah. That one and a few others. But after she took the pictures of me 'blowing' that guy, she deleted them. Even deleted an SD card they were on," I said. I noticed someone from Polk, Mike's high school, sitting at another table. I had seen her at prom the night before. She was staring right at me; but the minute I met her gaze, she looked back down at her phone.

"Hm. I wouldn't count on those pictures truly being destroyed," Natalie said.

"Yeah, for sure. She probably has copies somewhere," I said. A girl walked past me and I swear I could hear her snicker as she passed. I looked back and recognized her as a girl from West River; in fact, a girl from my graduating class.

"Look, let's just track her down and talk to her. I'm sure there's some way we can get those pictures back. I'll try to get her on the phone. Call up Mike, we might need him for some muscle if her brothers are home," Natalie said, picking up her coffee and finishing it. I took my purse and went outside, unlocking my phone. I went to Mike's contact and pressed the "call" icon. The phone rang 3 times before going to voicemail. Why was he ignoring me?

I received a text from Natalie at almost that exact moment:

Get in the car. Don't check Twitter. Try to keep your face covered.

Keep my face covered? What the fuck? About one second later, I opened up Twitter on my phone. Two seconds later, I almost dropped my phone from shock.

The very first tweet I saw was a retweet, a retweet on a tweet originally made by Ashley Witten herself. Four pictures were below the tweet. One was of Natalie and I before prom, both of us in our dresses and makeup. The next picture was a top down view of me "blowing" the guy from prom. The picture after that was the same pose but from a different angle, and the fourth was of Mike and I dancing when I came back. The caption read:

Sorry your girl cheated on you, Mikey. Hard getting a taste of your own medicine Don't wrong my girl Jessica again.

***

"What the fuck is she talking about?' Like seriously, what the fuck!" Natalie cried. Her car was weaving and overtaking, causing a flurry of car horns to sound.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed, white knuckling the handle attached to the ceiling of her car. I wanted to get to Ashley's as much as Natalie did, but I wasn't willing to crash for it.

We had been driving for about 20 minutes and I couldn't stop thinking about the tweet. What did she mean about the cheating thing? Is she implying that Mike cheated? What the hell would make her think that? Wouldn't she, being Jessica's best friend, know that she cheated?

The car suddenly came to a stop and Natalie turned the car off. I looked up and saw Ashley leaving her house, looking down at her phone through her sunglasses. Natalie slammed the car door.

"HEY! Bitch!" Natalie shouted. Ashley looked up from her phone.

"Shit," I whispered, unbuckling my seatbelt and getting out of the car. "Natalie! Wait!"

"Oh, look who it is, it's redheaded Blair Waldorf and...hmmm...Serena MAN der Woodsen!" Ashley said, smirking at me. Natalie stomped up the driveway until she was face to face with Ashley. I was glad I wore flat sandals; otherwise I wouldn't have been able to keep up with Natalie.

"Ashley, why the fuck did you tweet that?" Natalie spat. Ashley scoffed and took her sunglasses off.

"Hey now, I'd watch my tone if I were you. We don't want to expose Ms. Anna's little secret, now do we?" Ashley poked. Natalie turned to me, and I guess the look of helplessness in my eyes was enough to calm her down.

"Alright, fine. Just...why? Why would you do that?" Natalie asked, stepping a few feet back from Ashley.

"Come inside. I'll explain. You too, blondie. You're gonna want to hear this," Ashley said, turning and walking up the front porch steps. Natalie and I briefly shared a look before following Ashley into the house.

Ashley's house was smaller than Natalie's mansion, but it was still sizable and designed entirely in a modern style. The living room was pristine: the couches, rug, coffee table, and walls were all spotless white. The walls were bare: there were no family pictures anywhere. Natalie and I sat down on the couch, which was so low to the ground that I thought I was flashing Ashley even with my legs crossed. I felt a chill go up my spine.

"Well, Andy - and let's agree to call you Andy, because that's who you are - as you can see, you were never the target. Your secret is safe with me," she said, flashing a wicked grin before returning to her usual cold expression. "Anna, however, seems to be a bit of a slut."

"REGARDLESS OF WHO'S THE TARGET, WHY THE FUCK WOULD Y-" Natalie screamed before I shot her a glare, raising my hand to tell her to stop. She took a deep breath and sighed, sinking into the leather couch.

"All we want to know is why," I said. "That's all we want. Why Mike? Why me?" Ashley looked into my eyes for the first time since the night before. She sighed and adjusted herself.

"As you know, Jessica and Mike split a few days before prom."

"Obviously," I said, rolling my eyes, "that's why I'm in the dress."

"I would hope so. Anyway, do you know that it was Mike who cheated on Jessica?" Ashley asked. Natalie and I glanced at each other. Natalie scoffed.

"Don't believe me? Check your phones in a few seconds," Ashley said. She pulled out her phone and typed away, and about 15 seconds later Natalie's phone lit up, quickly followed by mine. We opened the messages at the same time, and sure enough there was a picture of a guy who looked like Mike, eating dinner alone with a girl who certainly wasn't Jessica.

"So what? You take one picture and that's the conclusion you draw?" Natalie questioned.

"Not me, Jessica did. She had a suspicion so she started following Mike around one day."

"How do you know he was cheating with her?" I asked. "That seems like a bit of a conclusion to draw just from a picture."

"It wasn't just the pictures, though. The way Jessica was saying it to me, Mike had been cancelling plans and being dodgy for a few days. So she started following him and saw this. I took Jessica's word."

"You took Jessica's word? Her WORD?!" Natalie practically screamed, moving to the edge of the couch and leaning across the table at Ashley. "How could you take that lying bitch's word?"

"Hey, that lying bitch is my best friend. I don't know what kind of issues you two had, but I trust her." Ashley asserted.

"She's your best friend. Of course you'd trust her." I conceded. Natalie sat back a little. She understood.

"And, as I'm sure you know, we'd go to great lengths to help out our friends. So we decided to get revenge. And our revenge was having those pictures taken so it'd look like Mike's date was cheating too. Unfortunately, you were the date," Ashley confessed. The three of us sat there for awhile, the only sound coming from the hum of the air conditioner and the soft ticking sound that the electrical clock sitting on a side table was emitting.

"Why the hell should we believe you?" Natalie blurted, breaking the silence. Ashley sighed.

"Look, I know you don't like me. I know Mike is your friend. But I really, really believe this is true. Jessica wouldn't lie to me," Ashley said. I could almost feel the sincerity in her voice. The look in her eyes confirmed to me that she truly believed what she was saying.

"Alright. Well, this is new to us. I think we'll go now, we'll give you a call if we feel like we need to see you again," I said, getting up from the couch. Natalie got up with me, walking past me to get to the door.

"Hey! Wait," Ashley called. I turned around.

New_Girl_
New_Girl_
166 Followers
12