Promises Promises Ch. 02

Story Info
A naughty housewife pays the price for straying.
2.8k words
3.93
21.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hosiery
hosiery
8 Followers

I drove home in a fog, radio off, head filled with images I kept replaying over and over in my mind. All I could think of was how far across the line I had strayed, how deep I had allowed myself to go with a total stranger.

I looked down at my hands gripping the steering wheel and remembered the feel of "Anthony's" hair in my hands, the shape of his head as it bobbed, his tongue pumping into my wet mouth, my lips and breath connecting with his. My tongue wrapping around his.

I looked down at my wrinkled blouse and remembered the way he pinched and pulled and squeezed my nipples through my blouse, through my bra. He was selfish and self-centred and cocky. He didn't even care about ripping the beautiful black lace bra I had carefully chosen to wear, something he had specifically requested. When I told him that he was pinching my nipples far too hard he hissed "toooooo baaaaad" and squeezed even harder, making me spurt hot clear liquid over my fingers, down my thighs, onto my pantyhose, into my boots, some of it landing in spots on the tile floor of that locked mall bathroom.

As I stopped at a light, I shifted in my seat, trying to ignore the sopping wet swamp between my legs. My sensitive nipples were chaffing against the black lace of my bra. Even though my face was flushed hot with blood, there were goosebumps on my arms.

I shivered as I remembered his hips and legs wedging mine apart, how he used his knees to brace my thighs apart, wide enough to allow him to slide his rubbery cock into the oily wetness I couldn't stop from leaking out of me. The feel of his hot hands as he steadied my ass, pulled me into him.

I had been naive to believe his promises that he wasn't going to penetrate me, that he wasn't going to fuck me, that he "only wanted to feel how wet I was, how wet my pussy was, how hot I was." I thought he was only going to use his fingers...

In the silence of my car ride home, I replayed his deep groans and long moans when the bulbous head of his thick cock finally made contact with my swollen folds. When I realized what he was planning on doing next, I hastily reminded him of what he had agreed to over the phone: "No fucking. No penetration, just watching..."

With a believable sincerity he told me that he wouldn't break his promise. Even while he was roughly ripping a bigger slit into my pantyhose, he promised me repeatedly that he wasn't going to fuck me. He promised he (rip) wouldn't even (rip) try. He wasn't interested in fucking, he only wanted to (RIP) see how wet he'd made me.

When we had talked over the phone, he told me he couldn't wait to let me watch him masturbate, watch him stroke his cock, tug and rub and pull on his cock until jets of cum pouring out. That was what we had agreed to, that was all I wanted.

Our encounter started off that way, but the moment I saw him stop masturbating, cross the floor and sidle up next to me while I was masturbating, I knew. We both knew. He pinned me against the counter and I protested, but I didn't resist. I didn't push him away, I didn't stop rubbing my wet pussy. I didn't even try. He pumped his cock against the back of my masturbating hand. My hums turning to stifled moans. He moved in so close that it was suffocating. He held me close, hard, strategically, so that I couldn't lower my arms.

I let him shimmy my weak thighs apart, let him rub the wet slit in his cock all over the wet slit of my pussy. I let him grab at my ass with his big rough hands, let him pull my ass cheeks apart...

"Anthony" knew he had me. He played me. He tauntingly promised, "NO fucking" and that with that he pinned my legs as wide as they would go and drove the length of his thick cock into me, three or four short jabs at first and then alllll the way in, as deep as his balls would let him. He rammed me into my own ass, squished my pussy tight against his cock and fucked me hard. He grunted and gloated as he watched me grind my g-spot onto the cum-filled head of his out-of-control cock.

Liquid gushed out of me and all over everything. He pumped me full of short quick strokes and hard direct words: "Fuck ME that feels good. Uhn. Yeah yeah yeah. Niiiiiice.... there you are," he whispered between breaths, our eyes wide open as he let me feel sweet torture.

"Fucking tease," he said. "I'm gonna get you... Uhhhnnn, yeah, and now I'm gonna make you give it to me..."

Fucker. Taunting me while he fucked me, fucking me while he delved deeper and deeper until we both came so hard that the cum shot out of him, onto me and all over the both of us. He pulled out and made me watch while he jizzed all over my pantyhose, my cunt, my legs, the backs of my knees. Then he plunged back into me just in time to feel my spasms clench at full intensity, my breaths trapped in suspended animation. Wet and spent, he left me with barely enough energy to suckle the juicy cummy remains out of of his cock.

----------------------------------------------

I pulled into the driveway, I still had hours before Mark was due home. Plenty of time to clean up and make him an extra special meal. I wanted Mark to fall in love with me again. I clicked on the garage door opener and rounded the corner into our driveway, smiling. My heart stopped as I struggled to make sense of what I saw: Mark's car already parked in the garage.

Before I could think of what to do with that information, the door leading to the kitchen opened. Mark stood in the doorway, arms crossed.

He watched me as I pulled in. Waited for me to step out of the car.

"Hi Honey," I said, smiling as I grabbed my purse from the passenger side. I tried to manoeuvre the purse so that it would distract from my wrinkled blouse. Luckily I had recently brushed hair and re-applied lipstick, having cleaned as best I could back at the mall.

"You're home early," I said nonchalantly as I leaned in to kiss him, my heart pounding.

"Where have you been?" He asked as he pulled away from me, arms still crossed.

"I went to get a pedicure but they were double-booked when I got there so I came home," I said, almost convincingly.

There was a long awkward moment of silence. Mark's eyes burned into me. I knew that I'd been caught.

He gave me the once-over, stopping at my short skirt. I could feel my shoulders stiffen.

"When's the last time you wore that?" He asked as he looked at my skirt. It was still damp in places from the emergency laundering after my encounter with a man whose real name I didn't even know.

"This skirt? Oh, I don't know... September?" I felt myself blush.

Mark uncrossed his arms and that was when I saw something he'd had in his hand: our cordless phone. "I've been home since noon," he said. "Time enough to do a little investigating. Who exactly is Michael?"

I lost all ability to reason. I sputtered out some incomprehensible jumble of sounds.

"Who the fuck is Michael?" Mark repeated as he quickly blocked my way. He pinned me against the wall, one hand against the wall behind my head. He wagged the phone at me as he asked me, "Do you think I don't know how to use the Redial button on our phone? Or that I don't know how to figure out who's been calling the house?"

I'd never seen Mark so angry, so intense, so fired up. His eyes searched mine and he breathed so heavily that it made me shiver. Marked asked, "How long have you been fucking him?"

I immediately regretted my attempt to defend myself. I stupidly blurted out, "It was the first time we ever met!"

Mark leaned in, his hot breaths heating up my lips. "This was your first time meeting him? And you went dressed like that? And did you fuck him?"

I slumped into the wall and tried to make myself as small as possible. I turned my head to the side as Mark dragged the rubber buttons on the phone handset over the goosebumps rising up on my ass, still covered by my skirt. "Did you fuck him?" I felt Mark's chest heaving, felt his whiskers against my ear.

Mark rubbed the handset all over my ass as he spread my feet with his shins. He propped himself under me, lining up the centre of my pelvis with his. His movements were deliberate, controlled. And controlling. Mark, intense, asked, "Now did you fuck HIM, or did HE fuck YOU?"

Hearing Mark ask me that question flooded my head with memories of my encounter. All of a sudden I was hit with images of "Anthony" or "Michael" or whoever he is. All of a sudden I was overcome with emotion. All the feelings of elation I had felt with that stranger this afternoon were feelings that I now desperately wanted to share with Mark. I opened myself up to Mark, who was grinding himself into me, eyes shut tight. I tried to control myself, but my pelvis started involuntarily rocking and tilting, I could feel the blunt outline of Mark's cock grind into me through the stiff fabric of his pants. I felt a light scratching on my thighs and ass. I looked down and realized I still had my skirt on.

Mark pinned me against the wall and pressed his lips against my ear. "That's what it was, wasn't it? He fucked you, huh? And did he fuck you good? Did he fuck you good and hard? Did you fuck him back?" Mark pushed himself into me. He bumped the rubber buttons from the phone's keypad along the length of my sensitive crack.

I squirmed like a baitworm nearing a hook until my clit finally connected with a sweet spot between the slippery knobby numbers on the keypad. Mark held the handset while I ground shamelessly into it. Mark pumped his hips in unison with mine. Jolts and spasms rocked my body. With each jolt, my pussy eked out more and more liquid. I couldn't help it.

I said nothing. I kept my head turned to one side as Mark asked questions like, "Were you wet?" and "Did you suck his cock?" Mark's arms and legs formed a cage around me while his hands fumbled to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. He dropped the handset to the floor.

"Did you open up wide for him? Huh? Did you hold your wet pussy lips open for him while he fucked you?" Mark's pants were now wide open and, even with my eyes averted, I recognized a sound that made my stomach tighten. I heard Mark pulling his leather belt through the wrinkle-free beltloops around his waist.

"Oh Mark!" I begged, "This is the first time I ever did anything like this. I swear!"

"Really? You think that I'm going to believe that?" He wrapped the belt around my wrists, bound them into a ball in front of me. My wrists are so small that Mark can grab both of them into one of his hands. His 'discipline sessions' always start with my hands being taken out of the equation. This time I cooperated fully, afraid of Mark losing control if I fought back.

Once my arms were restrained, Mark unzipped my skirt and yanked it down to the ground. He made me step out of my skirt, knowing I would have to look down in time to see him pull his cock out of his briefs.

"Where are your panties?" Mark hissed at me as his frothy wet cock and balls rubbed nastily against my bare skin.

He ripped open my blouse and pulled both of my tits out, by their nipples, out of my bra cups. He pinched harder.

"Where are your panties?" He asked me again through clenched teeth.

I stared back at him, sucking back the burning pain.

"I wasn't wearing any," I boldly challenged.

That put Mark over the edge. His hands moved from my titties to my ass cheeks, which he groped feverishly. He shoved his cock into me. Quick. Fast. Furious. Hot. As soon as he was in, my pussy took over. My hips spasmed and I fucked Mark back with a matched excitement. We both stared at each other intensely for a delicious eternity and then, all of a sudden, Mark slowed down. Slowed right down, and closed his eyes. I felt is along with him, something brand new. I manipulated my hips to help him feel it more, and and I know it turned him on: the sticky wetness of another man's cum enveloping Mark's thick cock inside my velvet glove.

I opened my mouth wide and begged Mark to kiss me. He plowed his tongue into me and I sucked and sucked and sucked. He let me know, more than a few times, when my sucking wasn't to his liking.

Mark moved his hands to my hips and held me steady while he fucked me like a rabbit, quick sharp jabs, quick short breaths.

This always opens up my floodgates. "Ahhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhh my gaaaaawwwwd, ohhhhhh, ohhhhh Marrrrrrrrrk," I cooed as his balls slapped against me, into me, all over me. My pussy drooled, wet slobbery drool, all over Mark's cock and balls. I let him know that he owned me.

He pulled out of me, picked me up and threw me over his shoulders. "Fuck this shit," he mumbled angrily.

I watched the carpet swiftly pass under Mark's feet as he carried me into our bedroom, my slick wet pussy inches from Mark's face. Mark up-ended me facedown on the bed, positioned me so that my ass was sticking up, my legs hip-width apart. "Now we're gonna get somewhere," Mark snarled as he sunk his tongue into my pussy. His nose pushed into my crack, spreading my slickness all over the rest of my engorged skin. His tongue rammed into me, his lips wriggled against my sensitive folds. He lay the length of his tongue against the full length of my lips, let me work my pussy into his face, let me slather my cunt into his whiskers.

"Unhh!" I gasped, "Unhh!! Unhhh!! Ohhhhh!!!!!" With that I came like a hurricane: fierce intense convulsions that started deep inside and pounded outward. Halfway through the longest, most intense orgasm I'd ever had, Mark jammed his cock into me, slapped my ass hard to let me know that it was his turn to drive the bus. My pussy pulsed and hummed, my climax intensified.

Mark knew how to get me. He knows I love it when he slaps my ass five or six times in rapid succession, then fucks me for about 30 seconds, then alternates. On this particular occasion, my ass was slapped much much more than Mark had ever done before. At one point he slapped my ass so many times in succession that I found myself gasping for air.

Mark was really letting go. The minute I heard myself think that, I gave over to him. I let his slaps land on me, full palm, no inhibitions. I couldn't control my squirming. Facedown on the bed, my ass in the air, Mark had me. He stopped slapping me. He grabbed my hips and held me in place while his cock pumped into me. I shimmied my hips backwards onto him, squirming in every direction in order to maximize skin contact. I tried to stay in control but I lost it when he used his fingernails to lightly scratch my sensitive nipples. I ground my hips into Mark, just in time to cushion the frantic movements of his bucking pelvis, just in time to see the hairs on his arms raise as he groaned out his telltale 'unnnnnnnhhhhh..." Just in time to feel his swollen cock spasm out jets of hot cum up into my aching hole, only to spill out of me and onto Mark's big fat bouncing balls.

---------------------------------

We both lay there for a very long time, spent, wet, tired, invigorated... I heard Mark reach for something. When I opened my eyes, Mark was holding out the bedroom phone to me. "I want you to call him," Mark said.

hosiery
hosiery
8 Followers