Promises, Rules and Their Breaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie didn't keep her waiting long either. He tensed, his hips jerked upwards involuntarily and he squirted hot jism over the roof of her mouth. A second twitch and a second squirt splashed across her tongue. Ellie swallowed and sucked hard on his cock, probing the tiny hole at its tip and watching Robbie convulse. She knew how sensitive that spot must be right now but she was due some payback. He'd done as much to her last night. She relented, but kept his cock in her mouth, massaging the underside of it with her tongue, gently as he softened. Predictably, he didn't soften completely. Her ministrations soon got him hardening again as she teased his cock back to full vigour.

When he was hard enough, Ellie straddled him, settling onto his lovely cock, feeling it slide into her pussy and nudge against her cervix. That was as deep as it got. Taking a leaf from Robbie's book, she moved her hips in slow circles instead of up and down. It felt almost as good as when he did it.

She knew how good her tits looked from Robbie's angle when she was riding cock like this. It was such a pity he couldn't appreciate them like that. Robbie had his own plans though, and reached up to hold those soft globes in his palms. He stroked them, toyed with her nipples, ran his fingers across the sensitive skin just under the swell of her breasts, traced the lines of her ribs again. If there was an erogenous zone Robbie didn't touch, it was one Ellie had never found. His hands were, without doubt the best thing about him. She wondered.... But, no, that thought could wait. Now she wanted to show him that she knew a few tricks too.

Ellie speeded up, gyrating her impaled flanks like a Caribbean dancer. She started to rise up as she moved, until his cock was almost out of her, then she plunged back down on it, making herself gasp as their pelvises collided. Again! And Again! She was building up some speed now, leaning far forward, using her hands on the bed head to steady herself. She'd enjoyed Robbie's gentle, subtle lovemaking, but she liked to be fucked hard occasionally and this was the best way of making him aware of that. Leaning so far forward put her clit right in the forefront of the action as she rode up and down Robbie's cock. His short cut pubic hair both tickled and abraded her clit with each plunge, making her gasp all the louder.

"Oh God!... Oh God!... Oh God! Yes, Robbie...I'm so wet...Fuck me, Robbie... Oh God, yes!... My nipples are as hard as your cock... Yes Robbie, Oh God, YES!" She started to climax steadily as Robbie pulled at her nipples and the contact of his hair on her clit sent electric shocks through her groin. She clenched the walls of her pussy around his lovely cock as tightly as she could, thrusting down hard against him with complete abandon and wailing because she was too far gone to speak coherently. She vaguely heard Robbie talking to her.

"Fuck me, Ellie, that's incredible... You feel so hot. So wet... It feels so good being inside you when you come... I... I'm gonna..."

And Ellie felt his cock explode within her. Robbie was bucking his hips under her and trembling with the adrenalin rush as he hosed her cervix with hot semen. He'd never once let go of her tits.

As the final tremors of her own orgasm subsided and Robbie's sweet flesh stopped twitching inside her, Ellie lowered herself forward onto his chest, exhausted, sated and more than a little tender. She had not been as gentle with herself as Robbie was with her, but she hoped he'd enjoyed it.

"I've lost you." Ellie had been enjoying the feeling of his cock softening and shrinking inside her until it slipped out.

"I'm right here. Do you want the light on?" Robbie finally extricated one hand from between them, where he'd still been toying with her tits. He touched the side of her face gently, working out where her mouth was. As a fingertip passed over her lips, Ellie kissed it softly. She loved his hands.

"The light is on." She was too mellow to chide him for being deliberately obtuse. She knew he knew what she meant. Her perspiration was drying on her back, cooling her skin. It felt so good to just lie there, feeling his heart pounding in his chest, pressed against hers, hearing his breathing returning to normal.

Robbie's hands lightly explored her back, counting the bumps of her spine, tracing her shoulder blades, mapping the ridges and furrows of her rib cage. Ellie found herself wondering about his sense of touch again. Could she...? Would he...? Later.

Right now, she could feel their mixed fluids oozing out of her sodden, tender, probably bruised pussy. It must look totally obscene she thought, contemplating the view from the foot of the bed, her pussy leaking pearly semen all over Robbie's shaved balls. Then she opened her eyes and glanced up at the picture on the bedroom wall. Some girl -- she didn't know which one, or even if it was one of the girls she'd met, or Robbie had had, was leaking semen onto the tongue of another girl Ellie did recognise. It was B. I guess I don't look that obscene, Ellie edited her thoughts.

Robbie wasn't breathing heavily anymore. He was so quiet Ellie would have suspected he was asleep, but for those fingertips. Could he read her thoughts by Braille through her skin? Ellie didn't think so, but his timing was uncanny. He broke the silence.

"I'm sure we make a pretty picture." He said.

"What?"

"You were looking at Eric's pictures, weren't you?"

"Yes... Yes, I was... But how did you know?"

"Your head turned further away from me. What were you looking at?"

"Your sponsor getting a mouthful of second hand jism."

"Oh, that one. The other girl is Kelsey. I don't know whose semen it was."

"Eric's, surely?"

"Not necessarily. It's at least as likely to be Parry, or one of the frat boys."

"Not you though?" Ellie wondered because she now knew Robbie had fucked both the girls in the picture. In passing she thought it was odd that she was ok with that.

"Definitely not me. I've never been in the same room with B and Kelsey together."

Was that a hint of regret in his tone? Ellie realized that just such an encounter would surely have been in Robbie's future if she hadn't...

"Do Eric's pictures bother you? I could have them taken down." Robbie asked, perhaps sensing some apprehension in Ellie's body language and misinterpreting it.

"No... No, they don't bother me. They're very explicit, but... beautiful too." Not that she got anything out of looking at vaginas. Girls weren't her thing and she'd never even had 'what if' thoughts about it. She might have felt intimidated by the images of such delicately perfect labia, compared to her elephant ears, but Robbie was so enthralled by her oddity that such thoughts never came to her. Robbie had told her last night that tactile beauty wasn't always the same as visual beauty and her labia were beautiful to touch. And by 'touch' he'd meant touch, pinch, pluck, nibble, lick and suck. For the first time in her adult life, Ellie was completely comfortable with her vagina.

"Pardon?" She'd been so far away in her own thoughts she'd missed what Robbie was saying.

"I asked if you'd prefer a bath or a shower?"

A bath together would be nice, but it was late and... Hey! No work tomorrow! She could sleep as late as she liked. "A bath. I'll go draw the tub." She eased herself off him and over the edge of the bed, standing gingerly. Her legs were stiff and felt weak. Her pussy was very tender and felt cold and sticky. She cupped a hand under herself to avoid dripping down her thighs and glanced at the slick, shiny mess all over Robbie's balls and sleeping penis. 'What a mess', she thought, then 'So?'

* * * * *

"Did you sleep well?" Robbie asked her as she opened her eyes. How did he do that? How did he know without seeing?

"Like a log. You?" She stretched, feeling just a little stiff. She moved her legs a little. Last night's exercise hadn't left her too sore.

"Like I'd been fucked to the point of exhaustion." Robbie grinned.

"I'm sorry. I was... enthusiastic, wasn't I?"

"Don't apologise for being amazing." Robbie navigated to her lips with that spooky accuracy that had freaked her out a bit at first, but which she was growing accustomed to. His kiss was soft, almost platonic.

"Do you always wake up with an erection?" Ellie had noticed yesterday that Robbie's cock had been awake long before he was. Today, it was poking her leg.

"Pretty much always, yes."

Ellie reached down to stroke him. His cock felt like velvet-covered wood. "How do blind people masturbate?" Ellie had wondered this for a few days. Now was as good a time as any to ask. It made a perfect preamble to what she really wanted to ask him.

"By wrapping a hand around their penis and moving it backwards and forwards a lot. Ow!"

Ellie squeezed him really hard. The wood had a little give in it after all.

"You know what I meant." She relaxed her grip and stroked him gently again.

"I couldn't resist. You mean what do we use for inspiration? Instead of skin magazines?"

"Doh! Yes."

"Well, I used to use my imagination. The girl who turned me down as her prom date... She smelled so good. That was always a big turn on. A sexy voice is good too, which she had. Since B took me away from all that, I've got a growing collection of audio porn."

"Erotic speaking books?" Ellie thought that made a lot of sense. She'd read a few erotic stories on-line and found them quite stimulating, especially one about a virgin called Rebecca. Stories certainly appealed more than photographs.

"No, recordings of B and me, and Kelsey and me. B's sent me a couple of recordings of her with other girls too."

"I see." It made sense. Ellie wondered why Robbie hadn't asked to record them. Probably being polite again. She'd remind him later.

"What about you?"

"You can record me tonight." Ellie, thinking ahead of the conversation, misunderstood.

"Really? Thank you. But I meant what do you think about when you masturbate?"

"Oh, the usual. George Clooney fucking me doggy style." She stopped short of adding, 'while I suck Brad Pitt'. She wanted to keep some things secret.

"That's the usual? So most girls think about George Clooney? Interesting."

"Yep. All of us. That was until I discovered blind man's fingers. From now on, it'll be you I'm thinking about."

"Really?" Robbie looked and sounded pleased.

"Robbie, you have a real talent. B must have commented on it."

"She did say something, but I took it with a pinch of salt."

"Silly boy. What did B say?"

"That I have a gift and I touch like another girl."

"Oh. Yes... That makes sense. Your hands are so soft and smooth."

"They need to be, to read Braille." Robbie felt the need for a pointless explanation.

"Yes Robbie. But when you touch me, its like... you find every nerve in my body." And she was all too aware that those fingers of his were finding the nerves just above her clitoris as she spoke.

"I'm glad I have something to offer you." Robbie said in all sincerity.

"Robbie, can I...?"

"Can you...?"

"Can I ask you to touch me... just touch me." She actually felt herself blush. After everything they'd done in the last two days, she was blushing.

"Of course." And Robbie's fingers moved. His free hand disengaged her fingers from around his cock and urged her to roll onto her back. He moved to kneel by her hip and let his fingers roam over her from knees to tits avoiding only her pussy.

He worked in silence, touching, caressing, tickling and teasing her until she thought she was going to scream. Having her nipples touched was meant to feel good, but her collarbones? Somehow, it all worked. She was on the brink of coming and he hadn't laid a finger on her pussy. Then, his nails grazing the insides of her thighs, his fingers finally encountered her labia, massaging the engorged flesh upwards from her perineum but never parting them, just flicking the ends of her elephant ears that stuck out between her outer lips. She came.

And as soon as her orgasm started, Robbie's attention focused on her clit, touching it for the first time. It felt like it had never been touched before; Ellie was so keyed up. She did scream, arching off the bed and gripping the pillow under her head as Robbie's touch fluttered like a moth over the flame that was her clit. His other hand, three fingers of it, was plunging between her labia, into her hot, wet hole, pumping as fast as he could, the ridges of his knuckles palpitating her pelvic floor. He curled his fingers up inside her, pressing them to the back of her pubic bone and finding her G spot. She wailed and a second climax overtook the first, making her tense up and arch even further off the bed.

It just went on and on, Robbie's feather light touch on her clit and half his hand inside her kept her in a state of absolute delirium until she could barely breathe and couldn't think at all. Then, like the flick of a switch, he stopped. His hands were gone. She felt unbearably empty. As she sagged back down onto the bed, she felt his fingers on her arm and on her tummy, tracing gently over her skin, getting ever slower as he brought her back down.

For long minutes, he just touched her skin, avoiding the erogenous zones, making her relax until she, without noticing it was happening, drifted briefly into sleep.

When she woke up, Robbie was lying beside her, still touching her tummy, idly circling her navel. He kissed her. His breath tasted of mint.

"I fell asleep." Ellie said redundantly.

"You did." Robbie agreed, kissing her again. His erection was still sticking proudly up, demanding Ellie's attention.

"B was right about you having a gift." What could she say about what Robbie had done to her? Whatever she said would sound like understatement. His hands had been the best sex she'd ever had. Just his hands!

"Thank you." Robbie beamed at her faint praise. Didn't he know how special his talent was? Hadn't B, or Kelsey, explained that other guys just can't do that to a girl?

"But now it's your turn." Ellie touched his penis.

Robbie reached for her, found her hips and urged her to move closer. Ellie caught on and straddled his lap so they were face-to-face, nipple-to-nipple and upright. She moved up just enough to guide his penis into her then settled back into his lap, feeling the familiar sensation of his cock deep inside her.

"Fast or slow?" Ellie asked, hoping he'd go for slow. She was feeling more sore than she'd realized.

"Slow." Robbie barely whispered against her neck. Ellie responded by just rocking her hips, grinding their crotches together. She placed both hands on Robbie's cheeks and held his face as she kissed him, her tongue nuzzling up to his. Even their kiss was slow. It took an age for Robbie to come, almost without a sound, but the fireworks inside Ellie and the blissed-out expression on his face said he'd thoroughly enjoyed his quiet climax. For her part, Ellie wasn't even close to coming but she didn't mind. She was too wrung out to come again anyway. This was just for Robbie.

Ellie thought, as they showered together, that it had seemed small reward for what he'd done to her. But Robbie was disinclined to complain.

* * * * *

"So where's Blind Boy?" Georgie was watching Ellie sort out a few changes of clothes to take back to the hotel with her. She'd run out of clean underwear this morning.

"Robbie is on the campus, meeting the librarian." She'd got fed up of asking her sister not to call him that.

"And you're not gonna get canned for this?"

"No. Robbie's sponsor has a lot of influence with the management." No need to go into details. Georgie would only be scornful again.

"And money isn't changing hands?"

"NO!" Ellie was upset that Georgie even felt the need to ask.

"Sorry, Sis, but he's rich and blind. Paying for girls is probably an option."

"Not for him. Besides, he's not rich: his sponsor pays for the suite. Robbie gets an allowance but it's not a fortune." And Ellie wondered if she should tell Georgie exactly why Robbie would never have to pay girls. She decided not to. Her sister wasn't exactly discrete at the best of times and wouldn't be above trying to steal a good man off of Ellie.

"Well, just be careful. I've gotta go to work." Georgie got off Ellie's bed and left quickly.

"Ok." Ellie said to her sister's back, glad to not have to continue that conversation.

* * * * *

They were having dinner out, away from the hotel. Ellie wouldn't go to the dining room with him and even room service made her feel conspicuous. It was too soon. She still wasn't sure the manager was really ok with her dating a guest. It'd been two days -- more to the point, two nights -- but she hadn't actually seen the manager, or even the catering manager yet, so she was still edgy.

"Robbie?"

"Mmm?" He was chewing his way through a steak that Ellie had had to cut up for him. It'd made her aware just how helpless he was in some very basic ways.

"Is there some sort of ten commandments for living with a visually impaired boyfriend?"

"I guess so. I don't know what they'd be. I've never lived with a blind person." It was a fair point.

"Ok, but there must be basic do's and don'ts. Things your friends have to be aware of?"

"Sure. But mostly they're obvious." He took another mouthful.

"Tell me anyway. So I don't screw up." Ellie rescued a pea that had escaped from Robbie's plate.

"Mmm..." He swallowed. "Ok. Care and feeding of your pet blind guy."

"Robbie!"

"Number one: Never move things around. If I put it down, leave it there. If you need to move something, move it back. I can remember where I've put things but I can't see where you've put them.

Number two: Tidiness. I need you to keep your stuff mainly out of my reach. If I'm using a table for my things, it's easiest if you use a different table. We're lucky the bathroom has two basins. Clothes on the floor can be a trip hazard. My clothes usually go on a chair next to my side of the bed."

"I hadn't noticed." Ellie had actually had to pick his clothes off the floor more than once, finding them in the morning where they'd been discarded the night before.

"Yes, I know. Not recently. But I've been distracted the last two nights."

"Is that how you think of me? As a distraction?" Ellie was baiting him.

"The sweetest of distractions." He reached across to her. Her hand found his. "But, usually, I fold my clothes and put them where I can find them in an emergency.

Number three: Guiding me. I'll generally take your arm and let you lead, even when I can manage with my stick. That's so we can chat. I can't really talk and concentrate on where I am and where I'm heading."

"I like you holding my arm."

"I like it too."

"Number four?"

"Ex's. Please don't make me fight any more of them." Robbie grinned at her.

"There aren't any more of them like Finn. He's a one-of-a-kind sort of asshole. Is there a number five?" Ellie didn't want to be on the subject of Finn any longer than absolutely necessary. Just the thought of him could ruin her good mood and, like the Devil, he had a habit of turning up if people mentioned him.

"Number five: Sex. Blind people need quite a lot of it. Every day, ideally."

"That..." said Ellie, "will not be a problem." She spoke with absolute certainty. She hadn't mentioned it to Robbie yet but, while he was on campus, she'd gone to see her doctor to get herself some contraception so she wouldn't have to start putting rubbers on Robbie.

"I think I've had enough steak." Robbie put down his knife and fork and pushed his plate away from him.

"Is everything ok, Honey?" Their waitress was just passing their table and noticed his half-eaten meal.

"Just fine, thank you. I'm just saving some room for dessert." Robbie smiled in the direction of her voice.