Promises to Keep

Story Info
Captured by my co-worker.
2.2k words
3.98
44.2k
17
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate my job. Why you may ask? I can tell you using only two words: pizza boy. Ah, no you see. Driving a crappy company car, running in and out, greeting strangers at your door who treat you like an intruder, lousy tips, what about that sounds like a bad job to you? Though it wasn't totally terrible. There was one thing I did like about it: Aleisha.

She was the cashier and quite frankly waaay too hot for this job. Just under six foot her skin was bronzed to a golden shine that drew everyone's eye. Her hang was long and wavy, dark and luscious, cascading over her shoulders. Her legs were long and meaty, her ass full and juicy and her breasts (DD if I had to guess, and I did a lot) large, bouncy and dominating. She filled out her uniform almost breaking it. Needless to say we got a lot of in store orders when she worked.

Going by the laws of the universe as ascribed by generations of television writers a woman like this shouldn't even know I exist let alone want anything to do with me. Aleisha wasn't like that, however. She went out of her way to talk to me, to ask about my day, to see how I was doing. Above all she went out of her way to flirt with me. I still remember my first day on the job. I was on break in a small kitchenette in the back when she came in to start her shift.

"Well aren't you the cutest thing I've ever seen."

I had to look around and make sure she was talking to me.

"A girl like me could just eat you right up. I might just to have to take you home with me tonight."

The bright red flush of my face just seemed to encourage her. She'd pinch my ass, find any reason to touch me or stand right up against me. At Christmas she'd maneuver me under the mistletoe daily. On her birthday she insisted on me giving her a kiss. On mine she squished my face into her breasts. Despite all this she never asked me out nor I her. It was harmless fun that was all.

All the while Aleshia was attending business classes at the local college, a fact she was rightfully very proud of. One day while we were in the break room she asked me something that I didn't expect.

"I only have one semester of classes left."

"That's excellent."

"When I graduate I think I'm going to splurge a little, get myself something I've always wanted."

"Go on, you deserve it."

"Can I have you?"

"Excuse me?"

"When I graduate can I have you as my reward. Can I take you home and keep you all to myself? Never let you go?"

I was sure this was more of her flirting so joking I said. "Sure, why not?"

"You promise?"

"I promise."

She beamed at this and went back to work. I never gave it a second thought. Maybe I should have.

My life was falling apart. I had gotten into a big fight with my parents over how I was living my life. We hadn't spoken in over a month. I was having trouble making my rent payments and my landlord was evicting me at the end of the month. The pizza place was losing business to a national chain with online ordering coming into town. It was clear some of us were being let go. Turns out pizza boys aren't irreplaceable or indispensable. To make matters worse Aleshia had left to focus full time on school. God I missed being sexually harassed by her. Well there's a weird sentence, huh?

I sat at a table in the break room at closing time, pouting.

"Don't worry baby. I'm here to take all your problems away."

"Aleshia?"

"That's right."

I turned around and my mouth fell open. She stood in the doorway wearing nothing but a lacy black bra and nothing else. Save for a large chain belt that adorned her waist.

"Aleshia!"

"Oh I love it when you scream my name. I hope you do that when we make love too."

I walked over to her, utterly confused.

"Why aren't you wearing any clothes?"

"Because my sweet little pet, I want to show you just what you're getting."

"What are you talking about?"

"Have you forgotten your promise?"

It took me a moment to register what she was talking about.

"You were serious about that?"

"More than you'll ever know."

Before I could say another word she shoved my face into her cleavage. A cloth soaked with something sweet smelling met my nose. It was chloroform! Aleshia was chloroforming me! Before I passed out she pulled me loose. She then took off her belt and opened up two of the front loops which I realized too late were cuffs. My hands were soon locked in front of me. It was then I saw the objects on the table next to her. One was a ziptie which she placed above my knees, hobbling me.

"Hey," I said weakly.

She then picked up a black leather panel gag. She placed into my mouth and locked it into place. She then grabbed the belt hanging from my wrist and led me out of the room. We passed by the cashier who was locking up. I screamed for help.

"God you're lucky," he told me, "I would give anything for Aleshia to have kidnapped me."

I grunted in frustration as I was drug out the front door. We made our way out to her car. The trunk was open. She forced me inside yanking off my socks and shoes, tossing them away. I grunted at her.

"Shh. you need a little rest before we get home."

She forced my face into her breasts again. This time she held me until the chloroform did it's job.

I awoke as a strong light hit me in the eyes. As I was finally able to focus clearly again I realized my field of vision had been taken up by a giant pair of boobs. My initial instinct was to thrust my head in and start motor boating. Then I remembered what those breasts did to me and tried to squirm away.

"Oh don't be such a baby," Aleshia chided me, "I've put the chloroform away. I don't need it any more. I've already got you."

She had me there. I allowed her to help me out of the trunk. Taking in my surroundings I realized we were in her garage. She took me by my leash and led me into the house, stopping in the living room. She grabbed a large pair of scissors off a nearby table. What the hell was she going to do with those? Turns out she was going to cut my clothes off me! She tossed aside my shredded clothing leaving me totally exposed.

Taking my leash again she led me onto the back patio where a table had been set up with candles and soft music playing. She eased me into one of the chairs clicking shackles around my legs locking me to the seat.

"I'll be right back," she told me, smiling.

As she sauntered away I couldn't help but check out her ass. She may have been a crazy woman who had kidnapped me but DAMN was she sexy. She soon returned with a plate of food. She sat it down on the table in front of me before removing the panel gag, tossing it aside. Before I could say anything she grabbed my head and pulled me in for a long, powerful kiss. I moaned despite myself. She pulled away and held up the plate.

"Open up."

The next thing I knew she was slipping a chili pepper into my mouth. Any drowsiness from the chloroform was gone now!

"Eat up baby, I need you hot and bothered."

She followed this up with coffee, chocolate dipped strawberries, honey drizzled banana slices. Soon I was nice and full and more than a little flustered by her feeding me. She then unfastened me from my chair and lead me to a nearby hot tub she had up and running. She peeled off her bra and tossed it aside before leading me into the water. She flipped on an aromatherapy machine and settled down, pulled me down into her lap. I felt my ass press against her pussy and my head rest on her breasts. Her arms snaked around me pulling me close to her. The scents of vanilla, cinnamon, black licorice and more alternated as we soaked and she ran her hands over me.

"Here take these."

I must have closed my eyes for a second without realizing it. Suddenly her hand was in front of me holding out several small pills.

"What ..."

She shoved the pills into my mouth, forcing me to swallow.

"What the hell were those?" I demanded.

"A carefully selected blend of sex enhancers. You're going to be hard and horny for hours. Before that happens though ..."

She pulled me out of the water, dried me off and produced from somewhere a small ring. Funny it looked too big for a finger. It almost looked like a condom ... oh no.

"I'm gonna make our first time last."

I moaned. It was all I could do. My new ... attachment and the effects of Aleisha's drugs and manipulations had me harder than I ever had been in my life. Oh the clothespins on my nipples were probably adding to my moaning I guess. Where was Aleshia during all this? She was sitting on top of me as I lay spread eagle chained to her bed. She was amusing herself rolling a vibrator alllll over my already sensitive genitals. Occasionally she would flick the clothespins irritating my nipples anew.

"P...please ... Aleisha ..." I tried.

"Uh. nope, not time yet."

She flicked off the vibrator, sat it aside and lifted up a vacuum pump. What the hell was that thing for? It was long and thin, shaped a little like a balloon you'd bend into an animal. Oh, now I knew what it was meant for. Smiling happily she slipped it over my manhood and started pumping away. God! This woman was going to kill me! Then I was inside her. Oh my god! She felt amazing! I have no idea how many hours she pounded away on me, how many orgasms I ended up giving her. All I know was between that, blow jobs, hand jobs, foot jobs and everything else she could think of I myself could not. Eventually the sun began to rise.

"Ready to cum yet?" she teased.

"YES!"

"Then there's something you need to do."

"Anything! I'll do anything!"

"Then admit why you threw away your life."

"What?"

"You stopped paying your rent even though you had the money. You picked fights with your friends and family so they wouldn't want anything to do with you. You ignored every job opportunity that came your way. Why?"

"I don't know."

She pinched and twisted my nipples. I screamed out.

"Fine. I admit it! I did it all on purpose! I never forgot my promise to you! I wanted you to be serious! I sabotaged my life so I would have no lose ends if you came for me! I wanted this! I wanted this more than anything! I love you Aleisha and want to spend my life with you!"

I would have said more but she silenced me with a kiss unlike any I had ever experienced before.

"I love you too. Don't worry baby I'm going to be with you forever. In we already have an appointment with the Justice of the Peace tomorrow."

"For what?"

"For what else silly? We're getting married."

Before I could respond she slipped off the ring and I came long and hard inside her eventually blacking out from the force of it.

She kept her word. The next day we were down at the courthouse and soon after we were married. We spent the next week on our 'honeymoon'. By that I mean I spent a week naked, strapped down on the bed and fucked within an inch of my life. Yeah, it was perfect. The last day I awoke unbound and alone. Confused I walked into the living room. When I did I was struck senseless. Abigail lay on her back in the floor in her lacy black bra surrounded by pizza boxes, eating away.

"What's with all the pizza?" I asked her.

"Didn't I tell you? I'm starting my own pizza chain."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I love pizza. I'm going to create the best anyone's ever tasted. Hence all the samples. You and I are going to love our new jobs."

"Oh I have a new job now?"

"Well you're not getting paid. It's more of a slave position but in public you're my assistant."

"And in private?"

"Come over here and find out."

So I did. I made love to my wife on a pile of pizzas. Not a bad way to begin our new life together.

THE END