Prom Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glimmer jerked her head up.

"I-I mean-" Devon stammered.

"Shut up doofus," Glimmer said, grinning dizzily. "We're young. We're allowed to be stupid for a bit."

And she felt herself feel the bloom of love in her heart as well.

###

They walked outside and right into the Principal.

He frowned at them.

Devon smiled weakly. "H-Hey-"

The Principal thrust the paperwork at them -- and the sentence was clear.

And so it was, for the rest of the week, Devon joined Jammie and Glimmer as they walked along the highway, wearing safety vests and holding long, plastic prongs that could grip and grab anything they walked by and put them into garbage bags.

A truck drove by -- throwing a plastic can out. Jammie picked it up with her prongs and flipped the car off. "Fucker!" she shouted after him.

Glimmer looked at Devon. Devon looked at her. They both smiled.

"So," Glimmer said. "I've been reading through your history."

"Oh?" Devon asked, picking up another trash piece.

"And I noticed," she said. "There is an obscure protocol for allowing people to break the meme-quarantine. And visit the Concord. You need to not modify yourself. You also need to be going on a cultural or diplomatic meeting. Something that sustains and protects the status quo between our peoples."

Devon blinked. "Yeah?"

Glimmer smiled. "So..." she picked up a crumpled up condom wrapper, then turned to face him.

"How would you like to be my prom date?"

THE END