Promising Danielle Ch. 04

Story Info
Breakfast for Danielle, but Toby has to go without.
3.5k words
4.76
32.5k
12

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mountains of gratitude to honeywldcat for her editing of this entire series.

I woke with that supreme content that can only be achieved by waking up with someone you love in your arms. That silky smooth warmth of Danielle's unobstructed skin felt magnificent. She was pressed lightly against me, curled up with her hands on my chest.

I pulled my head back ever so slightly to look at her. This wouldn't be the first time that she had spent the night in my bed, but this would be the first time she woke up naked. Would she blush? Would she tell me that last night was a mistake, that she didn't really love me? Would she hate me? All these raced through my head, and were all answered in short order.

"Good morning, Toby." She said, nuzzling my chest. Her lips were smiling.

"Good morning, Dani." This was the real test. Would she recoil in terror? Would she sit up and slap me?

"What did you call me?" She asked softly, the smile never leaving her lips.

"Dani." Please don't hate me. Please don't hate me. Please don't hate me.

"Mmm. You know you're the only one who gets to call me that, right?" She settled, pressing herself harder against me.

"So I take it you like it?"

"Yeah." She sighed. I nearly sighed. Relief flooded over me, allowing me to relax and soften to her closeness. "It's been a long time since I've heard it spoken like that."

"Like what?" I asked softly, stroking her hair.

"Warm and affectionate, like a substitute for 'Baby.'" Oh, believe me, I intend to use it like that. I intend to make it your new favorite word, so that when you hear it, you will know unequivocally that I love you.

She extricated herself from my arms to sit up and stretch. I thought it was bad when she stretched in clothing. No, seeing Danielle stretch naked was a whole different experience, one which would not be forgotten. She raised her arms above her head, arching her back and thrusting her chest out. Even from the back I could see her breasts sway slightly as she shuddered with vigor before falling back next to me on the bed.

I put my hand on her glorious stomach and just felt the magic of her skin beneath my fingers. She covered my hand with hers, telling me to keep it there. I was only too happy to oblige and propped myself up on one elbow to look down at her. A sudden surge of affection for this beautiful creature washed over me.

"I'm sorry I couldn't give you my virginity." She said, smiling sadly up at me.

"When did you lose it? I never saw you with any boyfriends."

"You know when I lost it." She said pointedly.

"You've never given yourself to someone?" I asked carefully.

"No. You've been the only other one." She squeezed my hand.

"Honey, if I'm the first man you've given yourself too, then I took your virginity." I explained.

"But my brother-" She started.

"Raped you. He only took; you never gave him anything, or your father for that matter." I smiled down at her in what I hoped would be a comforting and reassuring manner. I really don't want you to be sad right now.

"If you say so." She let a small smile stretch her lips. Just that small gesture of affection forced my lips gently to hers. I felt the hand not occupied with keeping mine in place snake up my neck to the back of my head. It was the deepest kiss I'd ever had to date.

"That was amazing." She whispered. Our lips were a hairsbreadth apart. I could feel her increased breathing beneath me. Was she turned on? I didn't know her body well enough yet to tell.

I kissed her again, sliding the hand on her stomach around her slim waist, cradling her head with the other. Her arms wrapped around me, pulling me tight down on her.

This time, after the kiss broke, she buried her face in my neck, clinging to me.

"If my parents ever find out where I am, they're going to try and take me away." She said softly into my skin. I relaxed my grip ever so slightly to look her in the eye.

"Do you think I'm going to let that happen?" She looked at me uncertainly. "If they try and take you from me, I will wage a war the likes of which they have never seen." I rolled onto my side, rolling her with me. I took one of her hands in my own. "I promise."

She looked like she wanted to cry, but steeled herself. Was she crying because she was scared, or because she was moved? My ego would like to say that it was the latter, but I'm not so sure. If she said she felt safe with me and still felt scared, then things were very bad.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Come on, beautiful. Let's go take a shower." I pulled her out of bed behind me a led her to the bathroom.

This gave me my first look at her completely naked. My jaw fell to the floor. Or at least, it would have, if it hadn't bounced off my cock first. She was still looking sad and a little helpless, which only served to incite my male protective complex.

Quickly setting the water, I pulled her into the warm spray. She rested against me, trapping my aforementioned erection between us.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?" She asked, cheek against my chest.

"Yes." She looked up at me. "The most beautiful girl in the world." I kissed her forehead and hugged her tight. Big mistake. Holding her wet, naked body tightly to mine pressed our stomachs tighter around my bulging cock. What was supposed to be a tender and bonding moment, turned into aroused agony for me. I couldn't help but groan.

"What's the matter?" She smiled up at me. Oh you little minx! "Something wrong?" She teased. I nearly came.

"Yes! You have no idea how hard it is not to blow my load with you right here all hot, wet, and naked."

"Aww, poor baby." she wrapped her arms lazily around my neck. "All turned on because of little old me?" She began to rub her body up and down my front, pressing her slick tits into my chest, nipples grating along tantalizingly. Woman, that is a truly wicked smile.

All I could do was groan and mindlessly grope her ass, eager to fill my hands with her blissful flesh. She ground her hips against my straining manhood.

"Don't you worry, Dani will take care of you." She cooed.

The beautiful creature began to kiss my chest, slowly working her way down my body. She nipped and teased me, threatening me with orgasm the entirety of her trek. Her teeth grazed over my charged skin, the contact harsh in contrast to the application of her lips.

When she reached my stomach, she gently took my cock in one hand, kissing her way down the underside of the shaft. She cradled it against her face, like it was something to be adored, nuzzling it. She planted soft kisses all over it, lapping up the pre cum that leaked profusely from the head.

Suddenly, my cock was engulfed in unimaginable warmth. I had to look down to convince myself that, yes, she had indeed sucked my cock into her mouth and not her pussy. She bobbed back and forth, looking up at me with horny eyes. She sucked me as if she could pull the my cum form my balls without the help of my orgasm

This was the height of pleasure for me. Her soft tongue polished the length of my throbbing erection while her velvety lips slid along, stroking me. I soon began to whimper, much like girls did when I went down on them. I could only hope that it felt half as good for them as this was for me.

Dani was reading me like a book, drawing my orgasm closer, but at the same time pulling that peak farther and farther away, driving me to new heights of arousal.

"I'm going to come." I managed to get out between groans, looking down into her eyes.

"Mmm hmm." She acknowledged, never taking her eyes from mine, just blinking slowly up at me.

She then performed something magical with her tongue. Somehow, she managed to fold it back and flick the very tip of my cock even as she took it as deep as she could.

"I'm coming!" I rasped, clawing at the walls for something to hold on for dear life to. I came, that immeasurable pleasure from pressure being released just behind my stomach. My boiling cum shot from my twitching balls; it shot along my shaft, pouring into Danielle's mouth. I felt like I had a small ocean's worth of cum to deposit in her mouth.

She never looked away from me. Well, I can't be sure of that, but whenever my eyes were open she was looking up at me with a very pleased look on her face. Her lips never left my orgasming erection, I can be sure of that. I watched her remove my deflating cock from her lips with an erotic 'pop' and smile up, exaggerating the noise and motion of swallowing my cum.

"Tasty." She said, giving the head of my cock a soft kiss. She stood, sliding her body up mine. I was going to say something, I don't remember what, but she cut me off with a kiss. It was the first time I'd ever tasted my own cum, and was far too high of my recent monumental orgasm to care. I just kissed back the beautiful woman who had given me such pleasure.

"I'd like to reciprocate, but I think I just kind of need to stand here for right now."

She laughed hard at that, hugging me. I could feel both the deep belly laugh and that musical giggle inside her, finally being allowed to escape. It wasn't clear if the joy I was feeling was due to her laughter, or if it was her happiness itself that crept through her skin to mine.

After a few seconds, my arms stopped being useless stumps and I wrapped them around Danielle, holding her close. Every nerve was on end, every sense heightened, the bliss from my orgasm still keeping my head in the clouds. I felt every inch of where she touched me, from the subtle brushes of our shins as we rocked back and forth in the water, to the broad expanse of our torsos that pressed tightly to each other.

"It's nice to finally have someone." She said quietly. "To not have to worry about someone I care about finding out about my past. I feel so free."

"I'm glad." Brilliant answer.

"It's also good to know that how aren't disgusted by me, that I still turn you on."

"You turn me on in ways you can't even imagine." It's true. She probably has no idea that she can get me harder than thrice translated German poetry in just a t-shirr and sweats. I squeezed her tightly for a moment before releasing her.

"Come on. Let's wash up. Then we'll eat breakfast, and I'll eat you."

We dried off and walked back into my, our, bedroom. Or rather I just kind of held parts of my towel around me while I watched Danielle turn and bend, drying herself. I watched as she shucked the water from her skin, giving it a glowing golden look. Giving me a naughty smile, over her shoulder, she wrapped herself in the towel and walked into the bedroom. Dumbly, I followed.

I held up my robe and offered it to her. She wrapped it around herself and immediately started to giggle.

"What?" I hope that glorious music you're making is a sign you're happy.

"It's huge! I feel like I'm wearing a tent." This was true. She's much smaller than I am, but then again seeing her in something so large just made her look cuter. "A nice, warm, fluffy tent." She effectively snuggled my robe around her. God, the way her eyes crinkled from that enormous smile on her face...

"But it's too big. So I'll put on something more fitting, even though it does smell like you." She pulled the robe off and held it out to me. It took me a moment to take it from her outstretched arm, as I was concentrating far too hard on not spewing my cum all over the carpet and her. Seeing her take that off brought me not only to full hardness, but nearly sent me over the edge. What the hell kind of spell did she have over me?

I took the robe and she literally scampered off to snatch up a pair of sweats and a tank. She even made baggy clothes look sexy. Fuck.

"So, what are you making me for breakfast?" She smiled brightly.

"Whatever you want." I am a cook by no means. Pretty much if it requires the use of more than one pot or pan, it's pushing it. But if she had said she wanted filet mignon wrapped in bacon, you can bet your ass I would have made it for her.

"I'm a bacon and eggs kind of girl. Two scrambled, the bacon a little on the crispy side, and the sourdough is just a vehicle for butter." I love you.

"Coming right up." I said, pulling the sash tight around my waist.

"I can see that." She teased.

"It's your fault!" I shot back.

"Oh is it now? You got all hard 'cause of little old me?" She tilted her head down, looking up at me, bighting gently on a crooked finger, twisting her foot on her toe. She was the picture of filthy innocence.

"Yes, now are you coming with me or should I call you when the food's ready."

"I guess I'll come with you," She sarcastically sighed, "since I can't have breakfast in bed."

We walked out to the kitchen and I cooked her breakfast. I will admit it wasn't perfect, but she ate it with a look of relish on her face nonetheless.

"That was delicious." She said leaning back from the table cross from me. I'm sure I blushed.

"Thank you." I said, standing to sweep the plates away and get back to bed. "Come on."

I took her hand and lead her to our bedroom. I set her gently on the bed and pushed her back against a pile of pillows. I pulled her pants off and tossed them over my shoulder.

If I know one thing about getting women off, it's teasing. With this in mind, I started to gently kiss her feet. Like I said, these feet had thrown into question my notions about foot fetishes being bullshit. THESE were feet worth making love to.

I kissed and nibbled at the sensitive flesh, working my way up her ankle, moving on to her slender calf. Her skin smelled absolutely magical, like a woman is supposed to; sexy and sweet, soft and warm, but still powerful and strong in its own right.

Devouring her delectable skin, my lips journeyed upward to her soft thighs. These were thick and firm, filling out her womanly curves. They were that mysterious mix of muscle and sinew that gave them a perfect shape, usually classified by many women as "fat." I knew from looking at her that when her legs were together, her thighs touched, something I'm sure she would bemoan as making her fat. It was something I would bemoan as giving me a hard on too damn often.

At last, at long last, I arrived at that glorious pussy. Puffy pink lips, slick with her arousal, glistened at me in the morning light. I could see the minute beginnings of her engorged clitoris sticking out from under its hood, willing to be found by my all too eager tongue. All in good time, princess, all in good time.

I leaned down to kiss one of her lips, and she reached out and stopped me. Confused I looked up at her.

"You ok?"

"No." She ground out, "The only person to do that was my mother." She gasped, clearly fighting tears. "And I don't want to think about her right now."

"I'm sorry." I extricated myself from between her legs and lay my head on her stomach, blocking her needy pussy for her view. She looked down and stroked my hair lovingly. I felt truly loved.

"It's not your fault, sweetheart." Sweetheart. Good fucking God, I'm legally changing my name to that just to hear her call me it every day.

"It feels like it though. I was only trying to make you feel good." Why am I trying to defend myself? She knows full well what I was trying to do.

"I know, and you were doing such a good job of it too." Fuck yeah. My spirits lifted considerably. "But I don't think I'm over that yet. Last night was the first time I've come when I'VE wanted to for the first time in my life. I think that's pretty big, don't you?"

"But I want to make YOU come just from me. It's something I want to do for you." I said kissing her beautiful tummy.

"Well, come up here and kiss me. That was the first time I've been kissed while coming. It felt so hot. Play with these if you need to be entertained." She smiled. She tossed her shirt and indicated her breasts with very erect nipples.

The only thing stopping me playing with her tits at any given moment is she might not want me to. If she told me she wanted me to feel her up in a fucking supermarket, I would most certainly do it. To ask me to make out with her and feel her up like we were back in high school was not something I was opposed to.

I slithered up, an extremely aroused smile on my face and gently calmed her lips with my own. I felt her hand snake down and begin to manipulate herself. I couldn't see what she was doing, I was too caught up in kissing her to stop and take notes; there would be plenty of time for that later.

I filled my palm with the warmth of her breast. It was incredibly soft and pliable. I squeezed and massaged its firm roundness, taking much more pleasure in it than Danielle, I'm sure. I would have liked it if her squirming was from my fondling and touching, but I knew it was from her hand busy at her clit more than my groping.

Despite, or hopefully because of, my groping, I felt her hand snake into my hair and hold my face against her mouth. We were sloppily making out, her breathing becoming deeper, little gasp and mewls of pleasure escaping her and being captured by my mouth.

Suddenly she pulled me into a deep kiss as she tensed and shuddered beneath me. She positively vibrated as she orgasmed. I tweaked a sensitive nipple, making her back bend. A long moan against my lips and she collapsed. I broke out languid kissing to look down at her, her hand still in my hair.

"That was so good." She looked up at me adoringly. "You are going to kiss me every time I need to jill off. I came so hard!"

"Just as long as I can feel you up," I teased, kissing her nose and giving her boob a squeeze.

"You bet! Feeling you touch me, knowing it was your hands on me and you kissing me was so hot." She brought her glistening fingers up to my face. "Want to taste?" She joked. The look on her face when I sucked her fingers into my mouth and cleaned them of her nectar was priceless. She was clearly shocked, but at the same time aroused even more.

"I think I might have you do that again next time." She said in wonder. "No one's ever sucked on my fingers before. Is that what a blowjob feels like? No wonder guys like them so much. That was so HOT!"

I smiled and kissed her.

"Ooooh, is that what I taste like? Ok, it's decided. Next time, I'm jilling off, then you fuck me, and then I suck you until you come in my mouth. I'm getting turned on just thinking about it!" she shivered.

"I'm up for it if you are." "Up" certainly was the word for it. My cock was throbbing.

"No. I get to cuddle after sex now."

"But we didn't have sex!" I protested.

"I don't care! Shut up and cuddle!" She pulled my head to her breasts and held it there. I shut up and cuddled.

More to come. Any feedback is welcome. If you have any questions, let me know with a way to respond to you, and I'll do my best to answer.