Promises Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, Bethany? Do you have somewhere else you need to be this afternoon?"

"No, it's just that..." Her voice stops and her body stiffens because I've reached down and cupped her sex. A low moan escapes and I'm now certain that Bethany is bisexual. I begin to massage her pussy lips with the flat of my middle finger, immediately feeling the heat and wetness. She lets out a deeper moan as I spread the moisture around. Soon everything is slick.

Bethany now unabashedly raises her hips up off the bed a little and spreads her legs wider, giving me better access. I take advantage, reaching down just a little further and feeling for her clit. It's a stiff little nubbin, and I begin to massage it as Bethany gasps.

She's completely still now, obviously concentrating on that one little area between her legs. There's no way I'm going to go down on Bethany, but I use the techniques that Anna taught me, only substituting my fingers for my tongue and lips.

"Holy fuck, that's good," she moans, and I can feel her level of arousal rocketing skyward. Over the next twenty minutes, I bring her to three separate climaxes, each one seemingly more intense than the last, until she finally collapses and clamps her thighs shut. I take that as my cue and lie down on the bed on my side, facing her. I put my hand on her hip to indicate that she should roll into a spooning position with me. She does, and I wrap an arm around her. It takes a while, but she eventually recovers.

"Was that okay for you?" I ask when her breathing has slowed.

"Shit yeah. That was amazing."

"Glad you liked it."

We lie there for a while, just like that. Bethany doesn't feel magical in my arms like Kira and Anna do, but this isn't all that bad.

"I think I'm ready," she finally says. "Let's do the deed." She reaches to the nightstand and hands me the unwrapped condom.

I check and find that I'm reasonably hard. While I may not have desired to be here with Bethany, she's a warm, naked female, pressed to me from chest to knees, and I haven't had sex in months. The erection was well-nigh unavoidable, but now I get just a taste of what it must have felt like for Teri, being brought off by her abductor.

I expertly roll the rubber on, one-handed, while maintaining most of my contact with Bethany. "Do you have any preferences for what position we use?" I ask.

"No," she says simply.

"Then let's do this just how we are." Frankly, I'd rather not be face-to-face with her during intercourse.

"Really? On our sides? Does that even work?"

In answer, I reach down and aim myself, moving my hips just enough to make contact. Despite being a foot and a half shorter than me, Bethany's hips are just as wide as mine, so I don't need to twist to get things lined up. I feel the tip of my condom-clad cock center itself in her slick opening.

"Yeah," I say. "It should work just fine."

"Then do it to me."

I take a long silent breath and compose my words carefully. "Look, Bethany, we don't have to do this. If your aim was to have sex with Teri's lover, well, you've done that. We're naked in a hotel room and you've come several times. I don't want to cause you any unnecessary pain."

"No, I need you to fuck me. That's the deal."

I sigh. "Okay, but I need to know just how careful I'm going to have to be."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, what kinds of things have you had inside you before? Vibrators, fingers, that kind of thing. I don't want to hurt you."

"Penetration is a symbol of the patriarchal hegemony," she says. "I don't even use tampons."

"So you have your hymen intact?"

"Yeah, very much so."

I'm not sure what to think of this. I know it's the dream of a lot of guys to be the one to tear a pussy open for the first time, but I've never been with a woman with a hymen and have no prideful desire to be Bethany's first.

"It's going to hurt," I warn her.

"I'm well aware of that. Let's just get it over with."

"Okay, here goes." I'm already lined up and centered, but when I begin to push, she flinches away.

"Sorry," she says, "I guess I wasn't quite ready. Let's try that again." Bethany draws a breath through clenched teeth and braces herself.

I line us up again, then wiggle my cock around a little with my hand, making sure I'm centered. I push in a little harder. Nothing much happens. "It'll hurt a lot less if you can find a way to relax," I say. "You're clenched really tight."

"I'll try," she murmurs, and I can feel her relax a little, not just down there, but all over. I begin to press into her again and finally feel her slick lips part as my head is squeezed tight. Bethany gasps, but I press a little further and come up against something I've never felt before. She feels it too and flinches, though not coming off me this time.

"Last chance to back out," I say.

"You're not getting out of this that easily," she grunts. "I want you to do this quickly, but you'll need to hold me so I don't jerk away."

How romantic.

I wrap my arm low across her substantial belly and hips, then pull her tight to me. Her head is lying across my other arm, so I press my triceps down firmly against her shoulder, locking her in place to keep her from scooting up. She's not going anywhere now.

"Bethany, I need to feel you relax. When you do, I'm going to give you a three count, okay?"

"Okay."

She's as tense as a garage door spring, so I take a few slow, audible breaths, hoping she'll follow my example. She does, and I feel her unclench a little.

"That's better," I say. "Just let it all go." I feel her relax a bit more until finally the constricting pressure around my manhood eases. This is probably about as relaxed as she's going to get. "That's good, Bethany. We're going to give it just a little longer before I start the count, okay?"

"Okay," she says, relaxing that last little bit more.

Now! I shove my way into her pussy with a big thrust of my hips, burying myself deep.

"Ahh!" she cries out as her virginity tears away and she tries to buck out of my arms. I clamp down hard, holding her in place until I'm fully seated as deep as I can go, which in Bethany's case, isn't really all that far.

"You son of a bitch," she says, elbowing me hard in the ribs. "You didn't do the count!"

"One, two, three," I say. "I never said I'd do it first."

She elbows me again, though not nearly as hard this time.

"If I had counted," I explain, "you would have tensed up by the time I got to 'three' and it would have hurt a lot worse. Now it's done."

"It still hurts," she says petulantly. She's stopped struggling at least, so I relax my arms a bit and begin moving inside her, just a little.

"Of course it hurts, but just run with it for a second. It'll start to feel better."

She says nothing in return, and I can tell that she's concentrating on the novel feel of a penis in her body. I release my death grip on her hips and instead cup a breast, having to wiggle my hand in a little to get between its underside and the top of her generous belly. I begin to stroke her nipple and am gratified when it hardens.

After a minute of this, I'm thrilled to feel Bethany start to move her hips in time with mine. At first, she's all over the map, but eventually she gets the hang of it and we begin to dance to the ancient rhythm. "Better now?" I ask.

"It still hurts a little, but now I think I understand why most women seem to like this."

"That's a good start."

"Am I any good?" she asks, and I sense a sudden vulnerability.

"Well, I guess if I put aside the fact that I'm married to another woman and that I've been coerced into being here with you, yeah, I'd have to say that this is actually pretty good."

"I'll take that. You can go a little faster if you want."

Though I have no regrets about getting married, I've really missed sex. What I'm doing here with Bethany is a mere shadow of what I did with Kira and Anna, but it's way better than nothing. I pick up the pace a bit.

I have to be careful, because Bethany is quite shallow, but soon I find a depth and rhythm that works well for us. I trail my hand down her and begin to gently work her clit. She's quite wet and her sudden moans tell me that she's feeling more pleasure than pain now.

Bethany is still amazingly tight around me and the sensation is suddenly twice as intense. I don't question it and continue driving into her body. Her arousal has lengthened her enough that she can take more of me now and I'm moving with a will.

"Harder," she cries. In for a penny, in for a pound. I'm already fucking her, so I might as well do it any way she likes. I go a little faster and deeper.

I'm not trying to prolong this in any way, just letting the friction between our bodily tissues draw me nearer and nearer to my completion. Bethany has come a couple of times with the added stimulation of my fingers and I can feel her getting close again. When she's there, I let go and join her.

It feels like I'm flooding her with a quart of my hot fluids. It's good, but in the back of my mind is lurking the knowledge that I'm not going to be half as tickled with this once it's over.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Bethany moans as she comes. "That feels so good." Her body shudders against mine in its endorphin rush. I crush her to me as my own spasms run their course.

Eventually, we're both done. As I'd envisioned, I'm starting to feel dirty about what I've just done behind Anna's back. For her part, Bethany suddenly seems to realize that she's just made love with a man and has admitted to enjoying it. She levers her hips away from mine, and my cock pulls free from her body.

"Oh shit!" she suddenly exclaims, scrambling out of my arms and jumping to her feet next to the bed. "What did you do?" She looks down in horror, and my eyes track to what she's staring at. I might have expected a little bit of blood from her broken hymen, but there's a much larger quantity of sticky, reddish fluid running down her legs. And it's not just blood.

In shock, I look down at my rapidly deflating cock and realize why the sensation of being inside her had suddenly become so much more intense during the act. There is a ring of blue, translucent latex around the base of my rapidly softening cock, and only around the base. The condom has torn to shreds.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaim, not having to calculate my exclamation in the least. The thought goes through my head that I may just have knocked up another lesbian during her first intercourse with a man.

She's staring at my crotch, seeing what I see. "Bethany," I say, "I'm so sorry." She bursts into tears, covers her crotch with her hand, picks up her discarded dress and races for the bathroom. The door slams behind her.

There's nothing else for me to do but to get up, clean myself as best I can with tissues from the box on the nightstand, and then get dressed again. I hear the shower turn on and know she's going to be a while, but I'm not going anywhere until I get what I came for. My own long, hot, cleansing shower will have to wait until I'm back in the loft.

Part of me is tempted to go into the bathroom and try to discuss what's just happened, but I've learned enough over the last few years to know that while a woman may be willing to get naked with you during sex, that doesn't mean that she's going to welcome your seeing her naked later. That's probably doubly true in this situation.

By the time Bethany timidly pokes her head out of the bathroom, I've put the room back into place. The bed is neatly made and everything is tidy. I want to erase as much of this event as I can, and I'm confident that she doesn't want her nose rubbed in it either.

Bethany's hair is wet, but combed neatly into its mannish style. I note again how singularly unattractive she is, especially since I'm in my post-coital depressive stage.

"Look, Bethany," I start, "I'm really sorry about the condom. I didn't know it was broken." Though I really should have.

She shakes her head. "It scared me for a moment, but it's actually okay. I'm on the pill because of how bad my cramps get otherwise." I nearly sigh in relief. "I trust you're not carrying any dread diseases?" she adds.

"No, I'm clean."

"As am I." She looks around the room, evidently making sure she hasn't left anything. Her purse is still sitting on the desk and she fishes her phone out of a side pocket, where it had been sticking out a bit. She fiddles with it for a second, then looks up at me.

"Let's find a quiet spot in the lobby to do this next part. I'm not, uh, comfortable in here anymore."

"Fine."

We find a couple of comfy chairs in a quiet corner, far from the reception desk. Bethany still has her phone in her hand. "Look," she says, "before you go getting any crazy ideas, what I'm about to show you is already safely tucked away in the cloud." She hands me her phone and I realize instantly that, despite what we just did in the room, I'm the one who got fucked.

End of Part Eight

Next: Part Nine -- Transitions and their Benefits