Promising Family Modeling Careers Ch. 05

Story Info
Family photo shoot continues.
1.5k words
4.6
153.2k
37

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dear Me
Dear Me
178 Followers

Note: Once again thank you all for your valued feedback. After some years break I found feedback on the site which I had missed before. It was so wonderful to discover and read your comments. I would love more. Could I ask you again to identify your gender. It really did help to know when reading your generous comments. And of course anonymous is fine too. I really do appreciate your taking the time to write to me. Hopefully, you will not have to wait so long between stories next time. Your encouragement really does motivate me to write. Thank you all so much...Dear Me.

*

They were all still on the bed savouring the most beautiful sensual and sexual scene they had ever witnessed. Mary had her arms still around Paul, hugging him to her in both a motherly and sexual way. She could feel his sperm inside. She wondered how there could be so much. His father had never literally drowned her like her dear son Paul had just done. It made her proud of his virility.

Julie and Allison were snuggled against each other almost dazed and in awe of what they had just witnessed. In fact more than witnessed. In a very real way they felt part of it. It was a family event for them. Allison felt very close to mother, son and daughter, as if she were actually part of their family.

They were all smiling in such a happy contented way. There was a loving eye contact between them all. They all realised that what they had just been part of was very taboo, yet it also felt so good and wholesome to them. Mary gathered the two girls over to her and Paul. She kissed each of them softly on their lips.

"Come close to us. Feel part of our moment. Join us in our love", she said softly to the girls.

Julie and Allison hugged mother and son. As they did they took in mother and son's strong sex scents. Paul's sperm was starting to ooze from his mother's warm vagina. His sex scent mixed so harmoniously with his mother's, forming the most exquisite perfume either girl had ever experienced.

Of course the sex scents of a mother and son were rarely fused like this. It made it such a unique fragrance. It was acting on both Allison and Julie like some exotic aphrodisiac. They were both getting aroused again. Already they were very wet. The scents of all of them filled the whole room. Allison's and Julie's legs were wide open, subconsciously urging Paul to fuck them and fill them too.

Stuart was watching developments. He was eager to get closer himself. He had the camera rolling. He didn't want to miss any of this highly erotic and unusual scene.

He was thinking of those who would be viewing the video: how they would feel, how aroused they all would be. Even those for whom it was perhaps a little too taboo would be excited just the same because it was also so beautiful, so special. He had another voice-over and caption in mind: The Loving Family Afterglow.

Stuart left the camera on a tripod and moved in to be closer. He was extraordinarily aroused himself. His cock as stiff as a board. He came over and kissed them all, even Paul, lightly on their cheeks. He told them how they looked like erotic angels.

All the time he was also thinking of the next scene. He asked Allison and Julie to inspect Mary, to open her up to show off her oozing vagina. Then to touch and caress Paul's already stiffening penis, to feel the sperm still dripping from it and collect some on their fingers. This would draw the audience to look closer, so they would feel involved.

Stuart went back to the camera to be able to film the unfolding delights more clearly and expertly. The beauty of this deserved to be shared with others in all its glory. It was something to be proud of. It would bring such pleasure and delight to all who watched it.

The girls did all that Stuart had asked with such enthusiasm. They were first on either side of Mary, each opening her lips on their own side. Mary looked magnificent. Her cunt glistened with her own juices and Paul's bountiful sperm.

What a scene Stuart thought! He moved in close to capture Mary's gaping sticky cunt.

Next the girls paid attention to Paul. They caressed his cock gently, their hands already wet with his sperm and his mum's juices from their exploration of Mary's drenched cunt. They mingled what they had from his mother with the remaining sperm on his erect cock. As a result Paul's cock got considerably wetter.

Allison licked his balls as Julie caressed his cock and Julie licked his balls and, because she was so out of her mind with excitement, she licked her brother's anus too, as Allison caressed his cock.

There was no need for words, it was so obvious from their looks that Julie and Allison wanted Paul so much. They wanted him to penetrate them, to ride them, to flood them.

Mary could understand this. She could feel how these girls felt. Paul was also feeling ready again. Mary could see and feel that too. Having his mother there made Paul feel that this was all so wholesome and right and that added significantly to his arousal.

As the girls were kissing him all over his nude body, Mary came over and smiled at Paul. She had the girls stand to the side.

Paul whispered to his mother: "I have more for you mum."

Mary wanted Paul again too. The thought of more of that delicious son cum inside her body was incredible. But like the caring mum she was she thought of the needs of the girls. They were both so highly aroused. She decided it was their turn.

She said to Paul: "My darling I do want you again so much but the girls need you too. Just think how nice it would be to fuck them. As your dear sister, Julie should be given first preference my love. Paul, savour the thought, the idea of fucking your very own sister and leaving your sperm inside her."

Mary tickled Paul's balls as she said that and slid a finger around to his anus. She touched it lightly and kissed him. Then held his face close to hers. They both smiled lovingly into each other's eyes. She then whispered to Paul to go to his sister.

Mary then beckoned Allison over to be next to her. Allison hugged and kissed Mary and asked her permission to have sex with Paul.

She said: " Mary I need your darling son. I want him so badly."

Mary kissed Allison affectionately on her quivering lips. Poor Allison was so far gone. Allison's mouth opened and Mary's did too. Their tongues explored. They licked each other. Allison started licking all over Mary's face. She was wild with excitement. She pressed her young cunt to Mary's sticky hot vagina. She pushed hard into Mary.

Mary loved the feel of young Allison's cunt against her own. She had something difficult to tell Allison though. It seemed hard on Allison. Mary looked affectionately into Allison's face and said she was sorry but Paul's own sister had to come first. Tears welled in Allison's eyes.

Mary felt bad but also saw this as an opportunity. She knew how much Stuart had wanted his young assistant. She loved hearing in detail what Stuart wanted to do with Allison. Mary's husband, Tom, had relayed this to Mary after Stuart had discussed it with him on boys' nights out.

Mary and Tom used to talk about it when they were having sex. They exaggerated what would happen to poor Allison if Stuart ever got his way. Their own fantasies about Allison and Stuart had got progressively kinkier. It had been such a stimulus to their lovemaking.

Of course it had all been in Stuart's imagination (and Tom and Mary's). He had been too professional to try anything with Allison and had always behaved like a real gentleman with her despite what he was thinking (until today, of course). Mary saw this as Stuart's big chance.

Mary said to Allison: " Would you do something as a special favour to me my dear sexy new daughter?"

"Anything Mary," Allison replied.

"Well, dear, I would like to film Stuart fucking you. I know he is your boss and it is forbidden, but that would make it even spicier. When filming I would make sure people knew all about it and that this was your first special time with your employer."

Of course Allison readily agreed. In her frame of mind she would have agreed to anything.

Mary called Stuart over to explain what amazing filming they now had in store: Paul fucking his sister again and Stuart fucking his young employee. Stuart thanked Mary so much. He was overjoyed and so grateful.

"Oh and Stuart, Tom will be over in a minute as we pre-arranged. I will have him film Paul and Julie and I will film you and Allison. Tom and I may even join in too," Mary added with a naughty smile. " Tom is going to be overjoyed with the result. I can't wait to see his reaction."

END CHAPTER 5

Dear Me
Dear Me
178 Followers