Property of the Elven Princesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, Princess! Your orders are absolute. I live to obey you, Princess." Slave Adam was surprised by the intensity of his words. He was still mapping out the depths of his enslavement. The Princess patted his bald head then kissed him as a reward.

The Princess went into an ornate cabinet and returned with two jeweled metal collars. She approached Slave Adam with the larger one, made of bright polished steel, and had him bow his head towards her.

"Slave Adam, I seal around your neck an unbreakable symbol of your status. With this collar, I proclaim you my slave for all time. Your soul is bound to mine in servitude. Even in the afterlife, you will be forever mine." The collar closed around Slave Adam's neck and its magic sealed it into an unbroken ring. The slaveboy's whole body tingled as the weight of the collar taught him his new place. He loved it, and he loved his Princess.

The Princess took the smaller collar and approached Sweetie. It really did suit her much more than Tiffany, the Princess thought. The slavegirl tried to back away, wriggling and squirming as her new owner attempted to collar her. The Princess slapped her hard, twice in the face, then twice more. Stunned, Sweetie held still, only for the Princess to slap her breasts a few more times. Sweetie moaned with the pain.

Gripping the slavegirl by the hair with one hand, the Princess guided the collar into place with the other. As Sweetie trembled and shivered, the collar closed around her neck, becoming one solid ring. The white gold matched the slavegirl's hair, and the sapphires studding it brought out the blue of her eyes.

"Sweetie, I proclaim you my slave, either until you die, or until I tire of you and sell you. I bind you to me in this life, but not the next. In time, though, you may beg me to bind your soul as I did Slave Adam's. In time. I will consider your request on its merits."

Sweetie nodded. She moved her neck and head about, feeling the new collar's presence against her skin. It quickly warmed up, but she could sense its alienness still. Her eyes tracked the Princess's shapely body as she went back to the ornate cabinet and took out her favourite strapon. It was made from a magical vine, flexible but strong, and covered in fine gold filigree that seemed almost alive. The Princess slipped it on, and let out a moan of pleasure as the vines teased themselves around her clit, connecting her to everything the strapon touched.

The Princess strutted back to Sweetie and unchained her. Sweetie tried to run from the Princess and her jutting magical phallus, but the elf overpowered her in a split second, clamping the slave's hands behind her back and pushing Sweetie up onto her tiptoes. The Princess frog-marched Sweetie to the sumptuous bed and threw her down onto it, then straddled her new slave's body as she tied her spread eagled to the bedposts, just as she had Slave Adam, who looked on with salacious interest from his position on the floor.

The Princess leaned down and kissed Sweetie on the mouth. It was a languorous kiss. The Princess let her tongue penetrate deep into the blonde slave's pretty mouth, trying to tease slave's tongue into playing. The Princess let her hands explore the slavegirl's wonderful body, lingering on her breasts and playing with her new possession's erect nipples. In Sweetie's mind, the raging desire she had for the Princess fought against her terror of being fucked, being made a sex slave. Sweetie couldn't close her legs, which were shackled to the bedposts, couldn't stop the Princess from running her hands down to Sweetie's pussy.

"You're wet, little slavegirl. Pretend all you like, but you know you want your Princess. I know you want me. I know you're afraid -- what slavegirl in your position wouldn't be? But hear this. I'm going to fuck you, Sweetie. You can give in to me and enjoy it, or you can try to hold out against me. It's really up to you, but I'm inviting you to enjoy your own body in a way you never could before. I think it would be rude of you to turn me down."

The Princess carried on with her teasing foreplay, working her new slavegirl into a lustful, twitching mess. The Princess caressed the blonde girl's flesh, then ran her nails all over her body, so that Sweetie couldn't help but moan. The Princess smiled, making sure to remember that Sweetie liked that. Pressing her body down onto Sweetie, the Princess kissed her as she fingered the slave's tight, virgin pussy. They were both wet and ready. Sweetie was still trying to resist her desires, but they were overwhelming her rational self.

The Princess went into Sweetie's mind and dulled her pain receptors. It wouldn't do for Sweetie to feel the pain of losing her virginity -- that much the Princess could do for her. Then the Princess lined up the big strapon with her slave's shaved pussy, and let the tip enter. Sweetie gasped as she felt herself being fucked for the first time. The Princess let her get used to the feeling, still just with the tip, and stroked Sweetie's hair as the slavegirl's heart raced.

The Princess moved a little, slowly letting the strapon penetrate into her new slave. Sweetie felt open and exposed, helplessly in the grip of this devious elf who had paid so much gold to buy her. The elf pressed the strapon in harder. Sweetie's body resisted a while, and Sweetie gave silent thanks that there was no pain. The elf was strong and pushed the strapon in, breaking past Sweetie's hymen and letting the cock fill her up. She stayed like that, still and quiet, while Sweetie moaned and gasped. She had never felt anything like this before.

All thoughts of resistance had fled Sweetie's mind. The Princess started to fuck her with long, slow strokes. She let Sweetie feel every inch of it as it glided in and out, in and out, making Sweetie more and more the elf's possession with each repetition. Sweetie moaned and groaned, then bit her lip each time the elf completely penetrated her. The Princess had rarely seen anything so cute as that.

Princess Elvira and Sweetie became almost as one in those moments. The Princess fucked her slowly, with the practised care of an experience slave owner, taking Sweetie deep into a submissive state she had never known herself to be capable of. Sweetie felt waves of pleasure then waves of guilt, which were always swept away by newer, more intense pleasure. The Princess started to fuck her a little faster, a little harder, letting the slavegirl know who was in charge.

Sweetie was lost in the ecstasy of it all now. The Princess fucked her tight pussy harder, letting her passion take over. The bed rattled and squeaked as the Princess took her new slave. Elvira could feel the pressure in her clit each time she rammed the strapon into the panting girl. She let it build towards its crescendo, and screamed as she came. She didn't stop, for she so wanted Sweetie to cum too. Using a little magic, she made Sweetie's own clit start to tingle each time the strapon penetrated her fully.

Sweetie writhed and pulled against the chains that held her to the bed, trying to feel every last bit of the sensations running freely through her body. She was panting, moaning and grunting without the least bit of self-consciousness. She had almost never felt so free, so disinhibited. Her new owner picked up on the signs and fucked Sweetie hard, in just the right tempo to send Sweetie over the edge. The slavegirl panted out a deep, long orgasm that hit her from all sides at once. She strained her body to wring every last second she could from it, then collapsed into the bed under her Princess's warm weight.

"Good girl, Sweetie," said the Princess as the slave gradually came to. "Now, Sister Sin will take you to the slave quarters, where you will be assigned your sleeping cage. All my slaves sleep in the same room, on full display to each other, but mostly in separate cages. My magic will keep you warm now, so you will never suffer from the cold again. Our weather is warm and sunny in any case -- this is a land of plenty."

The Princess clicked her fingers at Sister Sin, who led the new slavegirl away. Sweetie's post-orgasm rush had wiped all thoughts of escape from her mind, for the time being, and Sister Sin had no trouble locking the quiet slavegirl into a cage. Sweetie lay down on the bed -- there were no sheets to cover herself with, and listened to the sounds of the other naked men and women in the room until she fell asleep.

In her quarters, the Princess unshackled Slave Adam and had him crawl into her bed, to lay in her arms as she slept, with her long white hair spilling out behind her across the pillows. She swept over his mind and found it to be peaceful and full of submission to her. She let her hand drift down to his newly depilated, hard buttocks, and explored his anus with a finger. She was looking forward to taking his other virginity with her strapon, but that would have to wait. Exhausted, she fell into a deep slumber.

Chapter 5 -- A New Day in the Palace

Slave Adam woke up first, still held in the Princess's embrace. He wriggled a little and she sighed in contentment, still half asleep. Slave Adam took a moment to reflect on his situation. He couldn't really remember where he had come from before the last few days, but that didn't seem to trouble him. He felt the presence of his new collar around his neck, then felt his cock get hard in response. He moved to touch it then thought better of it -- without his owner's permission it didn't seem right.

The Princess awoke when Sister Sin and Sister Vice entered the room with her breakfast on a silver tray. The two pale redheads had brought enough that the Princess could also feed her slaveboy if she wished. The Princess sat up in bed, stretching and yawning as her bright eyes roved over her new male toy. She saw his cock jutting out, long and hard, and raised an eyebrow.

"Sister Vice, fetch a cock cage from the toy cupboard for me. The silver vines with gold filigree."

"Yes, Princess," said the naked maid, curtseying.

Sister Vice turned and walked to the grand cabinet where her Princess kept all the best toys. She let her hips sway in just the way she knew her owner liked, so that the Princess's eyes followed her little bottom across the room. When Sister Vice reached the cabinet, she bent down facing away from the Princess, slowly exposing her pussy for all to see. She took her time and found the fancy cock cage that would imprison Slave Adam's member, then brought it back to the Princess. Kneeling beside the bed, she presented it to the elf.

"Thank you, Sister Vice. Now, Slave Adam, turn to face me. I'm so glad you find your new life such a turn on, but all my male slaves wear chastity cages, and you are no different. Soft-" the magical command made Slave Adam go flaccid- "there, now we can fit this."

The Princess placed the cage of vines and thorns against the slave's cock. Its magic made it wrap around his penis, firmly locking it down and settling into place with small thorns resting against the shaft. The Princess cancelled her softness spell and let Slave Adam's cock try to get hard again. He whimpered delightfully as his cock strained against the cage. The thorns dug in just a little, barely wounding but causing a light and exquisite pain.

"You look just the part, my charming slaveboy," said the Princess, "You may notice my females do not wear chastity devices -- unless they've been very naughty. I believe the female is inherently superior to the female, so my slavegirls can be allowed to cum if they have completed their orders. Their superior minds aren't so easily distracted, you see. Now, let's eat. I will feed you."

The Princess had Slave Adam kneel on the cool stone floor and wait to be fed. She ate slowly from her plate of fruits and sweet breads, teasing Slave Adam by sucking slowly on the fruits as she played them around her bright red lips. The slaveboy was positively vibrating with sexual energy as he watched his new owner demonstrate another way she could control him.

When she was full, she offered the slaveboy a strawberry in her hand. He went to reach for it but she batted his own hands away. His submissive instincts took over, and he leaned forward and took the strawberry straight into his mouth, eating off his owner's hand like a pet. The Princess stroked his cheek in reward and had him eat further morsels from her hand. Slave Adam debased himself readily.

The Princess fed her new toy until she ran out of fruits. She thought he could have some bread too. She tore off a chunk, then rolled it down her naked body, over her breasts and belly, and into her crotch. Pushing the bread inside her, she let her juices soak into it, then popped it into Slave Adam's already open mouth. He took his time tasting it, letting his tongue savour the Princess's nectar.

The Princess fed Slave Adam more bread. He was almost hypnotised by the process. Each bit that went into his mouth brought him closer to his Princess, made him more and more her possession. He was profoundly grateful for every scrap he received. The Princess's juices flowed freely at his display of abject submission. When the bread was all finished, the look of sorrow on his face was enough to move her to stroke his head and press it into her bosom.

When the moment had passed, the Princess went into her cabinet and emerged with a long leash, a riding crop, and the same magical strapon that she had fucked Sweetie with the night before. She clipped the leash to Slave Adam's collar and then shimmied into the strapon, whose tendrils locked on to her clit so she could feel everything the strapon did. Holding the leash in one hand and the crop in the other, she snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor next to her.

"We're going for a little walk, Slave Adam. Well, I'm walking. You will crawl whenever you are with me. I allow my slavegirls to walk in my presence, but not my slaveboys. Get used to being on your hands and knees."

The Princess left her chambers, still naked, her silky white bush on full display, and had Slave Adam crawl after her. She left Sister Sin and Sister Vice to clean her room and prepare her clothes for the day. She had an hour before her duties as Princess would begin, and she wanted to use it with Slave Adam. She led him through the cool marbled corridors, picking up two of her guards along the way. They exited the palace together and made their way into the pleasure gardens that sat outside its walls.

The Princess wanted to do this in public, to show off her new toy and so that the members of the Queendom could see she shared their ideals. She needed Slave Adam to know there were no limits to his subjugation, no privacy left in his world. And she needed to take the rest of his virginity, the part that really mattered to her.

"Slave Adam?"

"Yes Princess," answered the male as he knelt on the grass.

"Suck my strapon with your pretty slaveboy mouth."

"Yes, Princess!"

Slave Adam, still held on the leash, crawled to his Princess and knelt up. The Princess had taken them to a clearing in the pleasure garden that was visible from many of the surrounding streets, and could be seen from all the windows on that side of the palace. Slave Adam felt vulnerable and on display. His skin seemed to burn as a hundred eyes bore into him from all around. The Princess tugged his leash and he snapped back to the present. The leash made him feel connected to her, almost safe; she was in control and he didn't need to worry.

He looked up from his kneeling position and made eye contact with the elf that owned him. Then he opened his mouth and took the smooth, natural strapon inside it. Still holding his owner's gaze, he sucked languorously at the strapon, gradually taking it deeper and deeper into his mouth. He let every fantasy he had ever had of this moment guide him, and the Princess moaned and gasped as his virgin mouth caressed her phallus.

"You are now subject to the dominion of the elves," said the Princess so that the small crowd could hear, "and by law that means you must have an owner. That owner is me. Every ounce of your flesh and every spark of your soul belong to me. You were a virgin when you came to me and as your owner I claim the right to take that from you. Suck my cock, slaveboy. Get me good and wet."

Slave Adam worked his tongue and mouth up and down his Princess's strapon. He listened to her little moans and worked out how she liked it. Using his whole mouth, he let the strapon come right inside then pushed on it a little with the back of his throat, trying not to gag. Every time he connected with it, it pushed firmly into his Princess's clit. She groaned and giggled as her newest slut forgot he was on display and devoted himself to her worship.

The crowd looked on hungrily. The Princess had ascended to her position by showing her complete mastery over slaves of all types. Now here she was again, mastering this new slaveboy with almost carefree ease. Slave Adam sucked and licked at his Princess's strapon, a picture of submission as he knelt, leashed, at her feet. The elves drank in his fit, young body. A few took their own slaves into other parts of the pleasure gardens there and then, quite forgetting what they had come out to do.

The Princess used Slave Adam's leash to bring him closer and closer to her. He was held so near to her now that even if he had wanted to let the cock out of his mouth, he couldn't. The Princess used her superior strength and made him gag on the strapon, sending it deep into his throat, over and over. The crowd clapped as she made him deep throat the phallus right to his limit, then loosened her grip and let the slave stop sucking.

"Slave Adam," said the Princess, "lie down on the grass here, on your back, facing me, and open your legs. Good boy, just like that. You're such a little slut. Now, let me adjust the cock."

The Princess knelt down, holding Slave Adam's leash still. She set the cock to grow long and just a little thin, perfect for a first timer like Slave Adam. Then she had it exude its magical oils, lubricating itself so she didn't damage her new property when she fucked him.

"Can I have two volunteer elves to hold down his arms?"

Two elves put their hands up immediately. The Princess's guards frisked them then let them approach. Both were from Japan originally -- one was matronly, appearing in late middle age, and wearing a severe leather dress. The other was a slim younger elf who bought older males and turned them into pets and ponies; she was quite well-known throughout the city. They took up position on either side of Slave Adam and pinned his arms to the grass, easily overpowering him.

The Princess spoke to her new toy, "Do you accept your slavery?"

"Yes, Princess!"

"Who owns you, boy?"

"You do, Princess!"

"Good boy. Now, take some deep breaths and relax. There, yes, good, just like that."

The Princess moved up into position. She loomed over the pinned slaveboy, with his legs spread wide to greet her, and moved the tip of her strapon into place. With gentle pressure, almost tenderly, she pushed against her slaveboy's hole until the tip slid inside. Slave Adam grunted in something like pain. He felt violated in a way he never had before, and blood began to rush to his head. And yet. He breathed deep, and slow, held the breath. Then breathed again. His vision started to clear.

He looked up with new eyes at his Princess. Seeing he was over the first shock, she slid her strapon right inside him and pressed it into his prostate. In its cage, his cock strained for release, as the thorns bit in. The Princess started to fuck at her leisure. She let Slave Adam work on processing all the new sensations. With her magic, she could feel all his struggles and could see the new submissive thoughts forming in his mind.