Proper Therapy

Story Info
Self-control therapy turns to something else.
1.7k words
4.3
47.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Randand
Randand
10 Followers

Ever since the sex therapist introduced me to Lu, I anticipate her visits. She is a stocky, big titted Vietnamese woman who has no moral dilemmas about what she does for a living nor any phobias about the human body and its' functions. When the therapist introduced us, it was for the purpose of teaching me control over my ejaculations through long sessions of hand jobs, some oral sex and learning the techniques to ward off premature ejaculations. Little did she know that our monthly visits would have turned into the steamy, perverted sessions that they have become.

It started out when, during one session, I was unable to hold back my ejaculation while getting an extremely erotic hand job coupled with Lu's trapping my cock between her big heavy tits and massaging it in her cleavage. With no warning, my cock began to spew its' milky fluid all over her warm chest. In her frustration she slapped my dick several times, and to our wonder, instead of diminishing in size after my tit drenching ejaculation, my cock actually swelled larger and stiffer. From there, she proceeded to try to get me to cum again, but I now had the control we were looking for.

She began to experiment with the slapping of my cock during subsequent visits. She began tying me up and then simply slapping my cock until I could take no more. She tried alternating slaps with strokes. I suggested she talk dirty to me, and she began to talk to me like she was my mistress and punishing me. This made me so hot. Then she stumbled on another secret. While berating me for something and slapping my cock, she told me that my cock wasn't hard enough and she "would fix that." She then licked her middle finger and proceeded to work it into my asshole. My cock throbbed and got harder. She then removed her finger, licked her index finger and shoved both of them up my ass. My ass arched off the exam table and she captured my cock in her other hand and stroked it in time with her fingers plunging in and out of my ass. She just kept adding fingers. I came in torrents. That was the beginning.

Today she was in a nasty mood. She said her boyfriend had come home drunk last night and for all practical purposes had raped her. She said that he had hurt her and that she was leaving him. She looked at me and asked if I had ever fucked anyone against their wishes? I said no but she said that she didn't believe me and that she ought to show me how it felt. She tied my hands behind my back and attached the loose end of the rope to the bed post before she left the room.

When she returned, she was wearing this strap-on cock that was at least 8 inches long and about 2 inches in diameter. Her breasts hung heavily from her chest and her nipples were protruding stiffly from their tips. She walked up to me and shoved them into my face and ordered my to suck on her tits. I attacked each nipple with my lips and tongue and brought them to even stiffer points. She gave a small moan and pulled away. She pulled me off the bed and sat on it herself, pulling me to my knees and ordered me to "suck her cock" . Again I did as I was told. My cock was rock hard and it hadn't even been touched. As I sucked on the artificial cock, she grabbed the back of my head and yanked it forward, forcing it deeply into my throat. She did this for about five minutes before pushing me away and standing up. She untied my hands and slapped me hard on the ass, telling me to grab my ankles. I again complied. I heard the top of the bottle of baby oil pop open and felt a liberal amount being squirted onto my backside. I looked up between my legs and saw her stroking "her cock" covering it with the shiny oil.

When she had coated it to her satisfaction, she moved up behind me and began to work the head into my ass. She began telling me that I was lucky that she was using oil. She said her boyfriend had not used anything and his large cock had been forced into her with no lubrication at all. Even though she had coated the cock with a liberal amount of oil, what she did next still hurt like hell. Once she had the head inside, she simply rammed the thing into me in one solid thrust all the way up to the artificial balls that had been molded as part of the sex toy. I cried out and tried to escape the impalement. She just moved wherever I moved and the cock remained embedded in my ass. She slapped my ass hard and said "be still and let yourself adjust to it." I tried but my asshole felt like it was on fire. Slowly she began to withdraw the thing and I thought she was through and had made her point. Instead, when she had withdrawn it to where the head was the only thing left inside me, she slammed her hips into my ass again. this time she didn't wait for me to "adjust", She just began to pull out and thrust it back in, over and over.

My cock was rock hard and dripping on the floor as I looked up between my legs and watched her pelvis work back and forth into my backside. Slowly the pain began to subside and I was able to relax a little. When she felt like I had relaxed, she pulled out of my ass and ordered me onto my back on the small futon bed. She tied my hands over my head to the metal rail of the futon frame, using the middle section of the rope. This left her with 2 long ends that she attached to my ankles and yanked my feet backwards and upwards over my head. In this position , my asshole pointed straight up in the air.

She then moved in, setting her knees into position against my buttocks, leaned forward between my legs and after resting her hands on each of my shoulders, raised her pelvis up until the tip of her "cock" was poised against my asshole and then slowly let her weight settle on to me. This act forced her cock into my asshole with relentless pressure and she went directly to complete penetration. The rubber balls attached to the life-like dildo, were crammed right up against my ass and there was no way she could get further embedded in me. She slowly raised herself from between my legs, pulling out of me as she did. Then it was a smooth lowering of her weight into me again. This became her routine, and it became a relentless rhythmic fucking of my ass.

With each stroke my asshole muscles tried to cling harder to the invader. Each downward stroke forced the muscles to try to clench and protect that spot where I knew the end was going to batter. Soon the spot that kept getting slammed into became an all-consuming center of tightening muscles that doubled their efforts to wrestle her cock from her control. Just when I think I may have a chance to gain control of the motions, she speeds up her pace and begins to use her legs to raise her pelvis up then quickly drive back down into me. Faster and faster she begins to move. Her heavy breasts sway towards my face with each thrust, but always just out of reach of my mouth. My entire pelvic region is getting tighter and hotter. My face is flush and my whole body clenches and then she begins to slam into me in earnest. Clenching her butt cheeks tightly as she rams the cock into me. With each thrust, her pubic bone pounds into me and her breathing becomes sharper.

It is then that I realize that the pressure she is producing on her pubic bone is stimulating her clit and she is going to cum too. It then became really obvious how much power she has in her legs and butt. Tremendous thrusts slam into me, turning my insides into fire. The heat emanating from the core of my being slowly engulfs my entire body. I began to cum with out any stimulation's to my cock. It was as if each plunging stroke of her cock, created a matching expulsion of cum from the end of my own cock. From the pressure of her downward stroke, and her hard plump belly continually pounding on my balls, it was as if with every stroke, she was forcing the cum from them. Later, she would tell me that it had been like she was trying to capture and massage her clit with the outer lips of her pussy, and that at that moment, she was beginning to cum. Her whole body shook and the clenching and unclenching of her butt muscles culminated in a final all-clenching, all-penetrating plunge of her "cock" into my asshole. My insides were locked around the intruder and saliva-like strands of the self-made lubrication, hung from one of its' latex balls . She had driven into me so deeply that it was as if there was no penetration, just she and I part of one being, joined at the center of our groins. Her butt cheeks are rock hard and straining into me. With a tremendous groan, she went slack against me.

By now my legs have been pushed so far back towards my head that my asshole was pointing straight up. My cock is laying trapped between her belly and mine, in a pool of gooey cum. Even a slight movement between us caused my cock to slither back and forth between our bodies, further enhancing the feelings course through my genitals, and up through the rest of my body. Finally, with another groan, she pushes herself away and withdraws her "cock" from my clutching asshole. After she unties me, we shower together and dress and then she sets the appointment for our next therapy session.

Randand
Randand
10 Followers