Prom Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason shook his head and tried to struggle, but the one guy twisted his arm further and Jason had to stop. I got down on my knees and his zipper was right in front of my face. I turned toward the leader, who still had his evil smile and made a gesture to continue. I unzipped Jason's pants. I had trouble finding his prick, so I unbuckled his belt and let his pants drop.

Jason was wearing boxer briefs, and I pulled them down to expose his cock. It was stiff and standing straight out. Jason whimpered, but I knew he was turned on, just as I unfortunately was. I leaned forward and took the head of his dick in my mouth. I'd never gone down on a guy before, and was still a virgin so all this was new to me.

I pulled my mouth off the head of his cock, then took it back into my mouth, a little further this time. I tried stroking the base as I slowly pistoned his meat in and out of my mouth. Jason actually began moving his hips in rhythm with me, which told me I was doing something right, even though it was scary. I kept stroking Jason and fucking his prick with my mouth as he whimpered and moaned.

"Oh shit. I'm gonna cum."

"Okay, girlie, take it in your mouth, but let us see it in there."

I eased back until just the head of his dick was in my mouth as Jason erupted in me. I sat there on my knees as he unloaded his balls onto my tongue.

"Once he's done, open your mouth so we can see."

As the spurts tapered down to nothing, I pulled back and opened my mouth and turned toward the leader so he could see.

"Stand up and let us all see you with a mouthful of your date's cum."

I stood up and with my mouth opened, turned from guy to guy until they could all see.

"Now swallow it and go over and sit on that table."

I did that and began to worry about what they had in mind next. I kept my legs together and tried to hide my boobs with an arm, not that it mattered all that much anymore. Any need for modesty had gone away but for some reason, I still tried. Now the leader turned his attention to Jason who still stood there with pants and boxers at his ankles.

"Okay, little boy. It's your turn now. Start by getting all the way out of those clothes."

"You mean you want me to..."

"Exactly, bitch. Now get naked."

The guys holding him turned loose of Jason, but loomed over him, just in case he had any thoughts of escape. Jason took off his suit jacket and set it nearby. Then he took off his tie, moving as slowly as possible. His pants were at his ankles, but Jason still seemed reluctant to strip. He took off his shirt and set it aside, then stepped out of his pants and boxers as well and kicked off his shoes.

"Now it's your turn to do for her what she did for you."

"What do you mean?"

"Start by going over to her and giving her a big kiss, so you can taste your cum in her mouth."

Jason had a pained look on his face as he walked to me. He stopped and looked at me pleadingly - as though I had any control over what was happening.

"Spread your legs, girlie, and give him a big kiss."

I spread my legs and Jason stepped closer and began to lower his head to me, looking as though he was on the verge of dying. Honestly, after I'd sucked him off, giving him a kiss was nothing at all. I reached out and grabbed his face, pulling him toward me and kissed him. I gave him lips, tongue, and I'm sure a little of his own cum back.

There were some whoops and hoots from some of the guys as I kissed Jason. I could feel Jason's face getting hotter and assumed correctly that he was blushing bright red. I kept kissing him, assuming that as long as we kissed we wouldn't be doing anything worse. That was a good idea as far as it went, but of course they only put up with that for so long.

"Well, girlie, I guess you like him, but it's time to get down to business. Boy, get down on your knees in front of her."

Jason got down on his knees, looking up at me, then over at our tormentors.

"Now give her what she gave you."

"I don't know..."

"Stick your tongue in her cunt, you stupid ass."

"I can't do that."

"Sure you can - unless you'd rather get a lot worse. Though who knows, you might like having my friend here fuck your ass instead."

"You wouldn't."

"Sure we would. Guys, you want to take him and bend him over the table?"

Two big guys stepped toward Jason, as a third guy began fumbling with his belt. Jason turned white.

"No please. I'll do it."

Jason leaned toward my pussy, then stuck out his tongue as he got close. Jason did a very tentative lick of my pussy, only barely touching it. He turned and looked at the guys there.

"I've never done this before. I don't know what to do."

"Stick your tongue in there and get going licking and kissing her cunt, you stupid little twat."

My pussy was unshaven, though I do keep it neatly trimmed. Jason turned back to me and fastened his mouth on my labia and began kissing them like he was kissing a girl's mouth. I was wet as hell already and that only made me wetter as he stuck his tongue in me as far as he could go, before resuming his licking and kissing.

Jason started to get into it putting his hands on my thighs, both to rub them and to keep himself close to my pot of gold. After a few minutes, I began to feel heat rising through my body, starting in my pussy and radiating outward from there. I leaned back on the table, propping myself up on my hands as I wrapped my legs around Jason's neck.

After a few more minutes, I began fucking his tongue with my pussy as I had my first orgasm ever. I moaned and all but shrieked as I came and squirted all over Jason's face. That was a shock, I'd touched myself before but never brought myself all the way to orgasm, so I never realized I was a squirter. It seemed to surprise Jason as well, as he sputtered and tried to catch a breath.

"Well, little boy, you did pretty well for someone who said he didn't know what he was doing. Now stand up and kiss her so she can taste herself on your lips."

Jason stood up, pulled me forward and kissed me. His face was covered in my juices, and I was surprised at the taste. It wasn't unpleasant, just seemed strange. As Jason kissed me, I could feel that his cock had come back to life and could feel it sawing between my pussy and my ass. Somehow it was both frightening and exciting.

"Time for the main course kiddies. Stick that dick in her cunt."

"You mean you want me to..."

"That's right, little boy. I want you to fuck her proper like."

"I can't."

"Sure you can. She sucked you off, you ate her out, now it's time to fuck."

"But you don't understand, she's..."

"Your sister. Yeah, I know. Just makes it that much more fun."

"That's..."

"Incest - right. You two will do it and put on a show for us, unless you'd rather have the bunch of us all fuck her instead."

"Jason, please. Just do it - for me."

"Yes, Jason. See your sister wants you to fuck her. Of course, instead of doing that, besides us fucking her, we could all fuck your ass too. That might be fun. Is that what you want?"

I reached down and lined up Jason's cock and slightly spread my pussy lips with the head of his dick.

"Please be gentle. I've never done this before."

"Well little boy, just think, you get to take your sister's cherry."

Jason moved forward slowly until the head of his prick reached my hymen. He paused before going further.

"All right, little boy, stick that little weenie in there."

With a push he broke my hymen as got all the way inside me. It hurt, but the physical pain was nothing compared to the emotional pain of having these guys force us to fuck while they watched us. Jason looked me in the eyes, and we both had tears in our eyes.

"I'm sorry, Juli."

"It's okay, Jason. I don't blame you."

"Well, little boy, kiss her and play with her titties as you fuck that cunt."

Jason kissed me and reached up with both hands to grab my boobs as he began to move his dick in and out of me. This was wrong, and I knew it was wrong. But the terrible thing was that I was enjoying having Jason fuck me. He'd given me an orgasm earlier as he ate me out and now with his cock in me, it felt even better.

I couldn't help but wrap my legs around his waist as he pumped away, with his prick filling up my no longer virginal pussy. I no longer was even aware of the guys watching us. My world narrowed down to the feeling of his dick inside me, his hands on my boobs, and his lips kissing me. I had a second orgasm as Jason shoved his cock deep inside me with a grunt, filling my pussy with his cum.

I sat there with Jason emptying his balls into me as it occurred to me that I wasn't on birth control. It was quite possible that my own brother could get me pregnant from what we'd just done. I wasn't sure which was worse, the possibility of having my brother's baby, or the fact that I'd enjoyed having him fuck me. We were there in post orgasmic reverie, when the door opened and another guy came in.

"Guys, the prom is over, they're clearing out the ballroom and checking all the other rooms to make sure the place is empty. We have to get out of here."

"Shit. Well girlie and little boy, we have to cut our fun short and leave you. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did."

With that, all the guys quickly left the room, as Jason and I were there with his softening dick still in my pussy.

"Jason, please. We have to get dressed and get out of here."

Jason looked pained as he pulled his cock out of me, then walked over to where his clothes were. I could feel Jason's cum running down my leg as I walked over to my clothes. I pulled on my panties, trying to clean up as best I could, then put on the rest of my clothes. Jason was moving slower, but was nearly dressed by the time I had my clothes on.

Once he had his shirt buttoned and tucked in I grabbed his hand and got him out of there. I didn't care about whether he had put on his tie or jacket. We just took them with us. As we exited, I saw restrooms nearby and we ducked into those to clean up a little bit. We came out to find three middle aged men standing nearby.

"Sir, we got turned around. Can you point us toward the exit?"

One of the men looked us over with a disgusted expression then turned and began walking down the hall.

"Follow me. I'll take you out."

We quickly began following the man, as he led us to the nearest exit. As we got there, he stopped and turned to us.

"Look, we know damned well what you were doing in our meeting room. Now get out and never set foot in here again. We have a morning meeting scheduled for that room and we're going to have to air it out and have it cleaned."

The smell of sex had to have permeated the room and probably was still hanging over us as we scurried out the door. We were on the other side of the building from our car, so we had to walk around to get there. I wanted to hold Jason's hand for reassurance, but after what we'd just done I wasn't sure just how reassuring that would be.

We got to the car and sat down. We just sat there for a minute, not doing anything, before I turned to my brother.

"Jason, about what happened..."

"I know we shouldn't have done it. I know it was wrong. But what's worse was that I enjoyed it."

"I'd rather have had you do that than had a bunch of guys gang rape me. You at least care about me and care about how I feel."

"I do care about you, Juli. But I want to do that with you again."

"We shouldn't do that."

"I know we shouldn't, but I want it more than I've even wanted anything in my life."

"I don't know if I can."

"I've always loved you, Juli. I've always thought you were pretty and sexy and very desirable. I just never thought that would happen. Now that it has, it doesn't seem like enough."

"Let's go someplace where we can talk and not be seen or heard."

"Okay."

Jason started the car, and instead of driving home, he headed to a wooded area that wasn't too far out of the way. He found a very isolated spot and parked the car. I was nervous, but I was also getting wet between the legs again. I mean, it was one thing to have fucked when we were forced to do it by a group of thugs. It was different to do it on our own.

"Juli, please let me kiss you. I've never felt anything like what I felt when we kissed."

"We really shouldn't."

"But I want to, and I think you want to, as well."

Jason leaned over and began to kiss me. It was kind of awkward with the bucket seats and having the gear shift in the way. But he kissed me and I found myself responding and kissing him back. We continued to kiss and He played with one of my boobs through my dress, before he reached over me to hit the seat release and flatten out the seat, before starting to roll onto me.

"Jason, if we're going to do this, we should get in the back seat and I should take off my dress so it doesn't get messed up."

Jason rolled back off me, and I sat up and raised the seat back again. I got out of the car and climbed in the back seat then took off my dress and slip and draped them over the front seat. Jason climbed in the back seat beside me and took off his shirt and pants. I lay down on the seat and Jason lay across me. He resumed kissing me and playing with my boobs.

I knew this was wrong, but it felt so good that I didn't care. I got Jason to lift up off me enough so I could unfasten my bra, then lay back down and let him pull it off me. Instead of returning to kissing me, he began to kiss, lick, and suck on my boobs. I'd never spent much time playing with my boobs so I never realized just how good this could feel.

I came to another orgasm as my brother made love to my breasts. As I came down off that, Jason lifted part way off me and lifted slightly on my hips. I raised them off the seat and he pulled down my panties, then took off his boxer shorts. This was it, but this time it was something we were doing, not something we were coerced into doing.

I spread my legs wide, as Jason fumbled around down there. I reached down, grabbed his dick and guided it into my dripping wet pussy. He sunk into me all the way and I sighed, realizing that nothing in my eighteen years had ever felt so right as my brother Jason with his cock in my pussy. I was fucking him as much as he was fucking me, and I wanted it that way.

Since he'd cum twice earlier, Jason lasted a lot longer this time, which made me very happy. I lost myself in the feel of his prick filling my pussy. I gave myself up to the feeling and surrendered myself to Jason completely. If someone had told me that I'd be fucking my brother and enjoying every second of it, I'd have told them they were insane. Maybe I'd gone insane, because I was loving it.

I had another orgasm as Jason filled my pussy with his cum again. I was not on birth control, but at that instant, I didn't care about that at all. All I cared about was Jason fucking me and leaving the gift of his cum deep inside me. I needed Jason, I needed his dick in me, and I needed his cum in me. That was all that mattered in the world at that moment.

We spent a long time kissing as his cock slowly softened inside me. We continued to kiss and Jason played with my boobs, and to my surprise, instead of softening and slipping out of me, he started to get hard again. I giggled and squirmed as his cock grew and began to fill my pussy up again. I thought he'd just slip out and we'd get dressed and go home, but Jason started to fuck me again.

I didn't mind. At that point, I was loving it. Jason fucked me until he came in me for the third time that night. We spent some time kissing and cooling down before Jason slipped out of me.

"Jason, as much as I enjoy this, we need to get dressed and go home before our folks start to worry about us."

"I wish we didn't. I wish we could just stay like this forever."

"You go from no dates, no kissing, and no sex to being insatiable."

"I think it's all because of the sexy, beautiful woman I'm with."

"Keep this up and you're going to get us both in a lot of trouble."

"Some kinds of trouble you don't want to avoid."

"I'm not on birth control, and that's the kind of trouble we do want to avoid."

"What can we do?"

"I'll try to get some Plan B tomorrow, then try to get on the pill. In the meantime, if we do this again, we'd better use a condom."

"That's too bad. It feels wonderful to cum in your pussy."

"And it feels great having you cum in my pussy, but we don't want to make any babies - not yet anyhow."

We got dressed, straightened out our clothes as best we could. We talked about it and agreed that if questioned we'd say a couple of guys tried to rough us up. That would explain the rumpled clothes. It wouldn't explain Jason's cum in my panties, but I'd wash those by hand, and probably Jason's boxers as well.

As it happened, our parents were in bed, but not asleep when we got home. They yelled through the door as we passed.

"How was the prom?"

"It was nice. We hung out and danced."

"Are you glad I pushed you to go?"

"Mom, I'd have to say that going to the prom may have changed the course of my life."

"Good. Get some rest, we'll talk tomorrow."

Jason went to his room and I went to mine. I took off my dress and slip and hung them up. My bra was fine, but my panties were a disgusting mess. I put on a long tee, went to the bathroom, took a quick shower and rinsed out my soiled panties. I took them back to my room to dry. No reason to have anything suspicious where my mother could see it.

I slept the most satisfied sleep of my life. I had dreams and in my dreams, Jason was kissing me and fucking me. I woke up at one point with my hand in my panties and two fingers buried in my pussy. I finished myself off, then went back to sleep. In the morning, I had another pair of messy panties to rinse out, but the first pair had dried and I put them in the dirty clothes.

I found Jason's boxers in the dirty clothes and realized he hadn't washed them, so I went ahead and did that. Since I was his prom date, if his boxers smelled like sex, what would you think? I didn't want my mother thinking anything like that. I gave Mom a sanitized version of what happened, at least until we left the ballroom. I totally lied after that.

Later that morning, I got a text from a number I didn't recognize. I opened it up and saw a video of Jason and I fucking in the meeting room. I almost dropped the phone, but rushed to find Jason. Jason is a computer nerd, and a damned good one. I showed him the video and he asked me to leave my phone with him for a while.

He came back an hour or so later and told me that our problem should be solved. He'd written a virus that he embedded in the video and sent it back. It gave him control of the sender's phone along with telling him everyone else who'd gotten the video. He forwarded the virus to all the others, and got control of their phones as well. Jason wiped all copies of the video.

The one person had a Tumblr account, but had not uploaded the video there. And Jason found no evidence it had been downloaded anywhere else. In the text message, the sender had said that he'd release the video around the school, unless I agreed to fuck him. I told him I couldn't see the video on my phone and asked to meet him.

We met at a coffee shop not too far off, and I asked him to show me this video that he had. He went to bring it up on his phone and realized it was gone. He said he needed to check on something and left the table. I heard him talking to one friend, then another, getting increasingly frantic as he realized that none of them had the video any longer.

"Look, I can't show you the video right now, but it shows what happened after the prom last night. You and I both know you don't want anyone to see that."

"I don't believe you have it unless you can show it to me."