Proper Punishment Ch. 01

Story Info
I hire a daddy and his pet to give me what I need.
1.2k words
4
54.8k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Matthew tells me you've never been with two men," he says.

"No... um, I made out with two guys once," I stutter. "B-but we didn't have sex."

The man with the salt and pepper hair laughs. "You must have been disappointed, huh, you dirty little slut."

My clit flutters and starts to swell, and I feel my face redden. I sneak a look over at Matt, the one who met me for the initial assessment. The one who looked like a mousy graduate student when he took notes on his clipboard and asked probing questions to determine my full fantasy specifications. The one who is now standing like a soldier near the door, expressionless but alert, naked except for a leather collar.

"Answer me, slut."

I snap to look back at the older man. He's in his late 40's and looks large and imposing in his well-fitting charcoal suit. He's got a big easy smile and is kicked back in the big leather chair in front of the desk, the only other piece of furniture in the hotel room besides the bed. I stand in front of him wearing a cotton sundress and heels that make my calves look amazing. "Yes, I was disappointed, sir," I say.

"Good girl. You can't be properly punished if you're not honest with your daddy."

I inhale sharply. Whispering my kinks to Matt in a dark booth in the back corner of the hotel bar was one thing; hearing a man who's twice my age say them out loud is another. I have a strong desire to run my fingers through his silver hair while he sucks and bites my nipples. Instead I clasp my hands together more tightly and focus on breathing.

"What is it, baby girl? You can tell me," he says, giving me another big smile.

I pause, trying to think of an answer that will please him. I widen my big blue eyes at him and bite my lip. "I'm very turned on, sir," I say.

"Tsk, tsk. Matthew told me you were a naughty girl, but you really are just a horny slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir," I blurt. Without thinking, I start rubbing my thighs together to try and relieve the relentless pulsing in my clit.

"Slut, did Matthew tell you the rules?"

I freeze and murmur, "Yes, sir."

"So you know you're not allowed to give yourself pleasure without my permission. I'm going to have to punish you extra hard for being so naughty." "Yes, sir."

Daddy moves to sit on the edge of the bed and says without bothering to look at me, "Take off your clothes."

I pull my dress over my head. I'm not wearing a bra, but I pause and look at Daddy before taking off my underwear. He raises an eyebrow at me, and I hasten to pull them off over my heels. "You can leave your shoes on. Lie over my lap."

I take one last look into his steel gray eyes before lying across his spread legs. My naked breasts brush against the scratchy hotel comforter and my bush rests on the top of his thigh. Feeling his leg muscles through the thin fabric of his slacks amps up my clit even more, and I try to stifle a moan. Daddy starts rubbing my ass and the backs of my legs. "If I check your pussy, is it going to be wet? Better not lie to me, little girl."

"Yes, sir. I'm wet."

His rough hands pull my thighs apart then stroke up the inside of my leg from my knee to a few agonizing millimeters away from my pussy. His hand grazes just the ends of my pubic hair, and I jump. He pinches and pulls my pussy lips then rubs the flat of his hand back and forth along the length of my crotch. I groan, and he smacks my ass. "Yeah, you're real fuckin' wet. Matthew, come see what a slut you've brought me."

Matt walks over and drops gracefully to kneeling in front of us. Daddy grabs my inner thighs and ass cheeks with both hands and spreads them, making me gasp. I'm still laid across Daddy's lap so I can't see when Matt reaches out to touch my pussy. The sudden shock of his long, effeminate fingers probing just inside the rim of my pussyhole makes me shriek.

"Yes, sir. She's quite wet," Matt says. He works his fingers deeper inside me, then rubs the wetness around my pussy.

"I bet you like that, don't you, little girl?" Daddy asks.

"Yes, Daddy, thank you," I moan.

"Enough, Matthew."

Matt takes his hand away, and my clit throbs a complaint. I know better than to try to wriggle against Daddy's leg to soothe it, though, but the thought of how it might anger him causes another flutter between my legs.

"May I feed the slut, sir?" Matt asks.

"You may. A little whore like her is probably cunt-hungry."

Matt leans over, and I open my mouth to allow his three of his fingers to slip inside. I suck my pussy juices off of him and strain forward to force his fingers deeper down my throat.

Suddenly Daddy smacks my ass, hard, five times in a row, and Matt rips his fingers out of my mouth. Daddy rubs the hot redness and says, "You're a bad girl."

"Yes, sir, I'm sorry."

"Naughty— little— girl— needs a— spanking," he says, punctuating each word with another smack. He pinches my nipple and gives me ten more smacks, even harder, and the pain becomes a steady hum that matches the frequency of my clit's pulsing. Daddy's thick fingers rub my between my legs then make a wet sound as he slides a finger easily into my cunt. I shriek. He laughs again. "You're not sorry, you slut. You're even wetter than when I started. Get up."

I scramble to get up off of him and stand up straight; it's a struggle because of my heels and shaking legs. My ass cheeks are warm, my clit a steady ache.

"How can I punish such a bad girl? She only gets hornier every time I spank her," Daddy says to Matthew, who's still kneeling in front of him. He winks at him before looking back at me. "Get on the bed, slut. Matthew, please restrain her."

Matt motions for me to lie on my back and starts tying my ankles to my wrists with thick nylon rope. He wraps and knots with such efficient deftness, never looking at my tits or pussy, that I start wondering how many people he's trussed for Daddy. I'm tall and blonde with milky-smooth skin, and normally men can't keep their eyes off my naked body. But Matt remains an obedient slave completely focused on his task, and he's done quickly. He drags me by my hips so that my ass is positioned on the edge of the bed then resumes standing at attention by the door.

The rope binds my wrists and forearms to my calves and my legs into a wide splits, leaving my pussy and ass open and exposed. Just the air conditioned cold of the room against my defenseless crotch feels like a thrilling intrusion. A few of my lovers have tied my hands before, but no one has ever bound me so completely. My clit throbs with anticipation, and I start involuntarily rotating my hips and uttering quiet moans.

Daddy steps into my field of view holding lube and a green latex glove. "You know what bad girls need, right?"

"Yes, sir," I whisper.