Proper Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you've got a lot of cum on you, and in you, pets... But it always feels so much more when you're in heat. My first pet knows it so well..." He was sitting back, one hand bracing him, licking the one that had gripped her cummy breasts with relish. "Still... A pet, and a sow... Such valued prizes... And I enjoy rewarding them for being so obedient..." Still licking, he sat up a little straighter, his breathing slowing as he recovered. "...But while you're going to clean each other, while I slip out past your guards..." He gestured to his dicks, still proud. "You're going to clean your Master first..."

They were tired, but the thought of serving invigorated them both, and they each took a length, her the longer, him the shorter, and started moving their mouths and their tongues, serving, servicing, as he stroked both of their heads, occasionally curling Princess Alicia's hair in his thick, strong fingers. "Yes... Such beautiful, obedient playthings... You're going to be thinking of all the things I'll be doing to you, new shames, new services, while I'm away, won't you?"

They didn't answer. They didn't need to. Master knew their secret. Master knew their beauty. And Master knew that they would miss him, until he claimed them next, and reminded them of their proper station.

12