Property Inspection

Story Info
A routine visit from the landlord turns into something more.
1.3k words
3.76
76.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the bad things about renting a house is that the landlord can come over whenever he wants to inspect the property. Today was one of those inspections. Cindy had spent most of the morning tidying up the house so that her landlord would see that the place was being taken care of. Another good reason for the extra cleanliness was that Cindy and her husband were 4 months behind in rent. The good news was that Cindy's husband had finally started a new job this week and it looked like they would be able to start to get back on track.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. She opened the door to reveal two men, Mark the landlord and Joe a handyman that worked for Mark. Cindy let them both in and they started looking around. They looked in every room and every closet to make sure the house was still in good shape. Cindy sat on the living room couch and watched TV during the inspection. After the two men got done looking around inside the house, Joe went to the backyard to look around outside and Mark came back to the living room to talk to Cindy.

"I need the rent today," Mark said impatiently.

"I don't have it yet." Cindy replied, "My husband just started his new job this week, as soon as he gets his first paycheck, I'll bring you a check for at least one month's rent."

"That's not good enough." Mark said. "I've given you more than enough time to get caught up on the rent. If you can't pay me at least $2000 today, I'm going to have to give you notice so I can rent this place out to someone who will actually pay me."

"There is no way I'm going to have that much for another week or two," Cindy said frustration in her voice. "Can I just have two more weeks?"

"No, I don't think so," Mark said and pulled a piece of paper out of a folder that he had been holding.

"Please is there anything? I'll do anything if you will just give me two more weeks!" Cindy exclaimed before Mark could hand her the paper.

"Well what did you have in mind?" Mark asked as he reached down and grabbed his belt buckle.

Mark's hand on his belt buckle was enough to give Cindy the hint of what he had in mind for her if she wanted to stay in the house. There was a shortage of rental homes in the area and Cindy knew that if she got kicked out, it would be almost impossible to find another place to rent, especially after being evicted.

"Unzip your pants and I'll show you what I have in mind," Cindy said as she moved over on the couch and made room for Mark. Cindy thought about what she would have to go through if she got evicted and figured that it would be a whole lot easier to give her landlord a quick blow job.

Mark took off his belt and unzipped his pants. He sat down on the couch next to Cindy, laid back and got comfortable to maximize the enjoyment of what he was about to get.

Cindy grabbed Mark's cock and began to stroke it. Mark was cock was already hard but it got a little bigger and allot harder as Cindy stroked it. Cindy went down on Mark and started licking the head of his cock and then ran her tongue up and down the shaft. Cindy opened her mouth wide and just before she got Mark's cock between her lips the backdoor opened.

"Hey Joe," Mark called out. "Come get some of this."

Cindy looked up at Mark in disapproval, this was going farther then she wanted it to.

"You said you would do anything," Mark pointed out.

Joe stood in front of the couch and unzipped his pants. His cock was dangling only a foot away from Cindy getting harder by the second as Joe thought about what he was about to get.

Cindy grabbed Joes cock and stated stroking it. At the same time she opened her mouth back up and wrapped her lips around Marks cock. She slowly took Marks cock deeper and deeper into her mouth until she had his entire member down her throat. She started fucking Mark's cock with her mouth. Mark moaned in pleasure as he felt her lips and tongue running up and down the shaft of his cock and the head of his cock pressing against her tonsils. The whole time she was sucking Mark's cock she was stroking Joe's.

Mark's moans started getting louder and Cindy could feel his cock start throbbing, she know he was about to cum at any second. But just then Mark grabbed Cindy by the hair and pulled her off his cock.

"Suck Joe's cock," Mark said. "I've got something else in mind."

Mark got off the couch and Joe sat in his place. Cindy then started to give Joe the same oral pleasure that she was giving Mark. Cindy was not surprised to feel Mark unzip her jeans and pull them off her. Cindy thought to herself that this was going way farther then she wanted, but why stop now after she has already gone this far. Cindy got up on the couch on her hands and knees and continued sucking Joe's cock while offering Mark her pussy in the doggy style position. Cindy had just shaved her pussy in the shower that morning so that her husband would have something nice to enjoy when he got home. At the time, she had no idea that someone else would be getting to it first.

Mark didn't take any time getting behind Cindy on the couch and burying his cock deep into her hairless pussy. Mark started pounding Cindy's tight pussy as hard as he could. Cindy pushed back with each stroke to make the impact of each thrust even harder. All of a sudden Cindy started to realize how good it felt to have dick in her mouth and pussy at the same time. She felt her muscles start to tighten up as she got close to an orgasm. Cindy screamed out in pleasure as she suddenly reached an orgasm that came faster than any other orgasm she had ever had before. Cindy heard Mark start to moan as he got closer to his orgasm and Joe's cock was starting to pulse in Cindy's mouth. She wondered whose cock would go off first, or maybe both at the same time. She didn't have to wonder for long because all of a sudden she felt and tasted Joes cum start gushing out into her mouth, she took all of Joe's cock into her mouth as he finished his orgasm with his cock lodged in her throat. Just as Joe was finishing up, Marks cock went off deep in Cindy's pussy. Cindy felt Marks cock pulse deep inside her three more times, filling her with another splash of semen with each pulse. Mark left his cock inside her for a minute or so to enjoy the moment as Joe pulled his cock out of Cindy's mouth. Cindy swallowed the little bit of Joe's cum that she got in her mouth before she got Joes cock deep in her throat for direct injection. Joe and Mark got dressed and all of a sudden they all heard the garage door open. Joe and Mark took off out the front door before Cindy's husband came inside. Cindy just remembered that dirty text message that she sent him at work. He was expecting to get laid as soon as he got home, and there she was naked on the couch for him but with a pussy full of another man's cum. What was she going to do?