Proof My Wife Was Cheating

Story Info
I hired a PI, and he verified my suspicions.
2.3k words
3.64
55.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sivad44
sivad44
70 Followers

I knew my beautiful, blonde wife Mary was a borderline sex addict because she was always horny and we spent a lot of time making love with each other. Which was great. But I always wondered if her sex-crazed attitude and antics included other men besides me.

She certainly had the looks to attract any man she wanted: 30 years old, blonde hair, blue eyes, angel face, big, full, firm 38-D breasts, nice ass, and a killer body. Plus, she had an outgoing, flirty personality with men that draws them to her like flies to sugar. And because I was out of town on business a lot, she also had ample opportunity to fool around if she wanted to. She also worked in a two person office with just her and her boss, and he too was out of town a lot - so she was alone in the office frequently.

It started bugging me more and more, but I never did anything about it until a very suspicious incident at her office made me act.

I got back into town earlier than expected one day - about 11 AM - and decided to stop by her office and see if she wanted to have lunch together. Her car was there, parked in her reserved space. So I went in the building and was approaching her office door when I thought I heard her laughing inside. But the the door was locked and there was a post-it note attached to the outside that said "Sorry. Back at 1 PM".

Well, my suspicions were aroused enough that I decided to go outside and look in the office windows - but the blinds were all closed tight! I stood there and listened for awhile, and I swear I heard noises coming from inside. But I wasn't sure.

So I confronted her about it when she got home. Why was her car there but she wasn't?

She laughed. "You are sooo crazy sometimes," she said. "My friend Linda picked me up and we had some lunch and did a little shopping."

What could I say? Her story was certainly possible, but I was still leery. So I called a private investigator friend of mine, told him I suspected that she was fooling around, explained how I was out of town a lot, and asked if he could help me out.

"Well," he said. "We could tail her for a couple of days and see where she goes and who she meets with, but unless she went to a motel or something

that wouldn't really tell you if anything was actually happening. I guess we could bug your house."

"No. She wouldn't bring anybody home. She's not that dumb. The kids are in and out, and she'd be worried that the neighbors would notice something. What about her office?

"How big is it? How many people work there?"

"It's just two rooms. The outer office and her boss's office. And there's just him and her."

"Great," he said. "We could go in at night and plant a couple of hidden voice and motion activated cameras and microphones around the place, and let the tape roll for a week. Maybe we'll get something nefarious, and maybe we won't. That's what I'd recommend."

"Let's do it," I said. "How about next week?"

"You got it pal. Most of the tape will be normal and mundane stuff, so we'll watch it , and edit out all of that. If anything incriminating shows up, we'll put a summary of that together and give it to you on a CD, Sound like a plan?"

It sounded perfect to me. One side of me felt like it wouldn't find anything, and I'd end up blowing a wad of money and feeling foolish. But if something did happen, I needed to know, and I'd feel a lot LESS foolish for letting it happen behind my back.

He called me late the next Friday night. "Sorry to be the bearer of bad news my friend, but we've got some stuff you need to see. One from Tuesday and one from Friday, Stop by sometime tomorrow and pickup the CD."

I did. He didn't say much when we met, Just handed me a CD and said to call him if I had any questions or wanted to continue the surveillance. I took it back to my office, locked the door, and shoved the disc in my CD player.

______________________________________________

It started with the words "Subject at her office. Tuesday, 6/4/2014, 2:10 PM to 2:58 PM". Then the

video started.

Mary was sitting at her desk typing for about a minute. The first thing I noticed was that she was wearing a tight, white blouse and a short black skirt, and the top four buttons on the blouse were unbuttoned to show a lot of cleavage, which sure as hell wasn't her normal office attire. Then the door opposite her desk opened and a tall, thin, good looking, mid-20's guy walked in wearing a business suit.

"Hiya, Mary, he said.

"Well hello, Larry. Damn. You look good in that suit. Lock the door will you?"

"Sure, baby. You're looking fine yourself. Love the cleavage."

"Thanks. I thought you would. Are you feeling frisky today?"

"Hell," he said, "I've been feeling frisky since I woke up this morning. Waiting until 2 o'clock has been driving me crazy. I didn't get shit done this morning."

"Me neither," she said.

Then she got up, walked around her desk, and started kissing him. Real deep and passionately. And as they kissed his hands reached inside her blouse, and pushed her bra down and started squeezing and fondling her big, full breasts. And her right hand slid down and started playing with his dick through his pants.

And after about a minute, she dropped to her knees, unzipped his pants, pulled out his still-limp dick, and started sucking it hungrily.

"Damn, Mary. You must be horny."

She let his dick plop out of her mouth and looked up at him. "I'm ALWAYS horny, Larry. It's just the way I am. I can't help it."

"Yeah well I'm glad you are, baby."

She started sucking him again. Sometimes swirling her tongue around the head. Sometimes licking his shaft and balls. And sometimes sliding his cock deep into her mouth and down her throat until she gagged.

"Whoa, baby. You've gotta stop that or I'm gonna come. We need to slow down and take our time."

"Okay, Larry. You're right. Sometimes I get carried away. Let's get naked."

They did. While he was taking his clothes off , Donna stripped naked, and laid back on her back on her desk, with her legs spread wide, and her big, gorgeous tits quivering seductively on her chest.

Then he knelt down, and buried his face in her pussy and started licking and sucking on her pussy and clitoris.

"Mmmm yeah, Larry. Oh God."

Then he shoved two fingers up her cunt and started finger fucking her pussy while he worked on her cllt with his tongue. And her eyes squeezed shut, and she grabbed the back of his head and pulled it tighter against her. And she started moaning and whimpering. And her hips arched up to get tighter against his face,

"Oh shit, Larry. Fuck! That feels SOOO good!"

And a couple of minutes later her body stiffened up and she came. Then Larry stood up and shoved his big, now-stiff cock up her cunt and started fucking her. Slow and easy at first. Then faster and harder. And deeper.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me, Larry! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

He did. And as he fucked her he leaned forward and licked her tits, and sucked on her nipples, then moved up and kissed her deep and passionately. And after 8 or 9 minutes her body stiffened up, and she came. Longer and harder this time.

"Ohhh yes! Yes! Yessss!"

Then she pushed him off of her, and knelt down in front of him, and slid his cum-slickened cock between her big tits, and squeezed them around his shaft as he fucked them. And she leaned her head down and sucked the end of it as he thrust upward. Then she pushed him back again, and wrapped her lips around his dick, and started sucking him. Up and down, Real fast. From the tip to the base.

"Yeah, baby," me moaned. "you do that SO GOOD!"

Then he widened his stance, and grabbed the back of her head, and buried his cock deep down her throat. Until her nose was buried in his pubic hair, and his balls were pressed against her chin. And he fucked her mouth like a cunt. Over, And over. And over again. Until HE came real long and hard as she hungrily swallowed his load.

Then they both got dressed and he started to leave.

"See you next Monday, babe. Six o'clock, right?"

"Yeah," she said. "I'll be waiting and ready Larry".

___________________________

Subject at her office. Friday, 6/7/2014, 6:48 PM to 7:25 PM

When I saw the date and time I remembered that Mary got home late that night because she "had to work late to clean up some important paperwork".

When the video started Mary was sitting at her desk shuffling through papers. And she definitely WASN'T wearing what she wore to work - or wore home. She had on short shorts and a tight, blue halter top that accentuated her big 38-D tits. And her already-stiff nipples were clearly visible poking against the thin fabric.

Then there was a knock on the door, and Mary went and unlocked it, and a young black guy walked in and AS IF OUT OF HABIT locked the door behind him.

"Hi DeShawn," Mary said. "How are...Oh God!"

He didn't say a thing. He grabbed her roughly, and pushed her halter top down, and started squeezing, and fondling, and licking, and sucking her exposed breasts. The he slid his right hand inside her shorts and started diddling her pussy.

"Slow down, Deshawn," Mary said. "We're not in a hurry here. We've got plenty of..."

"Shut up, bitch! I'm tired of you dictating things. I'm gonna control things tonight! Now get the fuck down on you knees!"

She did. And he stood in front of her, and pulled his huge, black cock out of his pants, and slid the head between her lips, and started fucking her mouth. Real rough and fast.

And she started gagging and choking, "Ungh! Ungh! Mmph! Aach!"

"That's good ain't it bitch?"

"Mmmph! Mmmph!"

"Oh yeah. Take that big black cock, Mary. Suck it. Suck it!"

She did. In fact, after awhile she grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled his crotch tighter against her face, and urged his cock deeper down her throat.

"UNGH! UNGH! AACH! AACH!"

And Deshaun continued to fuck her mouth like a madman. Real rough, almost brutally, but she went right along with it. And after about 5 minutes she came. And then HE came.

Then he pulled her up, and shoved her down on the floor, and pushed her legs apart, and started fucking her. And the sight of his huge black cock sliding in and out of her cunt was actually making my dick hard.

"Oh yes, Deshaun!" she whimpered. "Fuck me hard with that big black shlong! Yes! Ooohh! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

He didn't. He fucked her hard and deep for a good ten minutes during which she came twice. Then about 5 minutes later she came AGAIN! And then he came.

And then he suddenly stood up, and zipped up his fly, and left, without saying a word, slamming the door behind him.

Mary laid there on the floor, breathing hard, for a couple of minutes. Then she cleaned herself up, changed back into her work clothes, and came home.(Remember. At this point I hadn't see any of the CD.)

And when she got there she walked in the door with a big smile on her face, and kissed me, and apologized for "having to work late".

And then a couple of days later, when I saw the CD, I started seething with anger, and I could barely keep my anger under control during the weekend. But I was struggling with how to react. so I just stayed away from her and bided my time

remembering what Larry had said about "next Monday evening".

She called me Monday afternoon and acted pissed at her boss because he asked her to work late again.

"I'll be home about 7:30," she said.

I was beyond pissed all afternoon knowing that she'd be late because she was fucking her boy toy Larry. And when she got home about 7:20 and asked how my day had been, I snapped.

But I waited until she took off her work clothes, and got naked, then I went in the bedroom, and grabbed her, and threw her on the bed on her back.

"So you had to work late again, huh? Just like last Friday?"

"What?"

"Shut the fuck up you lying piece of shit" I yelled. "I know all about how you've been fucking around like a common slut! With Larry, and Deshawn, and who knows who else. Yoou are despicable, low-life bitch!"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I hear you like it rough," I said. "Well I can do rough."

I took off my pants and underwear, pushed her legs apart, and started fucking her as rough and and as hard as I could. Taking out my anger on her pussy. And after about 6 or 7 minutes I came.

Then I got off of her, got dressed, quickly packed two bags, told her she'd hear from lawyer, and left.

And I never went back.

sivad44
sivad44
70 Followers