Promotion Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam ends his trip early to suprise Jane.
1.7k words
4.05
66.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam pulled the SUV into an empty parking lot and pulled out his cell phone. He was finally home after 13 days in Europe. After 13 days without Jane. They'd talked at least twice a day during his trip.

He'd call her at the end of his day...catching her at work and giving her a lunch time thrill. She'd admitted after the first call that listening to him describe how he was touching himself, how he was imagining her body on his...she had gone into the ladies room and stroked herself to climax. He had found that more erotic than he'd expected.

He'd call her a second time when she was home...so that she could return the favor. He'd cum hard listening to her describe her own masturbation...her fingers stroking her pussy, burrowing inside. Her moans had sent heat spiraling into his groin. Her breathless words, then the gasp as she came...his cum had erupted at almost the same moment.

Sam had organized and pushed and prodded to get all his meetings done a day early and had caught the earliest flight he could. He had plans for this evening, he thought, smiling to himself as he dialed his home number.

"Hello?" Jane's voice was in his ear, cheerful and welcome.

"What are you wearing, love?" Sam growled. He heard her breath catch and imagined her smiling in anticipation. His cock tightened with his own anticipation.

"Sam...I've been waiting for your call," she sighed, "I can't wait until you get home. I need you...and your cock." Sam found himself grinning.

"I'll be home before you know it, babe," he replied, setting the cell on speaker and pulling back onto the road.

"It was a long day," Jane murmured. Sam heard a creak in the background and knew she was going up the stairs towards the bedroom. "You didn't call at lunch and I missed you."

"You said you had meetings and I got caught up and couldn't get away," Sam answered, thinking about the flight, about how bored he'd been and how frustrated by the woman with two screaming children sitting across the aisle from him. "I wanted to be with you so badly."

"I had to step out of the meeting and be alone," Jane purred. Sam felt his cock twitch as he smiled again. The thought of her, hiding from her coworkers, touching herself because she needed his hands on her, his mouth on her, his cock inside her...his skin felt hot against his clothing.

"You haven't told me what you're wearing," Sam prompted. He was minutes from the house. His plan was to get her started and be able to enter the house and watch her climax before revealing he was home...and then sharing another orgasm together.

"Nothing at all, baby," she whispered, her voice husky, "As soon as I heard the phone ring, I slipped out of that green silk robe you bought me." He could picture the robe in his head...and her naked body. "As soon as I heard your voice, I couldn't help myself."

"Couldn't help what, Janie?" Sam asked, his voice rough.

"I want your hands on me, Sam," she murmured. He could picture her on their bed as he turned into their subdivision and his foot pressed a little harder on the gas pedal. "I can't help touching myself, wishing it was you."

"Where are you touching yourself," Sam whispered, "Tell me about it. Tell me how it feels." He forced himself to slow down. Getting a ticket and prolonging the trip home was not something he wanted to risk.

"Oh, Sam," Jane purred, "I'm touching my breasts, Sam, pinching my nipples. Ooh, Sam, that feels good. When I pinch them, I can feel a flutter in my belly."

"My mouth is watering, Janie," Sam answered, "I want to suck on your nipples. I can't wait to stroke your breasts with my hands, with my tongue."

"I want that too," she said, "I feel so...hot and tingly. I wish..."

Sam breathed a sigh of relief as he pulled into their driveway. "Soon, baby," he murmured, reassuringly, "Are you wet? I want you to touch your lips and see. Tell me if you're wet." He moved as quietly as possible, opening the door, stifling a groan as his pants strained over his growing erection.

"Oh..." Her moan had him groaning again, unable to hold it back as he pictured her naked body. He wanted to touch her as much as she told him she needed him to. "Sam, I'm so wet. Just rubbing my fingers on my folds...I'm already so close to cumming. I need you, Sam."

"Stroke it, baby," he managed, even though the zipper on his slacks was digging into his thick shaft. He carefully slipped into the house and reset the alarm, listening to her moans in his ear. She was as close as she claimed. He could hear it in her voice and couldn't wait to see...he climbed the stairs, carefully avoiding the creaky fourth stair.

"Oh, Sam, my pussy is so...I can't wait any longer," Jane whimpered.

"Get a toy, baby, get one of our toys and slide it in your cunt," Sam growled, "I want to hear how it feels when you fuck yourself with a toy." They had a vibrator and a glass dildo in the nightstand for playing.

Sam was just outside the bedroom now, standing out of sight and in the dark. His mouth was dry as he watched Jane fumble with the nightstand drawer. One of the bedside lamps was on and spilled golden light over her pink skin. Her breasts were full, her nipples tight, and he could see her arousal. He wanted to touch, to taste...but made himself hold back.

He watched as she slid back into bed, spreading her legs and sliding the toy against her folds. He could hear her moan in concert -- in one ear through the phone and the other through the open bedroom door. He couldn't believe how erotic it was to watch her, to listen to her as she aroused herself.

Sam watched as Jane slowly pushed the dildo into her pussy. Her moans became breathless. His cock threatened to rip right through his pants as her back arched, her breasts thrusting up as she pushed the dildo deeper. Her heels dug into the bedding as she pulled the toy back and thrust it deep again. As it penetrated, she cried out...and Sam groaned.

With a breathless scream, Jane started to sit up, the phone falling off the side of the bed as she crossed her arm over her chest.

Sam hurried forward, torn between reassuring her and tearing open his pants to fuck her as fast and as hard as he could. "It's me, baby," he growled, catching her hand before she could pull the dildo away from her pussy, "I wanted to surprise you."

"Sam?" She was still caught up in her arousal and, as he guided her hand to thrust the dildo back into her cunt, she shuddered.

"God, baby, you're so hot," he panted, his hand over hers, fucking her with the toy. Her hips rocked as she moaned. His free hand tugged at his slacks, struggling frantically to get the fly open. He could smell her, the musky scent of her arousal surrounding him and arousing him even more. He was going to explode if he didn't get inside her soon.

Sam pressed harder with the toy and she began to writhe, sobbing. Her hand pulled from under his, clutching at his wrist as she rocketed towards orgasm. Her cries rose as she bucked against his hand and he added a twist to the thrust. Jane arched with a cry and he felt the rush of cum against his fingers.

Desperate, he yanked at the slacks and felt the button pop as the zipper finally gave and his cock surged free. He pulled the toy away, tossing it to the mattress as he shifted onto the bed on his knees. With a hoarse groan, Sam positioned his cock and thrust deep with one smooth stroke.

Jane arched and cried out again, her pussy muscles rippling and spasming around his shaft, stroking him. He groaned, drawing back and thrusting deep again. Taking her at her orgasm was even more incredible than he'd expected. He fucked her hard and fast, burying himself to the hilt again and again, his hands fisted in the bedding as he gave in to all the needs that had built up over the past 13 days.

"SAM!" Jane screamed as she came again, even as his cock erupted, spewing hot cum deep inside her body. Sam clenched his jaw, pumping his hips against hers, his cock bursting again and again.

As his cock emptied, he shook, suddenly exhausted. He slipped his cock free of her shuddering, wet pussy with a slurping sound that had him groaning again and Jane whimpering. He shifted her further onto the bed and then collapsed to the bed beside her. Sam slid her into his arms, cradling her against his body, closing his eyes and inhaling deeply. The familiar feel of her, the warm sexy scent of her...everything he'd missed while he had been away.

"Surprise, Janie," he murmured, curling a finger in her hair, "I couldn't wait any longer to come home."

"I'm glad you did," she whispered, "Although you scared the wits out of me."

"Your wits were lost to the sex, not fear, baby," Sam teased, "But, I want to tell you..." His lips pressed to the back of her neck, his tongue trailing up towards her ear. "Watching you fuck yourself was so many times more erotic than even listening to you, than anything I'd imagined while I was gone...I will never get it out of my head."

"I can't believe you...," she started, but trailed off as his hand stroked over her breast.

"Every time I hear that moan, I'll remember you and that toy," he whispered, "I almost came just watching you."

"Then I guess I'll have to give you another show some time," she purred, snuggling closer to him. She felt his lips smile against her cheek. "Now what kind of lacy thing did you bring me from France...I hope it's something you'll rip off me as you take me..."